Best Friend's MILF Ch. 05

Story Info
Robby comes clean to Oliver.
4.4k words
4.54
44.4k
47

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Written with help from Dean.

*

As Robby was driving home from the latest sexual tryst, he thought about the very full day. Ellie informed that she was pregnant with his child and she was looking forward to birth of the new blessing. Robby had sex with Rachel's and Ellie's daughters (Allie and Julia). It was the most incredible sex in either one's lives. Upon reflection, Robby wondered if having sex with Allie and Julia was the correct activity. Both were mature physically, but wondered if the young women were emotionally mature. Robby needed to talk to Rachel and Ellie about him and their daughters.

Robby parked his car and staggered into the home and encountered a waiting mother wearing only a short robe. "Mom," gasped Robby. The woman leaped off the couch and gave a tit-smashing hug and smoldering kiss. "Mom, I'm really tired. Let me take a shower and I will meet you in my bed." Robby said tiredly.

Upon completing the shower, Robby wrapped a towel around his waist and entered the bedroom. The woman was laying there completely naked looking like a cat snuggling on her bed. Robby took in the sight and it was incredibly arousing. The woman's body was fantastic and was incredible and other than Rachel was the finest one seen.

Walking up to the side of the bed, "Making yourself comfortable Mom?" grinned Robby.

"You know it baby. Now, take off that towel and make me even more comfortable my strapping boy...," growled his Mother. Robby dropped the towel and climbed on the bed and the two instantly tangled their bodies and passionately kissed. Robby's mother knew the son was tired, but she wanted, no needed, sexual fulfillment.

The mother moved down the body and began to suck on Robby's 14 inch cock. Almost reluctantly, it became harder and harder reached full size and full hardness. At this point, she lowered her mouth on the pillar of steely flesh. Due to experience, the mature woman quickly pushed it down her throat and began to use her muscles and gentle humming to stimulate the sensitive flesh and driving him to heights of eroticism.

Robby grabbed the mother's hair and wrapped it around his hands and began to "face fuck," the mother. A throaty groan emanated, which stimulated Robby even more. "God, Mother you really know how to suck cock. INCREDIBLE!," groaned Robby.

After 20 to 30 minutes of fellatio, Robby dumped a big load down her throat, several heavy pumps of scalding hot cum. "Wow Baby, I knew you would not let your mother down. That was a great creamy treat and cannot be beat." crowed his mother.

Robby thought the evening was done because sleep was really needed. Robby's mother had other ideas. As Robby closed sleepy eyes, the mother began kissing the muscular body and using hands keyhole the softened cock. At first, the cock was only semi-soft because the blow job was that incredible.

With time, it slowly but surely became re-energized (like it had a mind of its own.) Finally, it was hard enough, and the mature straddled the body and pushed it into the dripping pussy. "YYYEESS, Momma LIKES!," hissed Sylvia. Placing hands on the muscular chest and began to bounce on the long thick cock. If someone was a fly on the wall, they would see the beautiful busty MILF was getting a "righteous," shag and was fully engaged on rapture.

Robby did not demonstrate much interest and appeared to be sleeping through it. Sylvia did not seem to care and was reaching a sexual high which drove the woman to completion. Robby placed hands on the hips as a convenient place. Finally, a groan/moan came out of the throat and almost immediately, Sylvia began screaming about cumming and cumming hard. She then collapsed onto Robby and disengaged herself. The two horny adults cuddled together with a glow encompassing both and drifted off to sleep.

The sun streamed through the windows and Robby reluctantly opened his eyes to take in his environment. He noted that he was alone in bed. His body was still a little stiff and it felt like his mother must've road his dick like a Brahma bull last night.

'Did she stop with one ride or did she have multiple rides' Robby wondered. God, he was exhausted. His brain felt like ever since he had smoked weed at his cousin's 12th birthday party. The tired man rolled out of bed and took a shower. Dressed in a t-shirt and boxers and entered the kitchen and noticed Sylvia was cooking eggs and bacon, wearing one of his long T-shirts, revealing her sexy smooth legs.

Moving behind the mature woman and wrapped hands around her waist, "Mom you are glowing this morning!," whispered Robby.

"Well son, when a woman is sexually satisfied, she tends to glow. Baby, you gave me the shag of a lifetime. You were not the most active participant, but your huge cock was active and flooded my cunt with your creamy cum." Sylvia whispered. Robby kissed her neck and moved to the table waiting for breakfast.

"Honey, so you got Rachel pregnant and she seems to be embracing it. Are you happy about it?" questioned Sylvia.

"Yes, she is about 4 months pregnant. We did not do it on purpose, but we are both embracing this new life. I found out Ellie is pregnant and it's my baby. Initially, she was a little frightened, but she is now embracing it too." stated Robby.

"BOTH!!! Oh my God! They did teach you about safe sex in school?" screamed Sylvia.

"Mom, I did not think they could still get pregnant, but I must be pumping them with SUPERIOR sperm. Last night, did you use protection? I do not remember using a condom last night! I'm not sure if you could find one that would fit. Mom, you may be the next one pregnant because you took several loads last night...," crowed Robby.

"I doubt it because I am older than either Rachel or Ellie; I'm too old to get pregnant!," Sylvia said but Robby could tell the woman was not as confident as she portrayed. Robby pulled the mother onto his lap and gave the woman a passionate kiss.

"Well since you are so confident you can't get pregnant, let's go to my room and I can fuck you again and be an active participant," Robby whispered. During his speech, he was squeezing her full ripe breasts and periodically pinching/pulling the nipples. 'Well since you chastised me for Rachel and Ellie, my next goal is to get you pregnant' he contemplated.

Robby pulled his beautiful mother into his arms and stood up and carried the aroused woman to the bedroom. Once inside, the studly son threw the MILF on the bed and ripped off her clothes, which really turned her on and "got her motor running:,"

Robby had a goal and gave the mother a 3 hour sex marathon and left the MILF passed out with a pussy completely full of cum and dripping to the bedsheet. Robby went to the bathroom and showered off the recent sex odors.

******

Robby called Rachel and asked if she was free. Rachel was free for the next few hours and would like to see her sexy 'Daddy,' giggling as she did so. Robby drive to Rachel's house and knocked on the door. Rachel answered the door wearing a short silk black robe. The pregnant belly could barely be contained in the robe. Stepping inside, Robby pulled the pregnant beauty into his arms and she wrapped her arms around his neck and they passionately kissed.

After a good ten minutes of kissing, Robby pulled back and said ,"Baby, we need to talk about a few things. When we are done, I will happily give you the "ride of a lifetime," in the bedroom." Robby wrapped his arm around Rachel, and they interlocked fingers and jointly stroked her pregnant belly as they moved to the sofa.

When the two settled down, Robby looked into Rachel eyes and said, "Rachel, you know I love you with all my heart and I know you feel the same way. There are other people involved in our lives, who can be impacted by our relationship."

"I know Robby. My son, Oliver and daughter, Allie are involved. You are my son's best friend and I don't think he knows anything about our relationship. He knows I'm pregnant, obviously, and he's asked me about it, but I was a little vague about it. Initially, I thought our affair would be short lived and no one would be the wiser. Now, my feelings and emotions for you have changed and deepened. I love you and I want to be with you for as long as you'd want me," said Rachel with more than a hint of emotion.

"My feelings mirror yours and I want to be there for you and your family." Robbie replied honestly, "I want to support you during the pregnancy and be a father to our new son or daughter. I think Allie will not be an issue because she already knows that I'm the father of the baby and is OK with it," said a calm Robby.

"What?! Why?! How did she find out?" screamed Rachel anxiously.

"Please calm down, during a recent encounter, she saw us having sex and I saw her. As I was leaving, I chatted with her and she asked for some time. About a week later, we talked, and she was OK about you and I being a couple. She said that you have never been happier and she wanted me to continue to make you happy!," Robby said smiling at Rachel, who was a little misty eyed.

Rachel leaned in and gave Robby a passionate kiss and said that he made her happy. "Oliver is a different story. He knows that you have been a happier woman since we began our affair, but I doubt he knows that I'm the person making you happy." commented Robby.

Rachel wrapped her hands around Robby's neck and buried her face in his neck. Robby could feel Rachel kissing his neck and could feel the soft tears too. "Baby, how about I talk to Oliver? We've been friends for years and maybe I can smooth the transition," whispered Robby.

Lifting her head, the crying Rachel said, "Thank you baby. I couldn't bear to face him. Robby, you've have become so mature and it makes me feel safe around you and allows me to explore unknown areas of myself with you. You make me feel so alive!," said a weeping Rachel.

"Enough of this crying, Daddy wants to explore your sexy body and turn that frown upside down," chuckled Robby. The stud picked up Rachel and carried the pregnant MILF to the bedroom and placed her on the bed.

"Our bedroom, I thought you would take me on the sofa," moaned Rachel.

"No, you are pregnant, and I want you to be comfortable before I ravage your body," growled Robby. "Well take this body Daddy. You are my man, and, in our bedroom, I will do anything you ask. I will be your whore, mommyslut, or anything you like," groaned Rachel. Robby untied her robe and slid it off. He kissed her luscious body, moved down and spent a long time kissing her pregnant belly.

Rachel was cooing nonstop placed hands on the head to help guide Robby. Lifting her legs, he began to orally stimulate Rachel, who began to vocalize her stimulation with a fury of "Yes Daddy," "Lick that Cunt," "Such a real man." Finally, Robby brought her to a huge climax, which prompted the MILF to squeeze her legs. Robby stroked Rachel's pregnant stomach and absorbed the pressure from her legs to ride out the climax.

The two sexual creatures lay together trying to regain their breathing. "Daddy, you know how to play my body like a virtuoso," Rachel said breathlessly. "I never felt like it!,"

"Your husband was not a good lover?" questioned Robby, while kissing and stroking the nude pregnant body.

"Brandon was very mechanical during sex. You are at least 3 times his size and you bring me ecstasy in levels I never knew existed. Putting it simply, Brandon is like a boy and you are a REAL MAN, Robby. Enough about my boy of an ex, I want my Daddy to claim his woman and let me know why I allowed you to put a baby into me," claimed Rachel.

Having received the marching orders, Robby began to claim this woman again and again. After 3 or 4 hours, Rachel was lying nearly comatose on the bed with white cum dripping out of her pussy, ass and splashed on her nude body.

It was good that the house was empty, but the sexual noise could probably be heard from the sidewalk during the extreme moments. Standing next to the bed, Robby leaned over and gave Rachel a soft kiss on the cheek and gave the pregnant belly a few gentle kisses.

Robby knew that Oliver was returning home from a college visit in the late afternoon. Robby texted Oliver and asked if they could meet when he returned. Oliver texted back 'Sure how about 5 pm?'

Robby came back to Rachel's house to meet Oliver at 5 pm. Oliver answered the door and gave Oliver a bro-hug. Rachel saw it and Robby gave her a wink and a subtle kiss. "Let's go dude. Pizza awaits," Robby jested.

Robby took Oliver to a nice quiet pizza place, which was known for their excellent pies. After ordering drinks and pizza, Robby thought it was time to break the ice. "Oliver, what do you think about your mom being pregnant? Like, is it awkward?" inquired Robby.

"Actually, Mom has kept the pregnancy very low key. I think she is happy to be pregnant and seems to be glowing all the time. I've noticed that since she became pregnant, her outlook has improved, and she smiles more and has become very positive," exclaimed Oliver. "Plus, it's pretty cool being a big brother."

"Did she tell you who got her pregnant?" questioned Robby.

"I asked her, but she sidestepped the issue. If I had to guess, it appeared that she was trying to know her own feelings about the guy," replied Oliver.

"Well Oliver, I need to say something to you. I'm the man who impregnated your mother. Do you remember the day, you went on your once in a lifetime date a few months ago?" Robby asked tentatively.

"Yeah, the date went well, and I left you and Mom alone. Oh... was that the day it started?" Oliver asked.

"Kind of ... I thought your mother was hot and was always nice to me. The day, you left for your date, I developed the courage to confront my feelings for her. It turned out she always thought I was cute, and it had been a long dry spell for her. Please do not think bad feelings about her. If you have any frustrations, please take them out on me, because she is pregnant and does not need the stress. She is also your mother and I would rather our friendship to end rather than your relationship with your mother," Robby calmly said.

Just then the waitress brought the drinks, which provided a needed break from the tense atmosphere. After the waitress left, Oliver took a deep breath and said, "Do you love her? I would not want my mother to get into a relationship with someone who was not serious."

"Yes, I do love her, and she loves me. I have such deep feelings for her," Robby said calmly. "Well, I've noticed that Mom is so happy, and I think it is more than being pregnant. You have touched something within her, and the love is noticeable," Oliver said. "I only ask that you two keep your PDA limited while I am around. I love my mother and you are my best bud, but I have limits. Also, I will not call you Dad," cackled Oliver.

Robby burst out laughing, shooting his Coca-Cola from his nose on the table, the two best friends forgetting the previous conversation and just hanging out like old times.

After they ate pizza, Robby dropped Oliver off at the house and drove to Ellie's house. While driving, Rachel texted and it said 'Daddy, you are going to get so much sex for what you did for Oliver and myself. Love you, Rachel.'

Knocking on the door, Ellie opened it and pulled him into the living room. "God this pregnancy has made me so horny. What did you do to me Robby?" groaned Ellie. Robby began stripping their clothes off. Ellie quickly kneeled in front of Robby and began to attack his cock, which quickly responded to her fellatio.

"Oh Master! Your cock drives me crazy and I cannot get enough of you or your cock," screamed Ellie.

"Anyone else here?" questioned Robby, groaning at her fantastic blowjob.. A throaty NO came out more as a growl. Knowing they were alone, Robby ramped up the sex by grabbing Ellie's hair and began to force feed his cock into the newly pregnant MILF. The intent was to completely satiate her sexual appetite (at least for today). After about 20 to 30 minutes, Robby unloaded a healthy dose of cock cream down her throat.

Once complete, Robby picked up Ellie and carried the MILF to the bedroom. Placing the pregnant woman on the bed, Robby continued his assault to satiate this cougar's appetite. "Are you ready Ellie? Once I start, I will not stop until you are completely satisfied," growled Robby.

"Do It Master, your slut awaits!," screamed Ellie. Robby completely dominated Ellie's body. He drove the 14 inch cock into her pussy, ass and mouth and stroked it into each until unloading a big dose of cum into each one. Robby was thankful that the house was empty because they would've waked the dead. Like Rachel earlier, Ellie ended up nearly comatose with cum leaking out of each orifice.

Robby was lying next to the satisfied MILF body and leaning over whispered, "Are you satisfied Ellie? Are you my mommy slut? Are you happy that I am your Daddy?" Ellie was so wore out, all you could do was to groan out a YES.

Robby leaned over and lightly stroked her small pregnant belly. Ellie pulled her right hand and placed it on top of Robby's. As Robby kissed her, "Sleep well Mommy," whispered Robby. Ellie gave Robby the biggest smile of contentment.

******

Robby's days were very busy now keeping Rachel, Ellie and his Mother sexually satisfied. