Best Friends Ch. 1

Story Info
He cheats with his girl's best friend.
1k words
3.71
59.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 03/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BRB
BRB
29 Followers

My girl's best friend and I have always gotten along great. We are good friends and can talk about anything. I've always had the hots for her, and always let her know.

Recently it's been a lot more out in the open. A couple good reasons neither of us feel wanted. My woman is going through a 0 sex thing, and her old man works too many hours. Her name is Catlyn, she's about 5'3" 100 lbs with a gorgeous ass, small breasts, but her nipples are eye poppers 1 full inch easy. I've seen them many times just as matter of fact! I caught her nursing her last baby, of course her tits at that time were heavy laden, and for her huge. As this story will tell I'm much more impressed by her nip's than size. I truly am a "anything over a mouth-full is waste" man! On with our fantasy or is this a true story???

Catlyn and I have been kidding about swapping our mates. Sex that's all! Well the last time we talked about it I started thinking about doing just that, obsessing is the better word for it. I saw Catlyn the next day we hugged as usual but our hug lasted longer than the norm. Our quick kiss lingered the results a hard cock creaming precum in heavy stream.

We broke our embrace and talked about other stuff but the cock stood, She caught me adjusting it and kiddingly asked if she had done that. I told her yes and she should help with the adjustment. She laughed and said I could handle it OK by myself. So I asked if all she was going to do was watch, she said ya you mind. I was at work so I didn't whip it out people passing by and all.

So our conversation continued, she had to go and we embraced this time I put my tongue in her ear and ran it down her neck. She giggled and shivered and being proper pulled back and admonished me about being a married woman and me living with her best friend!! So me being a gentleman hugged her closer told her she was right and stuck my tongue in her mouth. The cock has no conscience, she laughed and we parted. After work I called and told her what a turn on she had been and invited her over for a talk. She told me she would have to wait for her old man to watch the kids, but was willing to talk about what we were gonna do.

She arrived an hour later, and had changed from jeans and T shirt to a mini and halter HOT is the only explanation needed. As she came in she kicked off her shoes and I noticed what beautiful feet she has, not being a foot man that's unusual for me. We embraced, I held her tight for a min, my hard on returned at full, I pushed back this time. We were alone and my fantasy woman sat with in inches of me, I felt a bit of apprehension, and doubt. I wanted to make love to this beautiful woman, but I didn't want to cheat on my old lady.

She sat on the couch and I on my puter chair we talked about the days events as we spoke I rolled my chair over to her. I bent and lifted her foot to my lap. I began to knead her foot and toes like I knew what I was doing she moaned and expressed how good my foot caresses felt. I talked to her about how I was feeling, she said I should tell my girl friend of my needs.

I had on many occasions but I would try once again. Some how her foot was planted on my chest and I was massaging her other one. I craned my neck and kissed her big toe, it reacted and moved up to my mouth for easier access I dropped the other foot and brought both hands up to the foot at my mouth. I began making love to her foot sucking on each toe licking nibbling and sucking, returning to her big toe I sucked it as if it were her cock pumping my mouth up and down!

With her other foot she pushed at my crotch and rubbed my cock through my pants. As I ministered her foot with my mouth I noticed her skirt had ridden up so it was quite evident she had no panties on.! As I looked on her hands went to her pussy she pulled her lips open exposing her clitoris it stood like an 11th toe! I may have to suck on that one also! For now I was content to watch and give her foot head. She held herself open as she rubbed her fore finger around her clit she squirmed and rubbed. Her foot on my cock moved as she twirled her finger on her clit.

Her pussy glistened with the juice I so wanted to taste, her breathing was labored and raspy. She suddenly dipped two fingers into her cunt and drug the moisture to her clit. Than moved her other hand to her tit she pinched and pulled stroked as I sucked licked and kissed. Her hand moved in frenzied motion as she lost herself in a couch shaking orgasm, I was so engrossed in her cum I didn't realize how close I had been brought my cock jumped in my pants as my sperm gushed I tried to swallow her whole foot.

I leaned back and caught my breath we both needed to come down from the cum high we sat quiet for a moment than looked at on another. We smiled still friends (always a worry when friends get intimate). But than again did this qualify as infidelity? We never touched each-others sex organs I didn't feel guilty. Had we fucked I surly would have! Had we got naked and sucked each other off guilt would have overwhelmed us both! We were smiling like two kids that almost blew it and knew the good feelings were OK. We talked out our feelings and decided to wait for opportunity to bring our swap idea into the open. I reached out and took her hand in mine I brought it to my lips and kissed the back of it like a true gentlemen. I smiled across at her and sucked the fingers she had buried in her pussy into my mouth!! Delicious!!

BRB
BRB
29 Followers