Best Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Mary has sex with her son.
5k words
4.55
195.9k
25

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before that day it would have been inconceivable that Corey, my son Lee's best friend and the son of my best friend Amanda, could have been so successful in seducing me. It proved how ready I was to accept such an astonishing approach, or, how morally bankrupt I had become to have allowed it to happen. Lee had gone to the gym; he said to meet Corey, to workout together. Not ten minutes later Corey came to the house and, to my amazement, came onto me and worked me into such a frenzy that I ended up in bed with him. To make matters more complicated it was Lee's bed. Corey, like my son, wasn't yet twenty years old but I was overwhelmed by his sexual maturity. He brought me to orgasm so many times. I couldn't believe it! I felt wicked and perverted being involved with a person as young as he, but was more excited than I had been since I was a newlywed. He was so very considerate of my feelings too...even cuddled with me until I fell asleep. I can't even remember when I had last cuddled with my husband.

Every thing about the experience with Corey was so delicious that I thought I had dreamed it. Then, I awoke in an unfamiliar bed to the voice of my son. I was awakened with the words," What are you doing in my bed, Mom?" It was one of those moments, like, when you've taken the afternoon off and sneaked home and were sleeping on the couch and you dreamed that your boss was looking through your window, knocking on it, awakening you with a start, your guilt boiling all over you. But that was just a dream. Lee was looking down at me and I was in his bed...with just a sheet covering my naked body.

I wiped drool from my chin, closed my eyes and re-opened them to confirm that I wasn't dreaming. I wasn't, and, the only thing between him and my naked body was the thin sheet. What had I done? What was I going to do? I was trapped! Self-consciously I pulled the sheet tightly over my body, which just better defined my naked form through the thin material. His eyes left mine, slowly scanning my body. I knew he wanted to say something; it was all over his face. "What is it son," I asked, hoping against hope that any conversation would help extricate me from this situation.

"Are you sure you're alright Mom?" He seemed to be choosing his words discreetly. Could he have possibly known about Corey and me? I stalled, trying to engage him in meaningless conversation until I could collect my wits.

"How was your workout with Corey," I asked.

"He didn't show up Mom; I thought he might have come here," he said, "thought he might be here when I came home." Our house was Corey's second home. There is no reason he wouldn't have come here. But, I still had a funny feeling about it. I was trying to figure out what excuse I could give him to explain why I was in his bed, the words wouldn't come, nor could I decipher the look in his eyes. The silence seemed interminable.

He didn't look surprised to see me in his bed. I would have expected that he would have. But, his demeanor changed and the color of his face turned red, rising like the red line in a thermometer. "I," he began but stopped then started again. "Mom...I left... the door open... that day." I knew immediately what he was talking about. It was the opening I had been praying for, which allowed me to catch my breath and get off the defensive.

"It was more my fault than yours baby. I shouldn't have been watching."

"But I wanted you to see me Mom. I wanted you to see it all. Did you think I was sick?"

"You weren't sick baby, just driven by a fantasy. Everybody goes through that at one time or another...and I did watch you after all." I reached up, took his hand and squeezed it. We were talking about the day I had walked passed his room a couple of weeks before and heard him moaning. At first I thought he might have hurt himself playing sports and started to walk in but stopped when, through the crack in the door, I could see him lying naked on his bed, masturbating, with a girly magazine in one hand and his swollen cock in the other. I saw it all in the mirrored closet doors at the foot of his bed, saw him stroking, and saw him cum all over himself.

"I hoped you would see me Mom, through the crack in the door. I knew you would be able to see me in the mirror if you looked." I was secretly astounded that he had staged it, secretly pleased. "I saw you watching and hoped you would come in."

What kind of wildness was going on in my life that could cause my son to be drawn to me this manner? Not only had I watched him like a perverted voyeur, I was turned on by it...and, when I finished watching him I went to my own room and fingered my soaking pussy until I came. Averting my eyes in both shame and anticipation I asked in a barely audible whisper, "And what did you think of me watching you Lee?"

"I...I...was hoping you would come in and... be with me," he said, tears welling in his eyes. "Do you think I'm a creep, Mom?"

I bit my lip and closed my eyes for a second. I was so conflicted... felt ashamed of myself, shamed that I had watched, shamed that I had been discovered and shamed that I had just been fucked by Corey, Lee's friend...fucked by him in Lee's own bed. Flames of guilt licked at my being. Tears welled in my eyes. I squeezed his hand again and pulled him forward, beckoning him to sit on the bed beside me. "Oh Lee," I said as he sat down," I feel so flattered that a young man like you would feel that way about an old woman like me." The flow of my feminine moisture was quenching the flames of guilt.

"I don't think you are old Mom, I think you're beautiful, and, I just haven't been able to stop these feelings." He blushed again.

My hands let go of the sheet and I sat up, the fabric falling and exposing my breasts. My outstretched hands clasped his and I pulled him closer. I kissed his cheek, tasting his salty tears, then kissed his lips. They were incredibly soft for such a young person and I wondered where he had learned to kiss like that. Our arms enfolded each other's body and we hugged tightly.

"Watching you masturbate, Lee," I murmured into his ear, "was beautiful. I haven't got the image out of my mind." His eyes widened. "Since I saw you, each time I've walked by your door, I wished I would find you doing it again." How can I be confessing this, I thought. My son was transfixed. "Every night, after you have gone to bed, I have listened for you, to hear if you might be masturbating."

"I jack...uh...masturbate... every night Mom," he said, eager to stimulate the conversation, considerate of my sensitivity to coarse talk.

"I know," I interrupted, "I've heard you my baby. I've heard you...and... I've done it too, while you were doing it...and... I... wanted to be with you...doing it... with you. It's alright to use those kinds of words baby; words like jacking off or jerking or 'beating my meat' I find them all exciting. I have had to pretend to you that I didn't like that kind of language. But, It's such a boy thing and love that you use them."

He shook his head eagerly and said, "Wow."

It was out in the open. My guilt had been forced out by my lust for my son and I lied to cover the reason I was in his bed. "And I've been coming to your bed like this almost every day Lee...hoping that you would come in and catch me." His eyes widened again, and his Adam's apple bobbed in his throat. But the look on his face told me that he didn't believe me.

I felt like such a fraud. But, it was clear that he wanted me. And, I wanted him. Sandwiching his cheeks between my hands I kissed him. Our lips melted together, both working and suckling, both of us thrilled in as a sexual expression what we had done numerous times out of filial love. His right hand lifted the sheet and found my left breast which, along with his breath from his nostrils washing my cheek, sent tendrils of electricity throughout my body.

"Oh God Mom," he gasped before devouring my lips again.

Panting, I asked, "Would you like to take your clothes off baby?" He nodded and I pulled his t-shirt up and over his arms. Hugging him to me, his warm, hairy chest flattened my breasts. Our kisses were hungry, long and messy, our tongues probing and discovering; our saliva drooling down our chins. Breaking our kiss we panted and searched each other's eyes. He laid his head on my breast while his hand nervously pressed on my abdomen.

"I never really thought it would.... happen, Mom," he said, the warmth of his words wafting across my stomach.

"Hmmmm," I purred, "maybe it's destiny." Jesus, I thought, I know this is wrong. But, I want him so fucking much. Then, I thought of Corey and wondered how all this could be happening...on the same day!

Though I had lied about why I was in his bed I had thought of doing it more than once. What was more farfetched was that I had just used his bed to be fucked to oblivion by his best friend, a preposterous young man who had succeeded so easily in getting me there. I had been starved for sex for so long that I must have been sending out signals to both Lee and Corey, and now, sex was raining on me like manna on the Israelites in the desert. It was like I had made a deal with Mephistopheles and he was lavishing me with his sensual abundance. Had I sold my soul to the Devil? Frankly, I just didn't give a shit.

My hand found its way into Lee's shorts, then, his jockstrap. His cock was a handful, so big in the confines of the cup of his supporter. I kneaded his balls (my son's balls!) They were big, hanging low in his sac. He smelled of sweat from his workout, a smell I had never found attractive, but now it was working on me like an aphrodisiac.

The sheet was off and his hands were exploring my arms, my back, my sides and... my breasts. My pussy, still wet with Corey's cum, was flooding with my feminine juices. I was so excited that I couldn't control myself. "Oh God... My baby," I gasped in a throaty moan, "I love you so much!" My body quaked with the onset of my rising orgasm and I squeezed Lee's head in a death grip with my right arm as I exploded, writhing uncontrollably against him, my left hand squeezing his cock inside his jockstrap.

"Mom...mom," he panted, sounding like a little boy, then stiffened and shuddered, the hot ooze of his cum flowing over my hand in the cup of his supporter. It's hard to put into words what it meant to me, having my son in our virgin experience together, cum with me. It had been so long since I had rejoiced in satisfying a man.

Sex had become so one-sided in my marriage that I just accepted that Arthur was going to come inside my pussy or in my mouth. His ejaculation was always the final punctuation to love making, if I could call it that. Whenever he came I was barely getting started and, after awhile, I just considered it one of my wifely duties.

It wasn't until Amanda had rekindled the flame... showing me how a woman could make love to another woman, showing me how I could reap joy out of satisfying her needs as well. Corey, her son had just this day, shown me that he was caring about my satisfaction, showed me that he wanted to take care of my needs and, in return, allowed me the joy in satisfying him. I asked myself again, How could this be happening to me...all at once?

That Lee, my precious son, had come in my hand was a tribute that sent warmth throughout my body. My fingers, like those of a silk dealer feeling the material, smoothed through the slippery aloe of his semen. Fantasies of making love to my son had been filling me with guilt. But now, the guilt had been replaced with joy. Our lust for one another had been unlocked and we were free to explore.

Taking Lee's hand I stood up and beckoned him to stand in front of me. I peeled down his shorts and looked at the wet pouch of his full jockstrap, a string of semen leaking through the mesh cup, stretching. I caught the string in the hollow of my hand where it pooled, then, spread the balm over my nipples. "Look at us Lee," I said, standing hand in hand with him...my young Adonis, "Look at the beauty of our bodies in the mirror."

Our reflection in the mirrored closet doors showed a mature woman and a young man, naked except for the man's jockstrap. Lee, at 6'2" towered over my five feet four inches. Every muscle in his body was chiseled; his biceps, pecs, six-pack abs, his well defined thighs and his calves all made him look like Michelangelo's statue of David. At 46 I was well preserved, having worked hard at keeping myself fit. My breasts(the sperm on my nipples making them sparkle), though somewhat small, had not yet given way to gravity, my hips(slightly thickened by age) complimented my hour-glass figure and my legs could have been the legs of a ballerina. I turned, lifted my face for his kiss and he leaned into my mouth with his warm, pliable lips.

As we kissed I hooked my thumbs in the wide band of his jockstrap and peeled it down. He stepped out of it. "Look at us Lee," I said, and we turned facing the mirror. I was so pleased that I had resisted Arthur's insistence that we circumcise the boy when he was born. Yes, I thought, he looks just like the statue of David.

His penis was rising again. "Watch your mother, honey," I said, feeling bold and liberated, turning him sideways to the mirror and kneeling. Reaching up I grasped his cock in my hand and stroked it gently, ironing out the wrinkles of his re-hardening shaft. I rolled his foreskin back, exposing his beautifully shaped head. That's what I notice first when I saw him masturbating that day: a beautifully lavender colored glans that was shaped like a helmet, flowing gracefully from a rounded tip to the flange of its rim. I rolled back his foreskin over his prepuce, having never had this experience before, playing with my new toy.

He looked sideways at the mirror, bending his knees with the excitement of his mother playing with his cock, watching it grow with my touch, his eyes widening and his mouth forming an oval and whispering "ooh," with each new sensation.

Rising up on my knees I stroked him with my right hand. And, with my left, I cradled then fondled his balls, excited at how heavy and low they hung away from his body. The woman in the mirror touched the bottom of his scrotum and the young man in the mirror flexed his knees and "oohed" his lips. When she sucked the large, oyster-like testicle between her moistened lips, he closed his eyes tight, puckered, then his mouth formed the silent words, "oh Mom."

He was biting his lower lip when I looked away from the mirror to give my full attention to his cock. I lovingly stroked it, amazed at how long it was, and how warm and full it felt in my hand and how long it took for my hand to complete its stroke. His shaft was not as thick as Corey's but it was substantial in proportion to his length...perfect. He was completely hard, the stretched skin of his lavender head shining in the light from the window. His slit looked like two pursed lips that were oozing a crystal clear saliva between them. I squeezed his shaft and milked him, catching the string of his ooze in the hollow of my outstretched tongue then licking the slippery smear on the bottom of his head... in the groove.

