Best Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion.
5.8k words
4.75
49k
53

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 06/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Serinitee
Serinitee
134 Followers

Jaelyn was sick. She stood beside Bryan, the tension emanating from him so palpable she could have scooped it up with a spoon. How had this happened? She glanced at him; blood had pooled on his left eyebrow again and she glared at Keith who actually looked a lot worse than Bryan, his nose had already begun to swell and was dripping scarlet blood onto his white tee shirt, he was breathing rapidly as if in those moments he'd been pinned to the wall by his throat, he thought he'd never breath again, and in his current situation that rapid breathing was probably causing a world of other pain.

She'd thought he'd never breathe again. Her throat was raw from screaming Bryan's name repeatedly, screaming for him to let Keith go. She'd walked in all smiles but the smile disappeared immediately when she saw Bryan smash his fist into Keith's face. She knew they were fighting over her. She knew she shouldn't have screamed like that, it was like yelling at a child for standing on a counter, or crossing the street -- it caught him off guard -- but she had been so shocked.

Theoretically they didn't do much, yet it was the most brutal fight she'd ever seen, probably because of all of the blood. Probably because people she knew - Bryan the man she loved, and Keith her ex - were involved. And because of the cruel use of the pool stick. When she saw Keith hit Bryan with that pool stick she lost it. She screamed and was running after Keith herself but Adrianna and Kim caught her before she could reach him. She never wanted to feel that way again, so angry and afraid. So fucking helpless! But what Bryan did with the dreaded stick had horrified her. As a result of Keith's cowardly move, Bryan's eyebrow was split and she could see his flesh quite clearly, he would need stitches for that. Keith's nose was definitely broken, and she most likely would never be able to erase the image of him struggling for air, his face a horrid purple from her mind. She'd seen Bryan angry only once in the two years plus that they'd been friends and it had scared her, but she never thought he was capable of such violence, and when she'd screamed his name it was like he didn't even hear her. A chill went up her spine. She looked back up at Bryan who was staring straight ahead watching the Campus Security officers cut through the crowd. More than two years and she didn't even know who he was.

She wanted to hold his hand, to comfort him, kiss him, but the image of him so intent on cutting all oxygen from Keith's lungs kept invading her mind. She abhorred violence. If there was a phobia for violence, she was probably two steps from having it. She didn't know what to do, she knew she should stand by his side, support him, be there for him, but right now it seemed as if she didn't even know who "he" was. He'd turned into a stranger as she'd watched the horrible scene unfold before her, a stranger who hadn't even recognized her agonized voice. She watched the two officers approach the scene. What could have been so important that he would jeopardize his future, his education, his career, his relationship with her? Maybe she was being dramatic, but the feelings washing over her were so real. She turned to Bryan and brushed his side with her hand.

"We're gonna go," she whispered solemnly, unable to use her voice. The look he gave her almost made her stay, more than vulnerability, she thought she'd glimpsed fear in his eyes -- but she knew he wasn't afraid of the Rent-A-Cops, though he probably had every reason to be. He'd just committed assault - and maybe even attempted murder if anyone took it that far. Nothing to laugh at there, she thought, chewing her lip. When she'd continued to stare into his eyes though, he completely shut away all emotion and curtly nodded his head. She glanced at the girls behind her and motioned her head to the exit. They stared at her in confusion and then followed her out the door. When they were in the car Adrianna spoke.

"Don't you want to see what's going to happen? This feels so wrong to just leave him like this -- and he's not even my boyfriend," she stated pointedly.

"I know, I know," Jaelyn said, tears pooling in her eyes, "I've never seen him like this," she continued softly. "It scared the hell out of me," she admitted. Yet Jaelyn couldn't seem to start the car. Every bone in her body told her that if she left like this she would be making a big mistake. She asked herself if the fight hadn't been about her, if she and Bryan hadn't been intimate, would she have deserted her best friend like that. The answer was hell no.

"Stay here," she told the girls and then hopped out of the car and rushed back into the building. What she saw stopped her heart. Bryan and Keith were handcuffed and were being escorted out the door. What had she expected? They weren't in high school. These were two grown men who had inflicted fairly significant injuries to each others' bodies. What they had done was wrong. Bryan looked up at her and she saw a flicker of relief in his eyes before he looked down. She ran to him and kissed him hastily on the mouth.

