Best Friends Forever Ch. 03

Story Info
A blossoming relationship continues.
5.6k words
4.7
60k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of my story about my best friend and me on our road to discovery. It is a recollection of our early times pleasuring each other. I really loved her and fondly remember these experiences from some twenty plus years ago. I hope you enjoy this third chapter that has long been overdue. Thank you for your patience and all your positive comments. Many of you have inspired me to share some more of our story.

Please send me your feedback and remember to vote. I'd like to know what you are thoughts are and whether you'd like to read more.

For now, enjoy Chapter Three.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our relationship changed from just being friends, to being lovers as well. We had finally consummated our relationship and I only wanted more. It was difficult to not think about Holly. Everything reminded me about her. It was like I was walking around in a daze. I only hoped that Holly desired me, at least, half as much as I desired her.

That question would quickly be answered.

The next morning, I stopped at Holly's house about 11:30 to pick her up for school. Holly bounded from her from porch as I pulled up to the curb. I watched as Holly crossed her lawn towards to car. Her athletic form mesmerized me, with the gently sway of her hips and the light bounce of her breasts. My cock began to grow.

"Good morning, lover!" Holly said, as she got into the car. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Not too bad," I responded. "I dreamt about us all night long and awoke with an incredible erection!"

Holly laughed and looked towards the growing bulge in my pants. Her eyes lit up as she said, "Is that for me?"

"Only if you want it?" I replied.

Holly beamed with joy, but didn't make any move towards me.

"Let's get out of here quick!" she suggested. "I want to kiss you, but we can't do it here in front of my house!"

I understood. We had not yet let anyone else know about our relationship. I think we were still trying to figure that one out ourselves. I started the car and started down the street. Once I had rounded the first corner, Holly leaned over, kissed me on the cheek and snuggled against my arm. Her hand rested on the bulge in my pants and gently, began to rub me.

"I'm sorry about that," Holly said. "I'm not ready to let my family know about us yet. This is new for me. I just couldn't risk someone seeing us out of a window."

I smiled at Holly as she looked up at me and replied in a reassuring voice, "I know. I understand, so don't worry about it. We have all the time in the world!"

Holly kissed me on my cheek and sighed with contentment. Life was so wonderful! The sun shone brightly that warm fall morning. Everything was so perfect! I didn't know what the future would bring but as long as I had Holly by my side, I knew it would be great! For the first time in my life, I thought about our future together, forever, as man and wife. No, not right away, but at some point down the road. I too sighed with contentment as I felt her at my side. Could this be what true love felt like? All I know is that I was bursting inside, and it felt good. Real good!

"Do you have anything important at school today?" Holly asked.

"Not really," I responded, "just a few lectures and a lab. Why?"

"I was just thinking about taking a day off to spend with you. Would you be interested?" Holly asked hopefully.

"What did you have in mind?" I said, already having decided that I didn't need any further convincing.

"Well, I just thought it might be nice if we got some food and drinks and have a picnic lunch down by the river. Do you remember where we used to play when we were younger?" Holly asked.

"Of course," I replied, "but I can't remember the last time I was down there. It must be at least two or three years."

"So are you game or not?" Holly said enthusiastically.

"Lead on!" I replied.

"Ah, you're the one who's driving!" Holly stated.

We both laughed.

"What did you want to eat?" I inquired.

"How about Taco Bell?" Holly suggested.

"Are you sure?" I responded. "Don't you remember the last time we ate there? We had to drive home with the windows open!"

We both laughed again.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Holly said giggling. "I guess you'll never let me live that one down?"

"Just be glad neither one of us smoke," I teased. "It could have been an explosive situation!"

Holly giggled and playfully hit me in the shoulder. This time, not hard enough to leave a bruise!

"Okay, point taken!" Holly finally conceded. "It doesn't really matter to me then. You decide. you're the one driving anyways."

After giving it a moments thought, I decided to just get some goods from the grocery store. A few minutes later we were back in the car and were on the way to the park down by the river. We arrived around noon and being the middle of the week, there were only a couple of other cars in the parking lot. Fortunately, they we both near the opposite end of the lot away from where the trail head lead to our old childhood alcove. I wondered if our secret alcove would still be the same as I remembered it?

Holly grabbed the bag from the grocery store, as I popped open the trunk of my car to grab an old blanket that I kept there. I was looking forward to being alone with her again and wondered if she was thinking about the same thing?

My cock started to grow as I watch her ass sway as she led the way down the trail. Holly looked back towards me and noticed my smile. She also noticed the bulge in my pants and returned my smile.

"Do you like what you see?" Holly asked seductively.

"Oh, God, yes!" I replied. "Nature can be so beautiful and serene!"

Holly laughed at my reply, and began to sway her shapely ass a little more flirtatiously as she continued down the path. I've got to see her bare ass, I thought, as my cock grew harder.

The path followed close to the river and soon came to an end, about a quarter mile from the trail head, in a heavily treed area. Most people that visited the park didn't know that there was about another half mile of park reserve along the river front, beyond where the trail ended. Holly and I knew the park well from our childhood, as we had spent many a day exploring throughout the beautiful park and discovering its many hidden treasures. Of course, that was back in the days when it was still relatively safe for kids to play and explore unsupervised.

We climbed down an embankment to the river bank and continued along a very narrow rocky shore for about another 500 feet. A cliff rose about 40 feet in height and rounded a bend in the river and out of sight of the anyone using the park. The shore line began to widen out. It was not far now.

"I've forgotten how secluded and beautiful this place is," I said. "It's been awhile hasn't it?"

"Too long, it brings back a lot of memories of the fun we used to have here, doesn't it?" Holly declared.

"It sure does," I replied, remembering the long days spent swimming and playing here with my friend.

Looking back towards me, Holly suggested, "Maybe, there are still some new memories yet to be made here?" She winked at me and smiled suggestively.

My cock responded to her wink. I knew it wouldn't be long now.

We rounded the final bend in the river and our old private little alcove came into view. It was a gentle rising sandy area about 30 feet wide and 20 feet long. It was kept clear of the heavy vegetation by the river which would flood the alcove during the rainy season and during any heavy rain. I was happy to see that the area was still as I remembered it, seemingly waiting for our return.

Holly ran ahead towards the alcove, happy to return again to our private little area. She twirled around and exclaimed, "It's still here and it's still the same as I remember it!"

I saw the happiness on her face as I watched her spin around. She was like a little girl again, playful and happy. Our childhood seemed so long ago. I remembered a much younger version of the same beautiful person twirling around and laughing. It was good to be back.

As I arrived, Holly put the bag on the ground and ran to embrace me. She pressed herself against me and threw her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

"I'm so happy to be back here with my best friend!" she declared. "This place brings back a lot of happy memories."

"It sure does," I agreed.

I returned the kiss as my one free hand cupped her butt and drew her groin against mine. Holly responded in kind, and ground herself against me. She moaned softly as we kissed passionately. I broke free and spread the blanket out onto the soft sand. Holly quickly pushed me unto my back and crawled on top of me. Her hands massaged my chest as she looked down at me and smiled. I felt her crotch begin to grind against mine. It felt good as I reached up and ran my hands under Holly's shirt to squeeze her tantalizing breasts. I loved the feel of her magnificent orbs and longed to suck her nipples into my mouth.

Holly moaned in response to my touch and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations as our bodies touched.

After several minutes of this, Holly began to unbutton my shirt, leaning down to kiss and suck on my nipples. I was surprised at how good it felt as she swirled her tongue around my nipples and sucked one, and then the other, into her mouth. My cock grew larger as my nipples seemed to be wired to my cock. I had never felt this connection before, but I'd never had my nipples played with before either. Slowly, Holly began to lower her kisses along my stomach and towards my groin. My cock was throbbing in my pants, begging to be released. It ached for some relief! I felt her warm breath thru the fabric of my pants as Holly reached my bulge and rubbed her face against my clad cock.

"Oh, God!" I moaned. "I'm so hard! Release me!" I begged.

Holly continued to tease me as she moved back higher and ran her hands up my stomach and then down my sides. My hips began to slowly hump upwards, as my cock sought relief.

I moaned, as the aching was becoming too much. Holly finally took pity on me and undid the button of my pants. Seductively, she kept her mouth near my cock as she lowered my zipper. My cock protruded upwards, straining to break free from my briefs. I lifted my hips as Holly grabbed both sides of my pants and underwear and began to pull them off. My cock sprang free, into the warm air. The freedom felt great, but the aching remained. My head of my cock was a deep purple, as it leaked pre cum from the tip. Holly's eyes remained glued to my cock as it pulsed against my stomach. Her hand finally reached down and began to stroke it.

"Oh my God, Holly!" I cried. "I can't believe how good that feels!"

My breathing was labored. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations as Holly pumped my cock up and down. My hips thrust upwards as her hand pumped my cock. I jumped and opened my eyes, when I suddenly felt Holly's tongue lick the end of my cock. She twirled her tongue around the head of my cock and lowered her mouth to swallow about two inches of my erect cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I said aloud. "I don't think I can take much more! Your mouth feels so incredible on my cock! Don't stop what you're doing!"

Holly seemed encouraged by my reaction as her tongue and mouth moved move fervently around, and up and down on my cock. Her hand pumped me up and down in unison. I felt my balls pulling tighter against my body, as my orgasm nearer. My breathing became ragged the closer I got.

Suddenly, I could take no more. My cock erupted in a massive explosion of force.

"Oh, God!" I moaned, as spurt after spurt shot from my cock. The feeling was unimaginable, as I savored the moment.

I opened my eyes, as Holly continued to gently pump and lick my cock. I was amazed, as each orgasm seemed to be getting progressively better. I didn't know whether I could take much more, but I was willing to try!

I pulled Holly upwards, so that I could kiss her. Her neck, face and hair were covered with my spunk. I couldn't help but smile. Holly suddenly became self-conscience of the situation and tried to pull back. I pulled her against me and kissed her passionately.

"Where are you trying to go?" I asked. "You look beautiful!"

"But I'm covered in your sperm!" she said, suddenly on the verge of tears.

I wondered what had happened, as Holly had seemed to enjoy performing fellatio on me. I kissed her again and embraced her in my arms.

"That's our sperm!" I replied. "You don't have to be embarrassed about it. Trust me when I say how happy you make me that you would allow me to come on your body. It's an honor that we can share such an intimate act."

"But now I feel dirty to have it all over my face!" Holly said.

"But why?" I tenderly said. "I love you with all my heart and I want to be able to share myself with you in every way! You're making me feel horrible that I shot my cum all over you."

"But why did you smile at me, almost like you were laughing at me?" Holly asked.

"Oh, Holly!" I replied tenderly. "I'm so sorry I made you feel that way, but I wasn't laughing at you. I smiled because you looked so beautiful covered with our sperm! You made me feel so wonderful and fulfilled with the way that you pleasured me. I can't tell you how much I love you and want to be with you!"

Holly thought about my response for a moment, and then smiled at me. I smiled too and kissed her deeply. Slowly I ran my tongue around her face and neck and licked the cum from her skin. Together we shared the taste, as our tongues intertwined. It was one of the most erotic moments thus far. My heart was bursting with love towards this incredible woman!

We both rolled on our sides as we faced each other and looked deeply into each others eyes. I suddenly realized I was butt naked and Holly was still fully clothed.

"Hey!" I said, suddenly sitting up.

"What? What's a matter?" Holly replied, worried with my reaction.

"How come I'm the only one with no clothes on?" I questioned.

Relieved by my question, Holly smiled and said, "Not for long lover!"

She began to undo the buttons on her shirt, but then stopped half way down, and stood up.

"What's the matter?" I said, half worried she had changed her mind.

"Nothing!" Holly replied. "Now shut up and watch!"

Holly began to sway to an imaginary song, as she finished undoing the buttons to her shirt. She tossed it aside as her breasts strained against the confines of a frilly yellow brassiere. I could see her dark areolas and erect nipples clearly through the light colored material. My flaccid cock again began to grow. Reaching behind her back, Holly deftly undid the clasp but kept the bra covering her breasts. Crossing an arm across her chest, she pulled her brassiere off and tossed it aside. Her beautiful breasts were hidden from my view, as she continued to sway to the imaginary song. She watched, as my cock continued to lengthen. She lifted her free hand up to cup one breast while moving her arm across to cup the other breast. Holly juggled both breasts up and down and squeezed them together. She leaned towards me to show me her cleavage, while continuing to juggle her cupped breasts. Holly smiled. She knew from the reaction of my cock that she was having the desired effect on me.

Turning around, Holly dropped her arms to her side and looked back at me. I was mesmerized by the sensual dance that she was performing for me. She put both hands on her ass and slowly bent forward. Her breasts hung freely in front of her as she continued to look back my way. I could see one of her fully erect nipples from the side, as she was turned my way. I licked my lips at the thought of it in my mouth. Standing back up, she undid the button on back of her pants and slid the zipper towards the crack of her ass. I sat amazed at her dexterity as I could never figure out why women's clothing always had the button or clasp in the back or on the side. As Holly's ass continued to sway to the imaginary music, she slowly allowed her pants to slide from her hips. She bent forward as they slowly slide down her legs.

"Oh, fuck!" I thought, as her panty clad ass came into view. My mouth dropped at the sight of the most fantastic ass I ever could have imagined pushed towards me. I reached up to touch Holly, but she giggled and moved out of reach. My cock was nearing the bursting point again. Holly bent all the way over and stepped out of her pants. Her pussy lips strained against a narrow strip of material on the small yellow panties she had on. I could see the dampness on the light colored material.

"Don't touch yet," Holly ordered, "and I'll give you a closer look."

I didn't move as Holly backed herself closer to my face. Her panty clad pussy was an inch from my nose. I inhaled deeply, as I savored Holly's musky fragrance. I pushed my face as close to her cunt as possible, without touching her, and felt the heat emanating from her sex hole. It took every ounce of will power not to stick my tongue out and taste her juices. Holly reached back and ran a finger under the elastic on the leg, letting me have a mind numbing view of her puffy pussy lips. I could see the dampness hanging from the lips and begged her to let me taste her. Again she giggled and moved away, swaying her hips to the imaginary music. My cock was leaking at the sight of the incredibly, beautiful woman performing before me.

Turning back around, Holly faced me and seductively licked her lips at the sight of my dripping cock. She began to lower her panties while swaying back and forth. Her beautiful neatly trimmed bush came into view, as my breathing was becoming labored. I could see the lips on Holly's pussy protruding from behind her pubic hair, as her panties slowly lowered down her legs. Holly reached up and tweaked her nipples. She gasped at her own touch and smiled at me. I was beyond horny! I wanted to push her to the ground and fuck her brains out! She had me worked up well beyond the limits of most mortal men.

At last, Holly kicked her panties off to the side and slowly approached me. Bending forward, Holly pushed me backwards until I again lay on my back. She ran her fingers over my cock and stroked me lightly.

"Be patient my love, soon enough!" she stated, talking to my cock.

I lay frozen, wondering what she was going to do next. Holly looked down at me and smiled. I was panting with desire, but managed to smile back. Slowly, Holly lowered her pussy towards my face as she straddled my head.

"Lick me good!" Holly challenged. "And I'll let you come inside of me again."

I didn't need the encouragement, as I could wait no longer. I reached up behind Holly and grasped her hips. I pulled her towards me until her pussy was right where it needed to be. I furiously began to lick her cunt. She screamed with pleasure and began to thrash about. I had her hips locked with my hands and held on.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" Holly panted over and over. "That feels so gooooooooood!"

Holly's taste was delicious as her pussy leaked her succulent juice all over my tongue. Her fragrance drove me wild! It felt good to be able to pleasure her, as she moaned with each stroke of my tongue. I reached up with one hand and squeezed a breast.

"Oh, Yes!" Holly moaned. "Play with my breasts!"

I sucked her small protruding clit with my lips and tweaked a nipple. She screamed, as she came! I lashed at her clit with my tongue as Holly moaned in pleasure. Wave after wave of her orgasm hit her. A gush of juice squirted from her pussy and soaked my face, but I didn't ease up. I grabbed both of her breasts with my hands and twisted her nipples with my fingers. Holly ground her pussy back and forth against my tongue as she rode out her orgasm.

"Oh my! Oh my!" Holly moaned, as she started to come down from her high. "That was incredible!"

12