Best Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
The beginning of a night of lust.
821 words
4.33
52.7k
7

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexy_Mike
Sexy_Mike
47 Followers

Please read the first Chapter before this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I saw that wet spot, my cock instantly sprang to attention. Had I caused that? I tried to look away but I couldn't. I was drawn to it. It pulled me in.

I finally was able to look away. 'Did she notice me looking?' I thought to myself. I always had a hidden lust for Erin. She was so beautiful. And just a few hours ago she was rubbing her panty-Claude ass against my morning hard on!

I decided to play it normal today. I went to work and had one shitty day. Erin was on my mind, not my work.

When I got home, it was dark. 'Jack..' was the first thing to run through my head. But then a flame lit up. It was a candle. The candles lit the room, just enough to dim it.

I looked around and I saw Erin. She was in her red cocktail dress. She had lipstick on, too. I found that my cock enjoyed the view, because it was rock hard again.

"Michael. You're here just in time." Erin said very gently. She came over to the love seat and beckoned me to sit down with her. I did, and she then sat on my lap and curled up with her arms around me.

"So, birthday boy, what do you want?" Oh shit. I forgot it was my own birthday! I've been working and dealing with school so much that I forgot my own birthday.

"Well.." I began "Staying like this for the rest of my life would be great." I joked. She looked up at me and then for the second time, very passionately, she kissed me. And I kissed back.

"Mike... You've always been there for me... I remember where you even gave up dating for my sake..." She said, having small tears in her eyes.

"Mike.. you're the best guy in my world.. You are my world.." She continued. I wiped away her tears and gently kissed her forehead. She gently began to cry, so I rocked her back and forth like I did when her parents died.

She slowly moved her hand up to my face and gently caressed it. Then she kissed me again, and I kissed back. She was so amazing. "I'm sorry I didn't get anything for your birthday" she began "but with tuition and all.."

I cut her short. "It's OK, Erin. This is the best birthday I've ever had." It was the truth. Just holding her, feeling her, kissing her.. It was magical.

"But" I began "I'm all sticky from work. Lemme go take a shower and I'll be right out again." It was the truth. Working in an auto shop was nice, but dirty work.

"OK. Don't take too long." She whispered in my ear as if someone could hear us. I got up and went to take a shower. But I didn't tell her I would have to relieve myself of this hard-on. But I was so caught up in thinking about her I forgot about it. I came back out in my black jeans and nothing else.

"You're so sexy, Michael.."

Now, I'm not one to consider myself 'hot' or 'handsome', But I am 6'2, very muscular, since I work out at the gym almost every day, and I do happen to have a six-pack that I'm very proud of. My hair is brownish black, and my eyes are hazel. But I was told by every girl I've ever dated that my eyes were like deep brown pools that they get sucked into, but I thought that was all just sweet-talk.

"Well, my dear Erin, I think you look very sexy, too."

I walked over to the love seat and picked up one of the two glasses of red wine and slowly sipped at it. She curled up in my lap again like before and gently nuzzled her head against my chest.

'God,' I thought 'My cock is killing me right now. It could probably smash stone'

She lifted her upper body up and faced me. But just as soon as I thought I couldn't get any harder, something happen that made my thought obliterate into a million pieces.

Her top fell down and her breasts were fully exposed. She blushed and said "Oops" sounding very innocent. She re-tied it around her neck and playfully shoved my chest.

"You should have taken a picture. That way you could look show them to your Buddy's at the shop" She joked. But something told me that I didn't need a picture much longer..

She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed again. This time it was much more passionate than any of the ones before. This one had love in it. And not brother-sister love, not best-friend love. This was a Lover's Love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three is comming soon

Sexy_Mike
Sexy_Mike
47 Followers