Best Friends: Ali’s Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
just__dan
just__dan
16 Followers

We thought we were keeping things quiet, but on the fourth day of the conference, while the four of us were eating dinner at a quiet little bistro a few blocks north of the hotel, Grace confronted us.

"What is it with you guys?" said Grace. "First, there was the panty thing on the airplane. Then, there was the thing about me hooking you up with Harry's sister. And now, all the flirty looks when you think I'm not looking."

"Um," I said. "Well."

"This is getting good," said Angela. "I want to hear more about the panty thing.

"We, uh" said Gretchen.

"Are you guys hooking up?" Grace asked. "Or are you just playing with us?"

"Remember how Alison and I both went away a couple weeks ago?" started Gretchen. "Well we sort of met up, not on purpose. We just happened to be at the same place."

"And where was that?" Grace said.

"A spa, a private spa," I said. "I went there with a friend for the weekend, Gretchen showed up on Saturday."

"And?" asked Angela.

"Well," Gretchen said. "It was a kind of nudist spa, for women only."

"And?" said Grace.

"Nudist?" asked Angela. "You guys are nudists who play with panties?"

"Well, we sort of..." I started. "...had sex," finished Gretchen.

"Wow, that's awesome," said Angela. "I would have never pegged either one of you for... I don't know how to say it."

"Lesbians," said Grace.

"Well, yeah."

"Oh no, I am not a lesbian," Gretchen said. "It's just different and fun...sometimes."

"I would say the same; I love a good dick every now and then." I said. Everyone giggled.

"I can...I can understand that," Angela said. "So you two have been sneaking around, that's why you two always seem to run off at about the same time, huh?"

"Yeah," I said.

"That is something I never would have expected," laughed Angela, "The Ice Queen and the Dragon Lady hooking up at a conference."

"What did you call me?" Gretchen said.

"Don't you know your nicknames around the office?" said Grace. "I'm the 'Perfect Old Bitch'; Angela is the China Doll..."

"Hey, I'm Korean, not Chinese!"

"...Gretchen is the Ice Queen, and Alison is the Shark Lady."

"All the guys in the office have nicknames for us? Aw, I think it's cute and shows how childish and insecure they are," said Angela. "They must really think we are sexy and unobtainable."

"I am not an Ice Queen!" snapped Gretchen in a forced whisper. "I am a very warm person."

"I bet, you certainly look hot to me," commented Angela.

"So do they think I'm mean?" I asked.

"I think they mean you are a man-eater."

"Well, that's a lie." I said

"That's true, you seem to have expanded what you eat recently," Angela joked, licking her lips seductively. I blushed. Gretchen still seemed mad.

"It's ok Gretchen, we know you aren't cold."

"Men, Hmf, Maybe I'll just give them up."

"Calm down Gretchen. I didn't mean to upset you this much," apologized Grace.

"Call me a damned Ice Queen, those bloated toads. Glad I never slept with any of them. Losers," Gretchen ranted, crossing her arms across her chest. I think she was either going to cry or punch someone. At that moment our waiter walked and asked if we were enjoying our meals.

"No." Gretchen barked.

"Ignore her, she's a little upset," apologized Angela, "Everything been awesome."

The waiter scurried off like a kicked puppy.

I touched Gretchen's elbow. She turned and glared at me. I stuck my tongue. She smiled slightly. I licked my lips and she raised her eyebrow at me. Then, her smile grew a bit larger.

Grace and Angela were staring at us when we looked back at them.

"You guys are like a pair of horny teenagers," Grace said.

"It's so cute," giggled Angela.

Gretchen sneered at them. I stuck my tongue out at them.

"Hey, lady, don't start that flirting thing with me," chided Grace.

"Yeah, don't stick it out unless you plan on using it," said Angela. I blushed, Grace laughed and Gretchen pushed playfully Angela. After that we resume eating dinner. Then we had a few drinks at the hotel bar. Then Grace and Angela decided to hang around the bar and dance. When Gretchen and I excused ourselves for the night, Angela leaned in to hug us and said, "Have fun kids." Grace seemed content to just wave as she danced with a very tall and well built black man.

We went back to my room and fell onto my bed. We talked for a few minutes. Then I just rolled Gretchen onto her back, pulled her skirt up, pushed her panties aside, and began to eat her pussy. Gretchen spun around and pushed up my skirt. I don't know how long we were going at it, but suddenly we heard from behind us, "So this is where you two ran off to." It was Grace. She was standing by the door. I just laid there with Gretchen on top of me.

