Best For Who Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Say my name.' Sandy's voice was barely a whisper, but it carried a level of authority that I couldn't refuse.

'Jodes.' I groaned and thrust into her, my hips wanting to slam deeper and my brain trying to prolong the pleasure.

'Dave,' she responded, her voice hoarse with lust as she lifted her hips to meet each thrust.

'Tell me you love me.' I faltered at that, but quickly regained my pace and control.

'I love you Jodes,' I murmured against her ear, self conscious of the commitment explicit in the words.

'I know you do,' she whispered back to me, 'come inside me.' So I did with a colossal release. My back was arched and my face screwed up in ecstasy as I came. At that moment I had never been married and Kelly had never entered my life, it was a name as foreign to me in intimate terms as Sandy. The orgasm I experienced rolled on and when it was over I was utterly spent and my cock was deflating rapidly as I pulled out of Sandy and collapsed on the bed beside her. We were both panting and it was Sandy who moved first, reaching down to slip the sticky mess of the condom from my flaccid member. It disappeared to who knew where and then she snuggled under my arm. Having her warm body against mine was almost as exhilarating as the sex had been and I was appreciative of it.

'She's your live in housekeeper and babysitter I'm guessing.' Sandy's voice had changed in tone, more conversational now, less lustful, less submissive.

'Yeah, how...?'

'Room downstairs, the type of clothes you picked out, kids' toys.' She was matter of fact as she spoke.

'And the way you thought she would act?' I was curious now.

'She's young isn't she?' I murmured my agreement as Sandy continued, 'so chances are that she might be a bit reluctant at first.'

'Oh,' I said brightly.

'Have you told her how you feel about her?'

'I'm not sure I know how I feel about her,' I said.

'You're more than attracted to her, Dave.'

'How do you know that?' I smiled.

'Cos of the way you treated me while I was her. You were caring, loving in your lovemaking,' she replied with a laugh. 'If it was lust only you'd have fucked me in twelve different positions and wanted to come on my face.'

'Oh Christ!' I laughed. 'Do you get that?'

'More than you'd want to know. It was nice to have someone not out for revenge or whatever. And you made me cum.'

'Really? You don't have to lie you know.'

'No, really, with your tongue. If you can get Jodi on the end of that tongue she'll be yours forever!'

'Thanks,' I replied. I felt a bit embarrassed by the baldness of the comment, but my ego was stoked too. We lay in silence for a while until finally it was time for her to go. I told her she could shower if she wanted and I dressed while she did. She emerged in a towel and I realised that her clothes were downstairs.

It had been a most satisfying two hours. I waited by the front door as Sandy changed into her dress. Her hair was down again as she emerged, her lipstick perfect and she was no longer a facsimile. The lights of a car pulled shone through the long narrow window beside the door as it turned into the driveway.

'Your taxi,' I said unnecessarily. She walked beside me and kissed me chastely on the lips.

'Thank you Sandy,' I said as chivalrously as I could.

'You too, that was nice.' She smiled and walked through the door as I opened it. Only there was no car in the drive and it took me a moment to realise that I could hear the garage door closing. Then Jodi emerged from the side door of the garage and almost collided with Sandy. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked from Sandy to me.

'Ah, hi Jodes,' I said in a slow deliberate tone while my mind raced as to what to say. 'This is Sandy. Sandy this is Jodi.'

'Hi Jodi,' said Sandy in a pleasant voice as though bumping into her client's fantasy partner was something that occurred every day.

'Hi,' Jodi replied looking confused. She turned to me and then a taxi did pull into the driveway. With a sympathetic smile to me, Sandy bade us farewell and climbed into the car.

'Who was that...?'

'Why're you home...?'

We both spoke at once.

'Come in,' I said, breaking the awkward silence. 'Want a drink?' I asked as I closed the door behind her and locked it.

'Yeah,' she replied and walked up the stairs. I followed, my guilt deepening as I fastened my gaze on her denim clad bottom swaying up the stairs before me.

'The party was out of control,' she began before I had spoken. I mixed strong vodkas for us. 'People were pissed as newts, off their tree on fuck knows what drugs. Amber passed out at eleven and I had to drag her into her room and then found some naked couple in her bed passed out. So I dumped her, went to my room and found four people fucking in my bed. So I came home.'

'Some party all right,' I replied as we took our usual seats on the balcony. The silence was tense.

'And Sandy?' Jodi asked in a quiet voice. 'Not that it's any of my business. Unless of course you're interviewing her to take my job?'

I snorted a laugh at that and looked at her. Her eyes glittered at me in the reflected lights of the bay and I could see a faint smile on her lips.

'Hooker.' I forced the word out.

'Pardon?' Jodi sounded like she didn't understand.

'She's a hooker, you know, a prostitute?'

'Oh,' she replied. 'Oh!' Her realisation broke the tension. 'I didn't interrupt did I? Again?'

'Fifteen minutes earlier and you would've,' I replied as lightly as I could.

'Right. Shit! I'll call next time you're thinking I'm out for the night.'

'No, no,' I replied firmly. 'This is your house too and I don't want you to think you're not welcome to come and go as you please. Besides, I figure if you had come home and found my door closed, it would've been unlikely that you'd have just barged in...? Again?' We both laughed.

'Another drink?' Jodi lifted her empty glass and I nodded. We drank several more as she recounted the mayhem of a party out of control. I was feeling somewhat concerned about Amberley's safety given the number of people who had crashed the party, but Jodi assured me that Amber had a lot of good friends and could look after herself.

It was three in the morning when Jodi said she was now thoroughly pissed and needed to sleep. I followed her inside and rinsed out the glasses, before heading into my room. A quick straightening of the bed and I undressed and collapsed under the sheet. It was too warm for the doona. I was well on my way to sleep when I was startled by a loud knock on my door.

'Uh, wha...yeah?' I rolled over and struggled back to alertness.

'Can I...?'

'Yeah, yeah, come in Jodes,' I called. I was stunned and knew that my face showed it as she opened the door and walked in. She had changed from her party clothes, and was now wearing her denim cutoffs and the tight top. In the shock of her coming home early I had completely forgotten about the clothes. Sandy had probably just put them back on the bed where I had left them out.

'Why were these clothes on my bed?' She looked at me and I couldn't read her emotions at all. 'I didn't leave them out. Did you want me to wear them?'

'Jodes, no, I mean, I can explain.'

'Please do.' She was angry. Her voice was level and quiet.

'Actually I can't,' I laughed nervously.

'You'd better or...'

'I asked Sandy to wear them,' I blurted out, not wanting to hear what the "or" might be.

'Your hooker!?' Jodi's eyebrows shot up at that. 'What the fuck for...?' Her voice trailed off as the realisation dawned. 'You had her dress up as me?'

'Yes.' I had to force the words out.

'Why...what the fuck? She broke the steely gaze that had been locked on me and shook her head. 'Tell me what's happening here?'

'Look, Jodi...I...' I finally took a deep breath to regain control of myself. 'Okay, here's the truth. Ever since that night where we sat out there and talked about sex and then you barged in on me, I've been thinking about sex. When Kelly was here, we did it often enough to keep me happy.' It wasn't entirely true but I could live with that lie, 'but when she left, with the stress, I didn't even think about it. Then...now, I do.'

'Yeah okay, I get that,' she replied, leaning in the door way and crossing her arms over her chest. 'I get that Sandy can do things you can't...but why?' She indicated her clothes.

'Because you're attractive, you're nice, you're here...'

'If you're thinking that my job statement is about to have some personal services added to it then that's sick.'

'It's not,' I replied quickly, though in all honesty I felt that maybe it was. 'And I'm not adding, anything...it's fantasy...it's not about you it's about me.' It sounded lame as I said it.

'Maybe I don't want to be in your fantasy!'

'You weren't supposed to know,' I shot back. 'I'm sorry.'

'Dave, there can't be anything between us...'

'I know, Jodes, I know,' I cut in, although inside I was wondering why not. Now wasn't the time to pursue it however. 'It wasn't about that...it's just that...that, my fantasies are, better, more fun, whatever if there's someone in it that I know and understand.'

'This makes me feel weird.' She met my eyes again and I could see that she was hurt.

'I'm sorry Jodi, I really am. It won't happen again.'

'Okay,' she replied. 'Can I borrow one of your DVDs?'

'Huh?'

'Porn, idiot,' she said with a thin smile. 'I had been hoping to get lucky tonight, and unlike you I can't afford to hire help in.'

'Um, sure,' I said, jumping out of bed and pulling the shoebox from the back of the drawer. 'Take 'em all.' I had about a dozen.

'Thanks,' she replied. We didn't look at each other again. 'But if I do get enough money, can you leave your workout shorts and top out for me?' She closed the door before I could think up a smart enough reply. My heart was thumping from the confrontation and I was dreading what impact this might have on our living arrangement. I finally got to sleep around five.