Best For Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned up to give Antony a kiss, only to have my lips meet up to Dawnya's navel. She too seemed to have found a pleasurable spot on top of Antony's physique. She smiled at me, bare breasted, and my eyes were drawn to between her legs where they hid Antony's face from my view. I could see in her eyes how decidedly unhurried he tasted her. From the pleasure splashed across her face, it almost appeared as if he were tonguing his name on her clitoris. It pissed me off that Antony could maintain such a complacent posture even after I'd turned loose on him just as he'd expected.

Jealousy overcame me too. I craved Dawnya's familiar taste, and there Antony was, experiencing her beautiful pussy with all 5 senses. I wanted her, I yearned for him, and I ached for my own release. With fastidious determination, I reviewed every quiver and shake of Antony's body as I forced him inside me. Eventually, I found the rhythm that kept him teetering on the edge. His eager hips begged for a faster cadence, and the muffled moans that escaped from beneath Dawnya seemed to plead to me without words. Finally his attentions were mine.

The next moment was beautiful. It was as if an unseen sexual conductor came and orchestrated the grand finale to this symphony being played out on my friend's living room floor. My body became tense beyond control. I fought to stay relaxed enough to enjoy the feeling for just a few moments longer. My battle was lost though, once I saw Dawnya's olive face flushed bright red, with her whole body vibrating over Antony's cum soaked goatee. In unison, my taut pussy closed in for release, greedily sucking up all the gratification before my eyes. Ultimately, Dawnya laid back and sprawled out like a goofy puppy after a good long run. I pinned Antony's hands to the floor yet again, and drove his cock to a place neither of us had ever discovered. In the last stretch he whimpered so very softly before finally liberating a deep hollow groan as he filled me with every last drop of self-control within him.

A week later, just before I was about to light my bathroom candles, Antony asked me online why I'd never told him about Dawnya. Before logging out, I promptly typed in, I save the best for last Darling.

12