Best Friend Revenge Sex

Story Info
Bitter, divorced woman seeks revenge on cheating ex.
2.6k words
65.8k
24
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe my eyes. "That mother fucker," my jaw clenched tightly as my hands curled into tight fists at my sides. I'd been served with divorce papers during my lunch break. After six years, John wanted out. He didn't love me anymore, and apparently hadn't in a long time. He'd been too busy loving his little eighteen-year-old secretary. If any of his stuff was left in the house, I'd set it on fire in the back yard.

"Sneaky, mother fucking, bastard," I felt like I couldn't say enough bad words to sate my temper. I checked each and every room of the house...well my house now. Not a single possession of his remained. He'd unofficially cut all ties with me. And since he was a lawyer, he promised the divorce would be quick and clean so he could get on with his life and be with...Cindy. Blonde, big-titted, bouncy, bubble-headed Cindy- I wanted to puke. I shouldn't have been so surprised by their affair; she couldn't even take short-hand for Christ's sake!

"He's having a mid-life crisis is all, he'll come around," my best friend Kim tried to soothe my pride, but wasn't helping in the least. I'd invited her over for a drunken binge, and so far it was only amounting to a pity party.

"I won't take him back," I sniffled before downing the rest of my margarita, which was becoming more tequila than mix as the night wore on. "How could he do this to me?" I wiped at my eyes with the back of my hand, but it was no use. My makeup was probably a wreck by now. I'd never get the black, mascara streaks off of my face.

I don't know why I was upset, our marriage sucked. We got married right out of college, when I found out I was pregnant with twins. We were married at the courthouse with a simple ceremony without pomp and circumstance- not exactly my dream affair. As it turned out, I miscarried and my obstetrician claimed that I couldn't have children. I guess we both felt a little stuck after that.

"You'll feel better in a few days. You could find someone new you know?" Kim came back into the living room with another margarita. I drowned half of it without thinking. She soothed locks of my dark brown, very disheveled, hair away from my face, but I shrugged her off. I didn't care how I looked.

It would serve him right if I took a lover. At twenty-seven, I'm still good looking. I tan, so my skin is golden brown, and I take great care of myself and my appearance. I'm not exactly a fitness model, but I always get comments on my sparkling blue eyes and pleasant disposition. I work at Merle Norman as a cosmetic consultant, so I usually wait on women, but occasionally men come in to buy products for their wives or girlfriends.

We stayed up, drinking, talking, and plotting the perfect murder, until well after three. Needless to say, I called in sick to work, which wasn't a lie. I hadn't experienced a raging hangover since my early college years. By six that afternoon, I'd showered and drank a whole pot of coffee, so I felt almost human again. Kim called a few times, but I didn't answer. I didn't want to hear her high-pitched voice until I was absolutely sure it wouldn't split my ear drums.

I'd also come to a decision. I wouldn't be the sniveling divorcee. Now that I was a carefree bachelorette again, I needed to put myself back out there. There were plenty of bars downtown, and I could even find a man online- oh yeah, I wasn't desperate at all.

The best part of my plan was Brian. Brian is John's very best friend and biggest rival. Not only do they work at the same law firm, but Brian became a junior partner before John. John had shared his irritation with me; he claimed that Brian was an incompetent brown-noser. He'd never come right out and said it, but he was jealous. Fucking Brian would be my ultimate revenge, and I'd make sure he knew all about it. He may not want me anymore, but by Hell I'd show him that other people did.

Sleep came easily that night. I had my coup planned to the smallest detail. Brian and John wouldn't even know that hit them.

"Oh hi Brian!" I waved at him from the doorway of his office. He looked so diligent behind his big, mahogany desk covered with stacks of papers and folders. His sandy hair had grown out since I'd seen him last, the ends curling around his ears. His brown eyes were always so warm and friendly. I'd always harbored a little crush for him.

"Valerie, what a pleasant surprise," Brian stood from his desk, smoothing his tie as he came to the door to greet me. He gave me a gentle hug and I kissed him on the cheek. "You're looking lovely this evening," he stood back and looked me over from head to toe.

"Thanks, I wanted to look good for court," I turned around, giving him the full view. I'd spent almost two-thousand dollars from John's bank account to buy my designer dress. It was short, black, and skin-tight. I'd painstakingly curled my long hair into loose ringlets and topped off the outfit with a diamond tennis bracelet (also an unbeknownst-to-him farewell gift from my ex-husband) and black stiletto pumps.

"Mission accomplished," his eyes roamed over me again, stopping at the ruby cross nestled into my bronzed cleavage. My silky-push up bra was also new, and I could tell he appreciated it.

"Do you like it?" He looked up, confused and flustered as he adjusted his tie.

