Best Friends Forever Pt. 04

Story Info
Brian reads my diary, finds out my true feelings.
2.8k words
4.63
15.9k
17

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

Everything is happening so fast with Brian, not the way I thought it would. I would've preferred not to tell him I'm gay; however, the thought of Jason telling him first changed my mind. Still, I'm not eager to pour my heart out to him.

Initially, it feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest, but the look on his face scares me. I've seen it before many times from numerous people, most of them no longer associate with me. Ultimately, it's our friendship that hangs by a thread if Brian can't accept me as gay.

"You're gay," he says, studying me, his jaw dropping.

"Would you like something to drink," I offer, heading into the kitchen while get a handle on my emotions.

"Uhhh... No, I'm good," he says, following me to the kitchen.

"I wanted to tell you that sooner," I mention, fetching a cup from the cabinet and sitting it on the island.

"So - the guy I met earlier," he assumes, sitting down in a barstool, "is he your boyfriend?"

"Jason is a business partner, nothing more," I say, opening the refrigerator door.

"Do you have one," he inquires.

"No," I sigh.

"I'm surprised," he remarks, toying with the salt and pepper shakers on the island. "You're pretty convincing as a woman."

"It's not that easy, trust me," I explain, taking the tea pitcher out of the refrigerator, shaking.

Brian's words strike a chord with me. I regret telling him I'm gay because it only complicates matters. My eyes begin watering and puddling up with tears, but what's done is done. It'd be nice to change the subject before I slip up and tell him I'm in love with him, jeopardizing our friendship.

"How's the cut on your hand," I ask, knocking over my empty cup.

"It's okay," he says, glancing down at his hand, then looking at me again. "Are you crying?"

"Just a little," I sniffle, wiping a tear from my eyes.

"Why," he inquires, sitting the cup in front of me, then rising from his barstool.

"I didn't want you to know," I confess, sitting the pitcher on the island.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," he mentions, walking over to the cabinet and opening it.

"I thought it'd affect our friendship because -" I pause, holding my cup steady as I pour tea into it.

"Half a glass, please," he says, sitting a cup next to mine, waiting.

"Most people distance themselves from me when they find out I'm gay," I explain, pouring tea in his cup.

"I'm not most people," he says, lifting the cup to his lips.

Brian's comment keeps my fragile emotions in check, letting me know my sexuality isn't going to destroy our friendship. Still, it leaves me at a crossroads because I'm unable to express my true feelings to him. That'll certainly have an impact on our friendship.

"Besides, someone told me you might be gay back in college," he mentions, sipping his tea.

"I didn't tell anyone about me in college," I say, glancing over my shoulder as I put the pitcher back in the refrigerator.

"Melissa is the one who told me," he says, having a seat across from me.

"The shy German girl with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes," I describe, closing the refrigerator.

"That's her," he says, sitting his cup on the island.

"You tried to hook us up when y'all broke up," I remind, spinning around to face him.

"She wanted to meet you," he says, patting his hand on the island, "but that's beside the point."

"I didn't know how to approach her," I confess, leaning against the island.

"Anyway, she found your lingerie drawer when she spent the night with you," he says, gulping down his tea.

"Really," I inquire, resting my upper body on my elbows. "She never said anything about it to me."

"She thought you were gay because you never made a pass at her," he elaborates, sitting his cup on the island.

"She intimidated me with her gorgeous looks," I explain, gulping down most of my tea. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"If you wanted me to know, you would've told me," he says, sliding his cup to the side.

"What difference would it have made," I ask, pouring the rest of my tea in the kitchen sink.

"None, I guess," he says, sliding his barstool away from island, "just that I'd rather hear it from you instead of someone else."

"Well, at least I feel better telling you myself," I admit, sitting my cup beside the sink.

"Anyway, I need to swing by the apartment and get the rest of my stuff," he says, rising from the barstool.

"I've got a few things to do as well," I fib, reaching for his empty cup.

"I'll be back later on this evening," he says, handing me his empty cup, then wandering off to his room.

"That went well," I murmur, lingering around in the kitchen for a few minutes, thinking.

There's no point in pouring out my heart to Brian. If he was interested in having sex with me, he would've hinted about it. Instead, it seems like he's avoiding me even more now than before I told him I'm gay - but in subtle, depressing ways.

As my day turns to shit, I retreat back into the living room to stretch out on my leather sofa, giving up hope of having sex with Brian. The minutes linger by as I juggle random thoughts in my head, wondering if there's even a slight chance. When he finally opens up his bedroom door, he's wearing nicer clothes and a familiar cologne that tease my senses even more.

"You heading out now," I ask, lacing my fingers behind my head as he approaches me.

"Yeah," he says, pausing near the front door, jingling his car keys. "Would you like me to pick up something for supper?"

"Nah," I answer, sitting upright on the sofa to hide my growing erection, "I'll probably grab something to eat while I'm out and about."

"Alright, I'll see you sometime this evening," he bids farewell, opening the door and leaving.

As soon as Brian leaves the driveway, I send Jason a quick text to come pick up the design layouts. I kind of lied about having errands to run, but Brian doesn't need to see me sitting around the house all depressed. He'd suspect something is going on in my head.

Besides, I don't trust Jason to keep his mouth shut about me around Brian even if he means well. It's better if he shows up when Brian isn't here. That way, if something sexual happens between us, he'll be long gone before Brian returns.

About an hour later, Jason's SUV pulls into the driveway. Surprisingly, he doesn't say much at all while I help him load everything in the back of his Ford Explorer - which is fine with me. I'm upset with him and not in the mood to suck his dick. When he finally leaves, I use my idle time to catch up on chores and laundry, steering my thoughts away from Brian.

I soon bore of doing chores, retreating into my bedroom and closing the door. Sitting down at my computer, I upload pictures to my profile as the afternoon fades away. I'm not desperate for dick, but I'm smart enough to know Brian's heart belongs to Sara. The chances of him fucking me are less than zero.

"This fucking sucks," I mumble, turning off my computer.

"I need to get out of the house tonight," I say, slipping the ankle-high boots off my feet.

"And get laid before I go fucking crazy," I add, stripping myself down to my pantyhose.

"I'm not about sit at home and jerk off again," I promise, opening up my panty drawer. "Not tonight."

"Not when dick is too easy to come by," I joke, looking for a sexy, satin thong to wear.

Unable to find a pair of panties that appeal to my tastes, I close the drawer. Then, for some reason or another, I consider wearing the pair of silver satin panties with black embroidery Brian gave me the other night. Amazingly, they fit, but I don't have a matching bra.

Undeterred, I decide on going out wearing my black, soft faux leather corset with a matching tight leather mini skirt. Before getting dressed, I sit down at my vanity and use a little makeup to create the optical illusion of breasts. When I'm finished, I slide my leather skirt up my silky, smooth legs, wrap the corset around my waist and zip up the front side, leaving the strings loose on the back.

Somewhat partially dressed, I start working on touching up my makeup, putting extra effort into accenting my bright green eyes. My mood begins to shift and lift my spirits. Soon, I turn on my CD player for background noise while I touch up my lipstick. Suddenly, there's a knock on my bedroom door.

"Hey, are you awake," Brian hollers, knocking on my bedroom door again.

"C'mon in, it's not locked," I holler, staring into the mirror as I trace my lips with red lipstick.

"I'd like to take a shower if it's okay with you," he says, opening my bedroom door, entering. "Where are you at?"

"I'm in the bathroom touching up my makeup," I say, pushing open the door. "I didn't hear you come in."

"I've been back for awhile," he says, sitting on the edge of my bed with a change of clothes, studying me. "You must be going out tonight."

"I'm thinking about it," I say, raking my makeup into a drawer, "but I don't really feel like driving in Atlanta again."

"Traffic is a bitch on the interstate," he warns, walking into the bathroom with me.

"I keep the towels in the closet over beside the shower," I say, closing the drawer.

"Thanks, I could really use a hot shower after the shitty day I've had," he sighs, dumping his clothes on the edge of the garden tub.

I'd love to stay right here and watch Brian take a shower, but that might not go over well with him. Besides, I'd be tempted to touch myself. Delaying my departure, I turn up the volume on my CD player, hoping that he'll undress in front of me.

♫♪When she gets there she knows if the stores are all closed♪♫

"With a word she can get what she came for," I sing, glancing up in the mirror, daydreaming.

"I'm surprised you still listen to Led Zeppelin," he says, removing his tee-shirt and tossing it on the floor.

"This one song speaks volumes to me," I say, turning to leave, giving him some privacy.

"You don't have to leave," he suggests, kicking off his shoes while he unbuttons his pants, "at least finish what you were doing."

"Are you sure about that," I ask, pausing as he slides his pants down his legs and kicks them to the side.

"I'm not that insecure around you," he says, opening the shower door and turning on the water.

To my surprise, Brian takes off his boxers. My hopes begin to rise with wishful thinking. The possibility of anything happening vanishes just as soon as he steps into the shower. Before he closes the shower door, I steal a quick glance of his naked body, setting my imagination on fire.

♫♪And my spirit is crying for leaving♪♫

Lustful curiosity prevents me from leaving. My thoughts begin to cloud unable to make up my mind. I want to go out and take a chance on meeting a guy for sex tonight. Then again, I'm also entertaining the thought of staying home with hopes of seducing Brian.

I pause the music and hurry to finish primping. Steam from the shower begins to fog up the mirror, I attach a thin silver chain to my left earring, hook it to a clip-on nose ring and slide it up into my nostrils. The chain hangs down across my cheek, accenting the sexy black leather outfit nicely. As the time slips away, I put on the finishing touches with jewelry and perfume to make myself super sexy.

When he turns off the shower and opens up the door, my heart starts racing. Water drips from his wet hair and cascades down over his naked, muscular body as he wipes his face with the towel. After silently studying me for a little bit, he steps out of the shower, breathing a sigh of relief. Suddenly, the tip of his towel whips against my tight, leather skirt, startling me with a sharp, stinging sensation.

"Owww..., " I yelp, dropping the perfume bottle on the floor. "What'd you do that for?"

"Well, don't you look all hot and sexy," he says, twirling the towel in his hand.

"You make it sound like I fogged up the mirror," I joke, bending over to pick up the perfume bottle.

"Did you really mean all those things," he asks, popping my ass cheek with the towel again.

"Owww.... , Stop," I plea, rubbing my ass cheek as I stand upright. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yeah, you do," he says, gliding the towel over his wet body, "all the things you wrote in your diary about me."

"You read my diary!"

"You left it on the entertainment center," he says, scrubbing his wet hair.

"Jesus," I blurt, slapping my forehead with the palm of my hand. "Tell me you're joking."

"I only read the things you wrote about me since graduation," he mentions, wrapping the towel around his waist, then tucking it to hold it in place.

"Fuck, that was half of my diary," I say, leaning back up against the counter, my gut churning.

"I'm sorry," he apologizes, "I got bored waiting for you to come out of your room so I could take a shower."

"I wasn't ready for you to know those things," I mumble, staring down at the carpet.

"I'm flattered, but -" he pauses, resting his eyes on me.

"But what," I inquire, struggling to hold back my tears while I mentally brace for rejection or possibly worse.

"I don't understand what it is about me that interests you," he finishes, leaning against the counter, waiting.

"You're someone special - at least, to me you are," I explain, raising my head to look at him, "and I want to give myself to you."

"You mean you want to have sex with me," he clarifies, crossing his arms. "I wouldn't know where to begin with you."

"Sex is just sex," I explain, raking the hair from my eyes, "but whether it's good or bad - it usually starts with a kiss and just kinda goes from there."

"I never thought of it that simplistic," he adds, uncrossing his arms.

Thankfully, Brian isn't upset about my sexual interest in him. His last comment does stir my thoughts since I'm spinning my wheels in mud searching for a way to express my desires for him without destroying our friendship. It also gives me a sliver of hope that seducing him is possible if I change my approach.

"Would you mind tightening the strings on my corset for me," I ask, turning my back to him.

"Why do you even wear this thing," he asks, tugging the strings until it begins to constrict.

"I'm into - freaky - things," I grunt, exhaling as the corset tightens around my waist. "It's hard to explain."

"Is that tight enough," he asks, pausing to let me breath.

"Tighter, please," I request, exhaling again.

"Would you like me to tuck the strings for you," he asks, tying the strings in a bow.

"If you don't mind," I say, glancing back over my shoulder.

"I thought I knew everything about you," he mentions, pressing the play button on my CD player.

♫♪There's still time to change the road you're on, And it makes me wonder♪♫

"I love this part of the song," he says, tucking the strings underneath my corset.

"Your head is humming and it won't go in case you don't know," I sing, shaking my ass to the music, pausing.

"Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow and did you know," he sings, patting me on the ass cheek.

♫♪Your stairway lies on the whispering wind♪♫

Time seems like it's standing still just for me hearing Brian singing along with the song as well. With no way of knowing exactly what's going though his head at the moment, I make a desperate gamble and throw caution to the wind. Spinning around to face him, I drape my arms over his broad shoulders and kiss him softly on the lips.

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers