Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,209 Followers

"Tanya," he mumbled against Mary's tit. "Rub your clit. Make yourself cum again."

Tanya reached down and started rubbing herself hard. There was so much moisture down there that it didn't take much to make it pleasurable. Her cunt was battered, her whole body was exhausted, but she managed to bring herself to one final orgasm. She cried out as her cunt squeezed her daddy's shaft for the second time that evening. And Calvin finally got his release inside his daughter's cunt. He shot several generous squirts into her womb before he collapsed on top of her.

"You girls are wonderful," he finally managed to say as he let Tanya's legs down, his cock still buried inside her. "It's late. Why don't we sleep now and continue this in the Jacuzzi tomorrow morning?"

"Can't Mary eat your cum from my pussy first?" Tanya asked him.

"No sweetheart," he smiled at his daughter. "I want you two to sleep on either side of me and I want my seed to rest safely inside you until tomorrow morning. OK?"

"OK, daddy," Tanya smiled. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Mr Richards," Mary quipped in.

"Goodnight my little sluts," he kissed them both and smiled as he felt their tits against him. "Get plenty of rest because tomorrow we're doing it all again."

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,209 Followers
12