Best Friends Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Amy went down to suckle my balls, teasing me with the tip of her tongue and the mirth in her lovely blue eyes. Tina went back to being slow and sensual, teasing me by swallowing me down, sucking me until I felt it in my toes, and letting me get lost in her bottomless brown eyes.

The trance broke when Tina and Amy broke from me, so they could give each other a passionate French kiss. As it turned out, they used enough tongue and saliva, it made their mouths extra wet when they went back on my cock and balls. And that was the final punch line.

Amy stayed on my balls as they drained into Tina's mouth. But I was only halfway done when Tina came off, giving Amy time to get another taste. This time, she got every remaining drop of me in her mouth, while the drops I gave Tina stayed in hers.

I trusted they would swallow me down at some point. When Amy came off my cock, they finally did -- and only then did they start kissing again.

I slid over to the middle of the bed, with the energy I had left. I left just enough room for Tina and Amy to plop over next to me, as they kissed and tasted all three of us one last time. When they finished, they finally exhaled and actually started laughing.

I just listened to Amy's imitable cackle and Tina's softer laugh, not having any words or punch lines of my own to top it. They were the writers of this little...group, not me.

"Crap. We gotta wake up early tomorrow," Amy realized. I figured as much, given that Amy had to leave tomorrow and Tina had to do more of her last 30 Rock duties. While I would go back on the clock, my duty for their special night well past us.

"Tina's still one orgasm behind us," Amy tapped me to get my attention. "I can get her there and wake her up before I gotta go. With some extra help. But only if we're up early. Unlike my characters, I can sleep more than three hours a night."

Thinking like an assistant again, I reached over and went to get my pants from the floor, then pulled out my cell phone and set the alarm. "There. We can go back on the clock then," I showed Amy. She approved while my actual boss started to go to sleep.

In a few more hours, I'd be back on the clock, serving my boss and her visiting best friend forever. Even if there were still acts of 'service' to do that weren't in the job description. Or in the cleaner thoughts of NBC Thursday and Saturday night comedy fans.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers