Best Friends Forever

Story Info
Two women learn to share.
16k words
4.36
67.8k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is more of a vanilla cuckquean story than i usual do. There are still minor themes of femsub, and anal.

*****

Cathy and Erin had been best friends since they'd first met as toddlers, though they could not be more different if they tried. Cathy liked rock and roll, Erin liked classical. Cathy was a long haired blond with something between a motherly, and hourglass figure. Erin had a well rounded education, long and thin features, and short black hair that sometimes hid her glasses. Cathy had fiery amber eyes and a playful grin. Erin had cool blue eyes with an awkward chuckle when she responded, "No, not really, No."

"What?" Cathy was astounded, "Still a virgin!"

"Shush!" Erin tried to silence her. Some eyes from another table wondered over. "It's no big deal!"

"You're thirty years old!" Cathy loudly whispered. "What's the holdup?"

Erin knew Cathy would be like this. She wouldn't have admitted it if not for the drinks, she should probably stop. "I haven't found the right guy yet, I guess."

"I know you want kids." Cathy gave her a look. "From the way you saw mine."

"Your twins are so cute!" Erin agreed. "But I can wait."

"Time is a wasting. You wont be young forever." Erin knew that. "You want someone like Todd?"

What kind of question was that? "Todd is pretty great." Erin agreed. "If he has any twins please tell me."

Cathy sighed.

"What?" Erin asked.

"Nothing, just-" Cathy shook her head. "I've had too many drinks. I'm getting crazy."

"Well, you know how I like crazy."

"You really don't though."

"Well I like hearing about it."

Cathy laughed and traced a finger around the rim of her wine glass, "Right, well, Todd and I were jokeing about you the other day. You know, He was saying he didn't know why you were single because you're so cute."

"Dangerous thing to say to his wife."

"I know what he meant." She smiled, "Anyways, we were having laugh so I said to Todd, you know, I love you, and we've been together for so long, so if you wanted to have Erin as a wife for a night, I wouldn't be opposed to that."

Erin's eyes widened, "What did he say?"

"He laughed." She shrugged. "I don't think he knew what to say."

"I wouldn't either." Erin chuckled. "That's a hell of a loyalty test Cathy."

"It wasn't really. Er, I mean, kind of. Actually." Cathy started look anxious again. "Yes. Yes it was." She laughed. "Let's talk about something else."

Erin knew she was hiding something. And she knew exactly how to make her say it.

A few more drinks and jokes later she returned to the subject. Cathy continued, "I mean, like," She was quite drunk now, "I love you Erin. I love you so much!"

"I love you too." Erin chuckled. Cathy was an opinionated drunk.

"And I love Todd too!" She continued. "And I love my kids! And I just want everybody to be happy!"

"It's not like it's your responsibility or anything." Erin said.

"And I know you love Todd, and Todd loves you, and if you had kids with Todd, I'd love them too!"

"That's. um, Thank you?" Where was Cathy going with this?

"And you know, it sounds weird. I know it sounds weird. Because it is weird. But, like, I see you as family, you know." Erin let her rant, "And it hurts when you hurt. And I just want to see Todd fuck your brains out." She blinked and burst out into laughter, "Shit! I said it!" She giggled at herself, "Oh boy I'm a weirdo!" She snorted. "Oh, wow," She blinked a few times. "Oh, I don't feel so good."

"Me neither." Erin stared at her friend wide eyed. She hadn't had much more to drink but she was feeling lightheaded too. "You, you want to see what now?" Erin imagined the scene with a blush.

"You heard me!" She swayed in her seat, "I've imagined it for years! At first I thought it was just me being jealous, you know, like, you were better than me just because your fucking smart, and I'm fucking dumb as bricks. But then I realized how horny I was when I pretended he was bending you over instead of me. When I imagined Todd was fucking your pussy instead of mine. And I came. I came hard. It was fucking hot. And it scared me shitless. And I thought, like, maybe it would be better, you know? Maybe he deserves a brainy, smart, quirky girl and don't a dumb bimbo like me, and my brain knows it."

"Cathy, you aren't dumb."

"You graduated and I didn't!" she pointed, "And you're pretty. Not as pretty as me. Well, you know, a different kind of pretty. I'm like a monster tit, fat ass, it hurts to jog kind of pretty. You're more of a slender, long legs, tomboy pretty. And Todd might like that. And I always thought we'd do everything together Erin! You and me against the world baby! And then I got married, and I moved out of your place, and I didn't see you around and I knew I shouldn't feel lonely cause I'm married to the guy I love but I did! I felt really lonely cause you weren't there! And I thought, you know, maybe you could live with us! And I wouldn't have to do all this wife stuff alone! But that's stupid. I'm stupid!" She rested her head on the table. "Stupid. Stupid. Dumb!" She rolled her forehead on the wood. "Why is sex so hard?"

"You aren't stupid!" Erin shook her. "I mean," Erin searched her own feelings. "I felt a little lonely without you too. And I know we can't do everything together. But it's not that weird that you-" She stopped. "And you're asleep." She sighed. Cathy was drooling and unconscious. "Great. Probably wont remember any of this either. Perfect."

--

Erin thought about Todd. She'd never thought about Todd like this before. In fact, she wasn't even used to thinking about sex like this before. Masturbation was not common for her. She was usually too busy and it made her too sad afterwards. She looked at her naked body in the mirror. She knew she wasn't very pretty. She reminded herself of an insect. Big eyes, thin arms and legs, and a nose that was too pointy for her likeing. She winced at her tits. They looked too pointy too. She had short black hair, and as she looked at her naked form in the mirror she reignited her old envy of Cathy's curves. All through school Cathy told her she'd grow into them, but even now at thirty she had two pathetic pear sized beasts. Her ass was average, at least. But since she was a bit taller than average it wasn't anything special.

There was nothing obviously wrong with her, she supposed. But she wasn't sexy. Not like Cathy. She squatted down and felt like her body was folding like a contortionist. Compared to Cathy, she felt like a skeleton with skin. She knew it wasn't that bad, but being around her for so long didn't help. She felt like her limbs were too long, especially her legs. She wasn't unhealthy. She was just slender.

But then she remembered Cathy's words. She said Erin was pretty. She tried to see herself differently. She'd never considered that she'd be a part of anyone's sexual fantasy. Now she saw herself as Elf-like, or angelic. The thought made her smile. She stood and went to one of her bathroom drawers under the sink. It had been a gag gift years ago, but now Erin could think of little else. Without her glasses she couldn't read the labels, but she knew exactly where and what it was.

With comically absurd jokes and adds and disclaimers that it was merely a model, Erin took a look at the dildo she received on her twenty fifth birthday. It was still in the box. She gulped and tore it open. She had considered doing this before, but never had the guts. Suddenly she was curious to feel what the real thing might be like. She had thought for so long she wouldn't have a chance with anyone, so why bother getting her hopes up? But now?

It was bigger than she thought it would be. There was a suction cup attached to the base. She couldn't help but giggle as it wobbled around. The real things weren't like that were they? It was see through and scarlet colored. She found her mouth watering and swallowed down her drool. Maybe that's where she should start? With her mouth? It that something Cathy fantasized about?

It was so strange, thinking about Cathy like that. She didn't have a crush on her or anything, and she was pretty sure Cathy was strait as an arrow. But somehow she felt a strong urge to satisfy her. Not a sexual urge though. More of a duty. She wasn't sure how she felt about that. But still she continued to fulfill that duty. Did Cathy want her to go down on Todd? Is that something she thought about? Erin had known Todd for a while too. Was this something he wanted?

Cathy went to her shower stall and closed the glass door. She turned on the water. She took a few deep breaths in the warmth before kneeling down and securing the dildo to the glass door. Now that it was hanging just above her face it was even more imposing. She sighed and made sure it was all slick with water before putting the tip in her mouth. It didn't turn her on as much as she thought it would. It was really just awkward. She couldn't fit most of it in before it was uncomfortable. It didn't feel right. She only really knew about sex from biology text books. Maybe it would be different with a real one? Maybe Todd's was smaller? She tried another minute or two before abandoning it. The taste was plastic and the action was mundane and tiring on her neck.

Cathy probably used her breasts. Erin pinched her nipples and pulled anxiously. If she squeezed them together hard she had some cleavage, but not enough to fit a dick between. She could rub the sides if she really tried. She looked around for something else to lube the cock. There was some skin care lotion with coconut oil in it. It wouldn't be the first time she had used it for naughty reasons. She took some and applied it to the dildo. Some washed down to the floor and made the ground slick. She applied it to her chest as well and then tried to surround the cock on the wall, rising up on her knees and pressing against it hard enough to barely bring her tits in cold contact with the shower door. Her breastbone massaged the shaft, but her breasts had a hard time going round like they should. She gave up after the cock flopped out two or three times. The whole experience just made her feel pathetic and desperate.

She stood and gripped the door handle before turning and putting the dildo on her backside. She let it slip and slide and she bumped her butt lightly against the glass. She giggled. It was fun, and there was something naughty about the sensation, but there was no real stimulation. A little sexy though. She liked the feeling of squeezing around it. She gulped. She felt hotter now. The foreplay was over. It was time.

She had known Todd about as long as Cathy did. She had a small crush on him, sure, but never thought in a million years she'd have a chance, so she never let herself have any fantasy's either. Now? Erin remembered how strong he was. How confidant. How capable. She reached between her long legs and angled the cock to her womanhood. This was it. The experiment was about to commence. It was time to see what it felt like. She gripped the handle to the door tightly as the hot water relaxed her muscles. The floor below her was slippery so she tried going slow and steady. She pulled herself around it. She had to use one hand to keep it in as she relaxed and let it enter her. After the head, the rest was easy.

It felt so different from just her clit. It wasn't as intense, but she felt sexier. It felt tight. It felt right. She leaned forward until her face and chest touched the cold tile wall and her butt bumped the glass door. She accidentally let the door open when she bumped it. She pulled it back with her grip. A moan escaped her lips as the door fucked her. That felt good. That felt great. She did it again, letting the door bounce open off her butt after each pull. The door fucked her like a man would as she pulled it with an easy rhythm.

"Todd-" She cried. Was she crying? She felt sad again. This wasn't going to happen. Todd didn't like her. He wasn't going to cheat on Cathy. Cathy had just been rambling and drunk. This whole thing was just her being weird and pathetic. What would they think if they knew she was being so perverted?

She remembered Cathy's words, "I want to see Todd fuck your brains out!"

"Oh!" She fucked herself faster, "Fuck my brains out Todd!" She cried. "Fuck!" The word was foreign on her lips. She wasn't this kind of girl. She didn't talk dirty. Guys didn't look at her that way. She didn't get dick. She didn't get fucked by hot guys. She was a brainy, smart, pure girl who never got a man, and never had kids. Her idea of a fun night out was curled up with a good book in a cold, empty bed.

She heard Cathy's voice, "If you and Todd had kids, I'd love them too!"

"Ahh!" She was so close to her peak. Her whole body felt hot and fiery. She was losing control she wasn't sure if she'd be able to stand when it hit her. The floor was slick, the walls were slick. There was a wave of burning desire coming strait at her. The glass fucked her hard and steady as she felt the peak slowly pull her in. She was tired already from leaning over for so long. "Knock me up!" She sobbed, just on the precipice. It was like a riptide taking the feet out from under her, "Fuck!" She felt the orgasm slam into her just as she lost traction. Her body folded in half as her tits slipped. She slowly fell as she came. "Ahh!" Her ass was up and her face was sliding down. She couldn't grab onto anything. Her body was shaking against the glass and she clenched tight against the cock. "Ohh!" She heard the cock pop off the glass as she fell further. The world went upside down and her legs left the ground as her weight rested on her shoulders. "Shit!" She cursed as the orgasm continued to crash into her. Her knees touched her ears and she reached up to hold the cock in place as she humped the sky and water. The shower pelted her pussy and clit and drove her wild, "Oh!" It felt so good it almost hurt. "I love you Todd!" She cried as her hips finally joined the rest of her on the ground in a puddle of slippery sex and pity. "I love you Todd." She panted again.

Then she realized what she was saying. "Fuck!" She shivered as the last waves of her pleasure subsided. "Fuck, I love Todd too." She said to herself aloud. "Shit."

--

As she suspected, Cathy remembered nothing of that night's confession. Erin was at a loss for what to do when Cathy invited her over for dinner one Friday evening. She came in a modest black dress and tried to act natural. "Erin!" Cathy hugged her with so much force she thought she might crack. "It's so good to see you again! It's been like a whole week!"

"Yep!" Erin patted her back as Cathy let go of the smaller girl. "Maybe we can have fewer drinks this time." Erin chuckled.

"Fine idea." Todd revealed himself from the doorway. His square chin and wide smile was strong and stout. "Spaghetti is about done! Only one glass of wine Cathy!"

"Jeeze, you're on his side?" She playfully pushed Erin. "Why don't you two get a room?"

"Haha." Erin tried to sound sincere with her laughter. "Right." This was a bad idea, but there was no way out of it. The three sat at the dinner table.

"Where are the twins?"

"Asleep." Cathy said, "That means we probably have two or three hours at least. Think of what we could do!" She nudged Erin and gave her a wink.

"Haha." Erin filled her mouth with spaghetti.

"Is something wrong?" Todd asked.

"Nope. Nothing at all." Erin shook her head trying to find something to talk about. "Um, so, how's work?"

"Terrible." Todd shook his head, "Can't find good skilled workers anywhere. I'm having to do most of it. I thought I'd get out of doing the stonework myself at this point in my life and stick to the business end."

"Erin is almost a professor." Cathy started. "Maybe she can train some workers for you."

"I am having a hard time holding onto engineers. Even the ones that stay can't even pronounce "Pythagoras", let alone tell an acute angle from an obtuse one."

Erin giggled. Cathy played with her dress awkwardly and chuckled, pretending to understand. Erin knew the gesture well. Erin changed the subject.

"Well, I study botany." Erin said. "So, I wont be of too much help there."

"Ah. Well, how are the plants doing then?" Todd asked.

"Still growing." Erin nodded. "Still green."

"Hah! you're a riot Erin." Cathy smiled. "And I really like your dress today. Where did you get it?"

"Oh, this? Just a thrift store thing."

"And frugal. You know, I'd have never survived this long if not for her." Cathy joked. "I still can't believe you are single."

"Yep. Just, you know, living the single life." Erin said, trying not to look at Todd. She was about done with her plate.

"We should get together more often." Cathy nodded to herself. "This is really fun. Hey! We could even watch a movie! Come on! There's one of those new ones coming out this weekend." She tried to convince both of them.

"I don't know. I have work-" Cathy gave her a glare. "But that's never stopped me before."

She chuckled as Cathy smiled. "I'll buy the tickets!!" She hopped to her feet and gathered the plates.

--

Todd knew Cathy was a bit repressed. She had the catholic schoolgirl curse. She had lived a life with so many rules that now she always wanted to try new and wild things. But she always convinced herself she was a terrible person because afterward. She would still tell him about how guilty she felt about pre-marital sex. "But you literally married me a month after I popped your cherry." Todd would console her.

"But I lied to my parents!" And that was that. She would eventually change her focus after a few days and be into some new and crazy thing, "Let's make a sexy video tape! Then we can watch it together!" and then a week later she'd have to burn every copy she could find to make sure no one found out about it. Every once in a while she'd remember some old sin and have to confess, "You weren't the first guy I kissed! There was this one guy in ninth grade-" And he'd roll his eyes and forgive her each time. He didn't even consider most of them bad, or abnormal. But it was never enough. "I was really turned looking at another guy on TV the other day!" She said in a panicked sob one night. "I'm so sorry!"

He was used to it. He wouldn't have married her if it wasn't something he could handle. Out of all the eccentricities a woman could have, this was one of the more benign ones, and he even found it to be a bit cute. But he could recognize the pattern when Cathy asked him one night, "Hey, I think it would be fun if we did a little bit of role-play!" She seemed nervous. "You know, like, say someone else's name during sex?"

"Sure. Can I be David Tennant?" She gave him a scowl. "See, it's funny, because last week you said you felt really guilty for being turned on by-" Her scowl deepened. "Alright, alright, what did you have in mind?"

She gave him a smile, "Oh, I don't know, maybe, just, pretend I'm someone else?" She blinked rapidly at him. "If I could be anyone else for a night, who would you want me to be?"

Todd's spidey senses were activated.

"No one but you babe." He said quickly.

"I mean, I know that." She touched his chest and made circles around his pectorals, "But maybe, if you could have someone different just once. Like, someone," She shrugged, "Thinner? Maybe someone with darker hair?"

"What is this really about?" Todd asked.

"I just want to give you some diversity." She smiled, "And I bought a wig. I bought a couple of wigs. I actually bought a lot of things on sale after Halloween."

"Oh." Todd tried to understand. "So, like, I could fuck a wolf girl if I wanted. Or a slutty nurse." He caressed her curves. "You want to play dress up?"

Cathy made a look like he was getting closer. "Maybe something more real. Like," She thought long and hard. "Like, maybe I could put on a corset, and a wig, and you could call me Erin."