Best Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was while Lee was eating my pussy that I began to notice the similarity of Lee's and Corey's technique. "Oooh baby," I cooed, "You've done this before, haven't you?" He had raised my legs and spread my cheeks and his tongue was working on my puckered asshole, then, gliding through my cunt and working my clitoris, he pressed on its side, then flicking the tip, then pushed it inside my hood, making me wriggle wildly on the bed.

He stopped for a moment, his eyes looking up over my bush and through the cleavage of my breasts. His mouth, so close to the sponge of my vulva, said words that were muffled, "Would it make you mad Mom, if I told you that I've been involved with an older woman for a while?" But my ears perceived the words...similar words that Corey had used earlier in the day and I wondered if it might be the same woman. I had mixed feelings, felt a little uncomfortable about it coming from my son than from Corey.

I was peeved...knew I was just being jealous and said, "Son, boys will be boys. But, usually they are boys with girls there own age."

He proved that I should think differently about it when his lips puckered on my asshole and I felt them compress and force his warm saliva inside me(Corey had done the same thing). I saw his face again through the valley of my breasts and he retorted, "Yeah, Mom, but no girl my own age would ever teach me to do this." Then, as if to emphasize his point, his lips went back to my clit again and pressed. He kept pressing until it popped back out its hood and pressed again, making it press against my pubic bone then pop out faster and faster. At the same time I felt his fingertip sliding through the wetness he had left on my asshole and probed until his fingertip opened my sphincter. I was in heaven again and, in the throes of another violent orgasm, almost blacked out. Whoever the woman was she had taught two young men to push the right buttons.

My legs crushed Lee's head in a scissors grip and I swayed it violently from left to right, still quivering from my release. It was hard for me to bring this to a close but I glanced at the clock and saw how late it was getting. I definitely wasn't going to let this day end with out being fucked by my son, my only concern being that I be presentable for Arthur when he came home around six. Fuck it, I thought, we can go out to dinner tonight.

"I wanna feel your cock inside me baby, and we're running out of time. Put your hard cock inside your mom's cunt Lee; fuck me sweetie, fuck me!"

"You're so fucking hot mom," he said, and he straddled me on the bed, stroking his cock, which was hard and red, teasing me.

"Come on baby," I pleaded, "fuck me. Fuck your mother, please?"

He put one knee between my legs and I spread, then, he put the other one inside and I raised my legs like a submissive bitch. Holding his cock with his left hand he opened my pussy with his right and found my opening with the head of his cock, easing it inside. I closed my eyes and felt his bulk penetrating me, sliding in my wet vagina, opening me, the sponge of my wet cunt being plowed by his prodding cock. The roll of his foreskin was like a French tickler and it excited my g-spot, then forced its way through my tunnel. I felt it, the length of his bulky cock, my son's cock, deep inside me, his balls resting between the cheeks of my ass. My son's cock, I kept thinking over and over again. He pulled his length all the way to the rim of his glans, looked down at me and pushed himself inside again cooing, "fuhhhhhhhck" until his pubic hair matted on mine again. My eyes were saucer-wide and my mouth was open in awe of feeling, and, what it all meant.

When I found out I was pregnant with Lee, Arthur and I counted back the days to determine when it happened. It was a delicious tropical night in Hawaii and our love making was the best we had experienced to that time. As Lee's cock fucked my cunt I remembered the fucking that made him, remembered Arthur saying the dirty words and yelping when he came. And now, my son was fucking me, his cock in the same place as his fathers. I'm such a dirty slut, I thought. But, I've wanted this so badly. My legs hugged my sons waist and which was jabbing his long cock in short thrusts. "Call me a cunt, baby,' I gasped

"You cunt," he said, at first tentatively, then, "You Cunt!"

Excited at his words, I felt my juices flood and I spread my legs wide, accepting his thrusts, my feet pointing to the ceiling, my toes crunched, my legs flailing wildly. "Fuck me baby, fuck me! Fuck your mommy's cunt."

"Ung, ung, ung," he grunted, his hands flat on the mattress, his arms stiff, his ass pivoting from his knees, driving his rigid meat deep inside me, sweat forming on his forehead and dripping off his nose onto my neck.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me. I want your cum inside my cunt!" He was in control now, able to hold back his orgasm until he decided. He slid off the bed and stood, wrapped his arms around my legs and pulled my ass to the edge, then, cupping each cheek,lifted me... then drove his long, thick cock inside me harder, the slap, slap, slap of his stomach on mine syncopated with his ung, ung, ungs.

I was panting, gasping for breath. "I want your cum baby, cum inside your mommy, do it, do it, do it now!"

He was gasping, his body glistening with his perspiration. He smelled of his sweat, sweat from working out, sweat from this glorious fucking, slamming me harder, harder, harder, compressing my ass with each slam. With one last thrust he gritted his teeth and roared like a rutting lion.

My pussy had never been so sensitive. It was after five and I had been having sex, first with Corey then with Lee—for over four hours. But when Lee came I could feel him cramping his cock, feel the clutches that made more of his cum shoot inside me.

He collapsed on top of me, expelling "Mahhm," like the sound of a death rattle. He was exhausted, his wet body wiping his perspiration on mine.

"You're too heavy baby," I said, his body having been crushing mine for the last few minutes. He rolled to the side and I took his cheeks between my hands and said, "that was heaven, my baby."

"Are you sure you liked it Mom? Are you sure it's okay?"

"It was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me Lee. And, I want us to do it again and again?"

"I love you so much Mom."

"And I love you baby. But, we better get going sweetie, before your dad comes home."

"Dad," he said, rolling off the bed. "He'll never know, will he Mom?"

"He'll never know baby," I assured him.

"Mom?"

"Yes baby?"

"I took the clothes you left lying on the kitchen floor...and put them into the hamper...."

12