Best For Who Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'They seemed happy enough with my answers,' she added, 'though Irene wasn't pleased when I told them I was single.'

'Well, you know us youngsters,' I quipped and we laughed. We both splashed around for a bit, until I said that I was going to order in take away.

'Count me in,' Jodi said.

'Not going out?' I asked.

'No, too hard,' she responded.

'No wonder you're single,' I shot back. Her cheeks reddened and I dropped the topic as we retired to our rooms to change.

We moved onto the balcony and awaited our take away, draining vodkas at a rapid rate. By the time the food arrived my head was starting to spin. We wolfed down our meals, before the assault on the vodka bottle resumed. So much for the no hangover I had hoped for.

'What's going to happen when Kelly comes back?' Jodi's question came out of the blue as we sat and watched the lights reflecting off the bay.

'What do you mean?'

'You know, me, you...her?' For a moment I misunderstood the question, then I realised that she was asking me no more than about our arrangement. I needed to stop thinking about her as a woman...after all I was double her age, 36 against 18.

'Jodes, I'll admit I didn't think much about what Kelly returning might mean. But I gave you my word; you get to keep your room until you finish Uni. Okay?'

'Thanks.' We looked at each other and she smiled.

'What do you miss most?'

'About Kelly?' I knew that was what she meant.

'Yeah.'

'Being Mum to the kids, Courtney especially...'

'I know that the kids miss her. Especially Alex, you notice he doesn't talk about her any more?'

'Yeah, I thought that might be a sign he's moving on?'

'No Dave,' Jodi retorted sounding a little exasperated with me. 'It means he's suppressing his emotions. Keep an eye on him, okay?'

'Sure,' I said a little bewildered.

'I meant what do you miss about her being gone?'

'Her company I guess,' I said a little unsure. 'And her unpredictability, in a good way,' I added, smiling to myself as I recalled being "arrested" in the kitchen. 'I'll be honest,' I said, the alcohol freeing my tongue, 'I miss the sex too.'

'Good was it?'

'Very good,' I responded. 'Sorry, I'm sure you don't want to know,' I laughed.

'I thought your sex life ended when kids arrived,' she laughed.

'Yeah it does for most,' I responded, 'and I'll admit under the influence of truth serum,' I held up my glass, 'that it wasn't like before kids, you know? But when it happened with Kell, there was nearly always something surprising going on. I tell you Jodes, she could be wild in bed...or anywhere else for that matter.' It seemed that I had forgotten that Jodi was a woman an eighteen year old at that, and I felt like I was talking to one of my close male friends. Talk was suddenly what I wanted to do.

'Really?' Jodi's tone was curious.

'Yeah,' I drained my drink. 'But you probably don't want to hear...' I tried to check my loosening tongue.

'Go on, try me,' she prompted. So I told her about the threesome on the kitchen bench, the bikini, the policewoman and by the time I had finished I was as hard as a rock.

'Did she like, I mean was she, you know bi? Or just liked watching you...with others?' I thought in the half light I could detect a blush on Jodi's cheeks.

'She was, well all that. I dunno why she liked to do it, keep the spice in our love life perhaps. And there was other things like that too,' I carried on. 'Like the time she blew me while we drove across town at two in the morning. Christ it was hard to stop at the traffic lights!'

'I bet. I can't imagine doing something like that!' The thought of Jodi blowing someone in the car brought the reality of my situation crashing onto me.

'Um, yeah, well, there you go,' I stammered, suddenly uncomfortable. 'I think I might turn in.'

'Okay.'

I raced off the balcony and into my room, my head reeling with too much alcohol and the stupidity of sharing my private life with Jodi. But I was horny, so I fished out one of my porn DVDs from the back of my undies draw and slipped it into the player. I turned down the volume, and stripped naked and sprawled on my bed. I skipped the first scene, a conventional male female one on one. The next showed two women with one man. I watched as the women kissed, tongues entwining and my cock hardened. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and squeezed, lifting my hips into my grip. I pressed the bulbous tip with my thumb as the man, naked, climbed onto the bed behind the women. He ran his hand down the blonde's shoulder and I ached to feel a woman's flesh. I began to pump my shaft, my heart thumping as the brunette began to fellate his impossibly large cock and the blonde kissed him. I was approaching my climax when my door opened and Jodi stepped in.

'Dave,' she began. Then, 'oh shit..oh...' she turned and I saw her glance from my cock, to the television, then back again to me. She paused, and then raced out, slamming the door behind her. I remained frozen, staring at the door, my eyes flicking to the screen where the sex scene continued, unaware of the unfortunate interruption. Part of me said I needed to go after Jodi and apologise. A more primal part said I needed release first. I grabbed the remote and fast forwarded to the money shot. He pumped his cock as the brunette ran her tongue over his tip. I matched his movements and as his come shot across her mouth and face; mine shot into the air and landed on my abdomen, thighs and fingers. He had two women lick him clean, I had to sidle into the bathroom and find a washer.

Dressing in my boxers and a tee shirt, I walked from my room to the top of the stairs. Jodi's door was shut and there was no light showing along the bottom. I decided cowardice was the better part of valour and I returned to my bed, falling asleep in minutes.

***

The next morning I was awoken by the sounds of Jodi making breakfast at about half past nine. I was surprised that my hangover was rather mild. The memory of Jodi walking in on me rushed back, and for a moment I was tempted to hide in my room and hope she went out somewhere. But finally I decided I needed to confront what happened and so I emerged from my room to find the kitchen bathed in brilliant sunshine and a gentle breeze blowing through the room.

'Morning,' I offered in a subdued voice.

'I'm really sorry.' Jodi sounded contrite and she looked terrible, as though she hadn't slept.

'You don't need to be, I should probably say sorry too,' my voice trailed off as I was unsure what else to say.

'No, I should've knocked...'

'Let's forget about this okay?'

'Okay,' she agreed with a small but genuine smile.

'You don't look too well...'

'I was so angry at myself,' she said, 'I slept badly.'

'If its any consolation, I slept really well, so maybe we just need to put it completely behind us. We're both adults, no harm done...hey?'

'Okay,' she said.

And surprisingly, we did.

***

Except that I couldn't stop thinking about sex. Up to then I'd been so stressed about Kelly's disappearance, possibly losing my job and the kids that I hadn't thought about dipping the wick even once. But the previous night's conversation had acted as a catalyst to the normalcy that had returned to my life. But masturbation wasn't going to make up for the drought I had experienced.

A couple of weeks later, again when the kids were with the in-laws, Jodi told me she would be staying with her friend Amberley over the weekend for a big party. That was great from my point of view, as it would allow me to address my drought. After all the times Kelly had hired a hooker for us I figured that it was a simple way to relieve my tension.

Getting onto the net revealed that my city had a number of up market escort services, including a number that displayed pictures of the women employed there. It took some browsing but I found what, or rather who I wanted. A phone call and I had booked Sandy for eleven that evening.

I ate some leftovers, started to pace around the house before remembering that the football was on, and managed to keep myself distracted until the game was obviously going to be a blow out. It was around ten. I was feeling nervous, so I showered, my thoughts consumed by sex. I hardened as I soaped myself, and had to fight not to take myself to a quick climax.

I dressed in a light shirt and jeans, keeping my feet bare, then wrestled with my conscience before weakening. I went downstairs and selected a tight short sleeve top from Jodi's wardrobe, and found her denim cutoffs in a drawer. The top had a tee shirt style neckline, was white with horizontal dark blue bands and a deep v-back. I arranged them on Jodi's bed, glanced at my watch and saw that I still had fifteen minutes to wait, so I returned to the kitchen to mix myself a drink.

Sandy was fifteen minutes late, by which time I was on my second drink. I almost ran down the stairs and opened it to find a five foot four, olive skinned beauty with shoulder length brown hair smiling at me. She looked as good as her on line photo and I invited her in. She was wearing a very tight red cotton sun dress that showed off her ample C cups, her small curved waist, rounded butt and slender legs. She accepted a drink which I made as she watched, before she called her agency, no doubt to report that I was alone and not wielding an axe. We made small talk while we drank. Sensing my nervousness, Sandy placed her glass down, took the initiative and pressed her body against my side. She lifted her head and we kissed. When you pay what I was paying, kissing is part of the deal.

'Sandy,' I broke off the kiss, though I kept my free arm around her waist and my hand on her perfect butt. 'I wondered if, um...before we start...if you would mind changing clothes?'

'Not at all,' she smiled.

'In the downstairs bedroom, there's some clothes on the bed,' I rushed, 'and could you put your hair up in a pony tail?'

'Certainly,' she replied, and she walked to the stairs. 'And are you coming down, or...?'

'No, up here,' I replied, pointing towards my bedroom. My heart was racing so I drained my drink and headed into the room. It seemed like an eternity before she walked through the doorway. Her hair was longer, but not by much. The most noticeable differences were her darker skin and her fuller breasts. But she was a passable facsimile of Jodi.

'Wow,' I muttered.

'I look like her?' I nodded. 'Do you want to use her name?' As she spoke Sandy moved closer to me until we were inches apart.

'Is that okay?' She smiled at me in a way that told me I could call her anything I wanted.

'Kiss me Jodi,' I whispered.

Our lips touched, and then her tongue flicked against mine with a softness that hinted at a degree of chasteness...or uncertainty. I closed my eyes and was holding Jodi against me, her body not pushing against mine, not straining for me but rather ever so slightly resisting further intimate contact. As Jodi would I imagined, uncertain of being with me, an older man, married with kids. My lust rose and I slipped my hands from her waist to her buttocks and pulled her hips closer.

'No,' she gasped, trying to pull away. But I held her in place with one hand, using my other hand to grip her neck and pull her face to mine. She gasped again; a small protest then I thrust my tongue into her mouth. Months of sexual frustration, pent up behind a wall of stress, anger, confusion and loneliness was about to explode. Sure I'd used my hand plenty of times, but this woman was real, her skin taut and warm, her breasts pushing against my chest, her tongue in my mouth. But it was her scent above all else that filled me with desire. Her perfume was minimal but it was the closeness of her that filled my nostrils and drove my emotions beyond simple lust into animal desire.

I pushed my hands between us and grabbed at the metal clasp of the denim shorts. I fumbled once, twice and sensed she was going to help me when they clicked undone and at once I pushed them down over her hips. They dropped to the floor and the flesh of her thighs was under the palms of my hands, smoother and warmer than I remember Kelly's to be, though later I was sure it was not greatly different but the bitterness of my betrayal that wanted it to be better. The cotton boy shorts yielded with happy compliance to my hands as they vanished downwards and I cupped her taut buttocks.

'Dave, we need to stop...' I cut her off with my tongue again and she moaned her protest. She was playing Jodi as though she had gained an insight into my life and it turned me on even more. I wanted her to undo my jeans, to release my straining cock from the confines of cloth that enveloped it, but that was not what Jodi would do. So instead I used one hand to release my belt and flick loose the stud before I pushed them down as best I could. Sandy's hands were still on my chest, holding the small barrier in place despite her lower half being naked and our mouths being mashed together. Now I took one hand and guided it, using enough force to overcome her reluctance, to the stretched front of my underwear and squeezed her hand around me.

Releasing her she took her cue, using soft jerky movements to caress me. Now her tongue was moving against mine, not to block my intrusion into her mouth but to seek mine and flick against it. Her other hand slipped from my chest and her upper body pressed against mine and her hand began to move with greater certainty and authority. I explored the V of flesh between her shoulder blades and realised that she was not wearing a bra. I pulled at the hem of her tee shirt and she moved back enough to let me pull it up over her head, forcing her to release me. As soon as the shirt was gone her hand was back on me, and I caught only a glimpse of her rounded breasts as they bounced free, then they were against my chest.

Her other hand was now tugging my jeans downwards and I was glad of the decision to remain barefoot as I kicked them free. Her hands pulled my shirt free and for the first time in months I felt the soft warm skin of another human being against my chest. It was divine and I growled my appreciation.

Sandy led me to the bed, taking command in a subtle manner that I didn't recognise until after the events of the evening had ended. She pushed me back so that I landed heavily, straddled me, her breasts level with my face and the thin strip of dark hair on her mound brushing against my abdomen. I kissed then licked her nipples, watching them harden under my mouth and was fascinated with the way the softness of her breasts yielded against my mouth as I had been in my first encounter with breasts as a teenager.

As I played with her breasts she lowered her hips ever so slightly and began to rub her slit across the top of my cock, restrained as it still was in its cover of cotton. After a few minutes I wanted to surrender myself to this nymph and fell back against the bed in supplication. Sandy slipped from my lap and pulled down my last vestige of clothing, leaving me pointing upwards with a drop of clear fluid oozing from the tip and threatening to drop onto my abdomen. Sandy ran her hands up my thighs, smiled at me, and then lowered her mouth to me.

