Best Friend Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the drinks down on the side table and did as asked. I wasn't sure what was going to happen or what the ladies had in mind, but it couldn't be bad. I knew I wasn't going to have sex with Stacy; that was just out of the question. But the voyeur in me was very turned on and I could smell the sex in the air.

"Don't you think Trish is so sexy, so hot?" Stacy asked me, continuing to stroke Trish's pussy with one hand and her nipple with the other.

"Incredible," I said.

"Can you imagine her other lovers not paying proper attention to this lovely body?"

"They were fools," I said. I had to touch my cock if nothing else to give more space to my aching erection.

Stacy was pulling and twirling Trish's hard nipple in her thumb and index finger and softly caressing her clit. I was looking at all this with wonder and incredible arousal. Stacy was looking down at Trish and then up at me. Our eyes met and we shared a look that gave me permission.

I reached out with one hand and caressed Trish's breast and heard her moan even deeper and louder than before. I felt its weight in my hand and the warm, soft flesh. God I love breasts. And these were the most spectacular ones I've ever held. Her nipple was hard in the palm of my hand and I matched motions of Stacy's hand, pulling and twisting her nipple softly.

"Doesn't that feel good Trish...all these hands on your lovely body?"

"Ummmm," was all that she said.

"I don't think I've ever felt you this wet Trish." Stacy said, sliding now two fingers into Trish's moist pussy, palm upwards towards the top of her pussy. Trish just groaned as Stacy's knowing fingers clearly found a most erogenous zone. "Does this turn you on with Jason looking and touching you?"

"Uh huh..." was all that she could say.

"You're not going to come yet, are you?" Stacy said, clearly knowing the answer.

"No...please..."

"Please what Trish...do you want to come or not?" Stacy was manipulating her lover's arousal with her words and her actions, though clearly not about to give her the release she so needed.

"Yes..." I'm not sure what the question was now. I was so turned on that I was the one about to come, just from seeing this sexual creature expertly aroused right in front of me, feeling her warm body and smelling her arousal peaking under our hands.

"Do you want to feel Jason's cock? I know he's very aroused now. Do you want to touch it?" Stacy asked. I wasn't sure if this was part of the aural arousal or if this was a real question.

Trish just nodded her head.

"Go ahead Trish...it's right there. Jason won't mind." Pretty bold statement giving permission to touch me, but who was I to argue.

Trish's hand reached for my thigh and quickly found my bulging erection. Now it was my turn to moan.

"See how hard he is? See how excited he is?"

"Oh yes...he's very hard," Trish whispered. Her fingers wrapped around my cock and stroked me through my shorts. Stacy kept moving her fingers alternatively in and out of Trish's dripping pussy, clearly finding her G spot when inside and then her clit when her fingers emerged.

"Take it out for her Jace...Trish really wants to see your cock." Stacy looked at me, and I looked back at her quizzically. She simply nodded her head.

I reluctantly removed my hand from Trish's right breast and opened my pants and lifted my hips a bit to remove my shorts and underwear. As I sat back down, Trish opened her eyes for the first time and looked at my cock.

"Nice...so nice..." Trish said as her hand found my aching cock and starting stroking it up and down.

"See Jace...Trish here is not quite ready for giving that up," Stacy said, indicating my cock. "She's just had some bad times and I want to show her that all men aren't evil. I don't want to send her to the wolves, but thought that you might be able to help her urge here."

"I'm sure not complaining," I said as I returned my hand to Trish's nipple and continued to watch the arousal my matching Stacy's actions.

"I didn't think you would," Stacy said as she continued to drive Trish crazy with her fingers, which obviously knew the way.

"I'd be careful Trish...I'm not sure, but it looks like that thing is about to explode," Stacy said, watching Trish stroke my aching cock. "Now how would you know that, my dear Stacy?" I asked, smiling at her knowing full well that she hadn't had that experience.

"I guess you're right...I'm just guessing that you're pretty turned on."

"Well that's for sure, but I'm not ready just yet. Close but not yet."

"That's a good thing because I was hoping not."

Trish was doing a pretty good job with my cock but I wanted to last longer that this. Trish on the other hand was getting pretty close with all the attention paid to her arousal.

"I think she needs that inside her," Stacy said. "Would you like that Trish? Would you like that hot cock inside you now?"

"Oh yes...please Stacy," she begged. But begged Stacy? I guess she was in control and had this planned out. And I was just the tool for her plan.

Stacy pulled Trish's shirt completely off and then pulled Trish's panties down and pulled her down so she was sitting half off the sofa.

"Kneel here Jace..." she pointed to the floor between Trish's legs. "I'm dying to see this." I knelt between Trish's legs and looked down at her sexy body, full breasts heaving and very wet pussy waiting. Stacy was calling the shots though.

Stacy pulled Trish's pussy open and I held my cock at the opening to her wetness. I had no trouble entering her soaking pussy and held it there for a moment, savoring the feeling and watching and feeling Trish's pussy clench the tip of my cock as I entered her.

"Slow Jace...go slow. She needs a slow lover now, ok?" Stacy watched as I slowly entered her pussy, as Stacy held her lips open and rubbed her clit. I just nodded my head and let my cock enter her inch by inch.

"That feel good Trish? Like that hard cock don't you?" Stacy continued to stimulate Trish with her words. It was working for me too.

"Oh yeah Stacy...feels so good. He's got a nice cock," Trish said.

"That looks so hot Trish. There now...he's all the way in. How's that?"

Trish gasped at the fullness and her hand held onto my thigh so I was buried deep in her pussy. One of Stacy's hands massaged Trish's nipple while the other continued its knowing stroke of her clit.

I began to move slowly in and out watching Trish and watching Stacy pleasure this sexy woman. I reached down to touch her other breast and did the same thing Stacy was doing.

"Are you going to come now Trish? You can come...I can feel it...it's close...come my sweet..."

I kept up my slow stroking, going all the way out and then all the way in. Trish was getting close; I could tell. She had almost come before, so I knew she must be close.

"Don't come inside her Jace, ok? Tell me when it's time. She needs to come first."

I just nodded, but didn't stop fucking this gorgeous woman.

Then I saw the few seconds before Trish's orgasm with her stomach clenching and her hand grabbing my ass and she screamed out as she came, her pussy clenching and spasming around my thrusting cock. What an incredible sight was the female orgasm in its pure erotic form such as this. Trish just came and came and came and I thought she had stopped breathing for a few moments. Stacy and I just held her and caressed her and eased her back to earth as she came down for a very intense orgasm.

"That was a good one, huh Trish my dear? You had a good come didn't you?"

I don't think she was capable of speaking yet but she did nod her head.

"I guess some people need a real cock now and then..." Stacy mused, saying this almost to herself.

"Thank you Jace...Trish needed that I think."

"My pleasure to help..."

"I'm sure it is. And since you've been so good, I'm sure you need to come too, right?"

I was still moving in and out of Trish's gushing pussy all the while, and I felt Stacy's hand around Trish's pussy not touching me but feeling my cock inside her. Now it was my turn to nod my head.

"You can now...just not inside her...right Trish...we're going to let him come now aren't we?"

Trish was still recovering but began to return to us and looked up at me as I started fucking a bit more in earnest. I looked into Trish's eyes, still filled with lust and satisfaction. She was pulling my ass into her as I moved in and out. Stacy looked down at our union and they knew I was close too. I kept looking at Trish and she at me as we fucked. Stacy's hand stroked my chest and my nipple and that was all it took.

I pulled out and Trish's hand went immediately to my cock and continued to stroke me as my cock lay on top of her pussy, soaking wet from her juices and in seconds I yelled out and came so hard that I shot time and again volleys of come onto Trish's body, up to her face and cheek, then to her neck and then the third and fourth spurts onto her tits coating them with cum. Then finally my cum rolled onto her stomach and coating her fingers.

Then I gazed at Trish's body, supine on the sofa, completely coated with my cum and her fingers holding my pulsing cock. What a sight I was trying to embed in my memory, and with Stacy sitting there helping to make this happen and seeing the pleasure on their faces was a sight to remember.

"Wow...that was pretty sexy to see," Stacy said. "Do guys always come like that? So much?"

"I was pretty turned on...that was so amazing...I don't think I've ever come that hard in my entire life," I said.

"Me too...that was pretty crazy Stacy," Trish said, still holding my cock and wiping her hands across her tits and stomach, rubbing the cum into her skin. "Now what about you?" She looked up at Stacy who orchestrated this most exciting and erotic encounter.

"I came a bit watching you guys. We'll find something for me in a bit, won't we Trish?" She smiled at her lover. "But we have to clean you up a bit first." She stood and went to the bathroom to get a towel. While she was gone, I bent down to kiss Trish softly.

"You are wonderful Jason. Thank you for making me feel so sexy and not threatened."

"And I thank you for letting me be a part of this incredible thing. I'll remember this always."

"And so will I." We heard Stacy returning and before Stacy got to us, Trish took her hand that was soaked with my come to her lips and looked into my eyes as she licked her fingers clean. She smiled at me and I thought that this has to be the most incredible sight I will ever see. Stacy gently wiped Trish's body clean with a warm, moist towel then gave it to me as she took Trish's hand and they walked back to their room to finish a most wonderful evening.