Best Friend Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers

"I'm heading off to bed you guys. Y'all have a good night," I said, smiling and catching Stacy's happy eye.

"Thanks for dinner Jason," Trish said, as I headed off to bed wondering about what the two were going to do. It's most guy's fantasies to have two women in their beds, and if not, then watching two women was the next best thing. And I can't say that I didn't entertain that thought for a few moments as I was brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed.

I tried to listen for some noises, but I just heard some whispering and giggling and nothing more. So it was off to bed and hoping that Stacy would fill me in on some details later.

I didn't see Stacy until the next night and both girls were gone when I got up. Stacy looked positively bright when she came home from work.

"So how'd it go last night Stace? I've been dying to know. Did you guys get it on? Did you get to see the rest of her naked? C'mon...I tell you stuff," I quickly pestered. I was dying to know some details at last.

"Well, you clearly didn't tell me everything about that time with Megan. I'm not sure I can tell you either."

"Alright. I'll tell you about that night if you tell me about last night with Trish. I really like her. She's such a fun and funny girl. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard."

"Me too. That was just a riot. I had such a good time last night Jace. Trish and I really talked last night and my fears of being rejected because of being gay were relieved after we talked until 2 in the morning."

"What did you guys talk about?"

"All sorts of stuff. We talked about why I am gay and why I like women. She told me that she had a couple really bad relationships with guys and doesn't hate men, but right now doesn't like them either."

"That's all you guys did? You just talked?"

"Yeah perv...we talked. Just talked. I felt so connected to her because she made me feel comfortable and made me feel like I can trust her. Sort of like you do but different because she is a girl."

"You mean you think I don't understand you?"

"That's not what I'm saying Jace. We go way back and you're my best friend in the world. But there's some connection that women make with women that's just special and intimate. And that's the connection I felt with Trish. And I think she felt it too because she opened up to me and told me details about her family, her childhood, about her boyfriends. I feel like I know why she is the way she is. And I feel like she knows why I am who I am."

"That sounds real cool Stace. I'm very happy for you. But did you get to see more of her boobs?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"Well, we did a bit of show and tell. Remember, I saw her boobs that day in the store. So she wanted to see mine. So I showed her."

"Wow Stace...that's so hot. So did you guys do more than that?"

"She took her top off again, so I could see her tits up close. And they are spectacular. So big and so soft and so firm at the same time. We just sat there for about an hour just kissing a bit and touching each other's boobs. God it was so sexy. She said she had never touched another woman before! Isn't that crazy?"

"God, I wish I had stayed around to watch that a bit more."

"We wouldn't have done that if you were watching. Every guys dream, huh? To see two women. Isn't that what you said once?"

"I think I said being with two women, but watching two women is right up there," I confessed.

"After a while, we were so hot and bothered, but I could tell she was nervous and didn't want to do anything further. So we just held each other and napped for an hour or so, and then I walked with her home. It was so nice Jace to be with her like that. She is so special and so wonderful and now that she knows who I am, I feel like we can still be friends and see what happens."

Over the next few weeks, Stacy and Trish were hanging out more and more together and the three of us had lots of good times, both at the apartment and around the city. Stacy was so happy and they got along together so well. Out and about, we were just three friends having fun. At the apartment, Stacy and Trish were getting a bit more affectionate and I could tell Trish was warming to her first woman-woman relationship, especially since Stacy had the hots for her and since Trish seemed to be down on men because of her recent negative boyfriends.

One evening I came home around 10 pm and found the two of them deep in an embrace and definitely a bit disheveled. Buttons were undone and hair was a mess on both of them. Trish's blouse was very much undone and there was lots of that bare breast showing again. They laughed at their slightly compromising positions but didn't do much to move around and correct themselves.

"Don't mind me ladies...you can keep doing what you were doing," I said, sitting in the chair opposite them.

"Don't you wish big boy," Stacy said, still embracing Trish and stroking her hair. Stacy knew full well of my fantasy, but I knew she was just goading and teasing me.

"Yeah, perhaps it is a wish after all," I said.

And Stacy kept stroking Trish and then reached down to caress her hair and Trish was just enjoying the attention. I thought they were going to stop and take their business to the next room. But Stacy seemed to have another idea. She continued to stroke Trish's neck and ear, and I could see goose bumps on Trish's arm with the caresses. Then Stacy's hand reached for Trish's breast and just softly stroked the top that was exposed. Stacy looked up at me only to see my rapt attention to her actions.

She unbuttoned one more button on Trish's blouse to expose more skin, this time with no bra. Apparently, Trish has taken to not wear a bra around our apartment. Things were definitely getting interesting. I kept waiting for them to stop and tried to breathe as softly as possible so as not to disturb the dream that was taking place in front of me.

Stacy undid one more button so that I could now see all of Trish's abundant cleavage and the inner half of both her breasts. She slipped one hand inside the blouse and we all three watched as Stacy's hand caressed and held the weight of this beautiful breast. Trish's chest was heaving a little and I think she was enjoying the display. I just had to shift in the chair because of my growing erection. Trish looked slowly at me and out of the side of her mouth, a sly smile emerged that she knew what she was doing to me. I could see her thumb stroking the top of Trish's breast and I could see Trish take a deep breath and close her eyes to the ministrations of her new partner.

Stacy's hand lifter away the half of the blouse covering that breast and I could now see fully one of the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. Full and firm, topped with a hard nipple and covered on and off by the caress of the hand of my best friend. I tried to imprint this image in my brain as this unfolded.

Stacy looked at me again, seeing Trish's eyes closed with pleasure and studied my arousal. I was transfixed by this sight and couldn't help reach to my groin to rearrange my uncomfortable erection. Stacy smiled again, continuing to massage and stroke Trish's now bare chest. Both nipples were now in full view and very hard with excitement. I was sitting close enough to hear her moan with pleasure and could see the bumps of aroused flesh of both her areoles and nipples.

It seemed a full hour went by but it was probably 15 minutes, but it was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. After a while, Trish slowly opened her lust-filled eyes, and kissed Stacy softly and then they stood and went down the hall to Stacy's room and closed the door. I don't think I had taken a full breath in that last 15 minutes and also went to my room and spent about 5 minutes masturbating to a most powerful orgasm recalling the events of a few moments ago and thinking about what was now going on next door.

The next morning, I heard someone leave early and I assumed it was Trish. Then I heard someone in the bath room, so at least I knew Trish had spent the night. I went to the kitchen to start the coffee machine and waited for Stacy to come out. Then to my surprise it was Trish who came into the kitchen, wearing a very short man's dress shirt, barely closed and she smiled a bit contritely, and perhaps a bit embarrassed at the scene from last night.

"Morning Jason."

"Good morning to you Trish. I thought Stacy was still here. Sorry for my state of dress." I realized I too was a bit underdressed in boxer shorts only, as I was accustomed to wear around the house with Stacy.

"That's ok...no worries."

"I hope you guys had fun last night."

"It was a bit weird. I hope you're not offended, but I got a bit carried away with what Stacy was doing. I'm sorry if you were in a strange position."

"On the contrary Trish. I rather enjoyed the little display. I hardly realized you were a closet exhibitionist."

"I didn't realize it either. Stacy had me pretty worked up and it was sort of a time out of mind experience for me." She stood there watching the coffee pot do its thing and rubbed her eyes and ran her hands through her hair. What I don't think she realized was that when she raised her arms, her shirt came up quite high and exposed her very upper thighs and just the very lower part of her pussy was visible. I got to see her tits last night and now her pussy. What a treat for me.

She grabbed a coffee cup from the cupboard, now showing her shapely ass, filled it with coffee and then went back to the bedroom. I pondered this new situation for a few moments, and then made my way to the bathroom and got ready for work. Stacy sure had her wish finding this innocent lady in her life. But perhaps she wasn't as innocent as she made herself out to be. Or perhaps indeed she was just inexperienced and was enjoying this new ride into Sapphic relations.

After work that night, Stacy and I had a chance to talk and she told me how absolutely incredible it was to finally open herself up to someone and be accepted. And furthermore, how exciting it was with a new relationship and with a woman who was a lesbian virgin, as it were. Apparently, Trish had some of these thoughts in college, but never acted on them. And her bad male relationships helped tip her towards experimenting with dear Stacy.

And according to Stacy, she was quite the rapt learner and responsive sex partner. She did like showing off a bit and was just so turned on by Stacy exposing her to me, that she went along with it. And by the time they got in Stacy's room and private, she was insatiable. Stacy said Trish came so many times that they lost count. And then though inexperienced in giving pleasure to a woman, was quite the study and made Stacy come several time with proper guidance combined with enthusiasm and willingness to give as well as to receive.

"Face it Jace...that turned you on just a bit, didn't it?"

"Sure did Stace. You really knew what you were doing. I've told you before of that fantasy of mine."

"I remember. I wasn't sure how far she would go though. Apparently she is a bit of a closet exhibitionist."

"And I saw some more when she surprised my coming out for coffee this morning. I thought it was you and she came to the kitchen scantily dressed and showed off some more, though perhaps she was just too tired and barely awake."

"But you enjoyed what ever you were seeing, I'm sure. I could tell you liked what you saw last night."

"She is really beautiful Stace...and she has great tits."

"You got that right...I found out just how so in great detail last night."

"I'm sure you did. You gonna tell me all the sordid details?"

"Well...perhaps I'll tell you more details sometime soon. You didn't give me all the details about that night with Megan after all."

"Indeed so. We'll trade details. But now let's get dinner."

We spent the next hour getting dinner ready and just talking about regular stuff. But Stacy sure did have a happy hop in her step with her new found friend and I could tell she was simply walking on cloud nine after last night.

Stacy did tell me that Trish had had bad lovers and never really had someone make lover to her and attend to her needs. She just had boyfriends that did some groping and then wanted to fuck. So her last boyfriend of only a short time never made her come. And then she said that Trish told her that after their night, she had never come like that before. And she never knew that she could come over and over again.

"I'll bet she was grateful to you for showing her that?"

"I think she was grateful for having her eyes opened to her sexuality. And she did indeed show my just how grateful she was by repaying the favor."

"Sure sounded to me like you had a good time. I heard moaning for hours."

"Sorry to keep you awake. We'll try to be more quiet."

"That's ok Stace...I enjoyed the evening too, just not as much as you guys."

"Glad we could give you a hand. Sorry it had to finish with your hand." Stacy quipped, knowing full well that I masturbated after their show last night.

"Gotta do what you gotta do."

Stacy and Trish became quite an item over the next few weeks, and she was hanging around the apartment more and more, which was quite enjoyable for me to have these lovely ladies around all the time, and to see Stacy enjoying herself. I knew Trish wasn't totally gay, but she seemed more confident in herself. They were going to the gym all the time together and Trish was emerging from her sheltered shell.

Stacy had told me that she knew Trish wasn't going to be a full time lesbian, as she called it. But she was learning more and more about herself and her sexuality, at the hands of her most willing and grateful lover. They were always hanging around in various states of undress. Trish would often walk around with just a t shirt and panties on. Sometimes she would go back and forth from kitchen to bathroom to bedroom in just the small robe that she began to wear all the time. It was a very short pink silk robe with a sash, and even though she was fairly short, it came just to the very top of her thighs. I could tell she wasn't wearing any underwear because often she would sit on the sofa and have her legs out on the ottoman, or curl her legs under her and I could see lots of flesh. I knew she knew I was watching, but she always made her showing so casual. Nonetheless, she was very sexy and I was happy to watch her emerging confidence, especially with her body.

One morning I was in the shower and taking my time as it was a Saturday, and doing some of my own trimming the pubic area, which always got me a bit aroused. I didn't hear anything in the room, so when I opened the shower curtain, I was most surprised to see Trish sitting buck naked on the toilet. It didn't even register to me to cover anything up because I just didn't expect anyone there.

"Sorry Jason...I just couldn't wait to pee. I didn't mean to spy or anything," she said, looking me up and down, though more down than up. "And I didn't want to flush the toilet while you were in the shower."

"That's ok. I just didn't expect anyone in the room."

"Looking good there Jason. Taking care of a little personal hygiene I see," she said with a very sly smile, standing and handing me a towel. I have to say that I was not moving too quickly to cover up because I was enjoying the view too. She was simply gorgeous and her naked form fully exposed to me did little to change my state of arousal.

"Men do some trimming too you know. You're looking pretty hot there yourself," I said, looking at her entire naked body, full breasts with very hard nipples, firm stomach and just a little tuft of hair atop her pussy.

She ever so slowly handed me the towel, reached down to squeeze my ass, and brushed her body against my erection and her breasts against my arm, turned and walked out of the bathroom.

Stacy continued to relay to me small items of Trish's past that brought them together and explained a bit why she was overtly shy but inside liked showing off a bit. She also said that Trish had had bad lovers and few orgasms. But she also came to the realization that she and Trish were just temporary because she was really wanting a traditional relationship with a guy and really loved the time with Stacy, but saw that Trish wanted a man at some point.

A few weeks later, one movie evening brought us 3 together on the sofa, and we now were so comfortable with each other that we all cuddled up under one blanket. The movie was some sort of chick flick, but had a bit more sex and nudity than usual. I could tell the two ladies were doing a bit of petting under the covers, but I couldn't see any details. I was rather hoping for a repeat performance of the night a few weeks earlier.

When I did my intermission thing to refill drinks, I returned to the living room and saw the two girls making out on the sofa. I'm not sure they heard me return because I stood silently in the doorway and was very much transfixed by the sight of their kissing. I had seen them kiss before but it wasn't as overtly sexual as this time seemed. They were so loving and were just kissing with passion and pleasure. After a few moments, the cover began to fall as their hands moved towards each others' bodies and I could see Stacy reaching under Trish's t shirt and massage and fondle her breasts. And at the same time, Trish's hands were busy with Stacy's breasts. I didn't hardly move or breathe, lest I interfere with their make out session.

I was hard in a matter of moments and having a hard time holding the drinks and staying still and not rearranging my growing erection in my shorts. As Trish started to kiss Stacy's neck, I saw her turn her head a bit towards where I was standing and open her eyes slowly. She didn't register any surprise at my presence and just continued to pull up Trish's shirt and let Trish do the same with hers. Now both ladies were partially naked from the waist up and though I've seen Stacy --and Trish for that matter—naked before, this was so incredibly sexual.

Stacy pulled gently on the back of Trish's head and eased her down to her breasts and I saw Stacy's eyes close and moan softly as Trish started sucking on her nipples. Stacy continued to massage Trish's breasts and back and I could see one of Trish's hands leave the other breast that she was fondling and move under the covers. Stacy moaned again and looked up at me, eyes lidded with lust and she smiled knowing that I was loving the show.

She traded places with Trish and worked her way down Trish's neck and was kissing her exposed breasts, sucking hungrily on one nipple and then the other, leaving each one exposed, hard and glistening with saliva. Stacy spent minutes after agonizingly arousing minutes sucking and pulling on Trish's heaving breasts and Trish was moaning with pleasure. Stacy pulled the cover off Trish's body so that she could get to her pussy, and likely so that I could see better too. Stacy continued to lick and suck and bite those beautiful breasts while working her hand between Trish's legs and opening her thighs apart.

I saw her fingers graze Trish's inner thighs and I could see her glistening wetness emerge as Stacy's hand moved her panties aside to stroke her pussy. Trish's head was back on the sofa, eyes closed with lust and her hands were stroking and encouraging Stacy's head onto her breasts. Stacy's fingers stoked the wet outer lips of Trish's pussy and then one finger slowly penetrated Trish's waiting hole and Trish let out a sensual moan at the invasion. I could see Stacy's finger emerge glistening to rub around Trish's clit, which elicited another moan.

Stacy sat up a bit from her oral ministrations on Trish's breasts and whisper something into Trish's ear.

"Why don't you sit here with us Jace," Stacy said. "I think you would be more comfortable than standing there."

lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers