Best Friends Forever Pt. 06

Story Info
In the shadows of Brian's mind.
2.6k words
4.72
13.2k
24

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

I'm not one for taking a break during sex, at least not until I've satisfied my partner. It's a quirk of mine. I can, however, appreciate a short intermission on occasion if it prolongs something that I enjoy doing - like sucking on a beautiful, hard cock.

Leaving the bathroom gives me a chance to regroup and dream up other ways of keeping Brian's sexual interest in me elevated. More than anything, I want his first encounter to be something special he'll always remember but, at the same time, I don't want it to turn him off in any way. For now, it seems like I'm checking all the right boxes with him.

Naughty thoughts begin to circulate inside my head. As I round the foot of my bed heading to my purse for a cigarette, I glance back over my shoulder and catch a brief glimpse of him watching me. He may have been fighting the urge to cum, but I can tell he's blown away by me going down on him.

"I never thought I'd say this, Kevin," Brian says, shaking his head, "but, damn, you suck good dick."

"I've sucked more than my fair share," I brag, thumbing through my purse.

"You're better than most of the women I've been with," he says, exiting the bathroom to join me in my bedroom.

"Well, I enjoy doing it."

"I thought I knew everything about you," he says, studying me from the other side of the bed.

I light a cigarette and take a long, deep draw off it, filling my lungs with smoke. Traces of my red lipstick remain on the filter when I pull it from my lips. After a few seconds, I exhale a thin, steady stream of smoke from the corner of my mouth and sweep my eyes over Brian's naked body studying his body language. Once they settle on his cock, I take another quick puff and bat my eyelashes at him. Before long, my subtle erotic gestures begin fueling a state of perpetual suspense that grips his thoughts.

"You do," I remind, dropping the lighter in my purse, "but not in the bedroom."

"I'm not attracted to guys like you are," he says, studying me, "but -

"You don't need to explain yourself, Brian," I interrupt, flicking the ashes from my cigarette.

"It's just that you're really sexy and convincing dressed like -"

"I know, I get what you're saying."

"A woman," he finishes.

To some extent, I do have a hand in affecting a guy's sexual attraction to me. From the sexy, tight black leather outfits I wear to the ultra feminine image I project with makeup, jewelry and perfume, everything is meant to stimulate sexual desire. Explaining to Brian what's going on in his head will only confuse him more than he already is. That's something only he can come to terms with. Anyway, I'd glad he said woman and didn't label me with demeaning terms like: tranny, shemale, or a chick with a dick because I'm more than that - so much more.

"Are you going to put this in your diary as well," he asks.

I take another quick puff off my cigarette, pull it from my lips and smile.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know," he says, pinching his bottom lip with his teeth, waiting for my reply.

Knowing I have his undivided attention, I let him wait while I take another long draw off my cigarette.

"I'll let you read it when I do," I offer, exhaling the smoke.

"I would probably be better if I didn't," he jests, fondling his cock. "Reading it made my mind churn.

"How so?"

"Like to a point I want to know what you're like in bed," he says, locking eyes with me.

Brian's comment catches me totally off guard. My thoughts begin to spiral out of control like crazy, leaving me in a speechless daze. I was under the assumption that if things between us ever reached this point he'd only let me suck his cock, nothing more beyond that. One by one, they start to vanish until only a single driving thought remains - to satisfy him in bed.

"Kevin," he calls, snapping me back to reality.

"Is that so," I inquire, glancing over at him, smiling.

"I bet you didn't expect to hear me say that," he says, grinning.

"Hahaha... No comment," I snicker.

My mind soon wanders off aimlessly again as a mischievous smile stretches itself across my face. Images of a cackling witch flying across the night sky on a broomstick begin to fill my head. The imagery is more sexually suggestive than frightening and it's next to impossible for me to move my train of thought beyond a woman enjoying herself riding something long and hard.

After taking one final draw off my cigarette, I crush it out in the ashtray and exhale one last cloud of smoke. Almost instantly, the mood begins to shift. I turn off the lamp leaving just the closet light to illuminate the bedroom.

While my eyes adjust to the lower level of light, I crawl on the bed, then sit up on my knees. He hasn't got a clue of what's on my mind and I want to keep that a secret as long as possible. Without giving any hints, I throw him a quick smile and walk across the bed on my knees letting the shadows play devilish tricks on his mind.

"Would you mind handing me that towel," I ask, softening my voice to sound feminine.

"Sure," he says, turning around to retrieve it from the bathroom floor.

"You have no idea how sexy your ass looks," I mention, resting my ass cheeks on the back of my calves.

"I don't think it is," he says, whipping around to face me.

"Sure it is. I'm going to be getting a closer look at it in just a minute."

"You must have something in mind," he says.

Brian watches and waits as I spread the towel across the bed. I do have something in mind, something erotic and a little kinky. It's nice to know his curiosity is perked, wondering what it is. I want to tell him, but I don't want to ruin the surprise for him.

Twisting my waist, I tumble over on the towel and collapse onto my back, letting my nose chain invert itself over my pretty face. Then, I press my feet into the mattress and raise my hips into the air. Wiggling my body from side to side, I slither myself across the bed towards him.

"Forget I said that," he says, shaking his head while he watches me position myself.

"You said you wanted to know what I was like in bed," I remind, dropping my head over the edge of the bed.

"That - I - did," he says, stepping back away from the bed.

"If you want to take some pictures of me in action," I suggest, flinging my long hair over the edge, "I'm okay with it."

"Maybe some other time," he says, waving his beautiful cock in my face.

"It's just a suggestion, nothing more," I add, wrapping my hands behind his knees.

"You know, this position is probably going to make you gag."

"It sounds like you're trying to talk me out of it," I jest, sliding my fingertips up and down the back side of his legs.

"No, not really," he hesitates, gazing down at me. "It's just that Sara -"

"I'm not Sara," I remind, caressing his ass cheeks."

It doesn't surprise me that Brian is bringing up Sara's name in bed with me. Actually, I expect him to compare us to some extent. That's only because I'm willing do certain things sexually most woman have no interest in doing. I don't view it as an advantage, but it certainly helps enticing guys to jump in bed and have sex with me.

"I'm sorry," he apologizes, closing his eyes and sighing, "I shouldn't mention her name - not now."

"It's okay," I say, tugging his legs.

"Something tells me you're full of surprises."

"I have my moments," I hint, gently dragging my fingernails across his bare skin.

His whole body shivers.

"That - fucking - tickles," he stutters.

I stop and gaze up at Brian, letting him regain his composure.

"Am I distracting you?"

Brian is somewhat distracting me, but that's okay. I know he'll enjoy anything I do from this point on. Besides, it's erotic having his cock dangling in my face like a worm on a hook.

"Not at all," I say, spreading my knees apart like butterfly wings as I pull my feet up into my crotch.

"You have no idea how sexy you look," he gushes, gazing down into my eyes.

"Are you sure you don't want to take pictures," I ask.

"Some things are better off if left to memory," he says, resting his hand on my cheek.

"Last chance."

Brian cold fingertips slide across my cheek. His tender display of affection renders me speechless. I gaze up him, wondering what sex with him is going to feel like when reaches that point.

"I admire your determination," he says.

"You said you were fighting the urge."

"Did I say that," he jests, lowering his cock within range of my tongue.

The silhouette of Brian's body cloaks my face in a perpetual shadow. His pale, damp white skin seemingly glimmers in the twilight with every breathe he takes. As I gaze up at him lost in my own thoughts, his beautiful cock seemingly splits the smile on his adorable face in half. Strangely, I want to submit to him even more so than other guys I've been with.

"Should I start recording you," I joke, circling my lips with the tip of my tongue to moisten them.

"Uh - That won't be necessary," he says, fixating his eyes on me.

"All I want is for you to enjoy yourself," I say, coiling my slender fingers around his warm cock.

"I am," he says, chuckling, "but don't hold it against me if I accidentally fart in your face.

"Please, don't do that," I beg, guiding his cock to my lips.

"Hahaha... I won't," he promises, relaxing his body.

Eager to return to intimacy, I open my mouth and blast Brian's throbbing cock with my warm breath. After a bit, he relieves me, allowing my busy hands to roam freely over his muscular, naked body. Teasing the sensitive areas of his cock with my moist tongue, I slide them over his hips and rub his ass cheeks, flooding his mind with pleasurable sensations.

Before long, I begin to work my way up and down his shaft, slapping his cock from side to side with my tongue as if engaging in a playful medieval style duel. Each time I pass the soft, sensitive areas, I poke and jab them with the tip of my tongue. Then, I kiss the head of his cock in a display of good sportsmanship and repeat my actions until his whole cock is wet with saliva.

"It feels weird watching you," he says, leaning forward to rub his cock against the tip of my tongue.

Thinking I'm doing something wrong, I hit the brake, stopping whatever it is I'm doing at the moment.

"It's going to feel weird before it feels natural."

"You have an unique way of looking at things," he says, touching my cheek.

Closing my eyes, I blindly snap at his cock with my puffy red lips.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No," he says, tapping it on my lips. You're hitting all the right spots with me."

Brian's innocent comment is a bit misleading and hits me like the power of a wizard's spell book. I pause my busy hands, open my eyes and gaze up at him, wondering for a minute what my chances would be if his relationship with Sara dissolved completely. Then, I decide not to read too far into his words, taking them at face value without letting it consume me.

Like a visitor knocking on my door, he taps the swollen head of his cock on my lips, waiting patiently to be invited inside. Giving in to my submissive tendencies, I rest my head against the side of the bed. Then, I wrap my hands around his waist and pull him over on top of me. His hands slam into the mattress slowing his fall.

"What're you doing," he asks.

"Hahaha...," I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny," he asks, gazing through the narrow space between our bodies.

"That was priceless," I say, moving my hands from his waist to his ass cheeks.

"I wasn't expecting you to do that," he says, repositioning his hands.

"Well, you won't bruise my tonsils doing it this way.

"You have a warped sense of humor," he jests, widening his stance.

Brian's body weight settles upon me until his hard cock is dangling inches from my lips. His hips soon begin to gyrate. Squeezing his ass cheeks, I hold him still and guide him into my open mouth. Once my tongue makes contact with the swollen head of his cock, his body starts to quiver. A sexual hunger inside of me wraps my warms, moist lips around his shaft.

Almost immediately, he begins to leak

"Oh, God," he exclaims, lifting his body off mine.

Like gentle ocean waves breaking against the shoreline, the whole bed begins to rock back and forth as he slides his cock in and out of my mouth. His short, rhythmic strokes brush it against my tongue. Before long, it's drenched with my saliva.

The friction begins to numb my mouth. Then, a burning sensation sweeps through my jaws. I ignore the pain, loosen my lips and pull him closer, wanting him to go even deeper with his thrusts. Eventually, his cock touches the back of my mouth.

My body starts to quiver and my tiny cock stirs with life as he ventures deeper and deeper with each thrust, fucking my salivating mouth like wet pussy. Soon, an embarrassing bulge appears underneath my tight leather skirt. It wouldn't be so bad if knew he wasn't face to face with it. Afraid he'll notice and be turned off by it, I pull my feet closer to my crotch and conceal my erection the best I can.

Before long, I feel lightheaded and it begins to tax me. My busy hands slow down on rubbing and caressing his ass cheeks. I need air, but I don't really want to come up for it - not right now. Although I'm anticipating his orgasm, I'm torn between a desire for him to cum in my mouth and the thought of him spraying it all over my face.

Suddenly, he stops and slides his cock out of my mouth. Then, he stands upright. I should be heartbroken, but strangely I'm not.

"I - don't," he pants, "I don't think it's going to happen like this."

"Am I doing something wrong," I ask, catching a quick breath of fresh air, relaxing.

"Not at all," he says, gazing down into my eyes, touching my cheek. "I haven't had this much fun in bed with someone in awhile."

"Then, what is it?"

"I don't know," he pauses, touching my cheek with his fingertips. "The more I try not to think about it - the more I am thinking about it."

"Okay, you lost me," I say, rolling over onto my belly.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is," he pauses, backing away from the bed, "I want to have sex with you."

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers