Best Friend Brain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

The only way she could ever be with her. Although, if this was it, Peyton was going to get every ounce of enjoyment out of it as possible.

With a soft groan Peyton intensified the kiss and slowly increased the force of her bouncing. Not much is far as the latter was concerned, as she didn't want to end this too quickly, just turn it up a notch.

Apparently Liv was all for it, giving as good as she got within the kiss and even giving Peyton's butt a hard double smack which felt ridiculously good. And yeah, Peyton was definitely going to try and talk Liv into spanking her.

Oh yes, Peyton could picture it now. Herself bent over Liv's knee, her pants and panties down around her ankles and her ass slowly turning red under the force of her friend's hard strikes. Peyton could picture it, and she loved it.

Suddenly Liv broke the kiss and exclaimed, "Oh my God, the gloves!"

Peyton frowned, suddenly stopping her bouncing to exclaim, "What?"

"The gloves! That I was going to wear to prevent from infecting you!" Liv exclaimed, glaring at Peyton like she should already know what she was talking about, "Oh God, you could already be infected. Quickly, get off so I can examine you."

"No way." Peyton quickly replied with a frowned, "You didn't scratch me, I would have felt it."

"You can't know that." Liv insisted.

"You didn't scratch me, I would have felt it." Peyton insisted, before spotting the gloves on the nightstand and reaching out for them, "But if it makes you feel better, here."

The two girls stared at each other for a long moment and then Liv started putting on the gloves as she grumbled, "I'm just trying to keep you safe."

"And I appreciate that, but..." Peyton began, before snatching one of Liv's hands and exclaiming, "Wait, how the hell are you going to scratch me without nails?"

"They're there!" Liv huffed, "They're just-"

"Filed down to the bone?" Peyton offered.

"Seriously Peyton, it doesn't take much." Liv said softly after a brief pause.

"I get that." Peyton said softly, "But hey, if you scratch me at least I'll be able to eat your pussy."

She had said it to lighten the mood, and fully expected Liv to roll her eyes and offer up a comeback. Instead Liv blushed adorably and focused on putting on her gloves, fumbling more than once which was also adorable. Had Liv actually been thinking about it?

Oh, right, of course she had. She was on pining best friend brain, and probably thought of little else, gilts suddenly coming back to Peyton as she was reminded that she was taking advantage of her best friend.

Then, maybe to try and reignite the mood, Liv grabbed her ass and started squeezing it again, prompting Peyton to give her a soft smile and cautiously restart the bouncing.

Then a gasp of surprise and delight escaped Peyton's lips as Liv lean forward and down slightly so she could wrap her mouth around one of her nipples. Peyton then held her breath as Liv did nothing for a few seconds, obviously getting used to the sensation.

Then she started to suck. Her best friend Liv Moore actually started sucking on her nipples while her strap-on was inside Peyton's cunt.

Fuck, this was amazing, and totally worth the guilt she would feel later for taking advantage of her friend. Luckily right now she couldn't feel much guilt, just increasingly wonderful pleasure as Liv became more comfortable sucking on her tits.

Just when Peyton thought this was as good as it was going to get, or more accurately as much as Liv was willing to give her, the pale blonde slowly slid her hands from her ass, up and around her sides to her tits, pushing one more firmly into her mouth while beginning to play with the other.

At the same time Liv swirled her tongue around Peyton's nipple before moving to the other, going back and forth while using her hands to keep those boobs firmly in place while the lawyer greedily bounced up and down on the zombie's cock.

And wow, was it weird to think that, but Liv was getting so into this part of Peyton couldn't help be a little worried given that she still knew so little about her friend's condition.

However a bigger part of Peyton was encouraged by Liv's enthusiasm and she started bouncing up and down faster and harder, no longer concerned with making this last as now she just wanted to get off. Which was something which was surprisingly easy given the unusual circumstances, but Peyton wasn't about to complain.

In fact she wasn't complaining very loudly now Liv's mouth was busy doing something other than kissing her Peyton was left to moan, gasp, whimper, cry out and eventually scream in pure pleasure, Peyton more than convinced that any complaints from the neighbours, or Liv's new weird roommate, would be worth it for this. In fact she would personally apologise to all of them if this could just continue for a little longer.

It wasn't quite as long as Peyton would have liked, but then again at this point she never wanted it to stop, especially when she finally went over the edge of a powerful orgasm.

For a few glorious seconds she went completely rigid as that climax washed over her, then she restarted the bouncing with a vengeance, determined not to stop until she received another orgasm.

Even then she kept going, and Liv did too, the two girls working together to squeeze as many climaxes out of Peyton as possible, and the only thing which could have made it better was if Liv took off those stupid gloves, because Peyton was already missing the touch of skin on skin.

Liv was equally disappointed at not being able to touch Peyton directly any more, but she was more angry with herself for putting Peyton in danger like that in the first place.

Really she wanted to go crawl up into a ball and cry over it for a few hours, but she had committed to the idea of going through this, if only to try and get this crush out of Peyton's system.

So Liv did the only thing she could think of which might distract her, namely burying her face in those big boobs which had been bouncing hypnotically in front of her ever since Peyton penetrated herself with the strap-on tightly around the blonde's waist. Or more accurately ever since they had become friends.

It wasn't that Liv had a particular fascination with Peyton's boobs before all this began, it was just that she would have to be blind not to notice them. They were just so big, and Peyton had no problem with flaunting them, even when it was just the two of them.

Which now Liv thought about it may have been a sign that Peyton had been dropping hints/hoping that Liv would show interest in her before now, which had been a flattering thought even before Liv would have ever seriously considered actually doing something like this.

But apparently she would have been seriously missing out, because Liv was loving every second of this, especially the part where she got to worship her best friend's amazing tits.

Just when Liv didn't think it could get better Peyton let out a deafening scream and went rigid, clearly cumming on Liv's cock. Cumming on her cock!

Her best friend was cumming on her cock, some of it escaping where their bodies were joined and leaking out into the harness and even Liv's thighs and stomach.

Overwhelmed by that fact Liv suddenly became determined to make Peyton cum again, first by redoubling her efforts to worship her amazing tits and then thrusting up into her pussy.

The first few thrusts were extremely awkward, but they succeeded in making Peyton cry out extra loudly and cum, so Liv kept going, becoming more and more comfortable by the second.

She wasn't sure how long they stayed like that, or how much Peyton came, as time seemed to freeze, and Peyton seem to always be cumming. Liv even came a few times, which she hadn't been expecting no matter what the website claimed.

The most she had been expecting was more pleasure from the part of the dildo pressed against her clit, but not only was it better than she was expecting but it combined with the sheer joy of making her best friend cum, while her face was buried in Peyton's incredible boobs no less, Liv giving up on licking and sucking in favour of just rubbing her face in them while continuing to thrust upwards as long as Peyton rode her for.

Peyton wanted to ride Liv forever, but inevitably she ran out of steam and the two of them collapsed in a sweaty heap, both gasping for breath as they tried to recover from the incredible experience they'd just shared.

Then Peyton pressed a kiss to Liv's neck, followed by another, and another, and another, lazily moving up and down that soft flesh before eventually moving up along to her best friend's lips. She then hesitated for a few long seconds, prompting Liv to lift herself up slightly and close the distance between their lips.

After that Peyton pressed Liv back down and frantically attacked her with her tongue, Liv fighting back just as fiercely for maybe a couple of minutes before Peyton pulled herself off the dildo and scrambled to take it off of her friend and strap it on herself.

"Wha, what are you doing?" Liv asked weakly.

"What? You think I would just leave you hanging after making me cum that hard?" Peyton scoffed.

"No, but... I... I already came." Liv blushed, although it was weird to be embarrassed about that given what they had just done.

"Oh." Peyton said softly, then after a brief pause added, "Well, I still really want to make you cum, and seeing as I assume that you won't let me risk eating your pussy this was our best option. Unless of course you're too tired, or just not up for it."

Liv bit her lip and obviously deeply thought about this for a few long seconds, then replied, "Okay."

"You sure? Because you don't sounds sure." Peyton murmured nervously, wondering if it was a bit late for this conversation.

"I'm sure." Liv said, forcing herself to be more firm than before, "Sooooooo, how do you want to do this?"

"Well, if we're returning the favour here..." Peyton said, getting off the bed and standing on shaky legs, "First I think you owe me a blow job."

There was a long silence were the two friends just stared at each other, Peyton having to stop herself from doing something embarrassing and ruining the mood, like telling Liv she didn't have too. After all, she had been with a lot of really hot guys who had just been too nice when it came to sex.

Obviously Liv, and before her Peyton, knew she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to, but being told to do something sexually, like get on her knees and suck a cock, was a real turn on for the lawyer.

It seemed that the same was true for the zombie, if the way Liv was looking at her was anything to go by, so Peyton kept her mouth shut and hoped that she hadn't said the wrong thing.

As it turned out she hadn't, Peyton's gambling paying off in the form of Liv Moore sliding off of the bed, getting onto her knees and shuffling forward so she was kneeling in front of the brunette. It would be a sight which would haunt Peyton's dreams, day-dreams and fantasies for years to come.

Something she had fantasised about, both consciously and unconsciously, what felt like thousands of times, and the same could definitely be said for Liv looking up at her from that position.

Most of all that was true for Liv cautiously taking a dildo strapped around her waist into her mouth, the fact that the dildo was covered in her cum making it better than Peyton had ever dared to dream.

In the near future Peyton's fantasies were going to get a lot more graphic, not just from the fact that when Liv wrapped her lips around the strap-on it was covered in her cum because she then moaned. Liv Moore actually moaned in pleasure from tasting Peyton Charles's cum and pussy cream, indicating this was in fact the best day ever.

And one of the worst, because maybe this could have happened before now, or maybe it really was just the best friend brain, and this would be the one and only time Peyton got to see this wonderful image. Ether way guilt return to her and it almost ruined Peyton's enjoyment of watching Liv sucking her strap-on. Almost.

Liv was more than a little surprised about how much she instantly loved the taste of girl cum and pussy cream. Maybe it was the best friend brain, maybe it was because it was Peyton's girl cum and pussy cream, but honestly in that moment she really didn't care.

She just wanted to get every drop of it. So after a few long seconds of savouring the initial taste Liv got serious about sucking Peyton's dick. Which was a phrase she'd never thought she'd say, or think as the case may be, but that wasn't the point. The point was she went from 0 to 60 on the force of her suction and began rapidly bobbing her head up and down the shaft.

At first she strictly concentrated on the upper half, moving so fast it took a couple of bobs to clean every bit of girl cream from the dick, partly because she wanted to savour it a bit, but mostly because she wanted to give Peyton a good blow job.

After all, Peyton had definitely given her a good one, and this was about returning the favour. That was part of the reason she began going lower and lower so that the dildo pushed into her throat, Liv forcing her gag reflex to relax long enough so she could stuff the entire length into her windpipe.

It wasn't easy, and it took some time, but this dick was pretty similar to the one Major had, if a little bigger, so with a lot of persistence she was able to deep throat the entire length.

"Wow, Major is one lucky guy." Peyton murmured without thinking once Liv's lips reached the bottom of the toy.

There was a long moment of silence, then Liv pulled her mouth off the cock, gasped for breath, then laughed, "You know it."

Then, after a few more gasps, Liv swallowed pretty much all of the toy cock in one go, not stopping until her lips reached the bottom again. She then gently sucked the last of Peyton's pussy juice and cum off the dildo and then started slowly but surely bobbing her head up and down again, this time while staring up at Peyton.

Liv also tried to give her a cheeky smile, although she wasn't sure how visible it was around the dick. She was hoping Peyton saw it, because she kind of wanted Peyton to talk dirty to her.

She hadn't been that into it when Major had tried it, but sex between them had always been more gentle and loving. There was love in this too, but this particular act was twisted and nasty, and Liv suddenly wanted to make it more nasty.

When Peyton didn't oblige Liv pulled her mouth away from the dick again and playfully grinned, "What, aren't you going to tell me what a good little cock sucker I am?"

Blinking out of the daze she had been put in Peyton stared at her friend for a few long seconds, and then grinned, "I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Maybe..." Liv said playfully, "Would you like to find out?"

