Best Friends Forever Pt. 08

Story Info
The time of my life with Brian.
3.8k words
4.73
11.5k
12

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers

"Flip over..."

Those two words come as a surprise, filling my mind with expectations. I find it interesting that Brian wants to switch from doggie style to a more traditional sex position, a romantic one at that. Hopefully, he won't be turned off if he sees my cock while we're having sex. I hope not. Playing with myself is the only sexual joy I have these days.

Suddenly, my phone chimes, interrupting my thoughts. At this hour of the night, it's more than likely Jason wanting to know if I'm awake, hitting me up for phone sex. Ignoring the text, I sit up on the bed to stretch before flipping over on my back for some more dick.

Metal bracelets dangling from my wrists jingle against one another as I extend my arms up into the air and spread apart my fingers. As I reach for the ceiling, my tight black leather skirt slips off my hips, covering my cock again. Then, I slowly lower my arms, dropping them to my sides.

"That's looks sexy," Brian says, watching me stretch.

"Mmm..." I purr, twisting and turning my waist from side to side. "I needed that."

"It looks like it."

"I meant you pounding my ass like you did," I clarify.

"Most women prefer doing it doggie style," he says, sliding the towel off the bed.

"So why change positions," I inquire, moving the satin pillows out of the way.

"I don't know," he says, waving the towel in the air. "Something different, I guess."

"You won't hear me complain."

"Anyway, I don't know what you like," he adds, stretching the towel over the bed again.

"Every position has something I enjoy," I say, resting my hands on my thighs, waiting.

"So what do you enjoy on your back," he asks, tugging at the corners of the towel.

"If I tell you, then you'll just get hung up on it,"

"What about doggie style," he asks, looking at me.

"That's in a class by itself," I say, smiling.

"You're not going to give me a straight answer, are you," he pries, shaking his head.

"A straight answer," I repeat, repositioning the pillows. "Hahaha... Never."

"I didn't think so," he says, chuckling. "Would you prefer a different position?"

"Are you kidding," I say, tumbling over on the bed facing him. "I love laying on my back."

"I can tell," he says, waiting for me while I stuff a pillow under my head.

Butterflies - oodles and oodles of them fill my stomach while I position myself on the bed. As the tingly feelings ripple through my body, my heart begins to flutter. I'm nervous, but I don't exactly know why. Perhaps it's because Brian is going to see my little sissy cock while he's fucking me.

His sexy, bright blue eyes twinkle in the twilight as he sweeps them over me. His mind; silently processing his thoughts. Breathless, I gaze up at his tall, muscular body towering over me in wonder as I remove my nose chain and toss it on the dresser. Physically, he's everything that I wish I could be yet so much more.

The light shining from inside my closet gives his nude silhouette a certain mystique I find attractive. His pale white skin and short, damp brown hair shimmer like ocean waves crashing up against the shoreline in the moonlight each and every time he draws in a breath. I want to touch myself just looking at him, but not right now. I'm afraid it'll turn him off.

My worrisome thoughts begin to fade away as I gaze up at him. Pressing my feet into the bed, I raise my torso and slip my tight black leather skirt up over my hips. His curious eyes settle upon my soft, tiny cock when I finally uncover it, fueling my anxieties even more.

Stuffing my fingers inside my mouth, I lure his attention away from my lifeless cock. Then, I reach down between my legs, hiding it from his view as I spread my cheeks apart. His eyes fixate on me as I mimic a woman playing with her pussy, teasing his imagination.

Rubbing my fingertips around and around my partially open hole, I moisten it with saliva. As my imagination runs rampant, my fears begin to disappear. Soon, my thoughts fill with my own sexual fantasies. I start putting on a sexy, little show for him, slipping a finger inside my ass and finger fucking myself with it as I softly moan in pleasure.

"You're not going to let up, are you," he asks, interrupting my moment of self pleasure.

"I haven't done anything," I say, opening my eyes to see him playing with his cock, "at least not yet."

"You don't have to," he says, shaking his head.

"What're you thinking about," I inquire, resting my feet on the bed with my knees in the air.

"You," he whispers, placing his hands on top of my knees.

"What about," I ask, dragging my fingertips over my lifeless cock as I retract my hand.

"Nothing really," he says, sliding his hands up and down my legs. "It's just that - well - I've never met anyone so willing or giving as you."

"Mmm... I moan, closing my eyes as I push my head down into the pillow. "That feels good."

"It makes me really want to cum inside you," he adds, caressing my pantyhose.

"I want you to," I whisper.

"You do," he asks, pausing his busy hands.

"Yeah, but it's not going to do any good if it goes flat," I hint, blinking.

"Probably not," he snickers, crawling up on the bed with me.

"Oh, wow," I say, raising my knees into the air.

"My legs were getting tired from standing up," he says, positioning himself in front of me.

"I was wondering if you were going to crawl on the bed with me," I say, spreading my knees apart.

"You look like you could use some company," he jests, lifting my legs higher, smiling.

My arms settle on the bed beside me as Brian folds my body in half, curling my ass into the air. Squeezing the base of his cock, he slides the head of it through my wet crack, teasing me. Then, he pauses over my hole, driving me absolutely crazy with anticipation.

Gazing down into my eyes, he gently pushes. Warm, pleasant sensations engulf me as the head of his cock stretches open my tight hole. The sudden ecstasy of penetration raises my head off the pillow.

"Ahh... Ahhhh...," I gasp, gazing into his eyes, panting.

"I must've touched a sweet spot," he says, spreading my legs further apart.

"Oh, yeah," I moan, dropping my head onto the pillow as I shutter my eyes.

My ass wraps around Brian's beautiful, warm cock, gobbling it up inch by inch. An intense feeling of pleasure surges through my body, stealing my breath away. I'm in Heaven, but opening up my eyes seems like an impossible task. Nevertheless, I can feel his heavy gaze weighing upon me as I lay there, listening to him breathe.

On and on he penetrates me. My heart begins to beat faster; my temperature climbs higher, warming my soul from the inside out. By the time his balls touch my skin, traces of pre cum ooze from my soft cock. His silence, however, leaves me to wonder what he's thinking.

"Oh - oh, my God," I gasp, blindly reaching for my cock. "You feel so good."

Before I can touch myself, Brian brushes my hand away. My eyes spring open. Raising my head off the pillow, I gaze up into his eyes, assuming that I've done something wrong.

Then, something totally unexpected happens. His warm fingers coil around my lifeless cock and hold it upright. My face blushes and I can feel my heart beating in his hand. His tender touch is amazing and a lot more pleasurable than touching myself. I feel as if I could cum all over myself right then and there.

"You should see the look on your face," he says, sliding his fingertip over the head of my cock.

Speechless, I close my eyes and drop my head on the pillow, panting.

"Relax, this isn't that taxing to me," he adds, sticking his finger into my open mouth.

My mouth waters when his finger touches my tongue. Clasping my lips around it, I suck on it like a cock, pretending it's his cum I taste in my mouth. Like a slut, I hunger for more. Then, he slips his finger out of my mouth, dragging it over my lower lip.

"Mmm...," I moan, licking my lips.

"This must be a pleasant surprise for you," he whispers, coiling his fingers around my cock again.

It is a pleasant surprise, one that I'll cherish in my memories forever. Goosebumps erupt on my forearms while Brian toys with my lifeless cock, waving it around and around back and forth like a rag doll. It doesn't take long for it to get hard in his hand - not with his warm, hard cock buried deep inside me.

"But there are some things I don't think I can do," he adds.

"That's okay," I whisper, relaxing my body.

Suddenly, Brian's hips begin to rock back and forth while he's playing with cock. His gentle thrusts are slower, shorter and more deliberate than when he was pounding my ass doggie style, barely moving the bed. Nevertheless, it doesn't take long for him to find a nice steady rhythm humping me.

"Oh, my God," I moan, closing my eyes.

"You must like that," he says, coordinating his thrusts with stroking my cock.

"It feels - it feels incredible," I say, stretching my arms out across the bed.

I'm sure there's a better word to describe how good it feels, but Brian has my head spinning like crazy. Either that, or the room is. Still, it'd be nice to cum, even if I don't really want to.

I hardly notice when he let's go of my cock and hooks his hands underneath my knees. The repetition of his thrusts begin to increase when he pushes my legs towards my ears. Soon, the bed is rocking back and forth while his cock slides in and out of my ass. After awhile, he releases my legs and collapses over on top of me on all-fours, steadily humping me.

The sudden change in his position arouses my curiosity. I open up my eyes and find his cute, handsome face hovering above me, waiting. Then, his lips touch mine, kissing me - but it's not just any kiss. It's warm and affectionate, filled with a passion that melts my heart away.

When he peels his lips from my lipstick, I wrap my arms around his broad shoulders and pull him down on top of me. My tiny cock lays over like a blade of grass in the breeze as our lips mesh together. Feelings of closeness sweep though me with it sandwiched in between our warm bodies.

My busy hands caress his naked body as his thrusts intensify even more. Fiction from his flesh rubbing against my cock begins to raise our body temperatures higher. Soon, traces of pre cum are leak from my little sissy cock onto my skin.

As our affection escalates, he becomes more intimate with me, clenching my leather corset where breasts should be and gently squeezing my chest. Steamy, warm breath caresses the side of my neck when he leans his head over my shoulder to nibble on my earlobes. Then, he starts toying with my earrings with the tip of his tongue, exciting me even more.

His body heat continues to build until beads of sweat drip from his body onto me. Eventually, his breathing becomes shallow. His adorable, handsome face begins to show the signs of determination. He's close to climaxing; I can sense it somehow. Although I really want him to, I wish we could have sex all night long.

"Don't stop," I beg, rubbing his back. "Fuck me - fuck me, please."

"I'm close - so close," he pants, humping me.

"Oh, God, you feel good," I moan, squeezing my ass cheeks tighter. "I want you to cum in me so bad."

It doesn't take much to push Brian past his tipping point. Soon, his movements appear to be going in slow motion as the muscles in his body constrict. When his eyes roll over into the back of his head, he shutters them. Then, he thrusts himself deep inside me and holds his body motionless, waiting.

"I'm gonna cum," he pants, arching his back.

There's no telling what's all going through his mind - if anything at all. Seconds feel like an eternity happening in slow motion as I wait for him to cum. Suddenly, his cock erupts inside of me like a volcano.

"I'm coming," he exclaims, panting. "Oh, my God, I'm fucking coming."

Brian's warm, throbbing cock twitches inside of me, filling me with the warm, wet sensations of his orgasm. I feel whole and complete - no, I feel absolutely blessed. I don't want him to pull it out of me and take away that feeling - not now - it feels too damn good.

My ass constricts around his cock squeezing every drop of cum I possibly can from it. Soon, he he resumes humping me, prolonging the moment awhile longer. Wet, squishy sounds fill the room as it glides in and out of my ass with ease. God, it feels so damn good. Eventually, he stops leaving his beautiful cock inside me. Then, our eyes lock.

"That was - that was amazing," I say, touching his cheek.

"You can say that again," he pants.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to cum," I say, sliding my fingertips across his cheek.

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard," he says, gazing down into my eyes.

"I could feel it when you cum inside me," I say, gazing up into his bright blue eyes.

"Thank you," he says, leaning over and kissing my forehead.

Cum oozes from my hole and trickles through my crack when Brian finally slides his cock out of me. It'd be nice if I had cum as well to share in the moment, but I'm content just satisfying his needs. It's all that matters to me right now. Anyway, the euphoric feelings of being freshly fucked are short-lived.

Concern creeps into my thoughts. I can't help wondering if we'll have sex again. I hope so because his dick is amazing. If he treats Sara half as good as he treats me in bed, I don't want to be his girlfriend - I want to be his wife.

As I lay on the bed sorting through my random thoughts and feelings, he quietly slips off the bed. I hardly even notice since I'm too tired sit up at the moment.

"It smells like ass and sex in here," he jests, stretching his arms.

"I think it smells like we had a good time," I add, taking a deep breath and exhaling before I open my eyes.

"Yeah, that too," he agrees, pulling me to the edge of the bed, smiling.

"I could go for another round," I hint.

"I'm kinda spent right now," he says, caressing my pantyhose with his fingertips.

"It was just a thought," I mention.

"Would you've swallowed if I had cum in your mouth," he inquires, pausing his busy hands.

"There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, Brian," I affirm, touching my soft cock, fantasizing.

"I don't doubt that," he says, watching me.

Suddenly, Brian scoops the palms of his hands underneath my ass and flings me up into the air. With no time to react, I'm just along for the ride. The room spins as I flip over backwards.

"Oh shit," I blurt, spinning through the air end over end.

I land on my hands and knees on the opposite side of the bed, my hair hanging in my face.

"Hahaha...," he laughs, shaking his head. "You never could do a backflip on your own."

"What did you do that for," I ask, slinging my head to the side to get the hair out of my eyes.

"I didn't think you had any cat in you," he says, studying me, "but you just landed on all-fours like one."

"Well, get back on the bed and I'll show you how much cat I have in me," I tease, crawling across my bed towards him.

I just let my mouth overload my ass. Normally, I'd never consider sucking cock ass to mouth. It's not really sexually appealing to me unless it's a special occasion. Still, I can't think of any better way to show Brian my appreciation for treating me good in bed. I doubt he'll decline the offer because I know him all too well.

"That sounds like a challenge to me," he says, studying me.

"It's whatever you want it to be," I say, sitting up on my knees, waiting.

"Why are you looking at me like that," he asks, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You're going to love this," I say, giving him a mischievous smile.

"You're not going to do what I think you are," he asks.

"It's better than that - way better," I assure, pulling him towards me, "but you'll need to stand up."

"Whew... I was starting to get worried there for a minute," he mentions, standing up on the bed.

The bed shakes beneath us as Brian struggles to find his balance, wobbling right along with it. I find it rather amusing that he might have thought I wanted to fuck him. That couldn't be further from the truth. If anything, I doubt he was expecting me to suck his cock after we just had sex.

"I bet you weren't expecting this," I say, sliding myself closer to him.

"Not in my wildest dreams," he says, reaching for the ceiling to brace himself.

"It isn't something I do often," I fib, wrapping my hand around his thigh.

Speechless, Brian watches me in disbelief. It's all good. I'm in no rush because pleasure and timing always seem to go hand in hand when things get kinky in bed. Besides, this is my gift to him. He deserves it and I want him to know I appreciate everything that he's done for me - treating me like a woman - and with respect.

Spreading my knees apart, I sink down onto the bed in front of him. Then, I cup his balls in my other hand, teasing them with my delicate touch. His curious eyes fixate on me, waiting. His thoughts; distant, slipping off into oblivion - or wherever they may be.

When I touch his beautiful, warm cock again, I can feel his heart beating in the palm of my hand. It's hypnotic, sending me off into a daze. Then, suddenly, something magical happens. Tonight flashes before my eyes in an instant while I seemingly relive each and every second of it in the blink of an eye.

Something, I don't know what exactly, brings my mind back to reality. I lift his flaccid cock and gently kiss the head of it before blasting it with my warm breath. Then, I gaze up into his bright blue eyes while I slowly, methodically guide it towards my open mouth.

The tip of my tongue extends from my mouth. I shutter my eyes - but only for a second while I tease his cock, licking the soft, sensitive areas of it. Then, I wrap my warm, wet lips around it as I glance up into his spellbound eyes again, intensifying the experience for him.

"Ahhh...," he gasps, moaning in pleasure.

For a brief second, Brian's paralyzed, unable to move a muscle. As his cock slowly hardens inside my mouth, his hips instinctively begin to rock back and forth. Soon, my hand reaches for his balls, fondling them with my fingertips.

I can taste myself on his beautiful, warm cock as soon as my lips start gliding up and down his shaft. Strangely, it's not bitter or nasty. It's rather sweet and arousing - almost addictive. Oddly, I feel as if I could suck him all night and not get enough. Other than that, it's making me extremely horny, with an insatiable urge to masturbate in front of him.

On and on, I push myself to the limit, sucking faster and faster, saturating his beautiful cock with saliva as it disappears inside my mouth. I know he's enjoying this. His eyes - they don't lie, watching me in action. I want him to cum in my mouth - so bad. Sadly, it's going to take a lot more effort than I can possibly give for him to cum so soon after having sex.

After awhile I begin to slow down and tire. His cock slips from my exhausted lips. I hang my head over in front of him, too tired to look up at him; disappointed. His hand reaches down and touches my head. I lift my head up and glance at him. Then, his fingers slide through my long red hair as he takes a deep breath and exhales.

"No one has ever done something that special for me," he says, gazing down at me.

"I didn't want to stop," I whisper, collapsing on the bed.

"You did a wonderful job," he adds, squatting down on the bed beside me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get you to cum again," I apologize, touching his chest.

"Don't worry about it," he says, dragging the back of his fingers over my cheeks. "It was still amazing to me."

I feel better - much better. After I sit up on my bed, we chit chat until fatigue and the need for sleep take a toll on us. Then, Brian slides off the bed and heads into the bathroom to put on his boxers while I watch him, daydreaming. When he returns, he pauses beside my bed.

Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers
12