Best Friend Brain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"And this whole day I've been getting these really intense visions." Liv said, "I've watched this girl staring at her best friend when they were just hanging out, watching movies and eating take-out, like we've done a thousand times. Like we used to do, before... well, you know. And I haven't just seen it, I felt it. Peyton, she was just so intensely in love with her, and she didn't say anything. Not when her friend got engaged, not when she got married, and not when she got pregnant. She just kept watching from the side-lines, trying to get over this girl and just failing every time, and when she finally admitted the truth she got rejected and... and then she killed herself."

There was a long pause, and then Peyton glared at her, "So what? Your worried I'll kill myself?"

"No, I-" Liv began.

"Because I'm not going too." Peyton interrupted angrily, "God Liv, this is exactly why I didn't tell you the first time round. I didn't want things to get weird, and I don't want you to get the wrong idea. Yes, I like you. I like-like you. But not to the point that I can't function without you loving me back. LIKING! I meant liking. Don't read into that, it was just a turn of phrase. The point is I have a teeny tiny little crush on you, and that's it. I'm not gonna... gonna..."

Knowing her friend wasn't going to stop until she talked her out of this Liv took drastic measures. One she'd never probably seriously consider if she wasn't on this brain, but here she was pulling down her loose-fitting pyjama pants and allowing the strap-on dildo inside to spring free.

Almost immediately Peyton lost her train of thought and just stared in disbelief at the sex toy, Liv standing there awkwardly for a few long seconds, before pulling off her baggy shirt, which had done its part in hiding the dildo, to reveal her favourite sexy bra which succeeded in making Peyton break eye contact with the one eyed monster and look up at Liv's bra covered tits.

Then Peyton looked directly into Liv's eyes and exclaimed, "What the fuck?"

"I told you." Liv gulped, "Zombieism is a sexually transmitted disease, which rules out all the normal forms of lesbian sex. You maybe comfortable with taking the risk, but I'm not. I'm not even sure if kissing is okay. I mean, Major and I kissed a few times after I got scratched, but that was with no tongue, so I'm not sure-"

"Oh my God!" Peyton exclaimed, interrupting her best friend, "You ate pining best friend brain, and NOW you wanna fuck me? God, how is this my life?"

"Tell me about it." Liv sighed.

"I'm sorry." Peyton apologised, "I know this must be so hard for you. And I haven't made it easy for you. But... we can't really do this, can we? I mean, this is the brain talking, not you. It would be taking advantage."

"Maybe a little." Liv admitted, "But not as much as if I was drunk, or on drugs, or something."

"But isn't this too much like that?" Peyton argued, "I mean, this isn't you. It's the brain."

"Yeah, but I didn't offer Ravi the same deal. Or Clive." Liv pointed out.

There was a brief pause and then both girls laughed, diffusing the tension somewhat. Then Peyton smiled, "What about Major?"

"Well, I cleaned it first." Liv grinned, and then keeping a straight face as much as possible added, "I did mention I've been pegging him for years, didn't I? Why do you think I got this strap-on? Just for you? Ha, don't flatter yourself."

Peyton chuckled a bit, and then her smile slowly faded as she thought about it for a few seconds, and then murmured, "I can't believe I'm arguing against fucking you."

"It probably won't make you feel any better, but I can't believe I'm arguing for it." Liv said softly, quickly adding, "I guess the question is, how badly do you want this? Are you happy to settle for this? Or would you rather just keep the fantasy intact?"

Peyton bit her lip, and thought about this for a long moment. She had just said she hadn't wanted to tell Liv how she felt because she hadn't wanted things to be weird between them, and having sex would almost inevitably make things ten times weirder. But honestly she wasn't sure how that was possible right now.

Things had just been so awkward between them lately, and maybe this would finally get her crush out of her system. And she had just promised the crush was no big deal, so if she refused because she didn't want to settle and keep her fantasy intact it would send the wrong message. And honestly yeah, she did want this really badly.

So against her better judgement Peyton cautiously lowered herself to her knees, and then when a weird look crossed Live's face she quickly asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes." Liv said, surprising herself in how sure she sounded, "Are you?"

"A lot more than I'd like to admit." Peyton smiled softly, "I mean yeah, this wasn't what I imagined. But it's more of what I'm used too, and... honestly? You look so fucking hot right now."

As Peyton spoke she shuffled forward towards Liv, who gulped and then murmured, "You're one to talk."

Frowning slightly Peyton carefully studied her friend's face. For most of their friendship Peyton had always felt like Liv was an open book to her, but lately she had been hard to read.

It had never been this bad though, which was a shame, because if ever best friend intuition would be useful it would be now. So ultimately it was left to Peyton to decide to go all in or refuse this, as what was possibly her last chance to back out.

She should probably do the latter, especially because she couldn't shake the image of Liv freaking out and running screaming the second she did anything, but despite herself Peyton just couldn't resist doing the former.

That involved closing the distance between them, finally breaking eye contact. So she close her eyes, lean in and wrapped her mouth around the head of the dildo.

She then waited with bated breath for Liv's reaction, eventually squinting her eyes open to nervously look up when all she got was an initial gasp.

Liv's expression was still infuriatingly unreadable, but she wasn't doing anything to stop this, so Peyton cautiously slid her mouth down on the cock, taking the first few inches into her mouth before pulling up and repeating the process so she was steadily bobbing her head up and down, only starting to actually suck the cock a minute or two later when she was sure she could be that Liv wouldn't freak.

Suck the cock. All that time researching lesbian sex, and fantasising about it, and her first gay experience seemed weirdly straight. But then all she had to do was look up and see Liv, not a cute guy, but her beautiful best friend Liv Moore, and this didn't feel straight.

In fact she didn't need to even look up, as before her there was a very feminine body. And sure, she was sucking a cock, but it was Liv's cock, which was a little twisted and something she hadn't dared dream about.

Wow. Liv's cock. She was sucking Liv's cock. Her cock. Peyton was sucking her best friend Liv's girl cock. Oh yes, Peyton liked the sound of that. Which was weird and hot, just like everything else in this situation.

Liv was thinking the exact same thing. This was so weird, and hot. It was weirdly hot. And she knew she was doing this because of the brain, and have never thought about something like this until now, but at the same time it didn't feel like she was only enjoying this because of the brain.

She knew what that was like. She knew very, very well, as her life had become a revolving door of personalities. Hobbies, skills and feelings picked up from out of nowhere, and then suddenly dropped like she had never had them. But it was different this time. Like something deep inside her had been awoken, and Liv suddenly wanted to see how deep the rabbit hole went.

"So hot." Liv murmured softly, before adding somewhat more loudly, "Oh my God Peyton, you look so hot like this."

"Really?" Peyton teased after taking her mouth off the dildo, "You're going to talk dirty to me now?"

Liv blushed, "I'm sorry, I... I don't know what came over me."

"Yes you do. And don't apologise." Peyton grinned, stroking the cock suggestively, "Please keep going. Do your worst."

With that Peyton not only put the cock back into her mouth but started putting way more enthusiasm into the blow job, sucking loudly and taking more and more of it into her mouth.

She even took it down her throat, obviously gagging from her windpipe and clogged it with cock. God it was obscene. And so weird. And so very, very hot. Fuck, this was turning her on so much it was embarrassing for Liv. Not the whole sex with her best friend, who was a girl, thing.

That was part of it, but just how much she was getting into this blow job considering she couldn't feel a thing. Well, she could feel something, but it was mostly emotional, and those things caused her to open her stupid mouth again and thoroughly embarrass herself.

"Yeahhhhh, suck it. Suck that dick!" Liv practically moaned, unintentionally sounding like an ass hole guy in a porno, or a desperate virgin, "Oh fuck yeah, suck it! Suck my dick! I can't believe your sucking my dick. Fuck Peyton, I can't believe how good you look on your knees. I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe I'm actually enjoying this!"

The weird thing was that Liv was telling the truth. She was enjoying this. Like physically enjoying this. Which considering the cock Peyton was sucking on enthusiastically wasn't actually real, Liv hadn't actually thought that was possible.

Turns out the little thing pressing against her clit wasn't just for show, and provided a surprising amount of stimulation as Peyton worked the dildo.

Although she had to admit a surprising amount of enjoyment came from just seeing her beautiful best friend on her knees and sucking a cock strapped around her waist, especially when Peyton looked up at her while doing it with a expression which would have probably made Liv cum if her cock was real.

Just when Liv didn't think this could get any more overwhelming Peyton suddenly stood up and kissed her. Her best friend kissed her! And it wasn't a gentle press of lips on lips, done spontaneously and then quickly ended. No, this was Peyton grabbing her face in both hands and confidently pressing her lips against hers for several long seconds.

She then let her tongue slide against her lips, Liv's lips then almost of their own accord parting so that tongue could push inside and Peyton could explore her mouth. Which initially made Liv whimper, then when she felt Peyton intense she quickly started kissing back, the two of them relaxing into each other's arms and making out for felt like quite a while.

Peyton was pretty much overwhelmed with relief when Liv kissed her back. Sort of but not really getting what she wanted was bad enough the first time, the last thing Peyton wanted was some kind of twisted repeat where Liv initiated things and then ran away.

Thankfully that wasn't the case, and as soon as Liv started kissing back Peyton turned things up a notch by sliding her hands over her friend's body.

She did however avoid all the really fun parts, at least for now, and tried not to overwhelm Liv with her tongue, although the temptation was almost overwhelming. But she resisted, and for a few minutes they went at Liv's speed.

Or more accurately they slowed down. Liv's speed was little hard to predict these days. After all, she had just proposed sex and revealed herself to wearing a strap-on, only to hesitated with kissing her! FTW?

Obviously the brains were having more effect then Peyton had originally thought, which should make her feel guilty and embarrassed about taking advantage of her friend, and don't get her wrong, she totally did.

But she just wanted this so bad, and with Liv literally throwing herself at her, who could blame her? Although hopefully they could remain friends after this no matter what. Unless... Liv was interested in something else...

Before Peyton could really enjoy that very pleasant thought Liv broke the kiss and slapped her ass roughly, "Hey! That was super dangerous. What did I tell you about kissing?"

"That Major kissed you before without tongue, and it would probably be fine with tongue." Peyton grinned, and then when the platinum blonde glared at her and opened her mouth the brunette quickly added, "But if I get Zombieism I'll be happy to let you spank me."

"Peyton!" Liv blushed, "This is serious!"

"Who's not being serious?" Peyton grinned, "I've never admitted this to anyone before, but the idea of being spanked? So hot. I've never found a guy I'd be willing to let do it, but you Liv-"

"Peyton!" Liv loudly exclaimed again, "Seriously, it's bad enough I'm risking turning you into a zombie, the least you can do is promise not to take any unnecessary risks."

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry." Peyton apologised, and then when Liv gave her a look added, "And I promise not to take any unnecessary risks. Can we get to the sex now?"

Liv glared, "Okay, now I want to spank you."

With the playful smile on her face Peyton turned around, bent over slightly, grabbed the bedside drawer and stuck out her ass, "I'm game if you are."

"I... I..." Liv stammered, her eyes focused on Peyton's amazing booty, which her friend was now wiggling at her, "I think that's more a second date kind of thing."

Playfulness fading from her Peyton slowly turned around and nervously questioned, "Second date?"

"Well, I..." Liv stammered, before truthfully admitting, "I meant it as a joke."

"Right." Peyton's shoulders drooped, "That makes sense. I-"

"But..." Liv began, and then when seeing the hopeful expression on Peyton's face cautiously continued, "This isn't exactly a first date. This is a 'wow, I suddenly realise how hot, and amazing, my best friend is and I want to bone her right now' kind of thing. And maybe a 'getting this out of our systems' kind of thing. But if I'm still feeling like this in a couple of days, and you are too, then maybe..."

"Maybe?" Peyton pushed after a couple of long seconds of silence.

"Maybe... we can see where this goes." Liv said against her better judgement, "Maybe try a first date."

There was a long pause and then Peyton slowly stepped forward, "Okay, I HAVE to kiss you now. And since the damage has already been done-."

"It would be wrong not too?" Liv offered softly, doing nothing to stop Peyton's advances.

Taking that as a sign Peyton grabbed Liv's face and once again kissed her best friend. She tried to use a little less force this time, although she wasn't sure she managed it, especially when Liv grabbed her ass and squeezed it.

Really Peyton's only course of action after that, if she wanted to avoid an overwhelming kiss, was roughly push Liv down onto her cute little ass, although as she made sure her friend landed on the bed hopefully Liv didn't mind.

