Best Friends - & More?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul would call and they would talk about everything. Every time he called though they always came around to sex and he would tell her how she just needed to get her vibrator out and cum until she felt better. She told him she had not used it since the day they first made love, nearly nine years ago.

She had no need to use a fake cock when his seemed to be always ready. Now that he was traveling more though, she had been tempter to get herself off; she had though about playing with her pussy and tits till she came. He was not making it any easier teasing her like that. What was she going to do?

Lisa and Kristi went to the mall the next day when the kids went to school. Lisa wanted to get something for Mark at the mall and Kristi was just happy to be out and doing things, keeping her mind off of the sex she was missing. At the mall Lisa said she needed to go get some lingerie, she wanted something sexy for Marks birthday next week.

Looking at all the sexy things made Kristi ache even more. She had a dresser full of things that she and Paul had gotten over the years. She wore different things almost every night under her clothes so at night he got a different surprise all the time when he would undress her. She longed to feel him take her clothes off and take her, slam into her, make her cum.

Lisa could see the change in Kristi since entering the store. She knew what Kristi was feeling, they had talked about it a few times already this week. Lisa knew Kristi needed to cum, to release herself, to feel that magic of an orgasm. She had a plan...

Lisa told Kristi she needed to stop one more place on the way home and Kristi was okay with it. She had decided that she would finally masturbate when she got home today, knowing she needed the release. A few more minutes would not hurt, she could wait. Kristi kept talking to Lisa as she drove, not noticing where they were going, just passing time. She could feel her pussy juices flowing and was anxious to get home yet still having a good time spending a few hours with her best friend.

Soon Lisa pulled the Escalade into a parking lot and Kristi noticed she was blushing. "Lisa, why are you all red all of a sudden?" asked Kristi. She then turned her head to see they were in the parking lot of Castle Superstore. Kristi had heard of it but had never been to one. She and Paul had not needed to get anything here. She gave him everything he ever wanted in bed and they had never thought of getting toys.

Lisa looked at Kristi and said "I want to get a new toy, to surprise Mark with" and with that they both got out and started towards the door. Kristi suddenly pictured her best friend with that sexy camisole on and a vibe in her waiting pussy, laying spread out on the bed. She surprised herself, feeling her nipples harden beneath her clothes. "What am I thinking" she thought, and tried to put it out of her mind.

As they walked in they were greeted by a young bottle blonde. She asked if they needed help and as Lisa asked where the toy were, Kristi readjusted her bra, feeling the silk rub her nipples, making her aching pussy ache even more. The young bimbo showed them to the wall of fake cocks and told them if they had any questions to just ask. After she walked away, Lisa whispered to Kristi "I wonder how she would help...would she show or tell?" Both women giggled yet Kristi wondered if Lisa needed help...where were these thoughts coming from?

They stayed together, looking at each face cock, each vibrator and wondering which would be best. Lisa said she had it narrowed down to three choices and said she needed Kristi's help deciding.

She showed her each of the three and Kristi said "I like these two", pointing to the 8" long realistic looking vibrating cock and the 18" double ended flexi-vibe. Lisa said maybe Kristi should get a few for herself, for when Paul got home of course.

Kristi said her and Paul had never used toys on or for each other but why not. She bought those two and a tube of anal lube. Lisa decided on the realistic cock and a silver bullet vibrator that was nearly 10" and easily 4 inches around, insisting it was for external stimulation only...Kristi thought she saw a twinkle in Lisa's eyes as she said that.

Kristi thought the ride home took forever even though it was less than 15 miles away. She turned to Lisa as they got there and made an excuse about needing to get home since Paul should be calling anytime. They said goodbye to each other and made plans to BBQ for the kids tonight at Kristi's after Mark got home from work around 600. They said their goodbyes and decided to leave at 3 to go to the bus, 2 hours from now. Lisa tried to not look in a hurry as she walked across the street and opened her door.

Once inside she locked the door and ran upstairs to her room. Closing the door, she ran over and closed the blinds in front and in back. She nearly ripped her shirt and pants getting them off. As she freed her aching tits, she took her nipples in her fingers and gave them a little pinch, sending an erotic shiver through her body. She took her light blue thong off, in awe at how wet they were. Looking at her new toys she thought to herself she wished Paul was home to fuck her instead.

Kristi went to the closet and got out one of their "adult" DVD's that she and Paul had bought online. She didn't care to read which one she grabbed and threw it into the DVD player as she jumped on the bed, taking both her toys from the bag next to her. As she watched the screen, she teased her wet pussy with her big fake cock. She wished it was Paul rubbing his cock on her as she continued to watch the TV.

She didn't remember this movie. Almost all of the movies they had bought were amateur couples or swingers stories. Something about singing had always intrigued them even though they had never talked about trying it themselves. They were both completely content with their sex lives.

This movie was different though. The fourth scene was now on and Kristi had cum twice already, watching this movie of threesomes unfold before her eyes.

It seemed every short scene was a woman getting seduced by her best friend and her husband. Kristi was so into the movie she came again. Her mind wandered to having a threesome with Lisa and Mark...

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Kristi shut the TV off quickly and pulled the big fake cock out of her freshly fucked pussy. She noticed the time out of the corner of her eye...310."Shit" she though, "late to meet Lisa to go get the kids."

She threw on her bra and shirt and grabbed her thong; still wet she decided to skip it since she was sure her satisfied pussy wouldn't be getting wet like what again, who'd notice? Throwing her low rider jeans back on she ran down to the door. Opening it, Lisa was there, asking if everything was okay. Kristi said she had fallen asleep and was glad Lisa had come over. She said she needed to fix her hair and they'd go.

She went into the bathroom that was by the front door and ran a brush through her hair, pulling it back into a ponytail before turning to see Lisa smiling at her. Lisa asked her if it was a good nap and Kristi said yes, just what she needed. The two of them went and got the kids and then piled into the Kristi's Denali to run to the grocery store for stuff for dinner.

After getting back home, Lisa took her two kids and went home to drop their stuff from school off and to get a few other things for dinner. They returned around 530 and Lisa and Kristi made a salad and other things while the 5 kids played X-box in the living room and computer games in the den. At 615 Mark was knocking on the door as he walked in shouting "Hello."

Lisa's face lit up with a smile as she heard his voice, as if he had been gone for a week. As he entered the kitchen, both hands were behind his back. He brought his right hand out and gave Lisa a bouquet of a dozen red roses, then kissed her passionately.Kristi was trying not to stare as her best friend was getting kissed passionately but suddenly noticed her pussy was getting wet again. Turning to start the corn on the stove, she heard Mark walking towards her. He stopped behind her and asked if she was going to say hi.

Kristi turned around, saying "Hi" as she did. He brought his left hand out and there were roses for her too. She almost cried as she thanked him, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. As she grabbed a vase to put them in he jokingly said the he got a better kiss from his wife.

Kristi said "Well, if she and the kids weren't here..." and kept at the task of putting the flowers in the vase. The three of them all laughed and Mark went and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

Dinner went as usual and then they let the kids watch a movie in the living room. The three adults decided to sit out back and have a few drinks. Lisa and Kristi had three bottles of wine between the two of them and Mark had had nine or ten beers. Mark went to check on the kids and grab another beer. After he had been gone for awhile, Kristi and Lisa wondered what he was up to.

He came back about fifteen minutes later saying the kids had fallen asleep watching the movie so he carried each of Kristi's kids to their bed then put his two on separate couches and covered them up. Since it was Friday and none of them had school the next day Kristi said they could just stay there tonight.

Mark said "Well I don't have work tomorrow, can I stay too?" with a wink. Lisa chimed in "Me too, me too!" The three of them laughed, all slightly buzzed. The phone rang and Kristi said she was in no condition to run and grab it so Mark did.

A few minutes later he came out talking on the phone and said it was Paul. Kristi grabbed the phone and talked for a few minutes. She got up and went to go in the house to get a little privacy so she could finish her quick talk to him, as she new it would not last long since he was calling from so far away during the day for him.

Their conversation soon turned to sex, as usual. Kristi told Paul she had bought a new toy today while shopping with Lisa. He didn't believe her as she was telling him. She told him how she came home and grabbed a DVD from out of the closet and suddenly he believed her.

The only DVD's in their room were porn, he knew that! She told him how she fucked her tight, hot, wet pussy with that big fake cock while watching the DVD and how she realized she hadn't seen that one before. He told her he didn't remember buying that one and that she was making him so hard he was glad he was in his hotel room so he could jack-off.

Kristi said "Do it while I am on the phone baby, I want to hear you." Soon Paul was stroking his cock as Kristi told him about the scenes of threesomes and how she had gotten all wet and thought of Lisa and Mark seducing her. Paul was so into it he was soon cumming, groaning into the phone as Kristi talked him through it. She realized her hand was down her pants and her index finger was lightly stroking her clit.

Paul shocked Kristi by saying "Well if you need to get it while I am gone, see if Lisa will lend you Mark. He's told me before how sexy you are and how he noticed your tits got fuller after you had our kids." Kristi didn't know what to say. Her hand had continued to stroke her wet, hard clit. Suddenly she came, nearly dropping the phone.

Paul heard her and asked if she had just gotten off. She said "I couldn't help it. You got me so horny jacking off for me and then when you told me about Mark I imagined his cock in me." Paul chuckled and said "Baby, go get laid and tell me all about it tomorrow when you are sober."

"Honey!" Kristi said, not believing he was for real. "What" He asked, "You're drunk and horny and need some cock. I would love to give it to you but I'm not there so..."

Kristi told him she would just use her other new toy and get a DP tonight. Suddenly Paul was in shock. He had fantasized about his cock filling her in one hole with a toy in her other hole for a few years, ever since they first saw it in an amateur movie but he had never found her toy that she had before to use on her.

A few more minutes of talk and Paul said he had to go. Kristi said she understood and told him she loved him and wondered when he's be home. Paul replied "You know it's another 3 or 4 weeks baby, I'm sorry."

Kristi was disappointed but understood. Paul said "I almost forgot that I need to talk to Mark about getting something for the Jeep for when I get home." Kristi went outside to get Mark and saw he and Lisa were making out and she was grabbing his hard cock through his shorts.

Making noise clearing her throat, Kristi got their attention. "Paul wants to talk to you Mark about something for the Jeep." Mark got up and took the phone. "Hey...yes...okay...okay, just a sec..."as he walked into the house. Kristi resumed her talk with Lisa, noticing Lisa was looking at her "differently". She could not place the look but sensed it was something...

Ten minutes later Mark came out with another bottle of wine and a few beers for himself. He said he would take care of what Paul needed very soon. He poured a glass for each of the women. Lisa suddenly said she felt like swimming. Kristi and Mark agreed and Mark asked if he could just borrow a pair of Paul's shorts instead of running home to get his.

Kristi said yes and that Lisa could wear one of her suits since they were about the same size. "My tits finally caught up to yours after the kids" she joked. The three of them all laughed and went inside to go get changed.

They all went up to the bedroom to get the suits and Mark said he's just take the shorts and go change downstairs so the women could change in the bedroom. Lisa was the first to enter the bedroom and as she flipped on the light, Kristi froze. Mark ran into her and she could feel his hard cock press into her ass. "Hey, no teasing" said Mark as he moved around her.

There laying on her unmade bed was her two new toys, the anal lube and the case to the DVD she had watched earlier. "Not again" she thought to herself. Mark stopped and looked, a mile spreading from ear to ear.

"Someone has been busy" he said. Lisa turned to see them to and said "A nap today huh?" giggling the whole time. Kristi felt herself get beet red as she tried to blow it off. She said "I was lonely and needed some help, what's a girl to do?"

She walked over to Paul's dresser and grabbed some shorts throwing them to Mark. He chuckled as he turned around, whispering to Lisa. Soon he was walking out the door and Lisa closed it behind him. "Kristi, don't be embarrassed. I use my toys a few times a week. It just adds to my excitement." Lisa was so sincere, Kristi was relieved.

Kristi got out a few of her swimming suits and they began to undress. As Kristi bent over to take her pants off, Lisa said "Damn girl, no panties after fucking yourself huh?" Kristi just shrugged, good thing she was drunk or she would be embarrassed for sure! She took her shirt off and as it went over her head it got stuck.

Giggling she tried fighting to get it off and fell face first onto the bed. Lisa looked at her friend bent over the bed just a foot away and then at the double ended dong laying right there. Lisa was naked already and slid the jelly double headed cock into her pussy, trying not to make any noise. Nervously she said "Need some help?'

Kristi said "Can you get this off for me?" All Lisa could say was "MmmmmHmmm" as she walked up behind her best friends spread legs, took the free end of the fake cock and slid it right in. "Oh GOD" screamed Kristi, "What are you doing?"

Lisa said "relax sweetie, just trying to help us both out." She started thrusting the fake cock back and forth; as it slid from her it went into Kristi, as it slid from Kristi it filled her more. She bent forward, letting her tits rub on Kristi's back. Both were cumming within minutes.

Kristi still was hung up in her shirt and Lisa helped her out of it. She kept stroking the cock in and out and reached for the big fake cock and lube. She pulled the double ended cock out of Kristi and slid the big thick fake cock into her. Instantly Kristi started cumming again telling Lisa how good she was feeling. "Put some lube on the double and slide it in my ass Lisa" said Kristi.

With her back to the door she never noticed when Mark snuck it open and came over. Lisa coated his cock with lube then dribbled some of it on Kristi's waiting ass. "MmmmmHmmm Hmmm" said Kristi as she felt it then Lisa's finger moving the lube inside.

Kristi gasped "YES" as Lisa toyed with her sexy ass. "Fill me up...Please...Lisa I need it bad" she said. Lisa asked her "How bad?" Kristi replied "Just fuck my asshole; I want to be completely filled!" Lisa let her finger slip out and Mark stepped forward.

His hard cock aimed right at her ass, he took care not to touch her anywhere else, not yet. He slowly pushed the head of his cock forward; Lisa aimed it right into her best friend's ass for him. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh...Yesssssssssssssssssssss...Mmmmmmmmmmm" moaned Kristi.

Mark worked it in deeper, slowly. She was so tight and he could feel her vibrator in her pussy, right there through her thin walls he could feel it. "Do it, fill my ass up with that fake cock. It feels so warm in my ass...I guess my pussy warmed that rubber up quick" Kristi moaned.

Mark was soon almost all the way in her ass and Kristi came...HARD. Shuddering beneath him Kristi moaned "Yes...God I wanted you to do this for awhile now...I thought about doing this when I was playing earlier today."

"Open your eyes," Lisa said suddenly. Kristi was shocked to see Lisa in front of her. Suddenly she turned her head and saw Mark smiling as he pumped in and out of her tight ass.

"Wha..." was all she got out before she came again, as Mark's balls slapped her ass. Lisa leaned down and kissed her best friend.

"We know you need this, Paul knows you need this, and you know you need this. Let it happen and we'll have lots of fun from now on." Lisa rubbed Kristi's hard nipples as she started to cum again. Mark had turned on the vibrator in her pussy as he kept fucking her in the ass.

Once she was cumming, she didn't stop. One orgasm rolled into the next. The sensation of her pussy being vibrated and her ass full of her best friend's husband's cock were too much for her.

After about the fifth orgasm, Mark said he was going to cum soon too. Kristi moaned "fill me with it, put out the fire in my ass." Mark did, as he pulled out he watched the cum trickle out of her ass.

Lisa came and turned off the vibrator and took it out. She then pulled Kristi up and said "Come on, we need to shower." Off they went. Mark Gave then a minute and then joined them, washing his cock clean.

He got out and dried off, going back to the bedroom, he turned out the light and turned the TV on to find the DVD she had been watching on the title menu. A smile spread across his face.

In the shower Lisa told Kristi she had a confession. "Paul told me to put that movie in your closet, to seduce you tonight and to have Mark fuck you any way you want it. " Kristi was having trouble comprehending what her friend was telling her, her puzzled look said it all.

"He knows you need to be fucked and didn't want you out trying to find it somewhere else...yet. As soon as he told me about the movie, I had to try to get you to watch it so that's why I took you where I did today. I was hoping you'd be so horny you'd watch it and we'd be doing this!"

The two women got out of the shower and kissed each others bodies as they took turns drying each other off. Kristi asked "So you're sure it's okay for me to fuck Mark?"

Lisa smiled and said "Yep, as long as you'll eat my pussy too! When you told me you did that in college, I have been hoping you'd do it to me. That was a year ago you told me...Do you know how bad I want it now?" Smiling Lisa kissed Kristi passionately and then said "Come on, we need to get busy!"