Best Friends Forever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I don't think it will get much bigger than it is right now," I replied. "You've got me so turned on I can feel my balls ready to explode. Why don't you just take the end of my cock in your mouth while you keep rubbing your hand back and forth? Try licking around and underneath the head with your tongue," I suggested.

Slowly, Holly moved forward and looked up into my eyes to make sure. I looked down at her with love, well maybe it was more like 'lust' at that particular moment, and smiled at her. She leaned forward and gently took my cock into her mouth. God almighty, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Holly's mouth was so warm and I could feel my cock grow just a little bit more. She gagged a little, but kept going.

"Oh... God!" I moaned. "That feels so damn incredible! You're doing just fine! Oh yeah... that's incredible!"

I closed my eyes and laid my head back reveling in the ecstasy of the moment. My body was tense as I leaned back against the counter. I moaned in pleasure as Holly continued to pleasure me with her mouth. At first, Holly had been a little hesitant, but slowly she seemed to be getting into to it. I had a grin from ear to ear across my face as the pressure in my cock and balls built. I knew I wouldn't last too much longer.

"Cup my balls in one of your hands and move your mouth back and forward while stroking my cock. Pretend it's like a popsicle," I suggested.

I felt Holly nod and smile. She took one of her hands and cupped my balls while still using her other hand to stroke me back and forth. Holly's tongue was moving all over and around the tip of my cock. I'm sure I would have blown my wad had I not had an incredible hand job just a little while earlier. But I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off much longer. I put a hand behind Holly's head and softly stroked her hair. I felt such an incredible closeness and love for her.

Holly removed my cock from her mouth for a moment and took a couple deep breathes of air. I thought maybe Holly had had enough but without a word, she leaned back forward and took me back into her mouth. Her right hand had stopped moving and Holly just held my cock at the base. With her other hand, Holly started tickling my balls. I started moving my hips forward and backwards very slowly. Holly responded by starting to bob her head back and forth.

My God! I thought. Holly was a natural and soon had a nice rhythm going back and forth on my cock. My orgasm neared and I warned Holly I was about to cum in her mouth. To my surprise, Holly just moaned and started to speed up her movements with her mouth and hands. It was too much and I started shooting my spunk into her mouth. I thought Holly would jump back but she kept her lips locked around my cock, continuing to suck. My cock seemed to explode again and again and I had to grab the counter to support myself. Holly tried hard to swallow my cum in her mouth but most of it escaped from between her lips, slowly ran down her chin, and dripped onto her heaving breasts.

As I came down from my high, I looked at Holly and smiled. "That was so incredible! And you're so incredible!"

Holly looked up at me as she wiped my cum from her chin with her fingers. Seductively she sucked them into her mouth. I pulled Holly up from her knees and pulled her tight. I French kissed Holly hard and tasted my cum in her mouth.

"I love the way your penis felt as it throbbed in my mouth! I could tell you really enjoyed what I was doing and I really wanted to swallow your sperm, but well, I didn't expect so much so quickly," Holly explained.

"Oh man, you were incredible Holly. I've never felt anything so intense in my life!" I countered.

Smiling at each other, we kissed for a long time before I leaned over and slowly started licking up the cum that had landed on her breasts. She gently tried to push me away but I pulled her closer and sucked a fully erect nipple into my mouth. I lifted up a hand and started massaging Holly's free breast while sucking on the nipple from the other. I continued this for a few minutes as the tension in her body grew.

Holly's breathing became erratic, as her chest heaved up and down. I started alternating between her two breasts as I felt her orgasm getting closer. It was so erotic hearing her softly moan and begin to pant. My cock was rock hard again! I put a hand down between her legs to feel her through her jeans and she went crazy! Holly started bucking and grunting and then suddenly, tensed up and seemed to freeze momentarily. Everything went silent and Holly didn't even breathe. I stopped too, as I was surprised! It seemed to last a long time but I guess it was just seconds. Holly finally breathed in deep and started shaking. I reached around her, as I thought Holly was going to fall over, but she quickly recovered. We kissed long and deep as we both came down from our highs. I couldn't seem to get enough!

Finally, we decided we better get dressed as my parents really were due home. We took turns wiping each other clean with a warm wash cloth and pulled our clothes back on.

As I walked Holly home we talked. "I just wanted you to know that I had a good time today," Holly said.

"Oh, God! That was incredible what happened today. I don't know what to say!" I replied.

Holly just smiled and squeezed my hand, "You don't have to say anything. I think we both discovered something new today. We have all the time in the world to talk later."

As we neared her house, I pulled her behind a big tree and out of sight. We embraced and kissed passionately. Holly squeezed my hand one last time and ran into her house.

--- End of Part One ---

12