Best Friend Brain Ch. 04

Story Info
Liv and Peyton wake up to a surprise.
4.8k words
4.62
5.9k
7
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own iZombie. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Peyton Charles had spent years pining over her best friend Liv Moore, but never made a move because she was scared of rejection, and more importantly of losing her. Mostly thanks to her friend becoming a zombie and eating pining best friend brain that wasn't the case, and they had now been together for two blissful years.

Life wasn't perfect, as they were limited in what they could do with each other because of Liv's condition and her girlfriend had to wear gloves to bed as to not have an accident during the night. But those little sacrifices were worth it for the joy of waking up in Liv's arms, where she belonged, Peyton smiling blissfully as she woke to find herself in her proper place, and then she settled deeper into that embrace and just enjoyed a moment of perfect happiness.

Then Liv awoke and screamed, causing Peyton to jump up and exclaim, "What?"

"Your hair..." Liv murmured in disbelief, and maybe a little sorrow.

There was a brief pause as Peyton analysed those words, then a smile crossed her face as she slowly and cautiously headed in the direction of a mirror. Just before she got there she took a deep, calming breath, and then look to find that sure enough, her hair was white and her skin was just as deathly pale as Liv's was. Peyton stared herself a disbelief, wondering how this had happened.

After all, they had been so careful, and avoiding this for two years, so what happened? She couldn't think of anything, and that was worrying. She also wasn't sure the look suited her as well as it did Liv. But this was what she had wanted, right? What she had been begging for so she and Liv could truly be together? So why was she suddenly so sad?

"Oh my God Peyton, I'm so sorry." Liv whimpered, finally finding her voice.

"Don't be. This is what I wanted, right?" Peyton pointed out, admittedly not sounding very convincing, so she quickly added, "But I'm definitely going to tan and dye. Not all of us can be a sexy zombie."

"Oh God!" Liv literally began to cry as she dropped her head into her hands, "I knew this was going to happen. I knew it! Damn it, why am I so selfish?"

"Hey, hey, hey!" Peyton protested, quickly jumping back into bed and hugging her tightly to her, before pulling back and firmly telling her, "You didn't do this to me, okay? Just look at your gloves, still in tact, still where they're supposed to be. And look at my body, no scratches, no bites, no nothing. Which means something else did this, and we'll figure it out together, okay?"

As she mentioned her body Peyton pulled back and did her best to show it off without moving much, which even in this very serious state caused Liv's eyes to linger on certain areas, because a naked Peyton was still, well, a naked Peyton, which made Liv feel incredibly guilty, but she tried to hide it by simply nodding and replying unconvincingly, "Okay."

"Liv! Look at me!" Peyton said firmly, grabbing Liv's face and pulling it up so they were looking at each other eye to eye, "Read my lips... You. Didn't. Do. This. But even if you did, I wouldn't love you any less. I admit, the look is a bit jarring, and I don't love this sudden hunger for brains I have, but I've wanted this for the past two years so we could truly be together, and now it's finally happened, do you want to wallow in what you may or may not have done? Or do you want to finally do all those things we couldn't do together?"

Unsurprisingly that got Liv's attention, and even more unsurprisingly she quickly replied, "The second one."

"Good, it's agreed." Peyton beamed, "Detective work and answers later, sex now."

After Liv smiled and nodded her agreement Peyton gently pulled her face forward to meet her own advancing and tilting head so their lips could meet in a soft, gentle and loving kiss.

It was followed by half a dozen more, before becoming lost in one long kiss as they press their already naked bodies tightly together, Peyton overwhelmed by these feelings, and the fact that it was a Saturday meaning they could stay all day in bed. She just needed to talk Liv into it, and because she was a lawyer who argued for a living her best friend turned girlfriend didn't stand a chance. Not that it seemed she would need much convincing, given just how eagerly Liv kissed her back.

Honestly Peyton was so lost in that kiss she didn't even notice Liv gently lowering her down onto her back and getting on top of her until the kiss was broken and her girlfriend started to gently move on to her neck. Which was a pretty normal occurrence, Peyton being so distracted by the kiss she didn't initially notice the stronger girl pinning her down so she could play with her big tits before grabbing a toy.

Only, little Liv Moore wasn't stronger than her any more. No, now they were both zombies, and Peyton felt compelled to remind Liv of that. And she would. After allowing Liv some time with her boobs, which would make the other girl feel better, and would be admittedly good for Peyton too.

Liv was still reeling from waking up to find her biggest nightmare come true. Well, one of them. Like most people in a relationship Liv was scared that something would happen to her lover, but what was worse was that she would hurt Peyton in some way.

This wasn't the worst thing, which would have been waking to find herself munching on her best friend's brain, but it was still pretty bad, as Peyton was now cursed with the same disease she had, and Liv wasn't convinced this wasn't her fault somehow, even if she hadn't been the one to physically do it.

And it was hard to forget about that considering how pale Peyton's previously tanned flesh was, but Liv did her best in the name of calming her nerves, and simply giving them both a distraction. Also, she couldn't imagine ever not wanting to make love to Peyton Charles.

Wanting more than ever to show her love physically, especially as Peyton had rightfully pointed out there was so many other things she could do now, Liv was eager to tear off her gloves and slide her hands all over her girlfriend's body. Hell, she wanted to bury her fingers, or maybe even her face, directly into Peyton's cunt and fuck her into unconsciousness.

But no, after this shocking turn of events Liv needed to go slowly and gently for the sake of her sanity. Besides, she had been waiting all this time, what was waiting a little longer in the name of giving this goddess of a woman the attention she deserved? Oh yes, Peyton deserved to have her body worshipped, so that's exactly what Liv was going to do.

That involved lingering on Peyton's neck for quite a while, covering it in kisses and bites free from the fear that this might make the other girl like her. She was then even more carefree with Peyton's tits, which she slowly made her way down to and then gave them the same treatment, except she spent even longer on them, going back and forth and kissing the soft flesh surrounding those nipples while of course concentrating on them.

Then just as she was really increasing the force of the licking and sucking so as to really tease her girlfriend and make her want to beg for more, Peyton suddenly flipped their positions. Which totally took Liv off-guard, blinking a few times in surprise before sitting up and raising an eyebrow at her lover.

Which in turn made Peyton smirk and explain, "What? You think waiting to do this for a few years is bad? Try over a decade. That really sucks. So do you really think I'm going to let you go first?"

"I thought I was the top around here." Liv quipped with a smirk of her own.

"You are, but I'm a lawyer." Peyton shot back with another smirk, "You really want to argue with me about this? Think about it, do you?"

There was a brief pause, and then Liv laid back down and said dismissively, "Fine, just don't push your luck."

"Thank you Mistress." Peyton chuckled, only half joking.

Thankfully after that little exchange Peyton went right for Liv's tits, wrapping her mouth tightly around a nipple and sucking on it gently, but firmly enough that it made Liv gasp and moan with joy. Then Peyton started going back and forth, returning the same treatment that Liv had just given her in a clear sign of revenge, and pushing her luck.

But this was a rare treat for them both, so Liv decided to let it go for now, and just relax and enjoy the feeling of Peyton sucking on her tits for a change. And try not to think about how hers were at least a cup size smaller than Peyton's, not that her girlfriend seemed to care. No, Peyton seemed very content with what she was doing, which was quite the ego boost.

Peyton often felt guilty that Liv's tits didn't get the attention they deserved, but then again so much of Liv's body was out of bounds to her that it just felt like another thing which sadly went untouched. More or less. There were a few times where Liv would tie her up and straddle her, 'force' feeding Peyton her boobs until she was begging for more.

Although again in that position it was more likely for Liv to be playing with Peyton's tits. And this should be Peyton's opportunity to finally make up for that, but there was something else she wanted to do even more, something which would bring Liv even more pleasure, and something she just couldn't stop thinking about. Which of course, was finally being able to go down on her girlfriend.

So while silently promising to make it up to Liv later Peyton started going lower, telling herself she was compromising by forcing herself to go nice and slow and kiss nearly every part of Liv's stomach. Peyton used to dream about this moment all the time, especially after they got together, ironically.

She would take Liv out of the best restaurant in town, wear her most revealing dress, order the finest wine and then slowly worship every inch of Liv's body until she was literally begging Peyton to lick her pussy. At the very least Peyton could have lingered on her stomach a bit more, or made her way up and down her legs, or again, spent more time on her boobs. But once again she just couldn't wait any longer.

Which was why as soon as Peyton reached her destination she stuck out her tongue and slowly slid it over Liv's pussy, starting at the bottom and sliding it all the way to the top. Peyton even lingered on the other girl's clit, which of course caused Liv's initial cries to become much louder and high-pitched.

Liv then continued crying out, along with gasping, whimpering and moaning as Peyton settled into a steady rhythm, eagerly sliding her tongue up and down Liv's cunt like she had dreamed of doing pretty much since they first met, and more intensely with every passing day of their friendship. And now here she was, literally living her dream.

Initially she was so lost in the moment, and the happiness she was feeling, Peyton barely even acknowledged how Liv tasted. She just took it for granted that it would be good, and didn't even think about it, and when the taste caught up with her brain she felt a smug smile crossing her face. She loved being right, and Peyton became even more validated as she continued licking pussy and she found she liked it even more with every lick.

Oh God, she was now officially a pussy licker! Ironic considering that she had been in a lesbian relationship for two years now, but the realisation still took her back for a few minutes. Then Peyton redoubled her efforts to prove she was okay with that label, both to herself and Liv. And of course more importantly, just to please her precious girlfriend.

Liv was very aware of what a huge milestone this was in their relationship, and while that pause was a little disconcerting she was mostly focused on the fact that one moment she was receiving pleasure and the next she wasn't. Thankfully before she could risk pushing Peyton in a vulnerable moment her girlfriend went right back to work licking her pussy, which was a great relief.

But it was also cause for concern, because Peyton went back to licking the exact same way she had right from the start, quickly and eagerly, and hitting her clit each time. Which ended in a problem because it was maximising her pleasure, but the same time was. After all, after waiting for so long the last thing Liv wanted to do was rush it, and she didn't think that was what Peyton wanted either.

So eventually Liv moaned, "Mmmmm, oh Peyton, that's so good, mmmmm, but it's too much. Slow down baby, tease me a little more. Ohhhhhh yesssssss, I wanna be teased. I want you to do this forever, mmmmm, but I'll settle on just not cumming too soon. Yessssss, that's it, just like that, ooooooh, less work on my clit, oh fuck, oooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeessssss!"

Once again proving herself a little submissive bitch Peyton almost immediately obeyed, decreasing her speed and beginning to avoid Liv's clit altogether. Then when that was clearly not what Liv wanted Peyton slightly picked up the pace again, quickly settling into giving Liv just what she wanted.

Which was pure paradise for a very long time, and then even when it wasn't and the urge for more was becoming overwhelming Liv did her best to ignore it so she could live in this perfect moment for a little bit longer. Because again, Peyton Charles in between her legs and eating her pussy had been what she wanted for so long, and she never wanted this to end.

At first she got the full benefit of that, looking down between her legs to see that long brunette hair, and occasionally green eyes staring up lovingly at her which was so intimate and wonderful, but soon it just became too much for her to handle so Liv instinctively closed her eyes.

Which of course was the wrong thing to do, because it made the feelings of a tongue lapping away at her pussy for the first time in years that much more intense. Especially as she couldn't forget that it was a girl doing this to her, or who this girl was. So for quite a while she just had to stare up at the ceiling and desperately try not to think about what was happening to her, although even then it didn't really work.

Then suddenly Liv got an idea that she just couldn't shake, which would either extend this heaven, or bring it to an abrupt end. Either because Liv loved it so much she could no longer hold back, or because she just couldn't get into it. Liv feared the latter, even though the former was more likely given that she had fantasised about doing it for years, and was blissfully happy in her relationship with Peyton.

Still, this would be the moment of truth for her, and she really, really didn't want to screw it up. But neither could she be so selfish when Peyton had been waiting even longer than Liv to feel the other girl's tongue on her cunt, and ideally inside it, an idea which truthfully Liv found very appealing.

"Peyton..." Liv cried out, waiting until her girlfriend was looking up at her before continuing, "I wanna 69."

Briefly stopping the pussy licking Peyton asked cautiously, "Are you sure?"

"More than anything." Liv confessed, and then after a long moment of silence gently pushed the issue, "Please Peyton? We don't have too, if you really want to keep doing what you're doing, but... I don't know, wouldn't it be more intimate? And fair? Cause I feel I'm being selfish here, and I just... I really want to return the favour. Like, right now."

Peyton really, really wanted to say no, and it would probably be better if she did. After all, there was no longer the tiniest doubt in her mind that she was completely and totally gay for Liv Moore. Maybe only Liv Moore, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was there was no more lesbian milestones which could freak her out, and this was the last thing that could freak Liv out, and she was less likely to do so if Peyton made her cum this way first.

Maybe. Or maybe a 69 would be better. At least that way Peyton could distract Liv, and ease her into it. But then Peyton would be distracted to, and she really just wanted to concentrate on pleasuring the woman she loved. But now Liv had offered, Peyton's pussy was aching for attention.

After going back and forth for quite a while Peyton cautiously began turning her body around on the bed, causing Liv to smile widely. Both that and the fact that Liv's smile never faltered or seemed remotely fake greatly relieved Peyton, as did the fact that as soon as her pussy was over her girlfriend's face Liv grabbed her butt and shoved it downwards while sticking her tongue out and sliding it over Peyton's cunt.

This caused Peyton's eyes to go wide and she cried out loudly in pure pleasure, which she continued to do for a few blissful moments as Liv continued licking her. Then she remembered she had a job to do, and returned to licking Liv's pussy.

She tried to settle into the slow and gentle rhythm that she'd been giving Liv before, and more importantly tried to convince her girlfriend to do the same, albeit silently, but Peyton just couldn't. She was too overwhelmed with happiness that Liv wasn't hesitating in tonguing her twat, and was even moaning into her pussy, the vibrations causing Peyton to moan into Liv's cunt and restart the cycle.

Plus this was her pussy being licked for the first time in years, and for the very first time by a girl, by the only girl she'd ever wanted, and it was just too much. Peyton needed to cum now, and more importantly she needed to make Liv cum. Oh God, she needed to make Liv Moore cum in her mouth and all over her face.

Which wasn't something Peyton had ever struggled with achieving, but it had never been this quick and easy for her before, suggesting that Liv was feeling just as overwhelmed as she was. Not that Peyton had really enjoy that wonderful fact, not yet.

No, she was far too preoccupied with shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into her girlfriend's pussy for the very first time, then jack-hammering it in and out, before finally pulling her tongue out and wrapping her mouth around that entrance so she could swallow girl cum directly from the source. Which was even more heavenly than she could have possibly imagined, Peyton becoming completely lost in it, and then it and her own pleasure.

Liv had been afraid that if she started 69ing with Peyton this would happen. That one of them would lose control and bring an abrupt end to this heaven. Which sure, was preferable to one of them freaking out, but it still wasn't what she wanted. At least it was not what she had wanted earlier. Of course it was hard to really care when she was cumming wonderfully hard.

Especially considering exactly who was making her feel this way. In fact it was so overwhelming she forgot about licking pussy for a few long seconds and just enjoyed her orgasm, which of course made Liv feel incredibly guilty and push her to make Peyton cum as soon as possible.

Again this had been initially what she wanted, and it seemed unfair, as after all this time together Liv should be worshipping Peyton's amazing body with her mouth for hours and tease her to the point of madness before finally using her mouth and tongue to make her cum. Oh well, she doubted Peyton would complain in her current state, or later, and Liv promised to make it up to her regardless.

She just really, really wanted to make her cum now, which was just as easy for her as it had been for Peyton to make her cum, as clearly they were both overwhelmed by the situation. Oh yes, all Liv had to do was shove her tongue into Peyton's pussy and thrust it in and out a few times and suddenly her face was being flooded with girl cum.

Just like with Peyton's regular pussy cream the second that flavour hit her taste-buds Liv loved it and wanted more. Ironically in this case that meant using less tongue, Liv replacing it with her mouth as soon as she could and desperately trying to swallow at least the majority of Peyton's cum.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers
12