Best Friends - & More?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi said she couldn't believe it when they announced last call. She told Paul she thought it seemed like they had just gotten there. They had both been having so much fun they had lost track of time.

As they made their way to her place, he told her how much fun he had once again. She readily agreed and then went out on a limb and said she had been thinking about him all day and was sad their time was up so quick...how about coming in and watching a movie? Paul quickly agreed and as they made their way across town they were both all smiles.

Entering her apartment he again took her into his arms as soon as she closed the door behind them. A few minutes later they had made their way into the living room to watch a movie together.

She had only 2 chairs and Paul said it was too bad she didn't have a couch so they could cuddle together as they watched. She apologized and then suggested they could always go in her room and watch something on her bed since she had gotten a new TV and DVD player with her last bonus from work. Paul said it sounded great.

Kristi told him to pick a movie and she would go grab a bottle of wine and a few glasses from the kitchen and meet him in there. As she walked towards her bedroom with the wine and glasses, Paul turned on the light to her room, only 10 feet in front of her. She jokingly said "I bet you didn't think you'd be in my room tonight huh?"

Paul stopped in his tracks and turned to meet her. He then said no, but I bet you didn't think I would be either. She smiled and said no, but that it was a nice surprise. Paul said he had just gotten a surprise too

Kristi asked him what he meant and then he stepped to the side of her and there it was. In a hurry to get ready this morning she had forgotten she hadn't put her vibrator away and there it was right in the middle of her unmade bed!

Kristi was so embarrassed she ran in and grabbed it, throwing it in her nightstand. She apologized, not able to look at him now.

He came to her, took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes. He looked into her eyes and told her it was okay as he kissed her lips. Suddenly she forgot all about it and kissed him more passionately than she had before. Somehow they ended up lying on her bed, kissing while their hands roamed each others body.

Kristi couldn't help herself as her hand worked it's way down his body. She had to feel him, had to see if he was as hard as she was wet! As her hand touched his hard cock, he jumped slightly, pulling her tighter to him. She moaned a moan of delight as she felt how big and hard he was.

Paul thought to himself that if she could do it so could he. He reached between then and ran his hand up her thigh...making her shiver in anticipation as he grew nearer to her pussy...she felt his hand close over her and she moaned into his mouth as he did the same to her.

Once they had felt each other it seemed a blur as she nearly ripped his shirt and pants off, leaving hi in only his boxer briefs before her. They were both sitting up in the middle of the bed as they kissed again. She smiled and ran her hands over his muscular chest. He took her hands in his and raised them above her head as he kissed her again; releasing her hands he took her shirt in his hands and lifted it over her head.

Kristi surprised herself by not feeling the least bit self conscious with him. Every guy she had ever slept with she was always wondering if he was attracted to her even when she was naked and here he was, not removing her pants and she was just wanting him all the more. After her pants were removed, she told him to wait just a minute and got up. Paul was wondering what was going on as she left the room, had he done something wrong?

Kristi quickly returned with two candles and a lighter in her hands. She placed one on each nightstand, lighting them and then turned out the lights to her room. Much better she said as she looked at him in the shimmering light. The flames danced as she turned on her radio softly as love songs were on.

She turned to face him again, watching him watching her. She reached behind her back and undid her bra. As it fell away, his jaw dropped and eyes lit up seeing her sexy breasts for the first time. Kristi then turned around and bent over, giving him a full look at her sexy round ass as she took the sexy red thong down.

As he watched her he removed his underwear around and as Kristi turned around to face him again she let out a gasp as a smile spread even bigger across her face. She climbed up the bed between his legs and took his hard cock into her waiting mouth.

Paul instantly let out a low moan as her mouth took his head inside. She slowly lowered her head for, taking nearly half of his 7inch cock in her mouth before pausing to look up at him. He looked into her eyes as his hands found their way to her head, holding it lightly as his fingers wound into her hair. Looking into his eyes, Kristi relaxed her throat and took the rest of his hard cock into her, feeling it sliding into her throat.

Paul moaned in ecstasy as she slid back up and down again. She started to caress his balls as she continued to suck him. He could not believe how good it felt. Paul had only gotten head from three other chicks in his life and none of them did it this good!

After almost 10 minutes he told her she better stop or she was going to get a mouthful. She moaned upon hearing this, sending the vibrations straight through his cock.

Paul lost it, pumping his full load into her waiting mouth as she kept moaning and playing with his balls. She took it all, not letting any escape. She kept sucking, licking him clean until he started to soften slightly.

Kristi asked him to pour her a glass of wine and Paul did, getting himself one as well. As he did, Kristi moved up next to him on the bed. After she sipped her wine, she set it down on the nightstand and turned back to him.

He kissed her passionately, thinking he could taste some of his cum still in her mouth but not caring. As their kiss broke he told her how wonderful that had felt to which Kristi replied how great he tasted and how sexy he looked as he came in her mouth.

Paul took her into his arms and kissed her again, then broke the kiss and kissed her lightly on the ear...then her neck...down to her heaving breasts where he sucked in first one then the other hard nipple.

He nibbled lightly at her extremely sensitive nipples and she moaned, grabbing at his head. Paul continued his way down, kissing all the way down her body to her leg. He kissed down her leg further...leaving her begging. After he reached her toes he switched and kissed his way up the other leg until he got to her waiting pussy.

Paul had never been with a woman that shaved before and seeing her bare pussy was a sexy sight to him. He couldn't wait any longer and licked from the top of her slit to the bottom and on his way back up, her lips spread revealing her sexy hard clit, glistening with her pussy juices. Kristi was grabbing at his head and twisting on the bed as Paul took her hard clit into his mouth and sucked lightly.

He slid a finger into her, marveling at how tight...how hot...how wet she was. He slid the finger out and slid his tongue into her. This was new to Kristi. She had been eaten out before but never had a tongue thrust up into her. She grabbed his head tighter to her as he pushed his tongue in and out of her like a small cock. He reached up and teased her hard clit as he kept fucking her with his tongue.

Kristi was cumming within two minutes and Paul kept it up as she came again and again, losing track of how many times she came at four. Paul finally let his tongue slip out of her tasty pussy, sucking her hard clit back into his mouth one more time as she came again. As she came down from her climax, she released his head and he kissed back up her body.

She pulled him into her arms as their lips met. Her tongue snaked into him mouth, tasting her pussy on his lips and tongue. She moaned and he replied with a moan of his own. As they continued to kiss, he reached for his pants and took a condom out.

Their kiss broke and she stopped him saying she wanted to feel him in her. He said he was worried that she would get pregnant and she showed him the spot on her arms where she had gotten Norplant two years earlier in college. Paul looked at her and she said it was okay; she had been tested at her last physical just to be safe but had never been with a man without a condom on so she was safe. He told her he had only been with four women in his life and had always used a condom plus he was tested at his last physical just last month.

Paul looked into Kristi's eyes as if to ask are you sure? She smiled and took his head into her hands as they kissed again. He was on top of her and took his cock in his hand. He rubbed it up and down her wet pussy, teasing her, making her moan. She broke this kiss and looked into his eyes. He could not believe how sexy she looked right then, as he started to slide his hard cock into her for the first time.

They both were in heaven. As he eased into her they both made small moans and other sounds of pleasure. He filled her tight pussy and it gripped him tighter than any he had ever had before. As he finally got fully into her, she was clutching his back and asked him to just hold still for a minute. He stopped with his cock fully buried in her wet, hot, tight pussy.

They looked into each others eyes and he could feel her pussy getting tighter on his cock. He braced himself with his right hand and slid his left between them to tease her hard clit. As soon as he made contact, she came on his cock. She squirmed all around under him, moaning louder than before now. The whole time she came he toyed with her hard clit. As she stopped cumming she looked up and said "Oh My God, I have never felt so good, so full!!!"

Paul thrust in and out suddenly, taking her into the throws of another climax all over his cock. He was loving the way she felt. Not only was she unbelievably tight, it was also his first time in a pussy with no condom on his cock, what a difference! He felt so good in her; they both could not believe the way it felt

It had been quite some time for both of them and then the added excitement of a new person was enough that she was cumming for the third time on his cock and then he pulled out and came all over her tits and stomach before collapsing on the bed next to her. Kristi got up and went to her bathroom to clean up and then cam and got in his arms, facing each other, holding each other like never before.

Paul told her sorry for making such a mess, that he would wear a condom next time. Kristi said "No, I would rather feel you like that and have to wipe off afterwards than have you wear anything."

Kristi told Paul that he had made her feel better than ever before. She told him she had never had a cock in her so thick and long and she had never felt so full. Paul jokingly asked even with her toy to which she replied "Oh no, I imagined it was you last night and now that I have had you it doesn't even compare!"

They kissed and hugged more and more. Kristi rolled Paul onto his back and came up to kiss him, dragging her tits on his chest as she did. She smiled and kissed her hard, reaching down and grabbing her ass as he pulled her to him. Suddenly Kristi reached down and felt Paul's cock getting hard again.

She gave him a smile and asked if he wanted more already. They both giggled together as she kissed him again, stroking his hardening cock the whole time. When she felt it was fully hard, she climbed on top of him and put his hard cock directly into her waiting pussy, sinking all the way down his length.

The two of them were moaning instantly as she rode his hard cock. He slightly sat up to take her swinging tits into his hands and mouth, sucking those sexy nipples until she was cumming on his cock again. She was slamming down on him as he thrust up to meet her.

He could feel every inch of her gripping every inch of his hard cock. As she came again, she reached between then and toyed with her hard clit herself. As she came he said look at me, and she did. He smiled the whole time and when she had finished coming, he slid out from under her while she protested...until he got behind her and pulled her sexy ass back towards him.

Paul took his cock in his hand and slid it into that fabulously tight pussy from behind. With every thrust forward he gave, he pulled her back to meet him with his hands on her sexy ass. He pounded into her, hearing her moaning louder and louder, thrusting back to meet him. He reached down and found her clit, rubbing it lightly as he pounded into her.

She looked over her shoulder saying "I... Am... Going... to... Cummmmm... oh...myyy...GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" as she let loose on his hard cock once again. As she was cumming, her pussy was rippling up and down his cock... a few more thrusts and he pulled out of her, stroking his cock as he came all over her sexy round ass and on her back.

She slid down until she was lying on her stomach on the bed. He got up and went to her bathroom to get a washcloth and came back to clean her up.

They laid there kissing and hugging, feeling each other, loving the feelings they were sharing. The next thing they knew the phone rang...it was 8am!

Kristi sleepily answered the phone as Paul looked at how sexy she looked as she rolled over and the covers slipped from her sexy breasts, her full hips, her beautiful legs. Kristi said "Oh hi Lisa, I'm sorry, I was going to call you later...no I just woke up...yes we had fun...what time did he leave? Well...yes, he's smiling at me right now... (Giggling) okay, talk to you then...bye."

They came together, kissing and hugging until she said she needed a shower. She grabbed her robe and went to the linen closet. She came back with 2 towels and a men's travel shaving kit. She told Paul she had bought it for when her brother came out next month to visit but that she will get another one so he can use this one now.

He said "Thanks" and that he would buy the next one to replace this one. She smiled at his thoughtfulness and asked him if he'd like to join her...as her robe fell back open.

She turned towards the bathroom and before she made it through the door he was behind her pulling her robe away and wrapping his arms around her from behind. As they reached the shower she bent over to turn it on and he playfully rubbed her ass. She giggled and turned to him asking if he was ready for more yet with an evil grin.

Paul replied "looking at this sexy ass, how could I not be" as he stroked her round ass as she adjusted the water for them. When the temp was right, she turned and kissed him again, pulling him to her and reaching between them. She grabbed his hardening cock and turned back to the shower, bringing him behind her into the shower too.

They washed each others bodies VERY thoroughly, not missing a single spot. She giggle as he washed her pussy...teasing her hard clit with his soapy fingers while pulling her to him with the other hand. They continued to kiss and hug; rubbing each others body parts until Kristi suddenly turned and bent over. She looked back and said "Baby, take me now" and he did, hard and fast just like she liked it.

****************

Six months later Kristi and Paul were married. Lisa and Mark were maid of honor and best man. It was such a beautiful wedding and a very memorable honeymoon. Kristi had had her Norplant taken out nearly a month before their wedding day, both of them wanting to get started on a family as soon as they were married.

They had stopped having sex, occasionally having oral loving until they were married. The night they were married they had flown to Maui and had sex again, finally. This time he came inside of her for the very first time. Neither of them had felt anything like it before and it seemed magical. They kept it up for all 10 days of their honeymoon and nearly every day after they got back until they found out she was pregnant less than two months later.

Kristi stepped down as assistant manager at Starbucks. Lisa thought she was going to quit but she just worked less and less. At least they had one or two days a week to work together and weekends and evenings for get-togethers at home.

Paul and Kristi had sex more often once she was pregnant, it seemed like she always wanted it. Her tits got fuller and Paul couldn't keep them off of his mind or out of his hands! When he was at work he was thinking about her tits, when he was home he was playing with them, sucking them or sliding his cock between them.

Weeks after the first baby was born, they were at it again...and she got pregnant again. Things continued and then their third was born, each of then almost a year apart. Kristi decided to get her tubes tied after the third child. Paul got snipped as well, just to be extra safe.

Paul and Kristi still got together with Mark and Lisa all the time, doing things as couples or just the women/just the men. Both couples ended up buying houses in a new community just outside of Bellevue, across the street from one another. They went to concerts, clubs, and movies and on vacations together.

Once they had children, the women would stay together as the men went hunting, fishing or whatever. They shared a babysitter so they could go out on the town and do things occasionally.

Paul got promoted at work and found that he now had to travel the country a few times a month for up to ten days at a time. It was a big change for both of them but the money was excellent and since the kids were born, Kristi had only been working part time so she was used to being home all day with the kids, still never finishing the four classes she needed for her degree.

As all their children entered school, she started working more, something to do to keep busy but still was only part time since she only worked a few days a week, only between Monday and Friday, and only 4 to 6 hours a day.

Lisa and Kristi loved that she was working there more again, even thought she really didn't need to. It gave them time to talk again and more convenient for lunch. Weekdays that Lisa had off she made sure Kristi did too so they could go do things together. With Paul gone almost every other week, they did more girlie things during the day and were home to get the kids from the bus in the afternoon.

Paul soon found out he was to be in Japan for nearly three months to take care of a new client and their need for a large business park. Since he was the head of the department he was expected to stay there for meetings and such. Kristi didn't take the news so well but understood.

She was not going to try to stop him, knowing it was pointless. She was aware when he was promoted that he would be traveling more and it was not often he had to do something so long term. This project meant a big bonus for him when it was completed as well and they had talked of putting a down payment on a house at the ocean. They were looking forward to reaping the benefits but not to being apart for so long.

It was hard enough when he was gone for more than a week. They were used to having sex at least four nights a week and when he came home from long trips they made it a point to make love every night until they had made up for being separated for so long. This would be different than before.

He would only be home for four or five days at the half-way point of the project. Lisa had already volunteered to take the kids for three days during that time so they could go out of town just the two of them. They'd planned on going to the ocean and looking into that house and spending the rest of the time naked and in bed.

Paul had been gone for two weeks and Kristi was unsure of what to do. Her pussy was aching all the time and she could tell she was not in the best mood. Lisa tried to help, taking her to get her hair and nails done one day. It helped, but only for a little while. The next day she was down again. The calls three or four times a week just made her want him even more.