Best Friends - & More?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once out of the bathroom, they saw Mark lying on the bed stroking his cock as he watched the DVD. Kristi and Lisa joined him on the bed, one on each side of him. They took turns sucking his cock, feeding him their tits and sitting on his face. He finally came as Kristi was sucking on his cock and teased around his anal ring with her finger. Lisa was riding her husbands tongue as he moaned he was cumming, setting her off too.

They drank more wine as they recovered. Kristi reached out and twisted Lisa's hard nipple. Lisa shivered in excitement and Mark's cock started to harden again. Soon Kristi was sucking Lisa's full tits and kissing her way down her body until her mouth was sucking Lisa's hard clit into her mouth.

Lisa moaned and twisted on the bed, pulling Kristi's hair as she pulled her face tighter to her pussy. She put her tongue deep into Lisa's juicy pussy, like Paul does to her.

Lisa starts cumming, saying "Yes...Oh GOD...I've never had my pussy eaten like this before..." After making her cum a few times, Kristi turned Lisa over so she was on her hands and knees. She took her double ended cock and lubed one end, sliding it into Lisa's upturned ass. Both of them were moaning as Lisa was taking it up her ass...inches from Kristi's face. Kristi reached her tongue out and stuck it into Lisa's pussy while she kept the toy going in and out of her ass.

Suddenly Kristi felt Mark's hands on her hips...

To Be Continued? Let me know!