"Don't I get a kiss?" she heard Keith say and was shocked. Evidently it was Keith's mouth that had gotten them in this situation, yet he still hadn't learned to shut up? One glance from Bryan seemed to take any remaining words from his mouth, however. The officers didn't miss that exchange.

"Step away young lady. We'll fix them up fine but your friend here is in for a long night -- if not more," said the male officer forebodingly. She obediently stepped away but not before shooting Bryan a glance.

"Love ya," she said quickly, unable to say what she really wanted to say. Bryan looked into her eyes.

"I love you," he replied before he was escorted out of the building. Her heart crumbled. What a coward she was. /Before our relationship changed we said 'I love you' to each other all the time/, he'd said. She followed them outside and watched them put Keith into the second Campus Security car that was lined up on the curb. "Bryan!" she yelled, he turned to look at her. "I love you too!" she said hastily.

"I know," he said cracking a smile. She watched as the officer put him in the back of the first car. She knew she was being too emotional, she didn't really think he was going in for life or anything but this could possibly affect his continued education at the university and if he got kicked out, she didn't know what she would do without him. He'd been her backbone since freshman year, when she'd strolled across campus alone and confused. He just had to be with her the rest of the way through. Jaelyn couldn't stop the tears from falling from her eyes.

~

Bryan looked at the clock. 5 a.m. This just might be the first time he'd ever hear Jaelyn cuss; and she'd be cussing him out. He chuckled at the thought. He listened to the phone ring in his ear, absently tapping his foot.

"Hello?" Her voice was groggy with sleep.

"Good morning sexy. So you gonna come pick me up or what?" At her silence he smiled, she probably had a few choice words to say to him after that.

"I'll be there in about twenty minutes," was all she said. They said their goodbyes and hung up. Bryan walked into the lobby and chatted with the officer at the desk. Within twenty minutes Jaelyn was there, looking sexy as ever in just a tee-shirt and sweats, a bandanna on her head. She walked up to him, hugged him and gave him a kiss. It was the sweetest kiss he'd ever had, and he grabbed her in a bear hug and kissed her neck over and over again. She smelled like vanilla and strawberries. "Not here, come on," she said to him.

They left the building and got into Jaelyn's car, the ride to the club was quiet and Bryan wished he knew what she was thinking. She pulled into the parking lot of The Pub.

"I'm going home with you," Jaelyn said to him. She pecked him on the cheek and watched as he got out and got into his car. Damn he wished she'd stop being so cryptic, though he had to admit the mysteriousness sparked his curiosity. He didn't know if she was mad at him or what, but he couldn't wait to get home and figure out so he could get whatever it was out of the way.

He pulled in front of his apartment building and watched in the rearview mirror as Jaelyn pulled up behind him on the other side of the parking lot. It had started drizzling and Bryan got out and waited patiently for her to walk over to him. She took her precious time. Finally they got into his apartment and Jaelyn still hadn't said a word to him. Then he heard:

"I need to use the restroom. I'd like you to get undressed, go get in bed, lie on your back and tie this around your eyes -- and no peeking, I have a surprise for you," Jaelyn said suggestively. She didn't have to ask him twice. He took the bandanna she handed him and walked into his room, took his clothes off and laid on the bed. The bandanna was the same one she'd been wearing earlier and it smelled like her shampoo, he tied it around his eyes and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. He heard her enter the bedroom and felt a soft touch on his thigh.

"I missed you," she said and he felt her get on the bed. She began kissing him gently at first and then roughly, her tongue slipping in and out of his mouth. He moved to wrap his arms around her and she moved away from him.

"No," she said softly. He felt her hands on his wrists as she pushed his arms and hands above his head and before he knew what was going on he heard a jingling and then felt cold metal against his wrists. She'd handcuffed him to the bed!

"Jaelyn! What the hell?" he said surprised, and suddenly nervous.

"What? I thought you liked being handcuffed and helpless? You didn't enjoy your night being locked up, sweetie?" She asked in a sweet voice that was as false as his grandmother's teeth.

"No, I didn't enjoy it," he ground out.

"A grown man huh?" He was about to make a retort when he felt her wet, hot mouth wrap around his dick. Fuck that felt so good! He lifted his hips up so she could get better access and groaned when she started sucking, and swirling her tongue around his cock. He was really starting to enjoy himself when she briskly rose up.

