Best Friends Forever Pt. 09

Story Info
The monster in the closet.
2.2k words
4.53
10.3k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

It's 1:27am. Sunday morning. There's no doubt in my mind Brian has some good dick - and I mean some good fucking dick. My ass is sore, but I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything in the world. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to do some of the kinky things I wanted to try with him, but it's okay. I'm sure that he enjoyed having sex with me nonetheless.

Right now, the only thing pressing on my mind is a cigarette. After the wonderful ass fucking he give me, I need one. Hopefully, I don't wake him up stumbling around through the house in the dark because I'm really looking forward to cuddling with him and sleeping away half the day.

Anyway, I soon find my way though the kitchen and into the washroom. I sit my purse on the drier and sift through it for my cigarettes and lighter. Then, I light one and inhale. Relief hits me as soon as my lungs fill with smoke. After I exhale, I open the back door and let the cloud of smoke drift outside.

A gust of wind whips my long red hair and nips at my bare skin. My tight leather skirt funnels the cold air towards my nether regions chilling me to the bone. Without panties covering my cock, it draws up inside me like a scared little turtle. Shivering, I huddle inside the doorway shielding myself from the breeze as I peer out into the night and smoke.

Remnants of the rain earlier still drip from the roof. Wet Autumn leaves litter the back porch. Other than trees limbs swaying in the wind, the neighborhood is surprisingly quite, absent of barking dogs and the early morning traffic. My mind wanders as I gaze off into the distance admiring Atlanta's spectacular skyline against a clear, moonless night sky. Out of pure habit, I pick up my phone and read the missed text message.

"Wake up, sexy lady," Jason's missed text reads.

My thoughts stir. I can tell what's on Jason's mind. Against my better judgement, I send a bullshit reply, hoping he's not awake at this hour of the night to reply.

"Sorry, I was busy," I text, taking a puff from my cigarette, then blowing the smoke out the door.

"What are you doing," his text beams back.

"Fuck," I blurt, mumbling to myself, "I knew I shouldn't have sent a reply.

"Smoking," I reply.

"That's a nasty habit for such a pretty lady."

"It's not my only habit that requires sucking," I tease, flicking the ashes from my cigarette.

Jason is probably laughing at my comment, but I don't give a fuck. I'm a cocksucker and proud of it. Still, it invites him to maneuver the conversation.

"You're such a tease."

"It comes natural," I reply, sighing.

"So what're you wearing?"

"Yup, I can see where this is going," I mumble, rolling my eyes.

If I don't nip Jason in the bud now, he'll start hounding me for phone sex or beg me to come over and suck him off tonight. Neither sound very appealing, considering I can cuddle with Brain in bed.

"I'm dressed for bed," I lie, taking a puff off my cigarette.

"I bet you're wearing one of your sexy satin nightgown."

"Hot pink with black lace," I lie again.

"Why not the one I got for you birthday?"

"I wore it last night," I lie, sending another quick text.

"So why are you still awake," I ask.

"I'm bored."

"You mean you're horny," I reply, flicking the ashes from my cigarette.

"That too."

"Sounds like a personal problem," I reply, taking one last draw off my cigarette.

"Come over and have some fun with me."

"And... here we go," I mumble, emptying my lungs of smoke.

"I'm about to crawl in bed," I reply, flicking my cigarette butt out the door.

"You know you want to wrap those pretty lips around my cock."

I blush. Jason's persistent; I'll give him that. His offer of more dick is tempting, but it's not happening.

"I've already had some dick tonight," I reply, closing the back door.

"I don't mind sloppy seconds."

"That's just not right." I text, giggling.

"Did you get off?"

"?????..." I text, leaning back against the drier.

"I thought so," he replies, quickly following it with another text.

"So did he cum in your mouth or ass? Better yet - did even he eat your ass after fucking it?"

I shake my head. I'm surprised Jason didn't ask me if I spit or swallowed in that barrage of texts. No, I'm not. He already knows I swallow.

"No," I reply.

"That's too bad. I would've eaten that sexy little ass for you."

My face reddens and my temperature rises just thinking about my ass getting eaten like a pussy. That's something I'm afraid of asking Brian to do.

"You're asking a lot of personal questions," I text.

"Maybe. So who is he?"

"A friend," I reply.

"The guy staying with you?"

"That's none of your business," I reply, making it obvious it's Brian.

"So how did you convince Brian to sleep with you?"

"Does it matter," I fire back.

I snatch my purse from the drier and head into the kitchen. Then, I sit down in a barstool at the island fuming, waiting for a bullshit reply. I should turn off my phone and go get dressed for bed. At least then I can curl up with Brian.

"Depends. Are you planning on sleeping with him again?"

I refuse to reply. Jason's annoying me with his questions now. I stand up convincing myself it's bedtime. Suddenly, more texts bombard my phone.

"OMG! I knew it."

"You're in love with him."

"Give it up. It won't turn out the way you want with him."

"Does he know you whore hop around?"

My eyebrows furrow as I read his barrage of texts. The last one strikes a serious chord with me. Basically, Jason's saying that I don't know what I want in bed other than just dick and I'll sleep with any guy willing to fuck me. I might be a sissy and a faggot, but I'm not like that.

"Looking for a steady boyfriend doesn't mean I'm whore hopping around," I fire back, collapsing in the barstool.

"Whatever, I just know guys like to sample the goods first."

"Oh, he sampled the goods," I tease, swiveling my barstool from side to side, firing off a more descriptive text.

"That's why my ass is sore," I add.

"Aww... Your pussy hurts. Want me to kiss it and make it feel better?"

My eyes roll again. I wasn't sure of it before, but now I'm almost certain Jason is playing with himself. At least my phone isn't ringing.

"You know, you're turning out to be a slut."

"You think," I text, fondling myself.

"Tight black leather outfits, sexy red lips and a taste for cock. I know a slut when I see one."

"That doesn't make me a slut," I reply.

"You should've invited me over. We could've taken turns banging your little ass while you were sucking the other off."

"Tempting, but I'll pass," I reply.

"I can't believe you'd turn down getting two cocks at once."

"What makes you think Brian would go for that," I ask, sliding my hand from underneath my leather skirt.

"There's nothing as hot as a threesome."

"I'm not so sure about that," I reply.

"Hell, I'd even let you fuck me."

"I'm sure you would," I reply.

"I'd love to be your bitch in bed."

"I hate my dick," I text.

"I'd still suck it for you, baby."

Nothing Jason is saying interests me except the thought of being in the middle of two guys. I might consider it if things were different. Still, my cock is twitching, not because I want to do it with Brian so much as it's Jason talking dirty to me. Instead of feeding his fantasy, I get up and pour something to drink, letting him dwell on his last text for a few minutes.

"You had your chance," I text, sitting down in the barstool with half a glass of Coke.

"You told me no."

"If you have to ask, the answer will always be no," I text.

"You're saying I should've done it anyway?"

"No, I'm saying you missed your chance," I text.

"Well, what if I told you that I want to cum on that pretty face of yours. How does that sound?"

"It sounds like you're jerking off," I reply, taking a sip of my drink.

"I wouldn't have to do it if you'd come over tonight."

"Julie must be out of town," I text.

"All week. Sure you don't want come over for some of this?"

"Your missing the point," I text.

"And that would be?"

"I can have you anytime I want without even trying," I reply.

"What does Brian have that I don't?"

"Nothing," I reply.

"Bullshit."

"Are you jealous," I text, gulping down the rest of my drink.

"I might be."

"You're forgetting I've already had your dick in my mouth," I reply.

"One time."

"You couldn't handle me in bed," I text, leaning against the kitchen counter, chuckling.

"I'd love to prove you wrong."

"You wanna fuck my little faggot ass so bad you can taste it," I text.

"Who wouldn't?" You're fucking hot and you suck good dick."

"So I've been told," I mumble aloud, smiling.

"You even swallow like a good little slut."

"I'll let you get back to your fun," I text.

"Don't leave me hanging. I'm close."

"If it makes you feel better, I sucked Brian's cock ass to mouth," I tease.

"That is so fucking hot."

"I know," I add.

"Tell me he cum in your mouth."

"G'nite," I text, turning off my phone.

"That was just wrong," I mumble, dropping my phone in my purse, chuckling, "but I shouldn't have told him any of that."

Jason is like monster hiding in the closet, hell-bent on swaying my thoughts. Despite getting on my nerves at times, he means well. Still, I can talk a bit more freely about sexual things with him than I can with Brian. That'll probably change after tonight, though.

Anyway, instead of going to bed, I sneak into the living room looking for my diary. When I find it, I walk back into the kitchen, turn on the stove light and sit down at the island again. Flipping through the pages, I notice a message from Brian written under my last entry.

"What you wrote is very touching. I had no idea you felt this way about me. Whatever happens - just know that you're a smart, sexy, and beautiful person inside and out in your own unique way."

"PS. You're taking forever in the bathroom."

"That's so sweet," I mumble, closing my eyes as I hug my diary.

Feelings of happiness fill me and make tonight even more special than. I pour everything I can remember about tonight onto the pages of my diary. When I finish, I stand up, grab my purse and turn off the stove light. Then, I head back to my bedroom, pausing at the doorway.

Brian seems peaceful, so carefree sleeping on my bed. Tiptoeing into the room, I sit my diary and purse on the chest of drawers. Then, I sift through my panty drawer looking for a sexy pink thong.

A sudden movement from behind startles me. My heart flutters and I freeze. I glance over my shoulder and see him rolling over in his sleep. I wait for him to get comfortable before I move a muscle. Then, I close the drawer, retreat into the walk-in bathroom closet and undress.

The tension on my waistline relaxes as soon as I unzip my leather corset. After a deep breath of air, I drop it onto the floor at my feet. Then, I unzip the tight black leather skirt and slide it down my legs.

Soon, I'm wearing little more than thigh high pantyhose, makeup and few pieces of jewelry. It's depressing to strip away my sexual identity so easily. I sit down in the vanity chair and slip my feet into the thong one at a time. Then, I rise to my feet as I pull it up my silky smooth legs. Like a piece of dental floss, it disappears into the crack of my ass.

Sifting through my wardrobe, I find my hot pink satin night gown with black lace, take it off the hanger and slip it over my head. Cool, satiny sensations tickle my bare skin as it slides over my shoulders and settles upon my thighs. Too lazy to wash off my makeup, I turn off the lights and crawl into bed.

Careful not to disturb him, I scoot across the satin sheets, wiggling my ass to position his cock in my crack. Then, I reach behind me and pull his arm over my waist, draping his hand over my belly. Minutes slowly trickle by as I lay there staring at the clock, waiting for sleep to arrive.

I'm happy. I shouldn't have a care in the world, but I do. Sooner or later, the problems he and Sara are having will resolve and I'm wondering where it'll leave me. If things don't work out, however, he might blame me. Mostly, I blame myself.

"I love you," I whisper, yawning.

With Brian asleep, I don't expect a reply. Safe and secure in his arms, I soon fall asleep next to his warm body.

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers