Best Friends Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing at the top of the stairs, Lily found her hand creeping between her thighs, under her panties. She slipped a finger into herself, clenching her teeth to keep from making any noise. Her breath shuddered between parted lips.

"Oh Natalie, fuck," her father whispered from below. His voice was strained with pleasure. He moved his hand to her bare shoulder, letting her take back control. "Natalie, I'm going to—"

Natalie nodded her assent, murmuring as she squeezed his cock in her fist, accelerating to a frantic rhythm. His body stiffened, and he let out a strangled cry. Natalie pulled her head back, letting him spray on her neck and breasts in wet, pearly bursts. Nat's eyes flickered upstairs to meet Lily's, as if sharing the moment with her.

Lily came an instant later, her own hand clamped over her mouth to stifle any sound. The orgasm was apocalyptic, turning her knees to rubber. Her vision tunneled with dark brown spots, blotting out the world. She sagged against the wall, then down to her knees, not caring if she was discovered.

When Lily came back to herself, she heard a giggle from below. She dared a glimpse around the corner. Robert handed Natalie some tissues so she could clean herself off. She did so, then leaned forward and kissed him, squeezing his still-erect cock in one hand.

"We should—" he began.

"Hush," she told him. "We'll talk later." Pulling up the straps of her nightgown, she rose to her feet and grinned at him.

Lily pulled back and retreated to her room quickly. Hopping onto the bed, she drew her knees up under her chin and waited, her adrenaline still pumping, her body still shivering in the wake of her orgasm.

Natalie slipped in a moment later, closing the door behind her. She crawled into bed next to Lily, dabbing at one corner of her mouth with a finger, a satisfied expression on her face.

"Did you like that?" she asked. "Never mind, I know you did. I saw what you were doing."

Lily blushed hotly, then burst into unexpected, quiet giggles. "I did like it. Oh god. I liked it a lot."

"Me too," Natalie said. "And he sure did. I think he's going to want more."

"Oh, no." Lily shook her head. "I don't think we should take this any further."

"That's where you're wrong," Natalie said, putting her arms around Natalie and hugging her close. "We've got one last summer together to make memorable. I think we should see how deep this rabbit hole goes."

12