Best Friends Forever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God!" Holly cried. "That feels so incredibly good! Touch me now! Or kiss me! I've got to feel your touch, baby!"

Wanting to enjoy the entire experience, I quickly reached up and pulled her panties down and under her butt. As I finished sliding them off her legs, I leaned forward and spread her legs to give me complete access to her womanhood. God, she was beautiful and her pussy glistened in the light as I lowered my face to her pussy. Holly's pubic hair was neatly trimmed, just as I had hoped. Stretching my tongue as far as it'd go; I licked the folds of her pussy and tasted her sweetness for the first time. Holly responded by jumping slightly in surprise, but quickly settling back down. I licked her lips again and again as the folds of her pussy began to open up to me. It was pure joy as I swirled my tongue around inside her pussy and flicked the tip of my tongue at the top of her pussy. Holly began moaning loudly and she began thrusting her hips up to meet my tongue as I ventured inside her. I noticed her clitoris start to become erect and decided to give that a lick. As my tongue touched the clit for the very first time, Holly suddenly clamped her legs against my head and screamed in pleasure. He body tensed up completely and I felt a rush of fluid escape from inside her vagina onto my chin. I tried to lap up her juices as they leaked from her pussy but Holly was moving around too much and my head was locked between her strong legs. So I enjoyed the ride, while I wait for her to release me.

As Holly finally calmed down, I firmed pushed her legs apart and started to lick her juices from wherever they had leaked. I began by running my tongue up the inside of her legs and then below her pussy towards her butt. Finally, I turned my attention back to her pussy and licked as deep into her pussy as I could reach with my tongue. Holly seemed to enjoy this as she once again moved her hips as my tongue delved deeper into her inner sanctum. Her clitoris looked to be in need of some more attention, so I licked my way up to the top of her pussy and gently sucked her clitoris into my mouth. Holly moaned as before and ground her pussy up into my face. I decided to take a chance as I lowered one of my hands between her legs and slid a finger into Holly's vagina. I felt her pussy grip my finger as she ground her pussy against my tongue and finger. The motion became a little more rapid as her breathing began to get faster. I slid a second finger in her pussy as she really started humping my hand. Holly thrashed about. Her legs again squeezed against my head, but with my face ground against her clitoris and my fingers probing her cunt as she thrust back and forth, I had a little more freedom to do as I pleased. As I sucked her entire engorged clitoris into my mouth, her body once again tensed up and she cried out in joy as wave after wave of pleasure shook her body. Her pussy gapped open as a flood of juice leaked from inside. But this time I was able to catch most of it with my tongue as I hungrily devoured ever ounce of her delicious fluid. I was totally drunk from her sweet nectar and couldn't get enough. Unfortunately, Holly pushed me back as she panted and asked me to stop.

"Oh baby!" she said. "I'm too sensitive for you to continue doing that right now but what I'd really like is to try that hard cock of yours inside of me!"

I was surprised that she was so blunt and forthright but as I looked between her legs and saw her pussy, it looked like it was throbbing as her vaginal opening appeared to be opening and closing.

As much as I wanted to fuck Holly, I asked, "Are you sure you're ready? We don't have to do this yet if you're not sure. I'll wait as long as you need me too."

"Oh baby, I've never been surer of anything in my life. I've waited way too long for this moment and I need you now! Now get those clothes off your hot body and stick that beautiful penis of yours inside me!"

Now I might have been a little slow on the uptake, but I'm no dummy. I ripped my clothes off in record time and crawled up beside Holly as she lay back down on the bed. We both scooted up on her bed so that her legs were no longer hanging over the edge. My cock throbbed in anticipation and pre cum leaked from the tip. I was finally lying naked beside the girl I loved. We were about to consummate our love for each other and I was a little nervous. I so wanted to please Holly that my satisfaction was secondary. But I knew we loved each other and that love would overcome any deficiency.

I was about to make a move when I suddenly realized that I didn't have a condom with me and we hadn't even talked about birth control.

As if reading the concern on my face, Holly looked at me and said, "Don't worry about birth control. I've been on the pill for a few months now and besides, I want to feel the real you inside of me! Why don't you just relax and kiss me?"

Relived, I leaned over Holly and kissed her passionately. As she lay on her back, I faced her as we embraced and we continued to kiss. She pulled me down so that our chests were against each other and I felt her incredible breasts pressing into my chest. Our hands were all over each others bodies as I felt her nipples bore into me. Our breathing deepened as then intensity of the situation grew.

"Come inside of me!" Holly begged. "I need to feel you inside of me and feel our love together. I want to be close to you!"

"And I want to be close to you as well!" I said as I lifted my body between her legs.

My cock was now inches above her cunt as she opened her legs wide to receive me. My cock throbbed as if awaiting final confirmation. Holly reached between our legs and gently pulled my cock towards her opening. I felt her wetness as the head of my cock entered her vagina. I hesitated for a moment but Holly wasn't going to wait. I felt her legs lock around my butt and she slowly drew me into her with her strong legs. Now it was my turn to moan as the combination of her wetness, softness, and warmth enveloped my penis and I knew there was no turning back. Her cunt was like pure velvet as she gripped me with her muscles and I felt her legs ease around my butt. I withdrew my cock from her halfway and then thrust back inside of her. I could already feel my balls retracting against my body and my cock stretched to the maximum.

"Oh, God! That's so incredible!" Holly cried. "You feel so huge!"

This only made me feel even more desperate and I slowly began pumping my cock back and forth into Holly. My cock felt like it was going to burst as Holly began panting and thrusting her hips to meet mine. Sweat formed between our bodies and I could tell we were both close to orgasm. I desperately wanted to wait for Holly but the situation was too much for me as my cock suddenly started spasming and cum shot from the end, deep into her womb. To my surprise, this set off an orgasm in Holly, as she suddenly tensed up and screamed out in pleasure as I felt her pussy grab my cock tightly. I stopped moving but continued to squirt several shots of cum inside of her. She gripped me tightly as we rode our waves of pleasure together and we both felt the closeness and love we had for each other. We kissed tenderly and deeply as my cock slowly deflated. But we continued to grind against each other as we both came down from the natural high.

Finally, I rolled over on my back to catch my breath. Holly turned on her side to face me. She was also breathing hard. With a big grin of contentment on her beautiful face, she kissed me passionately. I felt Holly's hand wrap around my cock as she began to stroke me.

"I love you!" she whispered. "You make me feel so complete!"

I smiled and kissed her back.

I replied, "And I love you! I've never felt as close to anyone as I do to you, right now!"

We embraced warmly, and I ran my hands all over Holly's body. Holly continued to stroke my cock and balls and it wasn't long before my cock started to respond to Holly's warm touch.

"Oh, my? What do we have here?" Holly questioned, while smiling and looking down at my cock.

"Well, if you're up for it, maybe we can have another go?" I said.

"Well, technically speaking, I think you're the one that's 'up' for it!" she teased. "But I'm game for some more fun if you are?"

We kissed again and then I asked Holly if she would like to get on top of me and sit on my cock.

"Okay," Holly responded. "I saw that in one of my brother's magazines and it looked like it could be fun."

Holly sat up and swung her body around until her cunt was just an inch or two above my fully engorged cock. I could feel my cock throbbing as I look at Holly and her beautiful body. Her breasts hung beautifully within easy reach and I couldn't resist reaching up and cupping her breasts in the palms of my hands. Holly sighed as I gently kneaded her breasts and lifted my head so I could suck one of her incredible nipples into my mouth. I thought she was going to come right there but she held off while I gently sucked her nipple. I found this incredibly sexy and my cock pulsed in anticipation as I continued to administer to Holly's breasts. I felt Holly sit down on top of me and felt our earlier wetness on my lap. Holly's pussy rubbed against my cock as it lay against my stomach. It felt incredible as Holly slowly slid her pussy against my cock for a few minutes. I could finally take no more and reached down with my hand and lifted my cock up. Holly understood what I was doing and raised herself up slightly so that I could line my cock up with the entrance to her pussy. Slowly, Holly lowered her pussy onto my cock as I lifted my hips to get maximum penetration.

"Oh, God! That feels so incredible!" Holly moaned.

"You're so warm!" I moaned.

I lay back down and Holly began to gently to lift herself up and down on my cock. She quickly got a nice easy rhythm going as she fucked me with her warm, soft pussy. It felt so incredible! I could feel her pussy tighten on my cock with each stroke. We both moaned from the intense pleasure and I swear my cock felt like it grew another inch or two, as it strained to be as far inside of her cunt as possible. Holly's breasts bounced and jiggled on her chest as she continued fucking me. I reached up and cupped Holly's breasts in my hands as she quickened her pace on my cock. I knew Holly's orgasm was near and could feel her juices running freely down my cock. Holly started gasping as she quickened her pace even more. I raised my head and pulled her chest towards my mouth. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and sure enough, it sent Holly over the top as a massive orgasm ripped through her entire body! Holly screamed with joy! I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as her body shook. It was too much for me! My cock erupted inside of Holly's pussy. It was the most intense orgasm of my life! Holly fell on top of me and together we just lay there, with my cock still inside of her, as we savored the moment.

"That was incredible!" Holly panted. "I've never felt anything as intense in my life! Now I know what it feels like to be a woman!"

We kissed deeply as we continued to grind our bodies together.

I never wanted this moment to end.

After about fifteen minutes of just cuddling and holding each other and kissing, we decided that we better get up and have a shower before Holly's parents got home. I couldn't help myself and ended up on my knees licking Holly to another satisfying orgasm in the shower. Holly returned the favor by sucking me off to a mind blowing orgasm as well. That girl was a natural in the oral department!

Needless to say, a new chapter in our relationship began.

--- End of Part Two ---

12