Best Friends Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So as first date goes? How bad was it?" she laughed. He gave her a kiss. "Ok so not bad." she said as they both laughed.

Later than night Chris got up. He left her laying there. He walked into Martin's old room. Everything was gone. He stood there remembering everything they had been through, Then he saw it out the window. He walked towards the window. A smile filled his face. Martin waved back at him. Chris waved back. Martin got back into his car, and raced away.

"What ya doing?" Andrea said.

"Nothing. Thinking about turning this room, into a studio. I always wanted to make music." Chris said.

"Come back to bed." she said smiling.

The End.

Or is it?

"So what do you think will happen now?" Roxy said as we drove back to our place.

"Don't know." I shrugged. "He is on his own now." I said.

"Meant with us?" she said slapping him. She knew he was avoiding it.

"You really think we should." I asked.

"Yes and no." she replied.

"The yes part?" I asked.

"We are compatible, in every way, you can't deny that. And well we know each other and it is the next step." she said. Martin nodded.

"And the no part?" I asked.

"There is only one thing you don't know about me." she said. I looked at her.

"What's that?" I asked. Afraid to hear the answer.

"I'm bi." she said half closing her eyes.

"I knew that." I said returning my eyes to the road.

"How?" she said in surprise.

"The way you look at other women." I said back to her.

"Well that's good." she said in relief. "So you're ok with me bringing a woman home and with us then?" she asked.

"As long as she is good looking and I get to have fun with her too. Why not?" I shrugged.

"Well there is only one, I have in mind right now." she said with an evil grin.

"Who?" I asked.

"You will have to find out." she smiled.

12