Best Friends Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers

"Best friends forever."

It didn't take very long for the gossip mill to erupt. "Why that bitch! That little whore! Look what she did to poor Paula...stealing her husband from her. She broke up Tom's marriage and what's-his-name's marriage---you know the guy Cynthia was married to. And Matt...he'll never trust a woman again...why there's a rumor that he's...why she made him gay! And now they're openly living together without benefit of clergy! It's disgusting."

It took a few weeks to close on the old houses and acquire the new one; Renee and Jack spent every night together while returning to their old homes in the morning. It was completely new for both of them. The furniture they had selected was neither her taste nor his...it was theirs. Sensing that the dog they had picked out together needed a friend they acquired a rescue pup. After the usual sniffing and growling the two became lifelong buddies..."best friends forever."

"I know we didn't set any time limits but look, things are working out pretty well. It took a little work for us to exist in the same kitchen together and you have a passion for fresh flowers everywhere that is a little overwhelming but at least you haven't tried to bring a cat into the mix. We each have our own brand of tooth paste; I haven't shrunk any of your clothes in the dryer in at least a month. We need to..."

"I love you."

"I love you too, dear heart I just think..."

"No, it's more than three too easy to say words; I really love you...I can't even believe how much I love you. I can't tell you how much I love living with you...with you being the last human being in the world I see before I go to sleep...watching you across the breakfast table...messing up the kitchen with you...reading the Sunday paper with you. I guess I had no idea that this was the way it was supposed to be. By the way...I'm also four weeks pregnant."

"I knew that."

"Like hell you did!"

"I told you that first night that I know your cycle and I didn't miss the missed period or the test wrapper in the bathroom trash. I figured you'd tell me when you were ready. All the more reason we need to..."

"You never really proposed. I was the first one that ever used the word, 'marrying'."

"Big wedding or small wedding?"

"Small...very small...just you, me, a minister and a witness. I had a big wedding once...followed by an awful marriage. How about you?"

"Pretty much the same."

"What's the waiting period in this state?"

"Blood tests, license, find an understanding minister...a day...twenty-four hours?"

"Hurry up and propose. We need to get to the lab and the court house---and we do need rings."

"Sit down in that chair. I've rehearsed what I would say a thousand times. Listen to every word and just gaze into my eyes." Jack said his piece. Renee agreed with him. Thanks to improved testing procedures, a slack period at the lab and a recent change in the law that had removed the waiting period they found themselves standing in front of a minister in an empty church with his wife as their witness before the sun went down.

"Honeymoon?" Jack inquired.

"Maybe someday. Let's just go home...to our home...the one we picked out together...furnished together. Plus I'm sure our puppies are missing us; we've been gone a long time. You do know that in this state you have thirty days to get a refund---an annulment?"

"So I really need to behave myself for the next month?"

"Oh I'm pretty sure there isn't a prayer in hell that I'm going to be trading you in."

"Yeah, same here as it pertains to you."

"Good. I'm glad that's settled. Now take me home and have your way with me you brute. My hormones are out of control. We need to stop for ice cream...and maybe some dill pickles. Then you need to make love to me just the way we did that first night in the hotel. Actually now that I think about it---less me slapping you of course---an exact recreation of that first time....go a little easier on the spanking part...and I promise not to sob this time. We can start at our front door...no, first we play with the dogs, get them settled down, then we go back outside and come in again. We can start in the living room...on the sofa...then you carry me into the bedroom...oh hell, we'll improvise if we have to....maybe lock the dogs inside and go out on the deck. You have no idea how creative I can be when the need arises. "

"That's my girl."

"Yeah, I am your girl, aren't I? And you're all mine. Who would have thought not too many months ago...what a rollercoaster ride."

"The best one I've ever been on...and it's just beginning."

"Best friends forever?"

"Best friends forever."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers
12