Best Ever Erotic Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers

I almost laughed aloud as Danielle came over to the bed and shook Mel’s hand. “Hi, nice to finally meet you. You’re much cuter than your picture – and you really are a pixie.”

Pixie pulled Danielle to us, and planted a significant kiss on her lips. She also took Dani’s right hand that she’d just shaken and brought it to her left breasts. I heard Dani’s sharp intake of breath.

As they separated, Mel said, “Why don’t you lose some of that clothing and join us here in bed. I don’t bite … much.” She laughed.

A smile came over Dani’s face, and a second naked woman soon joined me in bed. Our little love making tryst interrupted, I felt content to lay back and watch what would happen between the pair. I felt that Dani was about to get a real education in the joys of Sapphic sex.

Danielle said in a low voice to Mel, “I’ve never been with a pixie before … and I’ve never been with a woman before either.”

Mel snorted in delight. “Oh, goody. Let me show you all the pleasures you’ve been missing. You may never go back to guys by the time I’m through with you.” With that, she pushed Dani back into my arms, and latched onto one of her gorgeous breasts, sucking on the nipple until it was erect, and then holding on with her lips as she pulled the tit away from Dani’s body until it snapped back. I could feel Dani’s entire body respond with an erotic shudder.

As if that wasn’t enough, Mel also teased two fingers into Dani’s nicely trimmed pussy. After Dani moaned for a minute at the attention, Mel added a third finger. After more moaning, a fourth fingers got added, and after still more moaning I watched Mel’s pixiesque hand disappear into Danielle’s cunt. Dani said, “Oh, fuck, I’ve never been fisted before.”

Mel turned and twisted her hand, and brought her other hand over and started to drum on Dani’s little pearl of a clit. Dani went wild for a minute, and then suddenly the entire bed flooded with her ejaculation of girl juice, some of it even arching in the air from Dani’s cunt onto Mel’s boobs. Dani screamed in pleasure as I watched Mel slowly rotate her wrist and hand, obviously running fingers or knuckles across Dani’s G-spot.

After the earth-moving orgasm had passed, Mel extracted from Danielle’s body, kissed her hard, and ran a tongue down past her breasts and into her pussy, lapping up every drop of girl juice she could find that Dani had released. Less than two minutes later, Dani writhed wildly in my arms as another climax ripped through her body. Mel knew exactly how to make another woman hum in ecstasy.

In between Dani’s breasts and pussy, I watched her abs and stomach writhe in pleasure. She had a cute little jeweled navel piercing that hung down about two inches. As she turned and twisted under Mel’s efforts, the little dangle kept swinging around from side to side in a tantalizing way. The dangle would only stop moving when Dani had an orgasm and froze in position to savor the passing climax..

Dani pushed Mel’s face and hand away from her pussy. “Wow! I can’t … you really know what you’re doing ... I’ve never been fisted – I’d heard about it, but ... OH, MY, GOD! I can’t take any more right now. Stop. I’ve never squirted before. My boyfriend showed me a porn flick where a girl did that, but I thought it was a put on. THAT was wonderful – the best orgasm I’ve ever had. Let me do something for you.”

Mel asked in a soft voice, “Do you like cum?”

Dani nodded.

“Jim left two loads inside me that I’d love to share. Why don’t you go get them and bring what you can find up to my mouth so we can share it between us? Do you know how to snowball? He left a lot so you’ll find plenty to share.”

Dani had already discovered that I deposited a prodigious amount of cum in my orgasms. At first, she’d been horrified because of the mess we made in the bed, but she’d come to like the ‘squishy’ feeling after we’d made love. There also was a large wet spot on the bed unless we laid a towel down before we started. Dani and I were using many towels every day. I loved having a large laundry load each day, and so did Dani.

Although Danielle was taller, she and Mel fit into a cozy sixty-nine position with ease with Mel on top, their tongues wagging merrily into each other’s nether region. The law of gravity meant that the fluids I’d left in Mel started to flow outward and downward into Dani’s mouth in the positions they adopted. Eventually, I watched her tap Mel on the ass. Mel flipped around and the two women started to swap my load between them, an outrageously dirty and erotic move that brought me back to hardness only Tungsten steel might exceed – what I call a ‘10’ on my ten-point hardness scale.

