Best Friends Forever Pt. 10

Story Info
The emotional rollercoaster.
2.4k words
4.63
9.2k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers

Author's Note: The setbacks we encounter in life shouldn't be written off as a total loss just because our expectations aren't met. Parts of this chapter were difficult to write, but I poured my heart and soul into it nonetheless. Keep in mind, my relationship with Brian didn't happen overnight. Had I given up, everything would've turned out differently.

Hug & Kisses

Kantarii

*********************

My sleeping mind is soon busy; unrestrained, weaving and unleashing a sexual dream that feels all too real.

A tender touch awakens me within my dream. My heart flutters as his fingers glide across my pantyhose and slip under my satin nightgown. I wait, pretending I'm still asleep while his hand slithers across my belly. As warm breath fans across my neck, a familiar voice whispers in my ear.

"I want you," he says.

My eyes open when lips nibble on my earlobe. He's horny. I know what's on his mind - sex. Refusing isn't an option. I want it as much as he does - probably more.

"You do," I whisper, turning my head, smiling.

"Lift your leg," he whispers.

"Are you -," I begin.

"I can't help myself," he interrupts, pulling his hand from under my nightgown.

Suddenly, he slings the covers off us. I raise my leg in the air. He hooks his hand under my knee and slides my body around on the satin sheets, positioning me. Then, he moves the crotch of my thong out of the way.

He scoots closer and presses his body against mine. Then, he weasels his warm, throbbing cock in between my cheeks, searching for my hole. When he finds it, he gently pushes. My freshly fucked ass stretches open.

"Ahhh..." I gasp, twisting my waist.

"That's it," he says, easing himself inside me.

"Mmm..." I purr.

"You're still wet," he says, sliding his other arm underneath my head.

"I love you," I whisper, reaching back over my shoulder, touching his cheek.

"I love you, too, baby."

His lips touch mine. My eyes shutter as our lips mesh together with heated passion. When he peels himself from my lipstick, my cock begins twitching. Slipping his hand under my thong, he uncovers it. Then, his hips move, sliding his warm cock in and out of my moist ass while he strokes me.

6:22am. Something, I don't exactly know what, awakens me from my dream. The room is dark and quiet; it feels empty. Alone in bed, I sit up searching for Brian.

My heart sinks. I miss him already, but I didn't really expect him to stay in bed with me. Still, it would've been nice to wake up next to him and cuddle for awhile - maybe even suck his dick again.

"Gone," I mumble, slinging the covers off me.

Half asleep, I crawl out of bed, assuming Brian went back to his room. I'm greeted with a chill lingering in the house and the moist spot in my thong. Oddly, his clothes are still laying on the garden tub where he left them last night. As I come to my senses, I open the bedroom door and walk into the living room, expecting to see his bedroom door closed.

"Boo," Brian shouts.

"Oh, shit," I exclaim, slapping my hand against my chest.

"Hahaha..." he laughs.

"I almost peed on myself," I gasp, noticing him lounging on the sofa.

"I think you jumped out of your panties," he jests, sitting up.

"I thought you went back to your room."

"You woke me up talking in your sleep," he yawns.

"Probably saying some crazy shit."

"It sounded like you were talking to someone," he mentions.

I blush. Without revealing details of my dream, I walk past the coffee table as Brian stretches his arms. His eyes weigh upon me while I pass in front of him.

After last night, I'm sure my makeup is a mess. My throat is soar and I hardly sound feminine It feels a little awkward walking around in front of him wearing a hot pink satin nightgown and thong, enough to make me uncomfortable.

"What are you watching," I yawn, avoiding eye contact with him.

"The news," he says.

"Do you want breakfast?"

"I don't usually eat this early," he says.

"How about a cup of hot chocolate," I inquire, turning on the furnace.

"I could go for a cup," he says, rubbing his eyes.

I walk in the kitchen and leave Brian's line of sight. Opening a cabinet, I take two cups off the shelf, fill them with water, then put them in the microwave. While the water is heating, my mind churns.

"I wonder if he's noticed I moved my diary last night," I ponder, "or suspects I've read the note he wrote in it?" Instead of mentioning it, I finish making the hot chocolate, then head back into the living room.

"So did I miss anything," I ask.

"Not really, unless you want to hear about the financial crisis and recession," he says, picking up the remote.

"I'm already sick of hearing about it."

"I'm not really watching the TV," he says, turning it off.

"I don't have any marshmallows or whipped cream," I mention, sitting his cup on the coffee table.

"You're walking funny," he points out.

"My pussy hurts," I snicker, glancing at him.

"Hahaha... Oh, it does, does it," he teases.

"On the bright side, I'm not on the rag," I joke.

"You're killing me."

"You tore my ass up last night," I add, sitting my cup on the end table.

"I'm sorry," he apologizes.

"Are you kidding," I jest, collapsing on the love seat. "I want to tell everyone about last night."

"Please, don't do that," he says, squirming on the sofa.

"Why not," I ask, crossing my legs lady-like. "You're amazing in bed."

"It might get back to Sara," he says, pausing. "I don't even want to think about that."

"I won't say a word, Brian."

"She means the world to me," he says, picking up his cup.

"I know y'all are going through a lot. It's just that - ,"

My eyes wander around the room as soon as my thought derails. A tingling feeling fills my gut as Brian sips on his hot chocolate, waiting.

"What are you trying to say, Kevin?"

"Last night - last night was really special."

"I hope I didn't disappoint you," he says, sitting his cup on the end table beside him.

"You didn't," I say, studying his body language.

"I was afraid I would," he says, shedding the blanket wrapped around him.

"That's not it," I mumble, lowering my head.

"Well, then what is it," he inquires, crossing his legs.

Pressure - I can feel it building, weighing upon me. My palms are sweaty, my throat; dry. This isn't the best time or the right place to pour my heart out to Brian. So much hinges on this one moment. It'd be easier if I could think straight.

"What I'm trying to say is that - I - I love you, Brian."

"I gathered that," he says, uncrossing his legs.

"You're the only person I can see myself in a relationship with. I didn't tell you that last night because -" I hesitate.

Our eyes lock, then a deafening silence. My heart skips a beat. Fearful yet hopeful, I pinch my lip, waiting. Every second feels like eternity in slow motion.

"I'm flattered, Kevin, but -"

My heart shatters like glass.

"I understand," I say.

"I can't promise you anything - not with Sara," he says, shaking his head.

"I know," I sigh.

It feels like the apocalypse. The rejection taxes my fragile emotions until my eyes puddle. A tear trickles down my cheek. I shutter my eyes to restrain a flood.

I honestly thought I had a chance with Brian, despite his ongoing troubles with Sara. It's not his fault, though. If anything, I blame myself, but I don't regret having sex with him. I wanted it.

"Are you crying," he asks.

"A little," I sniffle, wiping the tear away.

"It's going to mess up your makeup."

"I know where your heart is, Brian."

"At least someone does."

"You're hot chocolate is going to get cold," I mention, lifting my head.

"I don't want to lead you on."

"Last night -" I begin, pausing to take a deep breath.

"Last night, we had sex," he interrupts.

"Everything happened so fast," I mumble.

"I could've stopped at anytime," he says.

"But you didn't," I sniffle.

"You're absolutely right," he says, picking up his cup. "Look, until I manage to work things out with Sara, we can still have fun together - if you want."

"Really," I mumble, raising my head.

"That's probably not what you want to hear," he says, finishing his hot chocolate.

"I can live with that."

Brian's bright blue eyes settle on me. I sit there for a minute; confused, until the situation feels a bit awkward. Then, I stand up and chug my cup of lukewarm hot chocolate.

"You can come over here and sit with me," he suggests, sitting his empty cup on the coffee table.

"I need a minute," I sigh, walking away with my head hanging.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom," I mumble, walking into my bedroom.

Alone for a moment, I stare into the mirror at my reflection as I struggle to get a grip on my emotions. My makeup isn't messy, but my lips could use a touchup. Opening a drawer, I pick up the lipstick while my mind churns.

I should've known a relationship wasn't going to happen with Brian. His offer makes it easier accepting the rejection, but I'm sure he said it to keep me from feeling down in the dumps. Anyway, if I go sit beside him, I'll just want him more, knowing that I can't have him.

"I figured you were in here primping," he says.

Startled, I whip my head and see Brian making my bed.

"It's a force of habit."

"You're not upset, are you," he asks.

"No, not at all," I fib.

I rub my lips together. Then, I drop the lipstick in the drawer while he straightens the covers.

"I was worried you were," he says, keeping his eyes on me.

"It's not your fault," I say, closing the drawer.

"Are you still up for round two?"

"You don't think I'd turn you down, do you," I ask, laughing.

"I don't know. You've got a certain look in your eyes - like something's up."

"That's kinda funny. I'm guessing something must be up with you," I jest, settling my eyes on the bulge in his boxers.

"Well, if you put it that way," he says, looking down at himself, chuckling, "I suppose so."

My mood begins shifting. The prospect of sex lifts my spirits from the gutters and lures me from the bathroom like a piece of candy. This isn't what I want from Brian, but it's not worth passing up either.

I approach him, sandwiching him between the bed and myself. His hands wrap around me and pull me into his embrace while his fingers caresses my cheeks with my satin nightgown. My toes curl as he kisses me. Then, my hands gravitate to his chest.

"Mmm...," I purr, rubbing him as he peels his lips from my lipstick.

Impatient, I push him down onto my bed.

"You didn't tell me you had an assertive side."

"I don't show it often," I say, nudging him over on his back.

"You're going to make me wish I didn't have to work tomorrow."

"You can always call out," I mention, removing his boxers.

"I wish I could. I hate Mondays."

"Thank God it only comes once a week," I say, tossing the boxers over my shoulder.

When Brian positions himself on the bed, I slip off my thong, crawl on the bed beside him and play with his cock until it stiffens. Then, I sling my leg over his belly. As I perch myself on his abdomen, my soft cock settles upon his warm body.

"If you had boobs, I'd be in trouble," he says, gazing up into my eyes.

"I could have a whole lot more fun with you if I had them," I jest, smiling.

"I think you're attractive without them," he says, touching me.

My cock twitches as Brian's thumbs circle my nipples, teasing them with my satin nightgown. When the tickling sensations become too much, I grab his wrists and pin his arms to the bed. Surprisingly, he doesn't try to free himself from my clutches - but he could if he wanted.

Our eyes lock. With my long red hair dangling in his face, I push myself backwards until his shaft is resting in the crack of my ass. Then, I lean over and softly kiss his lips.

"There's nothing sexier than a woman up top," he says, caressing my pantyhose.

"Let's test that theory," I whisper, lifting myself off his belly.

"Yup, I'm in trouble now," he jokes, chuckling.

"Just lay back and enjoy the ride."

Hovering over Brian's cock, I pull my cheeks apart. Then, I ease myself down on it. When it disappears inside me, I place my hands on his chest, lean over and kiss him again.

After I peel my lips from his, I sit up and wiggle my torso. Then, I lean forward and slowly slide my ass up the length of his shaft as I squeeze my cheeks tighter. I pause for a second, then ease myself down on his cock again until I'm sitting on him, repeating my motions.

As the burning sensations subside, my rhythm gets faster. Traces of pre-cum ooze from my cock as it glides back and forth, over his skin. I shutter my eyes and dig my fingernails into his flesh, fantasizing while I ride his cock.

"If you don't slow down, I'm going to cum," he says, placing his hands on my thighs.

"Isn't that the idea," I jest, leaning over and kissing him.

Faster and faster, I bounce. The bed begins shaking. Then, Brian raises his knees, toppling me over on top of him. Suddenly, the inside of my ass feels warm, wet and gooey.

"Oh, I'm coming," he moans, thrusting himself inside me.

"Ahh... I gasp, squeezing my ass tighter.

I sit there for a minute, a long minute, with my eyes closed, grinding my ass on his cock.

"Why do I get the feeling you aren't done," he asks.

"Would you - would you believe me if I said I don't want to get off you dick," I pant.

"I knew I was trouble when you crawled on top of me," he jests, caressing my buttocks.

"Is that a bad thing," I ask, gazing down into his eyes, smiling.

"It might take awhile before I cum again," he mentions.

"We've got all day," I say, slinging the hair from my eyes.

"That, we do."

Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers