Best Friend Brain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Then Peyton lent down so that her big boobs were pressed against Liv's smaller ones and they were literally nose to nose. Peyton then opened her mouth, and then hesitated. Which Liv totally got. She wanted to say something too, but had no idea what. Anything that came to her head was either cheesy, or would really, really freak Peyton out. Or both.

Finally Peyton whispered, "Wrap your legs around me."

Wordlessly doing as she was told Liv wrapped her legs, and arms, around Peyton, holding her gently. Peyton smiled down at her softly before she began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of Liv's pussy, making it official, Peyton was fucking her.

Well, they had been fucking before, but now Liv was getting fucked by her best friend in what was considered the standard position for men and women. She was getting fucked by her best friend Peyton's cock, and the reality/thought of that was so intoxicating that she had problems thinking straight. No pun intended.

It didn't really help matters that Peyton pressed her lips down onto Liv's for another incredibly gentle yet passionate kiss, the blonde moaning happily into the brunette's mouth as they kissed. Which was wonderful, but it also robbed Liv of her ability to think.

Which in a way was blissful as it meant she was no longer worried about what this would do to their friendship, what would happen when pining best friend brain wore off, was she really not entirely straight, etc.

But she was also terrified of losing control, and while she forgot about that for a few moments during the intense kiss she quickly remembered it, and then hated herself for forgetting it.

To make matters worse Liv only remembered when her greedy body became unsatisfied with what Peyton was giving her. Which was still nice, but she wanted more, Liv's eyes almost turning red as she struggled with the desire to slip into 'full on zombie' mode, flip them over and start thrusting herself up and down the dildo with every ounce of her supernatural strength.

If supernatural was right word for it. But that wasn't the point. The point was she wasn't going to lose control just to fulfil her own selfish pleasure. And it was kind of nice just lying back and letting the bigger, stronger girl do all the work.

Well, bigger. With her zombie strength she was easily stronger, which only made it more enjoyable to let someone else take control of her, especially when it was someone she trusted like Peyton.

Of course while it was nice eventually the urge to cum became so great Liv was left seriously reconsidering her original plan. Or maybe just to beg Peyton to make her cum.

Yes, Liv like that. It would make this even more perverted, and add to the feeling of submission she felt at the moment. So she tried. And she failed, because Peyton wasn't ready to break the kiss. Which left Liv forced a rethink her strategy.

It kind of felt like Peyton knew exactly what she wanted and was deliberately wasn't giving it to her at this stage, which was so annoying that Liv decided to use her enhanced strength after all, although she was very careful not to lose control when she did it.

When she finally had enough and flipped them over it had the somewhat undesired effect of breaking the kiss, Peyton so stunned that she pulled back and blinked up at the girl who was now on top of her.

Liv stayed still for a few moments as she returned that stare, but she soon remembered just how horny she was and started bouncing herself up and down, slowly at first but once she had established a rhythm she quickly picked up the pace.

It wasn't long after that she was bouncing at full speed, and it wasn't long after that that she came gloriously hard, Liv crying out and arching her back as she covered Peyton's cock in her cum.

That overwhelming thought, and the sheer force of her orgasm, had Liv stop the fucking momentarily. Which was a good thing, because it gave her a second to savour cumming on her best friend's strap-on cock for the first time.

Of course it wasn't long before she began bouncing up and down again, greedily searching for another climax while making sure to maintain full control at all times.

Which wasn't easy, especially when Peyton began thrusting upwards into her cunt, triggering even more powerful orgasms, but she just about managed it. And oh, was Liv ever rewarded for it, she and Peyton slowly sinking up to make her cum and inhuman amount of times.

Peyton had always thought Liv was beautiful. For a while that had been the biggest issue. Or at least her biggest issue. She never thought she'd miss those times, but there were a few moments she was afraid that Liv was going to lose control, especially when the incredibly pale girl flipped them over with ease.

Fortunately for them both whenever Peyton was worried Liv gave her a soft smile and a gentle look, allowing the brunette to relax and just enjoy the sight of the blonde bouncing up and down on top of her, her small but firm boobs bouncing up and down in time with her body and her face awash with ecstasy.

It was particularly the look on Liv's beautiful face Peyton enjoyed the most. She could never imagine herself getting tired of seeing that face when it was like that. Especially whenever Liv came.

The only real downside was that Peyton was no longer getting an up close look at it. And that every time Liv came she squeezed her eyes shut, as Peyton had always fantasised about the two of them staring into each other's eyes as one made the other cum like this. Oh well, hopefully there would be a next time. Ideally sometime later tonight. Or better yet, now. Yeah, now worked for Peyton.

So, tightening her already firm grip on her best friend, Peyton flipped them again so she was the one on top and immediately started pumping Liv's pussy again. Or more consistently again.

Either way there was another scary moment when there was something wild behind Liv's eyes, but they quickly softened and shortly after that Peyton got exactly what she wanted, namely Liv staring into her eyes as she came.

Which as it turned out was something of a bad thing, because as Liv's eyes went wide Peyton found herself becoming lost in them, and somehow causing her to fall even more in love with her best friend. Probably to the point that the inevitable rejection would devastate her. But that was a problem for another day.

The problem Peyton was currently focusing on was making Liv cum as much as possible, which wasn't easy when her stamina was already failing her. Of course she could just flip them back over, but Peyton desperately wanted to impress Liv so she could have the slightest chance of being with her.

So she called upon every ounce of strength she had to pound Liv's pussy as long, hard and deep as she could, the zombie thankfully helping her every step of the way by thrusting upwards when she thrust downwards, making sure that Liv came as hard and as frequently as possible.

And to her surprise Peyton also came, the stimulator on her clit combined with actually getting to fuck her best female friend in this way giving her some of the most satisfying climaxes of her life. Which on the one hand felt great, but also meant she ran out of steam faster than she would have liked.

When Peyton finally collapsed on top of her an awkward silence fell over them, only ending when Liv softly asked, "So... what now?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers