Best Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandor's hands clasped the cheeks of my ass and lifted me on tiptoes. He flexed his knees , lowered himself and I felt him position the head of his cock at the opening of my cunt. With Arthur, Corey and even Lee I always felt the entry would be easy. But the immenseness of what was there caused a frisson that he would hurt me. It was almost a burning sensation when his cock found its way through my sphincter and continued like a boa constrictor slithering into my hole: in, in, in. I he might bruise my cervix but his mound flattened on mine before it happened.

He backed me against the wall of the shower stall, his hands lifting under my thighs and said, "Wrap your legs around me Mary." Fucking me with his stallion's cock his bulk massaged my insides. He slammed my back against the wet wall; his bulk excited every nerve ending in my pussy, causing my orgasm to rise. I loved it and realized that I could take any cock, maybe two at the same time—but not two of his. I heard his thrusting grunts through ears that were filled with white noise, ringing and the sound of spraying water. With one more thrust he shouted "Jesus!" I strangled his waist in a death grip with my clutching legs and the spasms took over my body.

They lavished me with soft towels, drying my body until it tingled with the blood that was being brought to the surface of my skin; I felt like a princess attended by men-in- waiting. When I was pink and dry they positioned me on my back in the middle of the king sized bed, walked on their knees to the center, and presented their rigid cocks which loomed over my face. My pussy still tingled with the force of Sandor's cock and I wondered how many times Amanda had been in this position between these two men.

I had fantasized the same scenario with Corey and Lee but was feeling my way with them, knowing that, eventually, it would be inevitable. But I was a neophyte at sex with more than one partner and still wanted to savor each episode. Here I was with a big cock and a huge one hovering over my face. I did what seemed natural and grasped one in each hand and stroked. Touching the two heads together I thrilled when precum from one or the other stretched a string when they separated.

David's fingers found my clitoris and Sandor's lips, my mouth. The sensations of being kissed and eaten while stroking two cocks sent me to a new level of excitement and I moaned and jerked and wiggled and kissed, wishing I could see a complete visual of myself, wondering if sometime I might do this and have someone...who?...perhaps Arthur videotape it. The thought rippled tingling waves over my skin. I held their cock's against my cheek and took in the heat and energy of these two vibrant men. Moaning from the sensation of lips on lips and tongue on clit I stroked Sandor and went for David's cock with my mouth, titillated with the pleasure of sucking new meat and hearing the gratification a new man's pleasure. David rolled over on his back and, on my belly, I cadged on my elbows to keep him in my mouth. Sandor pulled on my hips and coaxed me to my knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my energized asshole. I felt his tongue probing, his lips pressing against it, oozing his hot saliva inside and I winced and wriggled with electricity.

The room was filled with the animal sounds of our pleasure. With one hand flat on the mattress I gobbled David's cock, slobbering and grunting with the excitement and exertion. Sandor lapped the groove of my cunt, tantalizing my clitoris then sliding back to my asshole. His tongue probed the tingling puckers of my hole and rimmed it, grunting with his exertion. And David winced and sighed as my wet mouth sucked and slobbered on his cock.

With a "pop," David pulled his cock from the vacuum of my suckling lips," then leaned forward to kiss me. At the same moment I felt the huge head of Sandor's shaft opening the portal of my cunt. The sensation of David's lips on mine and the memory of Sandor's bulk fucking me in the shower made me squeal with expectation. He drove his cock deep inside me then fucked me in long and slow strokes, the pressure his massive organ igniting tiny flames on each nerve ending. David laid back on the bed, watching in pleased wonder. "Christ, Sandor," he said, "Mary's cunt looks like an o-ring squeezing your fucking dick."

Sandor chuckled and said to him, "She's tight as a drum alright, tighter than Amanda." Then, to me, "But you like my cock Mary, don't you?" He knew it because, when he pulled back to slam me, I was pushing back to take his meat harder, squealing like a pig with each thrust. Then he pulled out fast and I knew my pussy was gaping chasm that was sucking air. "Do you want to suck me Mary?" He didn't wait for an answer.

Lying on his side, his head resting in his hand, David's eyes gazed as I opened my mouth to take in Sandor's huge cock. It filled me with more sexual meat than I could ever have imagined. I felt the pulse of his heart through the enormous vein of his erection and the bulk of his organ, when his head touched my soft palette, made me gag. "Jesus, this is great," David whispered as he rolled over and got up on his knees.

His cock slipped inside me easily. But what amazed me were the sensations it brought forth when he filled me. I expected that, because Sandor was so big and had opened me so wide, David's cock would feel insignificant in comparison but, apparently Sandor just stirred up, or ignited nerve endings that lay deeper inside me and, as Sandor filled my mouth and my tongue explored his expanse, David's cock in my pussy drove me into a euphoric state. I felt skewered and suspended like I was turning on some kind of divine spit, the cock in my mouth and the cock in my pussy feeling like one long rod impaling the length of my body.

The two men were a team. David pulled his cock out and went into the bathroom. Sandor laid flat on the bed, his legs hanging over the side. He positioned me straddling him with my knees on the edge of the mattress. I eased my pussy over his cock and impaled myself, the sensations I had felt with David's cock becoming more intense with Sandor's. David came back with a large tube of KY jelly and squeezed it on my asshole. He laid a line of the jelly on the top of his shaft and slathered his cock by sliding his hand through the gel. Then, standing at the edge of the bed between Sandor's legs, he eased the head of his cock into my tight sphincter, held my hips and popped his head inside. As I lay filled with Sandor's bulk, my saucer eyes were widened in expectation and I waited for David to fill my ass with the sausage bulk of his cock.

The sensation was incredible. Sandor's cock filled my cunt, pressing my vaginal wall from the inside, against David's filling cock on the other side. Sliding wildly up and down on Sandor 's cock dame naturally to me while David fucked my ass. It lasted for a long time, each of us seething with excitement, yelping and growling like rutting animals. I felt like I'd been in a grueling yoga session and, as I plunged one last time on the pole in my cunt, David slammed me from behind. All of our cries came as a ragged chorus from hoarse throats. My body shivered and clutched in punching spasms and the heat of David's cum in my ass was a thrill I couldn't have imagined. I knew by the slipperiness of the walls of my pussy which slid easily greasily on Sandor's cock that he had pumped copious gouts inside me, and my asshole felt like the tight walls of a piston chamber, purring like a finely tuned engine with its thrusting pistons.

In David's car I was silent as he drove me back to the coffee shop from the motel. My body had been massaged inside and out and I felt like I was levitating from the seat. "Are you alright Mary," he asked as I opened the door to get out at the stop sign where he had picked me up earlier.

"Oh, David, I'm much more than alright, I'm so light on my feet that I can't believe it."

"Well, you certainly have something to think about," he said. "Lots of possibilities, huh Mary?"

His car turned the corner and I began the short walk home. My feet never seemed to touch the ground. Possibilities, I thought; cocks. Until recently, in all of my life, I had experienced only one, Arthur's. Now, in a short space of time, there had been five: Arthur's, Corey's, Lee's, David's and Sandor's. When the boys come home for Chirstmas vacation, I thought, there'll be a lot of cocks available for this prim lady's cunt. The word "gangbang" came into my mind and I wondered how I could get Arthur involved.

As I neared my house I saw my daughter Madison walk out the front door and get into her car. She backed out of the driveway and drove slowly past me, smiled and waved and accelerated. Christmas, I thought, something to look forward to. Then I realized; Madison will celebrate her eighteenth birthday on December 2.

12