"Don't stop on my account," Grace said. "I'll just go take a shower. By the way, Angela is down stairs with that hot little Latino concierge. I think you two might not be the only ones getting some tonight."

With that she walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

Gretchen attacked my pussy again and I returned the favor. Soon Grace came back into the room. She was naked. I had my head back moaning when she walked in. I watched her as she walked over to her bed. She plopped down on her stomach and just watched us, her round ass sticking up behind her head like two hills. Gretchen must have wondered what had grabbed my attention, because she raised her head from my pussy. Grace gestured for us to continue. I told Gretchen to get off me and then I started to undress my bedmate fully. After she was naked, I took off my skirt, bra and blouse. I climbed into my bed and we started to make out again. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Grace had her right arm under her and was openly masturbating. I worked my way down Gretchen's body to her pussy. I went down on her. Then we switched and she went down on me. I watched Grace masturbate as Gretchen work her magic on my pussy. It was very sex. Grace's ass rose ever so slightly every few seconds as she fingered herself. Her eyes glued on our lovemaking. I came rather violently, bucking and screaming. Grace moaned in response, and bucked her ass higher in the air as she came.

This situation became sort of our ritual for the next few nights at least. Gretchen and I would return to my room after dinner and have sex. Then, at some point Grace would come in, lie on her stomach and masturbate while she watched us. The sight of her freckle-specked ass bouncing as she fingered herself always seemed to enhance my orgasm.

On the third night of our sexy ritual, Grace came in when we were using the strap-on. I was behind Gretchen ramming her doggy style, and it was obvious that there was a plug in her ass. Grace seemed very turned on by this, because she started to encourage me.

"Fuck her, fuck her harder," grace growled.

Spurred on by her words, I increased my pace, soon Gretchen was going wild. Grace and Gretchen both came at almost the same time. After a few minutes of recovery, Gretchen and I went to clean up in the shower. When we were finished we came out, Grace was still lying on the top of the covers, this time on her back.

Gretchen began to get dressed and I sat down on the desk chair and began to brush my hair. Grace was resting with her legs spread wide and her labia were slightly apart. I saw a little shiny point near the top of her pussy. She caught me looking and parted her labia. "It's my clit piercing," she said. "You could call it my mid-life crisis reminder. Harry and I were in Miami on vacation a few years ago. My aging husband had been talking about getting a tattoo for years, and we were both feeling adventurous. So we went into a tattoo and piercing parlor. He chose his tattoo, which was a heart with our kids' names around it on his left bicep. While I was waiting, the tattoo guy's partner asked if I was interested in anything. I said I didn't want to get a tattoo. She said maybe a piercing then. So I let her show me some piercings, thinking I might by some new earrings or something. My husband, in between his cute little winces from the tattoo gun, suggested getting my nipples pierced, I said no. But, after some harassing from Harry, I decided to get my clit pierced. What convinced me was when the woman from the parlor said it gave her more orgasms."

"Can I look closer?" I said.

"Sure," she replied.

I moved over to the bed, and slowly climbed between her legs. I stopped when I was about two feet from her pussy. Right at the peak of her clit hood there was a bright steel ring.

"What really sucked was the time it took for the damn thing to heal before we had regular sex. Although Harry didn't complain much, I just gave him head a couple times a week and we did other things. I bought two rings when we left that night and some antiseptic. I have a plastic one that I usually put in when I have to fly, but as soon as I get into the hotel, I switch back to the steel one."

"Wow," I said. "Did it hurt?"

"Um, yeah, I had a needle pierce my pussy," she said. "Did you want to see it, Gretchen?"

"No, I'm good," she said. "In fact, I think I am going to go to bed. See you guys tomorrow."

"Night Gretchen," I said, with that, she kissed me and left. I returned my attention back to Graces clit ring. Her pussy was rather pretty and the shiny ring had me fixated.

"Can I touch it?" I whispered.

"Uh, I...I guess so," she said. "Just be gentle."

I slowly moved my right hand up to her pussy. I gently touched her clit ring with my index finger. She gasped. I moved the ring up and down a few times, each time she slightly moaned a little louder.

"Do you want me to stop?' I asked.

"No," she gasped. "It just feels really good."

I started to wiggle the ring with more force for a minute or so. Her almost silent moans steadily got louder. I pushed the ring up until I saw her clit, she gasped and moaned. I took my thumb and rubbed her clit. "Oh, god," she moaned.

I looked up at her; she was staring down at me wide eyed. I smiled at her and said, "Are you ok with this?"

"I don't know. It feels good. But, I just don't know."

"I can stop if you want," I whispered. I kept my hand still.

"I think...I want...I just don't know." She looked very scared, so I pulled away.

"You can do it yourself, if you want?" I suggested. "In fact, we can both work our clits together.'

I moved so that we were sitting and facing each other. I spread my legs and moved my hand down to my pussy. She did the same. Soon we were both masturbating pretty heavily. After both of us came, I moved over to my bed, and then we both went to sleep.

In the morning, I went to shower and when I came out Grace was on the phone with her husband. "I am not lying, honey," she said. "She touched my clit piercing; she kind of played with it really."

I must have looked shocked, because she smiled at me and mouthed 'It's ok'. I walked over by my bed, naked.

"She's right here, if you want to ask her for yourself." Grace taunted into the phone. I shook my head and mouthed 'No'. "Ok, I'll put her on the phone."

She tried to hand me the phone. I pushed it away, but she kept insisting. So I gave in.

"Hello."

"Is this Alison?"

"Yeah."

"The brunette I met at the airport?"

"That's me."

"And you touched my wife's clit piercing?"

"That's right, I touched it last night. I started to play with it and was even ready to get your wife off, but she stopped me."

Grace was laying there on her bed. She had the sheets pushed down to her waist. Her nipples were sticking out. This was turning her on, I thought. My pussy was definitely wet. God I wanted to finger myself right now.

"Really," Harry said. "Wow, I can't believe it."

"Believe it, buster," I said. I winked at Grace. "I would have even gone down on her, if she would have let me. She has a lovely pussy."

Grace laughed at that. Harry just breathed really hard through the phone. I handed the phone back to Grace and sat down on her bed. "See I told you," Grace said, she listened to Harry for a few seconds, "Oh really, well I guess I can tell her that. Harry says 'You can touch my wife anytime you want'. I think our little encounter is really turning him on."

"He's not the only one," I said, looking straight in Grace's eyes. She smiled sheepishly. I pointed down at her nipples. Her smile got bigger.

"So you want me to let Alison ravage me?" asked Grace. "Oh I see. If that's what you want, I guess I will just let her. I mean, we are both sitting on my bed naked right now, and we have some time before breakfast. "

"I'm game," I said a little louder than I needed. I winked at her. She smiled bigger, and she threw the covers off her naked body. I stared at her, not sure whether she was playing or not. She nodded her head very vigorously. I started rubbing her legs.

"She's rubbing my legs... It feels real good. Ali's moved up to my thighs. She's leaning into my legs and kissing my thighs. She's rubbing my pussy with her hand. Oh my, her hands are soft. She's playing with my clit ring now. Oh, god this feels good. "

I kept playing with her clit, pulling and wiggling her piercing. She kept moaning into the phone. With my free hand, I rubbed her pussy along her opening. I looked up at her face, her eyes were closed. I slowed my movement and tapped her thigh with my head. She looked down at me. I glanced down at her pussy and gently pressed my left index finger at her opening. She nodded her head slowly. I pushed two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh my god, baby, She is fingering me now. Her fingers are inside me."

I fingered her for several minutes, and she moaned and twisted the whole time. I looked up into her eyes the whole time. I leaned in further my mouth just a few inches from her pussy. I teased her clit with my thumb and fucked her for a minute longer. Grace looked down at me. Slowly, she placed her hand on my head and rubbed my hair. Her hand gripped my hair and pulled my head towards her pussy. I licked her clit and she grunted into the phone. "She's licking me. Oh my god, she's licking me!"

I put all my cunnilingus skills into making Grace cum. It was different than with any of the women before, the clit ring clicked against my teeth and I had fun pulling on it with my teeth and lips. She panted, moaned and squealed into the phone. Her hand went from gentle caresses to just holding my head to her crotch. Her hips bucked into my face with each lick. "I'm coming," she screamed into the phone. "Oh my god, Harry, I'm coming!"

I kept licking her after she came. Her thighs gripped my head, pinning me to her crotch. Her pussy tasted wonderful after she came. I just couldn't stop. She kept on having orgasms. She no longer said anything coherent into the phone; she just grunted and moaned, until she opened her legs quickly and pushed my face from her crotch.

"Oh my god," she said over and over again, while she laid there on the bed. The phone was lying on the pillow next to her head. I could hear Harry talking on the other end. I moved up her body. I leaned in and hugged her, my face by the phone. "She's fine, Harry," I assured him. "She'll be ok, just give her a minute." I felt her arms encircle me. She was panting quietly. I picked the phone up and held it to her ear.

"I'm fine, Harry," she said quietly into the phone. "It was wonderful. Oh my god, I love you, Harry. Thank you some much for this. Oh, Alison. Thank you so much, both of you. This was amazing."

I moved over to lie next to her. I set my head on her shoulder. She put her arm around me and stroked my hair. I rubbed her stomach. "Harry, can I call you later. I need to get a shower before we get moving for the day." I heard him respond. "I love you too," she finished and hung up.

"Now I think I owe you something." Grace said, "Do you want me to get you off?"

"Only if you really, really want to," I said, "But, I think I would rather you just hold me as I masturbate."

I rolled over on to my back. Grace moved around and held me in her arms. I started masturbate. Grace caressed my stomach, my chest. When she cupped my left breast, I sighed. She started to caress my nipple, pinching it every so often between her thumb and forefinger.

"That's great," I said. She lowered her head to my neck and lightly brushed her lips against it. It was great. She was great. I came very quickly. When we looked at the clock, it was 8:00. Grace got up to take a shower and as she did she offered me her hand. "It will go much faster if we shower together."

We walked to the bathroom together, washed each other and got out at 8:30. Grace asked me not to tell Gretchen and Angela about this morning, until we aren't in public. I said, ok as long we told them soon.

Elle called me just as I was drying off. I talked with her for a few minutes. She told me about her dinner with Lydia and Mandy. I would have been jealous, but Grace came up and started to rub my ass and tits. I mentioned that things were going well and I would talk to her later.

We dressed quickly and hurried down to the conference. We met up with Angela and Gretchen at the breakfast buffet. When we sat down at their table to eat, Angela said, "Morning sleepy heads." With a wink, and Gretchen just looked at me and smiled. Then they looked at each other and giggled.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing," Gretchen giggled.

"If what I heard this morning was nothing; I'd like a double order, please," Angela joked.

"You heard?" Grace whispered; the freckles on her face disappeared behind a beet red blush. "Oh my god, Oh my god, I can't believe you heard."

"It's ok, Grace," said Angela. "We had walked up to knock when we heard. We wanted to ask when you guys were coming down stairs for breakfast. And we heard noises from the room."

"Hey, I've been there. I know how good it can be," said Gretchen.

"Um, guys, this is probably not the place to talk about this," I said. "How about we skip the first panel and go back upstairs to talk? ...After breakfast, of course."

"Sounds good to me," said Gretchen.

"Ok," said Grace. We ate breakfast; I noticed that Grace ate sparingly. Afterwards we grabbed coffees from the restaurant and went back up stairs. We sat in Angela & Gretchen's room and talked. Grace explained what went on earlier in the morning and last night. Gretchen told Grace everything was ok, that we weren't girlfriends or anything. They hugged. Angela shocked us all when she said, "I think it's awesome, Grace. I mean, I was scared after my first time with a girl."

I stared at her. "You too, Wow."

"It seems we all are a little lezzy," said Gretchen.

"Yeah, it happened when I was in middle school...with my best friend's older sister ...at a slumber party."

"How old were you?" Grace asked.

Angela began to tell her story:

I was twelve, Jody was fourteen. There were eight of us staying at Jody and Chelsea's house. It was Chelsea's birthday; she was my best friend then. She had just turned thirteen. We spent several hours talking about music, movies, boys and kissing, sex and stuff. Later on that night, after everyone else was asleep, I started to play with myself. I had just found out about masturbation a few weeks earlier, and all the sexy talk had me horny. I was stroking my clit, under my blankets on the floor of their living room, when Jody got up to use the bathroom. I stopped; scared out of my mind that she knew what I was doing. When Jody came back, she knelt down beside me. She whispered, "Come to my room with me."

I got up like a robot and followed her. She told me that she saw what I was doing and that it was cool. We talked for a while. She described what see did to get herself off. We kissed a bit. One thing led to another, and she fingered me. And then I fingered her. Then we went back to the living room and went to bed...

just__dan
just__dan
16 Followers