Lee wiggled, dipped and rose, his sighs and moans increasing with intensity. I glanced over at the mirror, thrilled by the image of my boy's rigid cock plugged into his mother's mouth. The feel of his cock filling my mouth and the vision I captured in the mirror made the experience more delicious. My hands clutched my son's muscular buns and my saliva slicked lips slid over his cock, taking it deep inside my mouth. What a slut I am, I thought, reveling in my wickedness.

He wove his fingers in my hair and guided my head on and off his throbbing phallus, fucking my mouth with quivering jabs while raising and lowering himself like a carousel horse. "Oh mom... mahm, " he whimpered, his voice sounding like the voice of a little boy, his movements becoming more urgent. Suddenly he stiffened and gasped, "Mom, Mom, I'm gonna to cum!" and tried to push my head away.

Through the crack in the door I had been impressed while watching him masturbate; that time he had stroked for so long before he came. Just a little while ago, he had cum in my hand and I thought it would be impossible for him to ejaculate again so soon. I was astonished but I wanted his cum, wanted to feel it shooting into my mouth, wanted to savor its warm slickness, wanted its musky taste. I resisted, shaking my head saying, "nuh-uh," wrestling with him, prying his hands off my head, keeping his cock in place, sucking faster and faster.

"Mom!!"

The experience was surreal...so incredibly beautiful. Like a dream in slow motion I heard, echoing in the canyon of my ears, "Mom!" The size of his cock filling my mouth felt like it had increased beyond my capacity; it didn't hurt...was just...huge. The tightened o-ring of my lips could feel the rush of his cum which seemed to be rippling through his canal and when the hot surge of his semen finally splashed against the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat it seemed to explode, not a hurtful explosion, but like a splatter of soothing aloe that I could feel dripping from my uvula. It was instant replay, happening over and over again, like in a movie which re-emphasized an incredible series of events, each event seeming separate: first the ripple, then the explosion, the sagging of the white cream on my mucous membrane, the gout of jizz sliding down my uvula and finally, the gentle coat of sperm forming into a pool on my tongue.

"Mom!!" Lee stiffened like he was having a seizure and his body shivered in jerky tremors. I kept suckling his cock and he squirted again, this time unhinging his knees which almost fell out from under him. "Mahhhhhhm," he gasped then fucked my mouth on his own, freezing and cumming again and again He collapsed on me and we both sagged to the floor. While I rolled the oyster of his cum around my tongue, he lay gasping, like a runner who had just completed the marathon.

We slumped on the floor, my mouth still on his cock, feeling it become smaller, beginning to shrivel. His hands and arms were laying on the floor like he had been told to stick-em up, his mouth opening and closing, saying words, "Jesus," "Mom," "Oh fuck," "Holy shit." His leg was over my head, his foot massaging my back. As his cock shrank, I played with his foreskin, pulling it over his glans, popping it back, licking every drop of cum that was caught within its folds.

"Baby," I said, "Do you think you can get hard again?"

"Christ, Mom...I can't believe you. I have been dreaming about something like this happening for so long. But, I always thought you'd be pissed off at me if you knew I was thinking like this. Jesus!"

"Can you get hard again Lee?"

"Yes, Mom...but, it's going to take me a few nimutes."

"Would you like to eat your mother's pussy, baby?"

"Oh God, Mom," he exploded. I got on my knees, took his hand then stood up and pulled. He pushed off the floor with his other hand and I led him to the bed and I sat on the edge. As I looked at his cock( it had already begun to elongate), twisting and plumping, it was red from my sucking, which made me even wetter. The shaft was long and skinny and the head was filling with blood again. I laid back on his bed, bent my knees and placed the bottoms of my feet on the edge of the mattress. Lee looked like someone who had been starving, preparing to eat his first meal in weeks.

I thought he would really like to see his mother's glistening pussy and was thrilled when he gasped, "Oh God, Mom," as I pulled my lips apart and spread them wide. "Eat me baby," I commanded, "eat mommy's pussy." He dropped to his knees like they had been cut out from under him and his mouth was on my gash in and instant. His mouth and tongue ate ravenously, licking and slurping in my groove. I felt a twinge of guilt that there must have been the taste of Corey's cum inside me, but the guilt gave way to excitement, wishing Corey was with us and that I was sucking his cock while Lee was eating me, wondering if that could ever happen.

12