Best Friends Become More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding to continue my aggressive nature, I broke the kiss and moved to her voluptuous breasts. Zoey, for the first time ever, was speechless, the only sounds escaping her lips being soft moans as my tongue swirled around her left, extremely hard and protruding, nipple. I cupped her breast and splattered kisses all over it as I explored every inch. A couple of minutes later, I switched breasts and replicated the concentrated exploration. Zoey had always said her breasts were her most electric erogenous zone, mine were my ears, and by the time I was done with her right breast her breathing was getting erratic.

Zoey finally speaking, although it was more of a bewildered moan, whimpered, "Oh God,I can't believe this is happening. Mia, you have me ready to burst."

Again finding a confidence I didn't realize I had, I responded, "Oh Zoey, we are just getting started."

Her face, already red, went a shade redder. Without a word, I kissed her belly and began the slow journey to her prized possession.

Stopping at her belly button, I allowed my tongue to dart in and out, which had her giggling. "That tickles." She wiggled.

I continues my exploration farther south, past her trimmed pussy, her scent seemingly captured like a rose bouquet. A slight gleam was showing on her pussy lips. Like me, our intimacy was doing uncontrollable wonders to her too.

Again out of character, my lips almost touching her pussy lips, I observed, "Zoey, your pussy is pretty wet."

Zoey, obviously anticipating me eating her out, her bossiness back after a temporary moment of weakness, shot back, "Then clean it up, Mia. Lick my pussy."

"As you wish," I replied, hearing the words I had dreamed a million times but never thinking fantasy would become reality.

I extended my tongue and took one long extended lick from the bottom of her pussy lips to the top, before flicking her engorged clit. The taste was indescribable, a mixture of every sweet taste combined into perfection.

Zoey let out a loud moan on contact and an extended scream when I flicked her clit. "Mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaah-fuuuuck, Mia."

I waited, wanting her to beg for more. After a couple of seconds, Zoey moved up a bit and looked directly into my eye, a mixture of passion, concern and insecurity. "Why did you stop?"

I smiled and admitted, "I wanted to savor this moment. I have dreamt of it for years."

Her facial expression showed utter shock at my revelation. "You have?"

"Zoey, I fell in love with you years ago," I admitted, my head between her legs, an absurd position in the conventional sense to first tell someone you love them.

"Oh my god," Zoey replied. She reached down and pulled me up to be on top of her, breast to breast and eye to eye. Showing the first hint of insecurity I had ever seen in her eyes, it was her turn to admit her feelings to me. "I love you too, Mia. I have thought of this moment for a long time as well, but never thought you were interested."

I smiled, flirting like I could never do with a guy, "Do I seem interested now?"

She laughed, which made our bodies quake together in our intimate position. "Oh yes, you seem very interested." She reached up and kissed me. The earlier kisses were sweet and tender and then passionate and raw, yet this time, our true feelings out in the open, this kiss sent fireworks through our bodies.

Finally, I broke the kiss and, smiling like a kid on Christmas morning, purred, "I think I need to finish what I started."

Her smile, adorable and yet naughty, broke wide open as she agreed, "Yes, you have always been one to finish what you started."

I slithered back down her body to her pussy. Her scent was stronger now, our lust revealed had excited her as much as it had me, and I took in her intoxicating scent before beginning to lick her pussy. I had read many stories, watched lesbian porn and read advice columns on performing perfect cunnilinglus and yet doing it the first time was suddenly nerve-wracking. I wanted to be better than any man had ever been and to bring her to new euphoria that she had yet to experience. I used my tongue as a paintbrush as I slowly parted her pussy lips. Her moans, constant throughout, confirmed my need to know I was doing ok, as I continued to explore her pussy. After every few strokes, I would quickly flick her clit and her whole body would flinch. I loved what I was doing to her body, that I controlled her pleasure; it was an exhilarating sense of power. As her moans increased, I moved my face closer, putting more pleasure on her wetness. Finally, after I don't know how long I was between her legs, I went for the climactic finale. I pulled her clit into my mouth at the exact same time I slid two fingers into her very wet pussy and searched for her g-spot.

She screamed, "Oh fuck, Mia, don't stop, oh God, I'm so close." Seconds later, my mouth firmly clamped on her swollen clit, I found her g-spot and she exploded instantly. "Oh yeseeeeeeeees Mia, fuck I'm comiiiiiing."

I continued pressure on the g-spot as I opened my mouth to savor the flooding that was erupting like a burst dam onto my lips. Her cum just kept squirting out like a broken fountain all over my face as her body shivered endlessly. I eagerly lapped her pussy, wanting more of her juice, more of her cum that I had made explode. The reality that I caused her orgasm was exhilarating, and I never wanted this moment to end.

Finally, Zoey calmed down, her twitching subsiding and she said, still attempting to catch her breath, "Oh my God, Mia. That was the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced."

Moving up from between her legs, my face sticky with her juice, I smiled, "I can't believe we just did that."

Now beside her, she smiled back. "I can't believe it either." Looking into my eyes she apologized, "Sorry about the cum, I am kind of a squirter."

"Kind of?" I questioned, sweetly,

Laughing, she rephrased, "Fine, I am a squirter." A second later she added, "Fuck."

"What?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

"I'm still leaking," she admitted.

"Let me clean that up," I smiled, beginning moving back down.

Stopping me, aggressive Zoey came alive as she said, "Oh no, no, no, it is my turn to return the favor."

My pussy tingled at the thought of Zoey pleasing me.

Zoey pushed me on my back and moved up to kiss me. Unlike our earlier kisses today, she controlled what was happening this time. She kissed my upper lip, allowing my lip to be warmed between her lips. She repeated the attention on my lower lip. The intimacy was so sweet that I thought I might come without being touched down below. Her assault on my senses continued as her lips moved to my neck. Soft bites and her hot breath had me on fire and slowly she moved to my kryptonite...my ear. Her tongue bathed ear and her teeth tugging my ear had me letting out soft moans.

"You like that, don't you?" she teased, her warm breath short circuiting my brain.

I whimpered, incoherently, "I-yes-ummm-aaah."

Her hand cupping my small breast, she smirked, "I'll take that as a yes."

She moved to my breasts and she complimented me. "Mia, I love your titties."

I sighed, my biggest insecurity being discussed. "I wish I had breasts like yours, Zoey."

She licked my stiff nipple before pointing out, "Be careful what you wish for, sexy."

I moaned as my nipple was pleasured. I asked, "Why is that?"

She bit my breast playfully. "With big breasts comes big inconvenience."

"Are you parodying Spiderman?" I asked, Zoey knowing my fascination of everything Spiderman.

Biting my breast harder, she said, "Yes, I am. You are lucky to have smaller breasts, perky, perfect, breasts."

"Why?" I asked, thinking the suggestion unfathomable.

"Well, I have always been judged based in my breasts first, my personality second or third," she pointed out, before adding, "and they are a killer on my back."

She returned to my breasts and I let my insecurity fade away as Zoey pleasured me. She spent an eternity lavishly treating my breasts before slowly moving down to my burning fire.

Once between my legs, I peeked to see my best friend between them extending her tongue. The moment she made contact with my pussy, I let out a louder than expected moan, "Oh my god."

"Delicious," Zoey returned, her tongue never leaving my wanton pussy. She replicated what I had done to her, teasing my clit every few seconds. Each touch sent a pulsation quivering through my very being as I could taste the orgasm, but not yet feel it. The volcano inside continued to tease, the lava slowly rising but refusing to explode like I so desperately wanted.

I begged, "Please Zoey, finger me. I need to come so badly."

"You want me to fuck you?" she pushed, knowing I hate swearing and almost never use the 'f' word.

"Yes, please," I whimpered, my body writhing around like a newly caught fish.

"Yes, what?" she teased, pushing me.

Frustrated and only focusing on the pleasure I so badly wanted, needed and craved, I gave in. "Yes, dammit, fuck me, fuck my wet cunt." I never used the 'c' word...ever...but there it was out in the open in my desperation to reach orgasmic bliss.

"Good girl," she purred, rewarding me for my vulgarity by inserting two fingers inside me. As her mouth swallowed my clit, she began pumping her fingers in and out of me. "I love when you talk dirty."

The lava was rising and I pleaded in complete delirium, "Harder, fuck me harder, pound my cunt."

I felt my pussy get fuller as she inserted another finger in me.

It still wasn't enough as I begged, sweat dripping down my forward, my orgasm refusing to erupt, "More, Zoey, I need more."

"I have three fingers in now," she informed me, her mouth leaving my swollen clit and her fingers pumping in and out of me.

"Really?" I moaned, having never has more than two in me before.

A smile crossed her face. "Do you really want to get fucked, Mia?" she asked, her fingers leaving me.

"Noooooo, don't quit," I whined, wanting her fingers back in me, reaching for her.

She repeated the question. "How badly do you want to be fucked?"

I didn't even hesitate as I answered, "So badly, I need to come so bad."

"Good girl," she purred again, turning me on even more as her fingers returned to my feverish pussy and she reached for an empty coke bottle from yesterday. A devious smile on her face, she asked, "Do you want me to fuck you with this bottle, Mia?"

"Fuck yes, Zoey, fuck me with whatever you want," I moaned, her fingers taking away any logic of being fucked by a glass pop bottle.

"Aaaah," I moaned, as I felt the slightly cold bottle between my lips.

I felt my pussy widen, yet being so lubricated from leaking, the bottle slid inside me rather easily.

I screamed loud enough for our neighbors to know exactly what was happening, as I couldn't fathom feeling this full. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, oh god, oh god, fuck."

"Fuck yourself, Mia," Zoey demanded.

Again I obeyed her suggestion, lifting my ass up and beginning to buck my hips on the bottle like some cheap slut. Her mouth went back to my clit and she licked awkwardly as I moved my body like I was on a bucking horse and refused to get off.

My orgasm built quickly and in a minute, maybe two, time was irrelevant, I felt the bubbling and then the burst as my orgasm filled every pore of my body and short circuited by brain. "I'm comiiiiiing, Zoey, fuuuuuck, soooo fuuuucking gooooooood. Fuck, fuck, fuck, yeseeeeeeeeesssssss."

I collapsed onto my back and allowed the orgasm to spread through me. It was never ending as it cascaded through me like the Niagara Falls. Zoey kept the bottle in me and lapped up my abundant juices as euphoria was achieved.

My eyes closed, my head mush, my body exhausted, I was in a state of nothingness, a state I never wanted to leave.

Like all things in life though, it came to an end. I returned to reality when Zoey pulled the bottle out of me and I suddenly felt empty. I felt Zoey move up and my eyes still closed I felt her lips on mine.

The kiss was the perfect dessert to the perfect entree.

Zoey broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I love you, Mia."

Those four words warmed me in a way the sun could never do. I opened my eyes and gazed into hers. I could see the sincerity of her words and her insecurity as she waited to hear those special words returned. I smiled, "I love you too, Zoey. I always have and I always will."

Her eyes lit up and she kissed me again. When she broke it, I quipped, "Well, did you enjoy Nude Day?"

"Oh I think we have started a new tradition, don't you?" she smiled back.

Reaching for the bottle that had just fucked me, I moved it to her pussy and promised, "Oh, this tradition is just getting started."

"You hungry slut," she shot back.

"Takes one to know one," I retorted, happy to know even after everything we had just did and said, we were still the same two people. I rubbed her pussy with the bottle and asked, "So do you want to get fucked?"

The end!!!

12