'Jodes, no...' I protested in a feeble voice that completely lacked conviction. Her mouth engulfed me to the base and I groaned in a deep lust. As she pulled her mouth free I realised that I was encased in a thin sheet of transparent red rubber and marvelled at her ability to have prepared the condom as she stripped me bare.

'Shhh, Dave,' she whispered, 'I want to do this as much as you want me to.' And then her mouth was on me again, her face lowered to my abdomen, one hand caressing my thigh the other my chest. Her head moved with a steady up and down rhythm and I could feel her tongue caressing my length as she pleasured me. But her touch was light as if she sensed the drought I had experienced and therefore had evaluated my need and my likely lack of stamina. For that I was grateful. I lay still, my eyes closed as I savoured every up and down movement of her mouth. In my mind and on my flesh it was Jodi that worked on me, and the thought that she would do this excited me towards completion. It was only the corresponding feelings of guilt at my depravity towards my teenage au pair that helped to keep my completion at bay.

Lost in this conundrum of pleasure and guilt I barely registered Sandy's mouth leaving me and her repositioning herself above me. Then it was her pussy that slid down my length as effortlessly as her mouth had. I opened my eyes and gasped at her beauty as she supported her weight on my chest with both hands and rode me with a slowness that ensured I would last and be able to savour our sex. Her eyes were locked on mine with an intensity that made me squirm. She smiled when our eyes met then leaned forward and kissed me, stopping her movement so that I was buried completely inside her. Her kiss was soft and I responded in kind, suppressing the urgent desire to roll her onto her back and pound her with every ounce of strength I had. That was the anger, the need to avenge myself against Kelly's abandonment by having forceful sex with another woman. It was the type of sex Kelly liked and so part of my brain figured that by giving myself such pleasure with another woman that somehow my hurt would be lessened. But I had no ability to control this situation with Sandy, for in my mind she was now Jodi and I could never imagine myself violating her naivety. Although I would.

Sandy pressed her cheek against mine and began to ride me again, lifting her hips ever so slightly and then pushing back down against me. Her breath was hot in my ear and with each downward thrust she let loose a small gasp of pleasure. Whether it was for my benefit or real pleasure didn't matter, all I knew was that in a few moments I was going to cum.

'Stop!' I pushed Sandy upwards with more force than I intended and had to grab her lower arms to stop her falling from the bed onto the tiled floor. Sandy squealed in surprise and I knew that this response was genuine and using her lack of balance to my advantage I flicked her onto her back beside me on the bed. At once I was between her legs, forcing her thighs apart as my mouth sought and found the naked lips that moments before my cock had been buried in.

My tongue encountered sufficient wetness to tell me that her gasping wasn't entirely an act and then I pushed my mouth against her mound and thrust my tongue inside her as far as I could reach. Again my senses were overwhelmed by the almost forgotten taste and smell of a woman's sex. It is that arousal that so overwhelms me that I could almost cum by thrusting myself against the bed, the squirming of her body against my lips and tongue that drives a sense of power and control more than pinning her to the bed and thrusting into her. I alternated between thrusting my tongue into Sandy and encouraging the small pink bud of her clitoris to emerge from beneath the soft hood of flesh that tried to hide it without success. As it emerged I paid more attention to it, slipping it between my lips, nipping at it between my front teeth which elicited a squeal from Sandy, then racing my tongue across its sensitive tip with as much speed as I could muster without my jaw cramping.

When she came it mattered not to me whether real or feigned. Her flat, taut stomach rippled as she thrust against me, her breath was choked and her hips bucked with enough force to threaten to break contact between us. I held her steady and let my tongue lap at her as the convulsions of her pleasure swelled through her to a climax, then receded to leave her panting. I was aware of my own loss of breath and slid up her lithe body to look into her eyes.

'Wow,' she smiled at me. 'I think we should fuck now.' It wasn't what Jodi would have said, but it excited me no end and I pushed into her with a willingness to please that would've impressed Kelly. Sandy wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me close as our bodies merged into one heaving mass. I was close now and was fighting to remain in control, but she whispered into my ear and drove me ever closer to the inevitable conclusion to our coupling.