"Last time I checked grown men knew how to control their tempers, Bryan," he felt her get off the bed.

"Jaelyn --" he heard his bedroom door shut. "Jaelyn?" Silence. What the fuck? "Jaelyn!" No answer. Was she serious? She was just going to leave him like this? He took a deep breath. She wouldn't do that. Would she? Five minutes after that thought he really wasn't so sure. He was beginning to get angry. The door opened and shut again. He was too livid to speak.

"Evidently someone needs to cool off..." He heard her say. He almost screamed when he felt a large shock of icy cold liquid splash onto his face and torso.

"Fuck, Jaelyn!" he shouted, she'd just soaked him and his bed and he was now beyond pissed.

"Ah ah ah, Bryan, watch your mouth when you're speaking to me, please honey. I really don't appreciate your language. You will treat me with respect at all times, understand?" She said.

"Jaelyn, take these handcuffs off of me," he said calmly. He waited. No response. He felt her get on the bed and straddle him again. From the feel of her skin against his, she didn't have any clothes on. His dick immediately perked up -- at least part of him was happy. She leaned down and licked his ear, sucking his ear lobe and tugging it gently with his teeth. "Can you say pretty please?" she whispered hotly in his ear. There was no doubt that he was turned on and that pissed him off even more.

"Pretty please?" he gritted out, unable to cover up the anger in his voice. He'd fought for her, and this was how she treated him? He heard her laugh.

"No, not like that. You have to say it on my pussy." He felt her raise up and straddle his face, her pussy brushing against his lips. Fuck being angry, he thought and slid his tongue as deep as it would go into her hot cunt. He almost smiled at the way she moaned and ground her pussy onto his tongue, but his mouth was too full of her. He removed his tongue and put his lips around her clit and licked his lips over again, tasting her with each brush of his tongue. He hummed loudly, and Jaelyn swiftly hopped off of him.

"Oh, you are a bad boy Bryan," she said and he could just picture her shaking her pretty little head at him in a way that only a good seductress could do. Oh fuck! He thought, not for the first time today, when she slammed her tight, wet pussy onto his rigid cock. If he had came in her pussy just then it would serve her right, but unfortunately he wasn't made that way. Though it felt like nothing he'd ever felt before, he maintained his load.

"Careful Jaelyn, if you're trying to teach me a lesson about being responsible, you're certainly not leading by example," he whispered. She removed the bandanna from his face and he stared into her beautiful eyes. She was gorgeous sitting on top of him like that, his dick was in her pussy to the hilt, and she was just sitting there looking at him with lust in her eyes. She slowly rose up and stopped right before the head of his cock slipped out of her pussy.

"I'll take the handcuffs off of you on one condition, Bryan" she said, her thighs taut and straining from maintaining her position, taking it like the champ she was. This girl is amazing, Bryan thought.

"And what's that?" He asked and she slammed down onto his dick once again. Oh, what was she trying to do to him? He hadn't thought he was ready to be a father, but this girl was making him think all kinds of crazy thoughts.

"I don't want you fighting over me anymore. I'd prefer that you didn't fight period -- but you may have to protect yourself or someone else one day so I'll leave that alone. Baby, you don't have anything to prove to anyone. I'm sure Keith said something stupid to get you so angry, I know how he is, but he -- nobody is worth risking your future for. I wouldn't have been angry with you if you'd just ignored him. I love you, Bryan. Seeing you hurt tore me apart, and yet seeing you hurt someone else terrified the hell out of me! Especially since I knew in my heart it was all because of me -- it was my fault. And I was ready to leave you just like that, I was actually afraid of you, Bryan, do you know how that feels to be afraid of someone you thought you knew -- someone who'd been your best friend for more than two years -- someone who became your lover? Damn, Bryan, I know you care about me, but please, try not to let your self get into that position again. I don't care what anybody says about me." Bryan looked at the tears in her eyes and his stomach sank. He nodded his head and she unlocked the handcuffs. He sat up and grabbed her into a hug, not missing the fact that her pussy was still wrapped tightly around his cock, but not paying it too much attention either. He'd actually scared her; she'd wanted to leave him. He'd hurt her and the pain in her eyes illustrated that fact.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I never wanted to be that person, I never wanted to be like him," he said and then mentally kicked himself. She pulled away from him.

"Who?" She asked staring at him with those big brown eyes.

"My dad," he answered reluctantly. "But let's not talk about him. You were in the middle of teaching me a lesson?" He wiggled his hips and raised an eyebrow for emphasis. For a moment he thought she wasn't going to let it go and then he saw her reassign. They'd fought enough battles in the past twenty four hours. He kissed her, loving the feeling of her sweet tongue against his. Then he rolled her onto her back, placing her onto the icy cold, soaking covers. She didn't seem to mind at all. He slid almost all of the way out of her pussy and thrust back in. She felt so good! She echoed the sentiment in a loud moan.

"Do you want me to put a condom on?" he asked, though he secretly wasn't happy about the thought.

"Bryan, I know I'm being silly and a little naïve, but you know when you're about to cum right?" He nodded.

"Well, can you just pull out when the time comes? I really like the feel of just you inside of me and no barriers. I knew I would prefer it this way, but maybe we could do it just this once and then use protection the rest of the time?" She asked shyly. He was amazed at how quickly she'd turned from seductive tormentor to born again virgin, but he liked it.

"Okay, but Jaelyn, I don't want to be gentle," he warned. He'd try if that's what she needed, but at the moment he couldn't make any guarantees.

"Good, cause I don't want you to be either," she said and it was music to his ears. He leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth, sucked on it and began grinding his dick into her pussy. As he moved from one breast to the other he thrust hard into her pussy, enjoying the moans she made. Her tight cunt wrapped around his cock and he wanted to scream. She was his and he thrust deeply inside of her again to silently reiterate that claim. He hadn't felt like this about anyone before and damned if he could have stopped what he said next.

"You're mine Jae," and he slowed, afraid of her reaction. She seemed oblivious and he was relieved. Then he heard her respond.

"I'm yours Bryan," Those simple words pushed him over the edge and he drove into her over and over again with a force that could only have come from above.

"Oh Bryan! Oh God!" She screamed as he continued pushing into her. He loved the feel of her wrapped around his cock and he continued his ministrations as he kissed her roughly. His hand navigated to her breast and he squeezed and slid his tongue deep into her mouth and slammed into her again. He felt her pussy constrict on his cock at the same time he felt his dick shudder. Shit! He pulled out and quickly slipped the finger of one hand inside her pussy to finish her off using his thumb to stimulate her clit. He used the other hand to relieve himself. The sensation of him coming on her stomach must have heightened her passion because she shuddered and her hot juices flooded his probing hand. He looked at her -- her back arched, her nipples pointed to perfection, her face expressing every peak of her release -- he fell in love, again.

~

Bryan lay in his bed, enjoying the night air that flowed through his apartment from the open windows. He and Jaelyn had made love throughout the majority of the day, on the table, in the shower, up against the wall. Now the sheets from his pull-out bed were freshly dried and Jaelyn was curled up contently in his arms. A question popped into his head.

"Jaelyn, where'd you get those handcuffs?" He asked, curiosity getting the best of him. She giggled.

"Sometimes Kim, Adrianna and I go on these little shopping missions. I picked those up on a particular mission we called our 'fantasy frenzy'. We are pretty cheesy at times, but I knew they'd come in handy one day," she laughed, a little embarrassed.

"You did!" he asked, teasing her.

"Yep... Bryan?" She turned and looked up at him.

"Uh huh?" The way she stared at him made him feel...strong, capable...loved.

"So what happened? I didn't even ask; I was so upset..." she said.

"They basically gave us a slap on the wrist. Asked if either of us wanted to press charges, I thought Keith was going to say yeah for a minute, but then he evidently changed his mind. So we got off with a warning. They felt the need to let us know that we weren't kids anymore and that the next time something like that happened, we'd be treated like the men we are. We were just lucky it happened on campus."

"Lucky? Won't you get in trouble with the university?" She asked, chewing her bottom lip.

"No, the university isn't going to do anything when the cops didn't," he told her. He'd worried about the same thing, but when he'd spoken with the sheriff, the man had assured him that he'd make sure there wasn't a problem. Somehow the sheriff 'knew they were good kids'.

Serinitee
Serinitee
134 Followers
12