Best Friends

Story Info
Wife is shared on a drunken night.
1.1k words
3.96
197.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jav184
jav184
15 Followers

My best friend Jeff came to visit last week. He just recently moved close to my wife and I and is also going through a divorce. His wife cheated on him and he was devastated. Probably one of the most devastating things a young man can go through.

It did not surprise me because she had tried to come on to me in the past, but thankfully I was still sober enough to pass on it. She was hot, but it was my best friend's wife. I had seen her naked in the past when she and my wife, Jen, gave us both a striptease. We had never done any swapping though. Jeff was always on the conservative side.

When he showed up at our house we had not seen him in over a year. Jen always thought he was hot, but he was now in excellent shape. He had definately been hitting the gym pretty hard.

The first night he was here we spent time catching up and getting drunk. Jen's friend was supposed to come over, but never showed. Her friend, Amy, is a real slut. Jeff told us he had not had sex with anyone since his wife, Linsey. This was surprising, but not extremely surprising. He is good looking, but does not seem to be very smooth with the ladies.

The next night we decided to go to a bar on the lake that had a live band. We thought there would probably be some ass running around and Jeff might get lucky.

There were some good looking girls, but the only ones that paid us much attention were four older ladies that were interested in me. Once they found out I was married they turned their interest to him. They were not very hot, but I probably would have fucked them if I hadn't been laid in 6 months or so.

It ended up being a great night of hanging out, and Jeff even got one hot girl's number who was a cocktail waitress.

By closing time we were pretty intoxicated from pitchers of beer and jello shots. Jen was the least drunk, but still had a pretty good buzz. She drove us back to the house, and we continued drinking while watching Unfaithful.

We all changed into something more comfortable. For me that was pajama pants and no shirt, same for Jeff, and for Jen was a tight white T and some black boy cut panties.

I later found out that when I was in our room changing Jen sat on the loveseat next to Jeff and told him, "since you didn't find any ass at the bar, you can always have sex with me and Brad." He replied, "I'm down with whatever." This surprises me because he is usually conservative, but on the other hand he is a guy and Jen is hot. He also knows that we're pretty open minded, and he hasn't been laid in quite some time. Jen then made out with him while stroking his cock until they heard me coming back. She must have scurried back to the couch, because I never heard her.

It might have been planned, but a few minutes later Jeff went to take a leak. Jen whispered in my ear that she was horny and wanted both of us to stuff her and empty our loads all over her. This got me extremely hard. She then told me she had felt his cock, and it was perfect. This angered me a little, but didn't surprise me. After all if it were me and two hot girls I would have wanted the same thing. She told me that he was down, so there was really nothing stopping this from happening. We had fantasized many times about her being fucked by the both of us.

When he came back we continued watching the movie. I could tell him and I were both a little nervous, but that did not last long. I started fooling around with Jen, and then stopped.

I told Jeff, "man that sucks you couldn't pull any ass at the bar." Actually Jen was supposed to be talking to chicks for him too, but wasn't doing a very good job. That was probably on purpose.

I then said, "you could help me out with Jen if you want." He readily agreed, and there was no turning back from there.

I went down on Jen while they made out. He pulled her perky B cup breasts out and squeezed them vigorously. Jen really likes it rough. I told Jeff to feel free to do whatever he wants. He is our best friend and was going through a hard time. Anyways Jen and I were really into this. I figured all the times she shares me the least I can do is let her get two dicks every once in a while.

Jeff told her to suck his cock as he laid down on the couch. She went to town on it as I entered her from behind. She must having been doing a great job, because his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

Neither one of us were ready to go, so we switched. It was my turn to relax and enjoy, while he abused her tight little pussy.

He was fucking her from behind as she sucked my dick. She only paused to look back whorishly and say, "hate fuck me like I was Linsey!"

That might have been a mistake on her part. I couldn't tell with the screaming, moaning, and weird fuck faces she made after that. I have never seen someone fucked that vigorously and abusively.

Jeff was going a million miles an hour and beating the crap out of her pussy. In the mean time she stopped sucking me to scream her lungs out.

It was a mess of him fucking her, squeezing her titties, pulling her hair, and slapping her ass. I could tell she was getting one of the best fuckings of her life. I had fucked her like that a time or two, but being with the two of us must have made it that much more pleasurable.

After that she was in a little bit of pain, and made the both of us lay down. She sucked him off first, swallowing every drop. She then continued with me, not missing a drop. We all passed out, waking up in the morning in a mess of naked bodies and discarded clothes. Definately the most memorable adventure to date.

The next day was his last night here and we had an encore of the night before. All set up by Jen. Not as raunchy, but quite pleasurable.

We've already made plans for him to come back and hang out in a couple months. Hopefully we can find another girl to join in. Otherwise it will likely be another gangbang for Jen.

jav184
jav184
15 Followers