Best Friends: Ali’s Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
just__dan
just__dan
16 Followers

"And that was it; I never touched another girl sexually again. Although, I have to admit that I have thought about it off and on for years," Angela said.

Grace seemed calmer after that. We talked for a while longer and made plans to go out for dinner that night. Then we went our separate ways for the day. Dinner that evening was not a great experience; we ate at a small diner. The service sucked, all our orders were screwed up. Unfortunately, the burger, coleslaw and fries Gretchen had for dinner did not agree with her. So when we got back to the hotel, she went straight to bed. Angela, Grace and I decided to get some wine and snacks and of course chocolate, and then go back to the other room.

We watched T.V. and drank wine and ate snacks. It was very fun.

Angela asked about the Onaspa. Well actually she said, "So you're a nudist too."

I said, "Pretty much yeah, I never wear clothes when I am at home."

"And you go to nudist colonies?"

"No, I went to a nudist spa for women, it's called the OnaSpa."

"What's it like? Is it a bunch of nude women having sex?"

"Not really, but yeah."

I explained everything that happened when Elle and I were at the spa. [See, edgefull's Best Friends visit the OnaSpa].

Angela was very intrigued. Grace asked questions, too. I felt like a teacher in a class. I decided to see how much this really interested the girls. So I asked. "All this talk is really getting me wet. Would you guys mind if a masturbated?"

Angela's ears perked up at this. "Ok, as long as I can masturbate, too."

Grace said, "Me, too."

I proceeded to remove my clothes. Angela and Grace followed my lead. Angela had one hell of a body; being Korean she was small with pert little breasts and a thick black pubic mound. She also had a small round butt that reminded me of a peach.

Angela and Grace were lying on Grace's bed. I was lying on my bed, my fingers working at my pussy. Soon we were all masturbating. My eyes wandered around the room and saw mine and Gretchen's toy bags sitting by the desk. I got up, opened mine and pulled out a vibrator.

Angela perked up and said, "Toys! I didn't know you brought toys. Can I use one?"

"Sure," I replied. I took my toys out and sat them on the desk. Grace and Angela started to look through my toys. Grace picked up one of my anal toys, a series of 5 large round beads on a thin latex rod. "What's this for?"

"It's an anal toy," I said.

"Oh, you like anal, too," she said. "Harry and I have been into anal, since the clit piercing. It was one of the ways we fooled around until it healed."

"Yeah, I love anal play." I said, grabbing one of my other anal toys, a medium sized plug. I found the lube on the desk and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. Both Grace and Angela asked for towels. So I grabbed all the towels from the bathroom. When I came back I found that Grace had the anal toy she was looking at and my egg vibrator. Angela had my largest dildo, a thick, 10" realistic cock complete with balls. I handed both of them a towel. Grace went back to her bed, I went to mine and Angela decided to lie down next to Grace. I lubed myself up and passed the lube to Grace, who squirted lube on her toys and passed the bottle to Angela. She put some on her pussy and on the dildo. It was amazing to see Angela's small frame take such a large toy as she just shoved it almost all the way into her pussy in just a few strokes. I slowly worked my plug into my ass. I looked over at Grace. She was having trouble getting the anal beads into her ass.

"Do you need some help?" I asked.

"Please," she said.

I shifted over onto the other bed, and took the beads from Grace. I slowly began to work each bead into Grace's ass, as Grace put the egg on her clit. With each bead she moaned with pleasure, it took a few minutes but I got all five beads inside.

"These beads feel interesting. Not like a cock, but good," Grace said.

"They feel much better with a vibrator or a dildo inside your pussy." I suggested.

"Here, let me get you one," Angela said. Pulling out the dildo from her pussy, she went back to the bag, grabbed a vibrator, my 8" jelly one.

I turned on the vibrator and inserted it into Grace's pussy. Hear head rolled back as I slid it in. "Oh...my...that is amazing."

I slowly continued to thrust the vibrator into her pussy. Angela inserted the large dildo back onto her pussy and started fucking herself very fast. As Grace got closer to orgasm, I slowly pulled each anal bead out of her, while continuing to thrust the vibrator into her pussy. After a few minutes, Angela let out a rather guttural moan, dropped her hands from her pussy and set her head on Grace's shoulder. "Wow that was great."

Grace started to come as I was pulling the last two beads out of her ass. "Fuck...that was great," she said after a minute of panting and moaning.

I climbed up onto my bed. Grabbed my own vibrator and began to insert it into my pussy. Angela got up and sat on my bed. She reached out and touched my hand. "Here, let me get that," she offered. I moved my hand and she began pumping the whirring toy into my pussy. Every now and then she would wiggle the end of my anal plug causing waves of varying pleasure. After a minute or so I felt a hand on my breast, it was Grace. She lowered her mouth onto my right nipple, sucking it gently. Under such intense, it didn't take long for me to orgasm.

The three of us just lounged on my bed for a few minutes just basking in our afterglows. Then, I got up, gathered the toys and took them to the bathroom. I removed my plug, cleaned up a bit and washed the toys off. When I went back to the beds, I found Angela flat on her back in my bed and Grace had her head between Angela's legs. Grace was carefully licking Angela's pussy.

"What brought this on?" I asked.

"We were both curious and we didn't think you would mind?" Angela said. I slid onto the bed next to them. I played with Angela's nipples and watched. Grace seemed to be a natural and Angela came rather quickly.

Not missing a beat, Grace shifted on the bed, lifted my legs and dove in.

"She must really enjoy this," I said. Angela lowered her lips to my nipples. I played with her hair. Grace was a definitely a natural. She refused to stop licking until I pushed her head away. "Enough," I said.

"I think she likes the taste of pussy," Angela said.

Grace smiled and said, "Oh yes, it tastes great."

"And no lockjaw," said Angela as she pantomimed sucking a cock.

We shared a giggle. Grace climbed up and laid down next me. We pulled the covers over us and cuddled. The morning alarm woke us up. Angela quickly grabbed her clothes, dressed and ran over to her room.

Grace and I took a shower together. It was very erotic. We groped and pinch and played with each other. An hour later we were properly dressed. We called over to Angela and Gretchen's room. Gretchen was feeling better and she said she would open the door for us. Angela and Gretchen were still getting dressed when we went into the room.

Gretchen came over to me and gave me a hug. Then she hugged Grace and patted her ass. "I hear we have another cunnilingus fan."

"Oh yeah," Grace said. "It was very, very fun last night. I can't wait to tell Harry... Oh shit, I forgot to call Harry. I'll be right back"

She pulled out her phone and dialed Harry. Then she walked out the door. Angela came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, a big smile on her face. "Well, well, well it's been an hour; what have you two been up to?" I asked.

"Actually, we were talking about last night," Angela said as she dropped her towel and started to dress. "Gretchen thinks it was awesome that we fooled around."

Grace came back in from the hall. She was still on the phone.

"Well, I will be home tomorrow," Grace said into her phone. "I can see if I can work on something special for you."

"I think Mr. Harry is horny," said Gretchen.

Angela giggled as she was pulling up her panties. I shook my head and poked Gretchen in her ribs. Grace pointed her finger at us and motioned for me to come over. We walked over to her and she turned her cell phone on speaker and said. "Everyone say 'Good Morning' to Harry."

"Good morning, Harry!" we said.

"Morning, Ladies," replied Harry.

"We're heading to breakfast now, I love you," Grace said.

"I love you too, Gracie," said Harry.

"We love you, Harry," we chanted.

Grace closed her cell phone. "Now you've done it. He's going to have a chip on his shoulder, now."

We laughed and Angela finished dressing. The rest of the day was rather boring; we went to various lectures, classes and meetings. There was a closing party, mainly just a bunch of people milling about, talking about advertising. Grace, Gretchen and I were invited to dinner by some men from another division of the company we work for. Angela had dinner with Ramón, alone. After dinner we spent some time dancing and drinking with the guys, they were Gary, David and Silas. The guys were rather hot and for the first time in weeks I really wanted some actual cock. I pulled Grace aside and discussed how I was feeling. She said it was ok with her, but she would not cheat on Harry with another guy. Gretchen, on the other hand, seemed fine with the idea of some hetero-sex.

Now, the only problem was that there were three guys and only two willing girls. Gretchen seemed to like David best; he was in his thirties, blond with bright blue eyes and a slim build. I liked Silas; he had brown hair and eyes. He was very funny and personable. Poor Gary was a little older than Grace, he had a full head of grey hair, but he was rather well built and had a very nice voice.

After an hour or so, we left Grace and Gretchen dancing with the guys, and Silas and I went up to my room. We started kissing; it was so much different than kissing a woman. His lips were rougher. He was more insistent, more intense. It didn't take long before he had my top off and my hands were down his pants. Silas had a nice sized penis; it was about 7" long and very thick.

I started to go down on him. After a minute or so, I heard the door open and in walked Grace, Gretchen without David and Gary. "Sorry to interrupt, but Angela and Ramón are in the other room with the door locked," said Gretchen. "So we thought we could crash in here."

I stared at them. Grace looked at me and said, "You don't have to stop on our account."

Silas' penis had gone flaccid by then. He kept trying to stand up and I kept a hold on his cock. I turned my head and engulfed his penis. It didn't take long before he was rock hard again and I told him to get naked. I stood up and removed the rest of my clothes. Grace and Gretchen were both naked on Grace's bed, caressing each other as they watched us. When I turned back, Silas was laying on the bed, his cock standing at attention. I walked over to my bag and pulled out a condom, tossing it to Silas. He quickly put it on and I climbed on top of him. I lowered myself down on his cock and began riding him. I looked over at Grace and Gretchen. They were fingering each other. He felt wonderful, this was just what I needed, and I took my time. We shifted positions and I was on my knees facing the girls. They were in a 69 position. Silas began to pound me hard as he watched Grace and Gretchen.

It didn't take long before Silas came, which sent me over the edge. I slumped down on to the bed. Silas went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom. My attention shifted back to the other bed. Gretchen and Grace were nowhere near done, yet. Neither of them seemed to notice that Silas and I had finished. It was very sexy, just watching the two of them going at it had me getting wet. Silas came back into the room and laid back down on the bed with me to watch. After about ten minutes, both of them orgasmed and Gretchen rolled off Grace. They turned and looked at us.

"Thanks for the show," I said.

"Yeah," Silas agreed.

"You're welcome," said Gretchen.

Silas cuddled up next to me and I felt his erection poking me. "Up for another round?" He asked. His hands started caressing my hips.

"Um, if it is ok with Alison," said Gretchen, "Can I fuck Silas?"

I didn't know what to say at first, but I decided to go with it. "Sure."

I got up from the bed, fetched another condom and tossed it to Silas. Gretchen climbed on to my bed. After Silas got the condom on, she pushed Silas on his back and climbed on top of him. As Gretchen started to fuck Silas, I cuddled up next to Grace. Grace leaned her head back and whispered, "I would really love a good cock right now."

"I can help you with that," I said back. So I got up again. I took out the strap-on. She smiled. "Get on your knees."

Grace got on all fours as a put the harness on. I climbed up on the bed behind her. I rubbed the tip of the plastic cock up and down her slit until she said, "Stick it in me Ali, and fuck me." I slowly pushed my way into her pussy. After a dozen measured strokes, I began to fuck her faster. Soon the room was filled with dueling rhythms of skin slapping skin and the moaning of Gretchen and Grace. Silas rolled Gretchen over and mounted her missionary style.

After ten minutes or so, Silas and Gretchen both climaxed, collapsing in a pile on their bed. I kept pounding away on Grace, until she dropped onto the bed. "Oh my god, that was good." she said. She and I curled up together. We looked over at Gretchen and Silas; they were cuddling up just like us. I spooned behind Grace; she giggled and pressed her butt up against the strap on. I forgot I had it on. She opened her legs and put the dildo in between her thighs.

Gretchen and Silas dozed off. The sound of their breathing was hypnotic; I must have fallen asleep for a few minutes. I was jostled awake by Grace's swaying hips. I looked over at the other bed, Gretchen and Silas were gone. By the sound of her breathing, Grace was asleep, but she was rubbing herself against the strap-on. I gently rubbed her legs, ass and back. Her movements were every determined. I grabbed base of the dildo and aimed the head at her anus. She pressed back onto it, taking a few inches into her ass. She swayed for a minute or two. Then her movements stopped. I slowly pushed the dildo inside her all the way. She moaned. I wrapped my arm around her and held her. She lay there for a few seconds, and then her hips began to sway again. She fucked the strap-on for a while longer, until she pushed herself away. She rolled over and whispered, "Mmmm, Alison. You are very sneaky."

She kissed me deeply and took the strap-on off me and went to the bathroom. When she returned she had the harness on. She rolled me onto my back and climbed between my legs. She slid the strap-on into my pussy in one thrust. She fucked my good and hard for a while. I pulled her down on top of me and whispered into her ear. "I want you to fuck my ass."

She climbed off me and I rolled onto my side. She spooned up beside me and slowly pushed the dildo into my ass. It hurt for a few seconds. Then she began to slowly fuck me. She reached around and rubbed my clit until I orgasmed. I went and cleaned the strap-on and myself. Then, Grace and I curled up and fell asleep. The incessant beeping of the alarm clock woke us up at 6 am.

We lounged for a bit, but we had a 10 am flight and we weren't packed yet. So we got up and took a shower together. This probably wasn't the best idea because we started to mess around almost immediately. I started by sucking on Grace's nipples. She fingered my pussy. Then I went down on her. It was probably thirty minutes before we started to actually wash each other. Once we were done, we packed things up as best we could. I called Gretchen. She and Angela were packed and ready to go. We ate breakfast at the hotel. Gretchen and I said good bye to Silas. Angela said goodbye to Ramón.

We took a cab to the airport. Once we got there, Grace called Harry and arranged for him to pick us up when we landed. The flight was pretty uneventful; although, Grace talked us into a little surprise for Harry.

To be continued in Best Friends: Evening at Grace and Harry's

just__dan
just__dan
16 Followers