There was a long pause and then Peyton reached down and picked Liv up like she was nothing before informing her, "I'd rather just fuck you on your bed."

"I'm more than okay with that." Liv replied soon after being gently laid down on the bed.

"Good." Peyton said, before sitting back, "Then finger yourself. Mmmmmmm, come on baby, get yourself ready for me."

Liv raised an eyebrow at the term 'baby' and forced herself not to mock Peyton for it. She also had to stop herself from pointing out that she probably didn't need any fingering given she was pretty much ready for some attention.

But she wasn't sure this was about preparing herself so much as it was that Peyton wanted to see her masturbate, so Liv obliged, reaching down with one hand and began to gently rub herself.

After a few seconds of that she slipped first one and then two fingers inside her own cunt, weirdly turned on by having her best friend stare at her the entire time.

Peyton let out a little gasp when Liv pushed a finger into herself, and only the fact that she was then biting her lip when Liv added a second finger prevented her from gasping again.

She'd never really got into girl on girl porn, something about her stupid body only wanting Liv, but watching Liv fingering herself was hot. Her best friend masturbating shamelessly in front of her was so fucking hot that Peyton happily watched it for what felt like hours.

It was probably only minutes, but it felt much longer, especially considering how badly she had wanted to fuck Liv a few minutes ago. Which she still did, but that desire was put on hold until Liv awoke Peyton from her daze.

"Well, aren't you going to fuck me?" Liv asked nervously.

There was another brief pause and then Peyton smiled softly, "Absolutely."

With that Peyton slowly crawled in between Liv's legs, Liv spreading them eagerly and removing her fingers so that Peyton could have all the access she could possibly want to her pussy. Her best friend's pussy.

Peyton was taking a strap-on cock in her hand and pressing it up against her best friend's entrance, Liv moaning, gasping and whimpering in anticipation as Peyton just left it there for a few seconds before sliding it up and down Liv's pussy lips to make extra sure the toy cock was nice and coated in wetness.

Because her best friend's pussy was wet. Wet for her. Because of everything they had just done together. Fuck, this was all just driving Peyton crazy.

Just when she didn't think it could get any better Liv whimpered, "Peyton... please... I oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddddd!"

Those few words were all that it took to make Peyton push forwards, in turn making Liv's words dissolve into a long moan as Peyton penetrated her.

Peyton was very relieved that Liv's moan was of pure pleasure and her friend continued letting out similar sounds as she slowly but surely pushed every single inch of that fake dick into her best friend's cunt.

Which internally she was still freaking out about, along with the fact that she was doing this to another girl at all, but she was just about able to keep it off her face and concentrate on what she was doing.

Or at least she felt she did. It was kind of hard to tell for sure, as most of the time Liv looked like she was enjoying herself, although occasionally she giving her odd looks.

Was this what it was like to be a guy? Constantly second-guessing whether they were hurting the girl they were with? Either physically or emotionally? Well, no.

Peyton had been with plenty of guys who clearly didn't care, and most of the rest did a pretty good job at hiding any concern. Those who didn't tended not to get a second chance with her, although suddenly she was filled with a lot more empathy for them as now she was literally seeing it from their side.

Although they only had to worry about blowing it with a hot girl, while Peyton was risking her most important friendship just to fulfil a lifelong fantasy. Although so far there had been no major drawbacks, at least on her end. She hoped that Liv would feel the same.

Liv felt the same way now, although she was very afraid what would happen when best friend brain wore off. She tried not to concentrate on that for now, although it was very hard when Peyton was staring her in the face and occasionally giving her puzzling looks. Of course part of that was obviously Peyton worrying about the same thing, but Liv couldn't help worry what was going on in that head of hers.

Which unfortunately awoke some very primal zombie urges inside her which she quickly had too repress in order to keep her friend save. Partly out of human decency, and partly because Liv wasn't sure what she would do if she ever hurt Peyton. No! She would never hurt Peyton. She would die first.

Luckily she was distracted from those unpleasant thoughts when Peyton completed the penetration, every single inch of that strap-on cock was now inside her. Peyton's cock. Every single inch of Peyton's cock was as deep inside her as it could go, Liv momentarily overwhelmed by that fact.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers