Best Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One final slam of his fat penis, followed by a howl of, "Maaaaryyy," told me that he had spurted his semen inside me." Quaking in a spasm his fingers dug into my hips. He pulled his slippery cock out of my pussy with a "schlick," held the wet head of his cock against my anus, pushing inward but not opening me. I was already in a state of ecstasy in the throes of my own, glorious orgasm when I felt the warmth of his sperm oozing inside my ass. "Maaryy! " he shouted again and then again as I felt two more hot surges. I fell to my side and he nestled beside me.

In all of my life I had never felt semen spurting in my vagina; I had felt it leaking out but never going in. I don't know where Corey learned how to demonstrate the heat and force of his ejaculation to his lover by spurting it in her anus like this but what he did was the most erotic thing I ever felt.

He was so generous to allow me to share his pleasure like that. When he first placed his thick cock against my anus I feared that he would hurt me, but, he had been well schooled and I was the beneficiary of his knowledge. In no hurry to leave he seemed to sense my need to cuddle, to be kissed and fondled as I came down... to be confirmed as a woman.

I don't remember his leaving; I must have fallen asleep. But I awoke with a start, confused at my being in a bed not familiar to me. The sheet had been pulled over me, another gift Corey must have bestowed as he departed. But the noise that woke me was the door being opened and someone moving toward me. I looked up and as the haze of my vision gauzed the all too familiar face of my son, my gut wrenched.

"Mom," he said with a puzzled look, "What are you doing in my bed?"

12