I watched Mel get a mischievous look in her eye, and guessed what would happen next. She was going to try to gross me out by bringing me some of my own spunk. She knee walked up the bed into my arms and made to kiss me. I opened my mouth and welcomed the entire load she carried inside; I swallowed the saliva and cum. Mel and I kissed some more.

Mel eventually pulled away, “Oh, you’re no fun. I thought you’d find that obnoxious. I wanted to tease you.”

I laughed, “Sorry. An old girlfriend taught me to like the stuff, even from another guy so long as it comes by way of a pussy. Her theory was if I expected to cum in her mouth from a blowjob, I’d have to know what she was experiencing. The whole idea never bothered me, even eating another guy’s cum from a pretty girl’s pussy.”

Dani said, “You sucked Brad’s cum from my pussy in our threesomes. I thought that was really hot. You don’t know it, but that was one of the reasons why I wanted you to make love to me all the time when you visited. You turned me on with stuff like that.”

Mel encouraged me to make love to Danielle, and Dani thought that would be a good pre-dinner activity as well. I gracefully accepted their offer. Being the only male had its advantages in this situation. Everyone wanted me.

Danielle had awoken to the whole idea of girl-on-girl sex, and based on the orgasms the Pixie had given her, I rightly figured she wanted more – a lot more. I took the pair to an authentic Mexican restaurant off Harvard Square. The entire dinner conversation took place between Dani and Mel, the former grilling the latter on the finer points, techniques, and tactics in making love with another woman … or women. I learned quite a few things, and noticed the couple next to us at dinner got very quiet and blushed frequently over Mel’s instructions.

After dinner, we walked around the square, and then went back to my apartment and had a highly satisfying three-way. I basked in glorious splendor with two of the sexiest women in America cuddled up beside me naked and full of my jism.

* * * * *

Heather arrived the next day after lunch. Mel and Danielle came with me to Logan Airport to meet her and take her back to the apartment. The four of us met outside airport security and for a few minutes caused a bit of a problem.

Heather was all over me like peanut butter on bread, kissing, hugging, driving her tongue into my mouth, and into my neck and ears. She arrived exuberant and horny – not an unusual occurrence.

Besides being horny, Heather also was dressed to kill. She had on a black leather micro skirt that left her long beautiful legs quite visible, right down to her shiny black fuck me pumps with four inch heels. Heather wasn’t wearing a bra, and her breasts showed through the material of her blouse, nipples aroused and areolas dark and inviting someone to suck on them. She wore a variety of necklaces and bracelets, and her hair and makeup were done flawlessly. She was easily the hottest person on the east coast.

So, everybody arriving into Boston walked past us and watched her near rape of my hunky body. I’m catching looks over her shoulder that clearly say, ‘What is a schmuck like him doing with a babe like her?’ If they weren’t looked at Heather and me, they were ogling Mel and Dani, who weren’t wearing all that many clothes either. I smiled at a few passersby as though babes greeting me like this happened all the time.

After introductions have been made, everyone hugged everyone. The more hugging and kissing that went on the more I started to be seen as the focal point for three VERY HOT women. Guys were walking by the four of us looking at me in awe; I became the envy of several hundred heterosexual males in the airport and more than just a few of the females.

With a following of gawkers, we made it to luggage pickup, retrieved Heather’s suitcases, and went to the parking garage We drove home and got everything inside. Heather had an engaging conversation at the airport and in the car with Mel and Dani, and I saw good friendships had already been built between them because of their telephone calls.

Heather created a long silence among the four of us once we were all standing in my living room with Heather’s luggage. She turned to Mel and Danielle and said, “I need to fuck Jim. Do you mind if we disappear for a half-hour or so? You can join us then if you want.”

Mel and Dani finally broke out laughing, with comments like, ‘of course; go for it; wear him out; make his day; and more.’

Heather pulled me into my bedroom, and ever the exhibitionist she left the door open behind us. One millisecond later, her tongue was tickling my tonsils, and a minute after that Heather was naked and ripping my clothes from my body. I’d forgotten why I liked Heather so much.

She paid attention to my cock long enough to bring it to readiness, and then Heather mounted me and started to ride me cowgirl style. I started playing with her breasts and romancing her other erogenous zones as we fucked. I sucked on her nipples, even bit her shoulder, and pulled her into our love making session with passion. Heather seemed driven to get to an orgasm whether I got there or not.

Heather talked dirty to me too – a steady stream of dirty, foul, sexy, erotic, arousing, and suggestive expressions about what she wanted to do to me, have me do to her, have the four of us do together, and then lewd comments about body fluids and where they belonged. Heather made very creative use of verbs and adjectives.

I noticed Dani and Mel at the door to the bedroom: nude and masturbating one another, as they watched Heather and me rolling around on the bed in various positions.

Eventually, Heather announced that she was near. This pronouncement was good news because I had almost blown my stack a half-dozen times, somehow managing to pull away from my own orgasm lest I leave Heather hanging – a plight she wouldn’t let me live down for the rest of her visit.

“Heather. I love you, babe. Cum now. I’m there with you.”

Heather plastered her lips on mine briefly, then her whole body arched beneath mine and her orgasm started. I felt her interior muscles start to ripple around my shaft, and that was all it took to pull me over the edge. I blasted a gallon of cum into Heather’s warm cunt, as she screamed into her orgasm loud enough that I wondered if my neighbors might call the Boston Police. To muffle her shriek, I pulled her into a passionate kiss and drove my tongue into her mouth for a change.

I felt two other warm bodies join us in bed. Ever the perfect guest, Dani even arrived with a towel to slip under Heather’s drippy pussy. Soon everybody was kissing everybody and the activities on my bed broadened to include everyone.

Never one to miss an opportunity, Mel went down on Heather, using two fingers and her suction to collect my cum, while Dani cleaned my shaft. After a few minutes, the three women were snowballing my cum in a circle, and I was getting aroused again. I also could see this entire scene was a major lesson of some kind for Danielle about how much sex play a group of people could have. Dani had never been around such horny women in her life, and certainly not played with body fluids the way the girls did. I made a mental note to check with her later about what she thought and to make sure she wasn’t grossed out by the inclinations of Mel and Heather.

* * * * *

When I came out of the bedroom the next morning, Danielle, Mel, and Heather were already having a cup of coffee and sitting in my breakfast nook. I puttered around the kitchen getting my cereal after I discovered they’d all eaten some of the fruit and supplies Dani had picked up at the local market the day before.

I heard Dani ask the two other women, “So, does a relationship have to get stale over time? Does everything become routine – even the sex?” I could guess the nature of the preceding discussion by the questions.

Heather said in a serious tone, “You have to do something to spice up a relationship and to keep your partner a little unsure of what you’re thinking – to keep a little mystery in things. My boyfriend Matt wasn’t that enthusiastic about my coming up here this weekend for the party, especially given the description of the party, but here I am. This is my kind of weekend and my kind of party. I’m here with his blessing, but I know he’d just as well have me in his home. Just to compensate, he’s getting a visit tonight from one of my sexy friends who I know he has a fantasy about.”

Mel said, “Same with me. I just told Doug I was coming here, told him about the party, and said he had to babysit. I’ve done enough of this kind of thing that he just accepts it, but I think deep down inside doing something like this keeps him on his toes. My going away is not a big burden; he has a second wife – Katie. She’ll soften my absence, in part because she’s more traditional than I am. A few years ago, I insisted on Katie being with us too. If I hadn’t done anything, we’d be in some traditional, staid, monogamous, exclusive and boring marriage. When I get back, Doug will be especially attentive for a few weeks, almost like he needs to win me back.”

Dani asked, “Does he?”

Mel laughed, “Not really.” I came up beside Mel and she pulled one of my hands into her robe so I could grope one of her fabulous Pixie breasts. She continued, “I would love to stay here with Jim and fuck his brains out day-in, day out for a year or so, but by then we’d get stale too, and I’d have to find something to rattle his cage, so to speak.”

I leaned down and kissed Mel with a lot of tongue. “Babe, you can rattle my cage any day you want.”

Dani said, “Jim told me you’ve had other boyfriends.”

Mel said, “Well, sort of. I’ve not had anything serious, just some occasional hookups here and there, the longest being about six months. I loved them. The only person outside my marriage where I have an emotional attachment is with Jim, and I know he’s not trying to break up anything – and so does Doug.”