"Like...like what?" He took a little step back, but I quickly stepped forward to compensate.

"My necklace, it was my grandmother's," I reached up, running my fingertips over the rubies, watching his reaction as my fingertips brushed the tops of my breasts.

He was entranced, his eyes focused on every casual stroke of my hand. "I was...umm...I was sorry to hear about you and John. If there's anything I can do for you..." He was absolutely adorable when he was flustered. I almost hated to use him as my little pawn...almost.

"I came by to drop this final agreement off for him, but there is something you can do for me," I smiled up at him and stepped out of the way as he moved past me to shut the door, luckily his office was a renovated storage room, so it only had a small window behind his desk.

"Sure thing," he walked back over to his desk and sat down in his rolling chair. He probably felt more at ease with the desk between them. He motioned for me to take a seat, but I waved off his offer.

"I'm not some snobby client, Brian, we're friends." I took a seat on the edge of his desk, reminding myself a little of Fran Dresher from the Nanny with my skimpy outfit. I placed my purse and manila envelope on the desk as I crossed my hands in my lap.

"Yes...we are friends," he couldn't keep his eyes off of my thighs; he was definitely a leg man. "So what can I help you with Val?"

I sincerely hoped I'd blindsided him and he wouldn't catch on to my little plan. "I just don't understand why John left me. Am I just ugly or something?" I would have faked some tears if it wouldn't have smudged my makeup.

He shook his head, watching intently as I uncrossed my legs and then crossed them again. I was pretty sure he'd seen that I wasn't wearing any panties.

"Maybe I wasn't good enough in bed. But, he seemed to like it when I sucked his cock and then swallowed his cum," I traced my fingertip along my lower lip. "But his favorite thing was fucking me from behind," I slipped my foot out of my shoe, letting it fall soundlessly onto the carpeted floor before stretching out my leg and rubbing my stocking-clad toes up and down his leg.

"There's nothing wrong with you, I'm sure," I could tell that he was uncomfortable and aroused as my toes brushed against his bulging cock. He reached up and ran his fingers up and down my leg. I'd overheard him tell John a few months ago that he was a sucker for a woman in hose.

Brian was a bachelor, but a lady's man. He probably got laid all of the time, but I planned on giving him a fuck that he'd never forget.

He abruptly stood, nearly knocking me off his desk in the process. "I can't do this, John's my friend," he hovered over me, his chiseled jaw set in granite. For a moment, I thought all of my preparations were going to waste, but then he captured my face between his palms and kissed me long, rough, and passionately.

I moaned, parting my lips against his tongue as I buried my fingers in his hair, tugging him closer as our tongues met and danced together. I kicked my other shoe off and wrapped my leg around him, welcoming him between my thighs.

He pushed me back onto his desk, papers and folders scattering on the floor. He pulled my dress and bra down roughly, nearly tearing the material in his effort to release my tits. He palmed my large globes, pushing them together before roughly pinching my nipples. "Naughty little slut," he whispered against my ear after breaking our searing kiss.

I only smiled up at him in response. It felt good to be talked to like that. I sure felt naughty and slutty. I arched my back, moaning as he sucked my nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them hungrily.

"I need to get inside that sweet little cunt of yours," he pushed my thighs apart and shoved my skirt up around my waist. I started to pull down my hose, but he beat me to the punch. He ripped a jagged hole in the crotch, his fingers rubbing my already-dripping slit. "You're already soaking wet," he shoved his fingers into my mouth, making me taste myself. I'd never licked my own pussy juices before, and I had to admit that it kicked my sex drive up a few notches. I suckled his fingers like I would his cock, but it didn't look like I'd get a chance for that.

He unzipped his pants, freeing his cock from his boxers. I looked down, pleasantly surprised by the size of him. His cock was definitely longer and thicker than John's and I told him so. "I'll make you cum harder than him, too," he draped my legs over his forearms, opening my legs wide as he shoved his cock into me.

I held onto him, one hand gripping his dangling tie, the other on his bicep as he started pounding me. "Fuck yes! Fuck my little pussy!" He clamped his hand over my mouth, a warning to keep quiet so the people working outside wouldn't hear.

"Pipe down, slut," I moaned against his hand, grinding my clit against him, the material of my hose creating a delicious friction.

I hadn't planned for him to be this into it, or this rough, but it was really turning me on.

He let go of my mouth, tracing my lips with his thumb before pushing it into my mouth. I nipped at it, scraping my teeth along his skin. He really liked that.

He grabbed my hips, pulling me to the very edge of the desk as he fucked me, burying his big cock to the hilt with each thrust. I let go of him, pressing my hands onto his desk for leverage as I sat up so we were at eye-level with each other. I kissed him again, using it to stifle our moans.

I felt his hand snake around my throat, his fingers squeezing my soft skin as he watched my panicked expression. I tried to suck in a breath, but couldn't. It had always been my closely-guarded secret that I masturbate with a pillow tightly held over my face so I can't breathe- but that's a situation I'm in control of.

I clawed at his arms, letting my head fall back as he shook the desk with his thrusts. I felt him stiffen against me and his cock plow into my cervix as he spurted his seed deep inside me, moaning against my ear.

I couldn't help myself, the ultra-erotic effect of him choking me sending me over the edge. I'd never squirted cum before, but it was the only explanation I could come up with later on for the huge, wet stain left on his pants.

He let go of my neck and I dropped back onto the desk, dragging in huge gulps of precious air. He leaned down and kissed my cheek again, a huge smile on both of our faces.

He had to change his pants due to the stain, but luckily he had his court suit hanging up on the hat-rack in the corner. While he dressed, I slid off his desk, stepping into my shoes as I pulled my skirt back down over my thighs. Luckily, he hadn't torn my hose too badly.

I picked up my bag and my envelope and started towards the door, but he stopped me with a firm hand on my arm. "Wait a minute Val," he reached into the front pocket of my purse and pulled up my camera. I'd been recording us the entire time. "I'll be keeping this," he removed the memory card and pocketed it before handing my camera back.

"How did you..." I stuttered to a halt. He couldn't have known the whole time.

"I specialize in divorce cases, I've seen it all sweetheart," he kissed me again, more softly this time. "But I won't hold it against you, beautiful. I've wanted to get between those sweet little thighs of yours since I first laid eyes on you. We can get together this weekend if you want?"

"Sure," I was still dumbstruck, but I wasn't completely immune to him either. My plan could wait a few days, but there was no reason why I couldn't enjoy a good, hard fucking in the meantime.

"Good girl, you can come over to my place. I know I don't have any recording devices hidden there," he slapped me hard on the ass before opening the door for me.

I jumped a little, but my pussy clenched in response. I couldn't wait to have another romp with him. I hadn't experienced rough sex in years.

I took the elevator down, tossing my envelope in the trash on the way out. I'd planned on putting the memory card inside it and giving it to John, freshly fucked by his best friend. I crossed my arms over my chest as I leaned back against the metal wall of the elevator. I could feel cum spilling down my thighs and I couldn't wait to go home and get off again.

I took my compact out of my purse and checked my neck, it was a little red, but it wouldn't bruise and I easily covered the marks with my hair. While I didn't get exactly what I wanted, I still felt a little smug. Maybe John not knowing was the ultimate 'fuck you'. He'd have to go into that office every single day, right where his wife had fucked his best friend. It was like a big, cosmic joke.

As I walked outside and crossed the street to find my car, I fleetingly wondered what Brian had in mind for our next rendezvous. I was really looking forward to testing my sexual boundaries.

  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
veronica_jamesveronica_jamesover 13 years agoAuthor
Wow

I think the last Anonymous needs an editor. Lots of spelling errors.

As for getting married young, I was married at 18. And I never said how old her husband or his buddy was.

It's easy to be all critical and snarky when you're hiding under an anonymous name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Didn't work for me for a couple of reasons

First, she only in her late twenties? I thnk you made her and him too young. Partner in a decent firm comes later, like mid to late thirties if not forties. You really gotta earn both the right to buy in as a partner but also earn the money it takes to pay for a share.

Also she's a little young to trade in yet for an 18 yr old. Maybe when she's in her let 30s or 40s.

As for her revenge. He dumped her and walked completely away. Honestly he and Brian will have a good laugh about her attempted revenge. John is done with her.

Finally, if john was a lawyer he would know to cut her off financially as part of the seperation. So she wouldnt be able to sound his money on a dress, it would be her own she was burning though.

Based on her actions it sounds very much like John made the right choice btw.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A nice quick story or a good start to a series

Revenge can be a tricky maneuver. She could find herself into a situation that she doesn't want to end.

I hope that the author will continue with this sweet little slut's endeavor of getting back at her husband.

Thanks for the good read.

veronica_jamesveronica_jamesover 13 years agoAuthor
OMG

Just submitted the edited version. Have fun picking over the same stuff until then I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah ... I'll go with the "needs an editor" comment.

Here's another example:

"The best part of my plan was Brian. Brian is John's very best friend and biggest rival. Not only do they work at the same law firm, but Brian became a junior partner before John. John had shared his irritation with me; he claimed that Brian was an incompetent brown-noser. He'd never come right out and said it, but he was jealous. Fucking Brian would be her ultimate revenge, and she'd make sure he knew all about it."

First person? Third person?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories