Best For Who Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yup,' I replied, 'so the lady of the night you bumped into wasn't my first!'

'Okay then,' Jodi replied, clearly not wanting to continue the topic.

'More info,' Amber demanded, her horny interest piqued by Jodi's tone

'No,' I feigned haughtiness. 'I've told you enough to make my point.' We swigged again, emptying the bottle, then watched the city lights ripple on the water of the bay.

'Okay,' said Jodi suddenly, 'I'll do it.'

'Do what?' Both Amber and I spoke at once.

'The dare,' she replied, and swam off to the shallow end. She assumed the position on the step that Amber had taken.

'I thought this game was over,' I murmured to Amber.

'Me too,' she whispered in reply. 'You gonna do it?'

'Should I?' I looked at the long haired brunette. The glint was back in her eye. She nodded. I swam across, enjoying the visual feast of Jodi's body. I had seen her plenty of times in her swimsuit, but right now the context was so different. Usually she was playing with the kids. Now she was playing with me. Her flat stomach was covered in rivulets and beads of water, the puckered opening to her navel glistened and seemed to invite me in. Her breasts were bare, and that made all the difference. Round, feminine, wet.

'You sure 'bout this?' I stood and looked her in the eye. She nodded. Her lips were parted oh so slightly, and I could just make out the line of her teeth in the darkness. The rush of alcohol drove me forward and I took her right nipple between my lips and gently sucked on it. The feeling of hardness and the surrounding softness of her breast at once stimulated my libido and my cock hardened to full length, unencumbered by swimmers. I was barely aware of it as I savoured the sensation of the taste of Jodi's skin, the aroma of her body. My hands found her waist as I swapped to her left nipple. It too was rock hard against my tongue as I lashed it, caressed it with my lips and swirled my tongue around its circumference.

'Ahem, I said time's up.' Amber's voice finally penetrated the barrier of my lust. I pulled back reluctantly and looked up at Jodi, only to find she quickly turned her head away to avoid meeting my eyes.

'Your turn for me Dave, twas a double dare remember?' Amber's voice was throaty and I could see that her nipples were now hard.

'Truth or dare?' My voice sounded odd to my ears.

'Truth.'

'Did you like watchin' me do that?' Our eyes were locked together.

'Yup,' she replied. 'Almost as much as she seemed to enjoy it,' Amber nodded towards Jodi.

'Your turn Jodes,' she added, almost as an aside.

'Amberley?' She sounded a little distant too to my ears.

'Truth,' Amber replied again.

'Do you want Dave to suck your nipples?' I turned to look at Jodi, wondering again where this was headed.

'After the look on your face, then hell yeah.' I smiled and dropped under the water, hoping the coolness would refresh my senses. But all I could think about was the feel of Jodi's smooth flesh.

'Dave?' I heard the words as my head broke the surface.

'Dare,' I replied, wondering what Amber would do to top the last one.

'Okay, I want you to stand on the edge of the pool.'

'What?' I asked.

'Go on, out ya get.' I started moving, and for the first time became really conscious of my erection. I wasn't fully erect now, but my arousal would be obvious. Again my alcohol imbued brain took over and I boldly lifted myself from the pool, turning to face the girls.

'Looks like someone else is enjoying themselves Jodes!'

'Amber!' Jodi exclaimed, though from the corner of my eye I saw her sneak a couple of peeks at me.

'Truth or dare Jodes?' I remained standing on the side of the pool, not wanting to appear prudish by jumping straight back in.

'Dare.'

'I dare you to lick Amber's nipples.' The words rushed out before I considered them. Nothing new there.

'Ah the lesbian fantasy comes out finally,' Amber said with a snort. 'I was wondering when you were going to get us to kiss, but no, straight to booby action. I guess the game's over again huh Jodes? I mean we know he'll do it, and I'll let you and I'd let him.'

'Get up here,' Jodi said in a quiet voice. Amber obeyed, pushing herself onto the step. Jodi looked at me, met my eyes, and then turned her face to Amber's chest. I watched as her tongue darted out and caressed Amber's pointed nipple. I felt my cock swell and moved to get back into the pool, but Amber shook her head at me and locked her eyes unashamedly on my hardening member.

Jodi's hand caressed Amber's breast, forming a point with her nipple and taking it into her mouth. She squeezed the other nipple with enough force to elicit a groan, and then ran her tongue from the nipple, up over the swell of her breast and into the hollow of her throat. Amber lifted her head to give Jodi access, and as Jodi broke the contact, they looked at each other. Their lips parted and they moved closer, before Jodi broke the contact completely, turned to look at me with a faint smile on her mouth, glancing first into my eyes and then down at my prominent erection, and then swam to the deep end.

'Holy fuck,' I exclaimed.

'Maybe I'm not Miss Conservative after all,' she called out.

'Hey isn't it your birthday?' Amber said, standing on the edge of the pool and walking towards me. Water cascaded down her legs and drew my eyes to the camel toe she was displaying through the too small bikini bottoms.

'Yup, and its one I'm going to remember for some time.'

'C'mon,' she beckoned, 'you too Jodes.' Intrigued, turned on, drunk, you name it, I was ready to follow either or both of these girls to where ever they wanted to lead me. Amber led me to the downstairs bathroom.

'Get dry, then in there,' she indicated Jodi's bedroom with a jab of her thumb. Her breasts swayed invitingly and I grinned. Amber grabbed two towels and left, closing the door behind her. My imagination ran riot. I towelled myself off, turning to examine myself in the mirror. My cock had softened a little, but was still well north of south. My nipples were hard and my face slightly flushed. Was I about to have sex with one or both of these women? I hoped so. I refused to face up to the possible consequences of

Unsure of what to wear, but having only the choice of nothing or a towel, I wrapped it around me. The feel of the Egyptian cotton against my member forced it to soften some more, leaving no more than a slight bulge. Leaving the bathroom I found the two girls in Jodi's bedroom. Jodi was towelling her hair dry and was wearing one of her long tee shirts, her legs bare underneath. I could tell from the way her breasts moved against the soft material as she dried her hair that she wasn't wearing a bra. Amber had replaced her bikini bottoms with a pair of black boy short undies and was squeezing her long pony tail dry with her towel. Her breasts swayed invitingly as she moved.

'Oh sorry, I'll wait til you're dressed,' I said and turned to leave.

'Nah, I'm dressed,' she said, 'it's your birthday so I thought ya could have a perve. Jodi's the party pooper!'

'She looks great too,' I said, defending her again.

'C'mon,' Amber said, patting the bed beside her. The cover had been thrown off. 'Birthday massage for the birthday boy.' I hesitated, glancing at Jodi. She smiled and nodded, so I moved to lie down.

'You can put the towel over your arse if you like,' Amber said as I made myself comfortable. I lifted my hips and pulled the knot free, allowing Amber to arrange it over my derrière. This was the sheet against which Jodi slept. The thought entered my head unbidden and at once I hardened to full length again. I had to move my hips again to get comfortable, and then I felt oil dripped onto my calves, and the bed moved as Jodi settled on the side opposite Amber. At once two pairs of hands began massaging my legs. There was no way my cock was going to soften.

I fell into a state of semi consciousness, the rest of the world blocked out as every fibre of my being concentrated on the two pairs of hands that were working my muscles and caressing my skin. I said nothing when the towel covering my buttocks and presumably providing my dignity was removed. A part of my awareness noted that it was dragged to the side of the bed occupied by Amber. Her hands also wandered furthest north when they reached the top of my thighs, both exciting me further and making me ache for more intimate caresses from Jodi.

'Nice butt.' Amber's whispered comment to Jodi barely registered in my mind, but when it did I had to fight to lie still. Their hands massaged my cheeks, again Amber's fingers exploring more intimately than Jodi's. Then all too soon they were working along my back, which admittedly felt wonderfully therapeutic. They worked my shoulders and arms and I barely felt them shift on the bed as Jodi worked my neck and Amber massaged my temples.

'Roll over.' Amber's voice was quiet and as she spoke the towel was dragged back over my butt. I complied and as I settled onto my back one of the girls placed a scarf over my eyes. I was grateful for the quiet and solemn nature of my back massage, it had allowed me to regain control of my lust and I had softened again. Now I enjoyed the sensation of four soft hands running over my chest, shoulders and stomach. It was heavenly.

Then the towel was dragged from me again, this time to the side where Jodi sat. I was relaxed from the massage so I didn't tense up. But as my hips and thighs were worked on, the image of Amber sitting on one side topless, and Jodi wearing her long tee shirt on the other filled my mind. At once I began to harden, and at once I felt my heart begin to race in a sort of panic.

'Sorry,' I said, my voice cracking.

'It's okay, pretty natural for a bloke.' Amber's voice was low and her hands didn't stop moving. She reached between my thighs and parted my legs slightly, so that they could begin work on my upper thighs. Again Amber's hands went higher, each upward stroke ending with a light brushing of my scrotum. I softened as they went lower, working my quads and then the inside of my calves, and finally my feet.

When they stopped I was preparing to sit up when Amber spoke again.

'I'm sure the birthday boy wouldn't mind a happy ending?' She didn't wait for an answer, instead her hand wrapped around my semi hard shaft. I was rock hard in an instant and gasped. I was unable to control myself this time and lifted my hips into her grip. Her fist was light around me, moving in a slow languid motion that was designed to tease me rather than finish me.

'Quick or slow?' She released my shaft and cupped my balls, her hand in constant motion over them.

'Slow, taking it in turns?' My voice sounded off-key and desperate rather than hopeful.

'It's only the two of us,' Amber said, 'Jodi said to wish you a happy birthday.' And then her mouth plunged onto me.

'Oh fuck!' I exclaimed, trying to come to grip with the dual fact that this gorgeous young woman was fellating me and that Jodi had slipped from the room. I pulled the scarf from my eyes and lifted my head. Amber's long pony tail snaked down her back. She was kneeling and supporting her upper body with one hand whilst her other continued to massage my balls. Her breasts swayed as her head bobbed up and down. She lifted her mouth from me and looked up to meet my eyes. Her eyes were dark and her pupils were dilated.

'I'd like it if you'd fuck me.' The words slipped from her mouth with the promise that this would be one of the best sexual experiences I would ever have. Her hand ran along my length again as she waited for my response.

'Why'd Jodi leave?' The words tumbled from my brain to my mouth before I'd thought about them. For a moment the look of lust became anger in her eyes, then she softened, a light smile came to her lips and she released me as she sat back on her haunches.

'Go,' she whispered. 'And tell her that I'm right'

'I'm sorry,' I stammered, then grabbed the towel from the side of the bed and fled the room without a backward glance. My cock softened quickly as I wrapped the towel around me and raced up the stairs. The lounge and kitchen were empty and I guessed that Jodi had gone into my room. I opened the door and had to stop to allow my eyes to adjust to the darkness.

'Jodes?'

'Yes?' Her voice was clear. 'Do you need something?'

'No, not really...well sort of...to talk.'

'About?'

'To say sorry really, about what just happened.'

'You don't have to say sorry.' Her voice sounded slightly flat, as though she was forcing the words out.

'Of course I do. I let things get out of hand...'

'...so to speak,' she interrupted with a small giggle. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness better and I could see that she was lying on her back on the far side of the bed. Kelly's side.

'Ah, yeah,' I smiled. 'Seriously, I don't want to jeopardise our...our...' I was struggling for the right word.

'Business relationship?' Jodi's tone was poisonous as her suggestion filled the silence.

'What? Oh fuck no,' I blurted out. Without thinking I stepped across to the bed and sat down beside her. 'No Jodes, I mean...I'm trying to find the words.' I fell into silence again and looked away from her shadowed face. What was I trying to say?

'Words for what? That you're just a guy who can't help himself when a pretty girl sets her sights on you?'

'No!' I sounded defensive, probably because there was truth in her words. 'Jodi, I...'

'For fuck's sake Dave, either say what you're trying to say or let me go to sleep!' Her breathing sounded harsh in the semi darkness. 'Is Amber still in my bed?'

'Yeah she probably is, she's too drunk to drive,' I rejoined.

'Well then I'll go sleep on the couch...'

'No.' I grabbed her upper arm as she sat up. 'I want you to stay here.' She turned to look at me and I could see her eyes staring intently at me. 'I want you Jodes.' I'd said it out loud, the thought that I had been denying to myself.

'What?' The expression that furrowed her brow told me that she'd had no idea what I had been trying to say.

'I've, I've got feelings for you.'

'Don't go saying that...not now, you're pissed, you're horny...go down to Amber, she'll take care of you.' Jodi tried to pull her arm free and stand up but I tightened my grip and pulled her back onto the bed.

'Ouch! Dave, that hurts!' I saw the pain in her eyes but I wasn't going to let her go. I was pissed, and I was horny, but neither had any bearing on what I was telling her.

'Dave, you're scaring me, please let me go.' I should have let her go then. I knew it, but suddenly I wanted her no matter what. Even if she said no. I pulled her arm towards me and moved towards her, catching her unawares and throwing her off balance. The towel slipped from my waist and I was naked. And hard.