Heather asked me, “Jim, why haven’t you fallen prey to some sweet young thing, gotten married, and have a bunch of kiddies running around?”

I responded, “Just what you were talking about in a way. I like variety, change, the unexpected, and I love sex in large doses. The married guys I know practically stop having sex within six months after they’re married, and any suggestion of variety or change or complaint seems to invoke threats of divorce and financial ruin. All that’s not for me. I like having multiple female friends. I like that my female friends have many male friends. All that said, there’s one big overriding reason that makes those few things pale by comparison.”

Dani said, “What’s that?”

“I would only consider a long-term relationship with some one like one of you. You are each unique and having the three of you together this weekend is like a rare conjunction of three planets that only happens once every ten-thousand years. There just aren’t women like each of you out there. If they are, they’re either hiding or not looking for some ne like me. We don’t even get on each other’s radar screens.”

Mel asked, “What do you like about us you don’t find in other women?”

Quick as a flash I responded, “You love unconditionally, you love sex and can’t get enough of it, you initiate, you’re your own person, you don’t expect your partners to make you happy because you create your own happiness, you take risks, you are willing to have your own friends and allow your partners to have their friends – even when sex is involved, your all smart, talented, and working at your independence, and you don’t accept the rules society hands down without critical thinking. Want me to go on?”

Heather came and put her arms around my neck and pulled my head back into her pillowy breasts. “Oh, Jim, you are so sweet. You always say the nicest things.” She kissed me. “If it’s any consolation, I’d love to live my life with you if I wasn’t already partnered up with Matt right now.” Mel and Dani nodded in agreement.

Dani said, “But, Jim, you date. Don’t you like the girls you date?”

“Oh, certainly. We have fun. The sex is often great. We can share all sorts of interests, but in the end none of them touch my heart – my soul – the way each of you do.”

I paused and decided to blurt out something I’d been feeling for almost a month since Danielle arrived. “Dani, I know this is the first time you’ve heard this from me, but I really love you. You’ve been here a month, but this time I knew within thirty seconds that you could be The One, just the way Mel or Heather could. I feel a love connection with you that’s not one-dimensional – a connection with you in mind, body, and spirit, and I think you feel it too. I’m not telling you this to make you feel guilty, or to get you to change anything about your life or the decisions you’ve made, or to give you conflicted feelings about Brad, or to break you two apart, or anything like that. Just take what I said as a true and simple expression of my feelings. I feel very lucky; I get to live with you for three months, enjoy these rare moments that I’ll treasure forever, and then you’ll go back to the west coast – Brad, your career, and friends; and I’ll go back to my old life – which wasn’t all that bad. Who knows, maybe there’s someone like you just around the next corner.”

Dani stood with her mouth hanging open. Mel and Heather knew I felt the same way about them. I’d told them repeatedly, again not to break up anything but just so they knew the depth of my feelings. They also knew that I didn’t want to be the ‘Other Man’ that broke up any happy home or relationship. They’d become quite content with their relationship with me, and how I thought about them.

Danielle eventually got her emotions in check. She came and hugged me. “Jim, that’s the nicest and most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me.” I got a couple of her warm tender kisses – the kind that touch your heart, and remind you that she has other kisses that can curl the nails in your shoes.

* * * * *

The afternoon of the party, I figured I’d be nervous so I booked a work meeting with new architecture clients. I also wanted to ‘save my energy’ for the party, rather than get fucked out with Mel, Heather, and Dani before we got out the door.

My clients were Mark and Julie Harmony of Newton. They’d bought an old stone home on an acre of land and wanted to renovate the interior and add a two-story addition in the rear. This was our second meeting, and the first at the home site. Our first meeting had been when they were screening and vetting me as their potential architect and interior designer. I’d been at this game for over ten years, had a unique niche that often allowed me to travel around the country and meet interesting people, and had expanded my small company to ten people.

I got Mark and Julie talking about their life style, their hopes for the house, and how they wanted to purpose the various rooms in the enlarged home. I had about fifty questions that helped me understand their needs and wants. After our chat, I spent about a half-hour taking detailed measurements of the existing house into a project notebook and taking about a hundred photographs of the house and property. Someday soon at my office, I’d hold a design charrette with my staff to generate ideas.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers