Best Friend's Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers

Very soon we were sat on the sofa beside each other and pulled out trousers down to our knees and started to wank ourselves. In no time we had our hands on each other's cocks and then he was on his knees in front of me going to town on my dick. He said he wanted to try something and told me to turn round with my knees on the floor and get face down on the sofa. I turned round slightly and he was wanking his hard on.

"Fuck, he wants to try and fuck me in the ass" I thought.

"You're not going to try and put it in are you?" I asked him but I don't know if he heard me, but I then realised he wanted me to bend over so he could spread my cheeks and lick me. I felt a bit exposed in that position so said I didn't want to get like that. We agreed I'd lie back on the sofa with my legs up, and messed about with getting my trousers off one leg, so he could get right between my thighs.

I lay back on the sofa and scooted forward and held my legs high, but he wanted me forward more and more on the edge, so I did. He then went down below my balls, between my ass cheeks, and started to lick my asshole. It felt exquisite. I wish I could remember the feelings of pleasure again, but they have faded now.

He stopped then and began to suck me again, and after a while my cock exploded into his mouth for the second time. I really wanted him to see and feel his warm spunk on my hands again so I started to wank him, but it took a while as he was a bit drunk. I talked a bit dirty to him about fantasies of us together and asked if he'd like to come on my face. I told him I'd like to splash my spunk all over his cock and I really wanted to feel his come all over my dick. It took a few more minutes of wanking him before he came over my fingers.

Within a few weeks I experienced another first. The evening went the same as before, drinking til late, wanking each other, then sucking each other's cocks. It was this night though that I got up the courage to take his spunk on me somewhere other than just over my hand. I'd fantasised about him wanking himself onto me. Over my chest, over my cock and balls as I wanked myself, or even right onto my face.

This night I decided I would try and take it on my face and so I asked him if he would do that, knowing fine he wasn't about to refuse the chance to jack off onto my face.

And so it happened, with me kneeling in front of him, occasionally rubbing his balls and him staring down at me, wanking himself hard. I remember his eyes glazing over and his mouth dropping open again as he hit the peak and groaned just before he slowed his wanking and his spunk jetted from the tip of his cock. He was doing his best to point it straight at me as his cock took him through his orgasm, and spewed his sperm onto his friend's face.

I felt the warmth hit me and spread across my chin and left cheek. I opened my mouth to get some inside and he pointed his cock downward as I did this but none of it went in. He was fucking loving it, and I knew it. How many gay guys get to jerk off onto their straight friend's face? I stood up and looked at myself in the large mirror, seeing the sheen of his come on my face then I turned to show him. I liked the feeling of having someone's come on my face.

As the years have gone on I have realised that I am not entirely straight though, and I'm happy with that. It's not like I'm bisexual and can't get any cock. I'm bisexual and I can get some cock almost anytime I want, with no strings.

There was then a lapse in any action for a couple of years. He met someone and the social side of things slowed down with us. We still saw each other but less often and mostly with other people there, other close friends, spouses, boyfriends etc and we never got the chance to do anything.

Then in November 2003, we managed to get a chance to do something. Again it went a step further. Now although he had played with my ass a little before, even licked it, he had never actually gone inside me. This night he was sucking my cock and I felt him probing at my asshole, then he spat on his finger and pushed against me again. I had a idea what he was trying to do so I spread my legs slightly and reached behind me and spread my ass cheeks wider and tried to relax my muscles there.

It worked and I felt his finger slip past my ridge and into me. It felt so good. I'd never even done that to myself before. This pretty much sent me over the edge. That and the hard sucking he was giving me and before long I blew my load straight into his mouth. The feeling of that orgasm seemed to top the rest at that point.

Around September 2004 we were lucky enough to be able to get together a few times over a short period. I was thinking of the time he had come on my face and about the fact that I'd never actually tasted his spunk. On this night I was on my knees as he sat on the sofa and was sucking his cock. I asked him if he could jack himself off against my face again. He looked quite pleased at that request, so I sat back in the middle of the floor as he stood up in front of me, and masturbated himself at a gentle pace. Occasionally I would lean forward with my tongue out and lick his cockhead as it strained towards me.

He gradually built up towards his orgasm and I remember his mouth dropped open and he breathed out sharply as his orgasm hit him. We were looking into each others eyes as he came. I loved watching his cock as the spunk pulsed out. I felt the warmth as his come landed on me. Some of his come went over his own hand, but most hit the side of my face and my slightly parted lips. I got to taste it, and it was very good. I had tasted my own come before but never thought I would taste someone else's.

Two weeks after that and with the taste of his come still fresh in my memory I told him straight that I wanted to have his come in my mouth at the end of the night. He was even more pleased with this than just jacking off onto my face. But I wasn't sure if I was good enough to suck him off, and make him come that way, so I told to wank into my mouth. He did, and although I got some in my mouth, alot of it went over my face again. It was a nice feeling to have a load in my mouth and I swirled it around, over my tongue and around my teeth before I swallowed it. It was a little strange having my whole mouth tasting of his come.

So I knew I enjoyed the feeling and taste of spunk in my mouth but I hadn't tried to actually suck him to completion. I asked him about this and he said I would be able to do it easily. I had always found it quite hard to keep sucking for a long time at a steady rhythm, as I would get a sore jaw. I said I would try to suck him off, and that night I went for it, after the usual mutual wanking and sucking, I knelt in front of him as he sat on the sofa. I kept up a steady pace until he warned me he was about shoot and I could feel his cock pumping his warm come onto my tongue. It was really strange to feel that, but made me extremely horny. I stuck my tongue out and showed him his sperm on my tongue before I swallowed it.

In October 2004, while we were in my back garden late at night, probably around 11pm, chatting and sipping our wine, I was sitting on a bench and he was standing in front of me. I had rubbed the front of his trousers and worked him up to a firm erection, then pulled his zipper down. He had to help and he quickly fished his hard cock out of his trousers. I should explain that my garden is about four metres wide and five metres long, and a 6 foot high fencing all around. There's an extension which goes out a few metres as so there's an area just outside the back door where the direct neighbours can't see me. And that's useful.

He had his hard-on out and I was sucking on it between having my own drink. He also had poppers with him that night, which you smell to get a quick high, and I did that just before sucking him and that made a huge difference. During that he told me he wanted to go another step further and wanted me to actually fuck him. I had fantasised about it, but never thought we'd do that.

We agreed to try it and that we'd meet at his flat in the west end of Glasgow, and found the best time to do it would be late afternoon, when I could leave work early. We had previously talked about meeting up at his flat anyway just to wank and suck each other, and he would sometimes text me in the morning to ask if I could visit that day, but it was always too short notice to get away from work.

There had been one time in the September that I had arranged to leave work at 3pm on a Monday, and I was supposed to go to his flat, and do what we planned. I was really nervous, but horny at the same time. I knew it would just be me fucking him, but not him fucking me, as I wasn't into that - at that point. Or maybe just scared of it. He called it off only a couple of hours before I had to leave as something came up so it never happened.

There came a time when it wasn't happening as regular as I'd have hoped and on occasions it was sometimes quite awkward as he would be over at my place and because nothing had happened for a while and we'd never really talked about it in between I wasn't actually sure if he still wanted to do anything. There was one particular evening when at the end of the night when we both knew what we wanted to do but didn't know how to bring it up. But we spoke about it and agreed that we'll have some 'fun' every time we meet up and almost every time we met up after that we would end up sucking each other, unless there were other people around which made it kind of inappropriate.

I remember one Saturday night I'd offered to pick him up from his place and drive him back to mine, and as I was heading over there I was feeling so horny so when I got there I asked him if he wanted me to jerk him off before we left. He looked at me almost apologetically and said;

"Sorry, I've just done it myself." I was feeling so horny though I just asked him he would mind doing me then. He was happy to so I sat back on his sofa, got my trousers to my knees and my hardon out and let him wrap his hand around it. It didn't take long for me to spill my spunk over his hand.

Another time when I picked him up we were talking about jacking off in the car when driving or parked up somewhere and he was a bit wary about that, but I thought I'd push it and undid my jeans and pulled my dick out and wanked it while I was driving. He took the hint and took it in his hand and wanked me. He then spat on his hand, and not just a little. Alot. When he gripped my cock again he soaked me. His saliva was running down my shaft onto my exposed balls. It felt great though. I'd never done that to myself before.

I'd told him a couple of times that I preferred his balls to be shaved as he'd had them like that for some time then let it grow back in again, but I just can't stomach licking balls when they are hairy.

In September 2006, he was round at mine for the evening and at some point later on he got his cock out to show me that he'd shaved himself. I couldn't resist the smooth balls and I sucked and licked him for a bit. After some more drinking, we sucked each other again and we got talking about anal sex. I was coming round to the idea of it by then and said I could give it a try. He sat down with his erection standing upright. I was naked from the waist down and manoeuvred over him with my back to him and lowered myself so my asshole touched the tip of his cock. It took a little bit of movement but eventually his cock head slid into my ass, not deep, but enough for me to know how much I'd enjoy getting a whole length inside me. He fucked me gently but quickly for about 30 seconds, then pulled out. He then told me to sit down. We did the same again and I can still remember the feeling of his body pushing against the tip of my dick, then feeling his asshole give way and let me slide into him. I didn't go in deep either and he kept control of the movement by bouncing up and down a little.

After that I wanked myself off directly into his mouth, with him just sucking gently on my cock head. He then did the same and shot a huge load of spunk straight into my mouth while I knelt in front him. By now I was really loving the taste of spunk and did not hesitate to swallow it

I sometimes think of this from his point of view, being gay with a straight friend who is more than happy to suck cock, drink his come, be spunked on and slide his cock up him. It's a good arrangement.

Onto June 2008 and with the warm weather we took to spending some more time outside talking. I have a summerhouse at the end of the garden, and it is very comfortable in there and when it's dark outside you can't be seen from the house, which is a benefit.

At one point we were sitting in the summerhouse and I was standing at the door and he was in front of me, standing on the decking, both facing the house. I took my cock out and told him it was hard. He reached around behind himself and grasped it and wanked me a little. It was awkward though. I moved back inside the summerhouse and sat on the cushioned bench and pulled my trousers down to my knees and started to wank myself in front of him. I told him to take his cock out too and he just undid his zip and pulled it through, with his balls as well then sat beside me. I started to wank him so he was hard, then leant over him and put his cock in my mouth. I pushed my face down onto it so it was at the back of my throat. I was sucking his balls one by one into my mouth as well. He had them shaved at that time so they were wonderfully smooth. God, that felt good. When I was sucking him he reached under me and was wanking my cock for me.

About an hour or two later we were inside in the living room, he was waiting for a taxi. It was about 3am. He was sitting on the sofa, I was standing. I didn't think anything else was going to happen as his taxi was coming soon. He reached out and grabbed the front of my trousers and pulled me over to him. He pulled at the buttons but couldn't get it so I unbuttoned my jeans for him. My cock was soft and he just put it straight in his mouth and sucked til I was hard. He spent about 10 minutes sucking me and he was reaching up and pinching my nipples quite hard as well.

I didn't think I'd be able to come as I'd had a bit to drink, but quite quickly I felt my orgasm starting and I grabbed his head and pushed him onto my cock. He never stopped sucking me then suddenly I burst and shot a load of spunk into his mouth. He looked me in the eyes when this happened and I could tell he was loving this. After I finished I could feel my legs going wobbly and my cock started to go soft but he kept on just sucking the tip of my cock. He swallowed my come as he looked at me and told me that he loved doing that. He never asked me to make him come but he seemed happy enough to have my come in his mouth.

It doesn't feel weird having a cock in my mouth. I like it. I like it just as much as licking a pussy, but I find it very erotic to watch another guy's cock shoot spunk, and love the feeling of the cock pulsing in my hand if I'm holding it.

A couple of months after that in August he was round at mine and he eventually left at 4am. After all the wanking and sucking we did that night it turned out that neither of us actually came once. The fun started at 11pm when we were outside and I asked him if he wanted a blow job. He said yes and we went into the summerhouse and I sat down. He stood in front of me and took out his cock.

I took it in my hand and wanked him for a couple of minutes and then slipped it in my mouth very slowly running my tongue all around his cock head and up and down the shaft, getting him nice and wet. He got hard quite quickly and I spent about five minutes on and off sucking his erection and even managed to get one of his balls in my mouth and sucked quite hard on that as well. I wasn't sure how hard I should actually suck on it as I didn't want to hurt him.

We did this quite a few times when he was going out for a cigarette, and he sucked me as well. When we had gone out the second time I sat down and undid my jeans and sat back with them around my knees and wanked my cock as it stood up straight waiting for him to suck me. I was showing it off to him, holding it at the base so it stuck vertically in the air and as he stood at the summerhouse door, I could see his eyes in the semi darkness staring at my cock. He didn't take long to get down on his knees and take my prick in his mouth and this time he went town really licking my balls for me. He pushed my sac up with his nose and shoved his tongue as far back as he could go into my ass crack and probed me.

At one point I was standing at the door of the summerhouse watching the back of the house and neighbour's windows. My jeans were around my knees and he was on his knees with my cock in his mouth. It sounds quite risky, but the way the lights shine from the houses, the place we stand is in darkness.

With going back and forth into the house we never really got a good chance to finish each other off and come, even though I asked him to wank off into my mouth so I could at least taste his spunk that night.

Since then it's been quiet even though we still meet up and see each other. We are quite open about wanking each other or wanting to get jerked off and I like that about us. I'm hoping that once he reads this he'll want to get his cock in my mouth and come on my face very soon.

*

So that's my true story. Any comments welcome.

Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers
12