'Hey!' Jodi yelled but I was already pressing myself down onto her. Her tee shirt rode up as she squirmed to get out from under me, but I was guessing I outweighed her by thirty kilos and had the advantage now of being on top. Her panties were white and for some reason the sight of them spurred me on. I rolled slightly off her, knowing she would throw her legs to the side to try and slide off the bed. She did and with my free hand I ripped her panties off and down to her ankles, at the same time pulling her back towards me. She was lying sideways on the bed now, with me facing her feet.

Jodi tried to kick me, bringing her ankles up towards my face. I let go of her arm, pinning her wrist with my knee, and ripped her panties completely off her. In the same movement I pushed her legs apart with my hand, and spun around to force myself between them and face her.

Jodi's face was twisted with fury. She glared at me and swung her free hand upwards, catching me across the face. It stung, but did nothing to deter me. I was going to fuck her now. She tried to kick, but instead my weight bearing down on her drove my midriff down and brought my groin hard up against hers.

This was the moment.

'Don't.' Her whispered protest was almost indiscernible. It might as well have been. I pushed upwards with my hips...and entered her. It wasn't difficult; she was wet and offered no resistance to my forced entry. I groaned as I sank to the hilt. Then she did. I looked into her eyes, and held still, deep inside her. I could see small tears in the corner of her eyes, and then I released the pressure of my body on hers, instead taking my weight onto my arms and putting my hands onto the bed. I lowered my face to hers, my eyes never leaving hers, and tilted my head slightly. I brushed her lips with mine, pressed firmer. She opened her mouth and we kissed each other with hunger, her tongue invading my mouth. At the same time I began to thrust in and out of her moist pussy, my cock sending slivers of delight through my body and into my brain.

'You bastard,' she whispered into my mouth. Then kissed me again. I felt her long slender legs wrap around my waist and then her ankles pressed against my buttocks and urged me to move faster. I obeyed and Jodi matched each deep penetration with a small moan. I could feel the buzz starting deep in my balls, but couldn't do anything to control it. I came inside her with a long groan of pleasure, months of pent up sexual frustration emptying itself from me.

My release was verbalised in a long stream of half spoken words and vulgarities. I tried to stay deep inside her but my body jerked under control of the primitive brain, spasm after spasm twisting me and contorting my face. Finally I was finished, and realised that it was all too soon.

'Shit, sorry,' I gasped. Jodi was looking at me with an expression that bordered on crying. At once I slid from her, and dived between her legs. Her pubic hair was trimmed neatly, and our juices matted it around her pink slit and I could see a thin white line as my cum dribbled from her. I had never done it before, but I wanted to make up for my poor performance and simply slammed my mouth onto her.

Jodi yelped and her hips lifted as my tongue drove into her. My cum spilled onto my tongue and I didn't enjoy the bitter taste at all. But her scent, the feel of the tight youthful skin of her thighs against my cheeks drove me on. I sucked on her clit eliciting a squeal, drove my tongue across it and into her. My come kept streaming from inside her but I ignored it. I ran my tongue from her clit down to the puckered entrance of her butt. She squealed again, then again louder when I pressed the tip of my forefinger against it while returning my tongue to her clit.

She came with a shriek as I slid my forefinger into her ass to the first knuckle. Her hips bucked but I clamped my mouth onto her to keep lashing her bud. She was screaming though I could barely hear her as my ears were jammed between her thighs. As she came down from her climax I pulled my finger free, and lifted my head to look at her. She was panting and staring at the ceiling. I was hard again.

I crawled up her body running my tongue across her stomach as she panted, into her navel, then out. Her tee shirt had ridden up but her breasts were still covered. I entered her and she squealed as my hardness rode into her sensitive pussy. I stayed inside her and looked down. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips swollen and pupils dilated. Her nostrils flared as our eyes met, then we kissed again. It was a slower more gentle contact this time, just the tips of our tongues dancing against each other.

I gripped her hip with my hand, and rolled her over, so that she was on top. Jodi slowly lowered herself onto my full length and let her head fall forward so that her hair brushed my face. I propped myself onto my elbows and together we pulled her tee shirt off. Her breasts were revealed to me again, this time dry but every bit as firm and beautiful as I remembered. As she began to ride me, I licked one nipple then the other. I ran my tongue up over her collarbone, into the hollow of her neck as she threw her head back, and again we kissed. We were moaning into each other's mouths as out bodies were joined.