She certainly didn't look angry, although she did look confused. At least for a second or two. Then everything became very clear to her, and then Liv gave her a look which made Peyton hesitate.

"Don't stop?" Liv exclaimed, adding softly, "Please?"

The blonde then blushed furiously while the brunette smirked, and then finished pulling off her shirt. Her bra quickly followed, Peyton teasing Liv momentarily before giving her a few long seconds to enjoy the merchandise.

She then turned around, undid her pants and slowly pulled them down, making sure to stick out her ass in the process. This worked on Liv just as well as any guy, especially when Peyton did the same with her panties, kicking off her shoes along the way to leave her completely in her birthday suit.

Then she slowly made her way over to her best friend and straddled her waist, allowing the dildo to rub against her pussy but for now not enter it.

As she lowered herself down Peyton said softly, "I figured this would be easier."

With a soft smile Liv replied, "Hey, no objections here."

Liv then closed her eyes and moaned softly as Peyton began slowly and gently kissing her neck, which was surprisingly calming.

Liv wondered how many nervous guys Peyton had been forced to put at ease when the actually saw her naked. Because wow, Liv thought she knew just how hot Peyton was, but really she had no idea. Hell, she was pretty much a teenage boy.

Because those curves were rendering her brain dead right now, leaving the brain she had recently eaten in control of her movements. Or at least that was her excuse for again grabbing Peyton's perfect ass. Luckily this got a very positive response from her best friend.

At first that was just a warm and happy smile, but it was followed up by a more lustful look and then Peyton lifted herself up and grabbed hold of the dildo. Her heart racing Liv looked down to where Peyton was lining herself up with the strap-on dildo.

Where her best friend was lining up the entrance to her cunt with the strap-on dildo currently strapped around her waist, Liv questioning for the millionth time over the past few hours whether this was a good idea or not.

Then Peyton pushed downwards forcefully, and then let out a long moan as she not only penetrated herself with the dildo, but eventually lowered herself all the way down on it until she was sitting on Liv's lap.

The two friends then locked eyes for a few long seconds, then Peyton kissed Liv again. It was soft and gentle. Easily the most soft and gentle kiss of the night, and maybe any night for Liv. And she'd had a lot of soft and gentle kisses from Major, who had always been a total sweetheart in bed, but this was different.

More intense. More unbelievably wonderful. It completely blew Liv away, to the point that she barely noticed when Peyton started gently lifting herself up and down, officially beginning to fuck herself on the dildo.

Officially beginning to fuck Liv. Or Liv was now officially fucking Peyton. Either way it just made this whole thing even more intense. Because however she phrased it Liv was having sex with her best friend, and that was world changing.

It certainly changed Liv's world, or at least made her question everything she thought she knew about it. Because her whole life she thought she knew what she wanted. Even when life threw her an unimaginable huge and horrific curveball she knew what she wanted.

Actually, after that curveball it was never more clear. It was just that she couldn't have the things she wanted, and even now she couldn't have ALL the things she wanted. She couldn't do all the things she wanted to do to Peyton. But somehow, as she returned to aggressively cupping Peyton's butt, this was enough for Liv Moore. At least right now.

Peyton was trying to convince herself of the same thing, however the problem was no matter how much she tried to believe it this wasn't true for her. This wasn't enough. It could never be enough. And she wasn't even sure any more what enough would be.

Friends with ALL the benefits? Marriage? Three kids and a dog? Fuck, instead of getting this out of her system her crush on Liv had turned into something far more deeper. And more desperate. Or it had always been there and she was just kidding herself. Had always been kidding herself.

One she had to bite her lip to stop herself from revealing to her friend, who was obviously in a very fragile state right now, one which she was taking advantage of. Which she was very guilty about, but she just couldn't stop.

This was probably it. The only thing she would get from Liv Moore. The only way she would get to be with her. Bouncing on this fake dick while they made out and her best friend felt her up. God, this so wasn't fair.

Why do guys like Major get all of this perfect woman, and all she got was scraps? Actually scratch that, Major was great, and she still wanted Liv to be happy no matter what, it was just, fuck, it was painful to know this was the only thing she'd ever have from Liv.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers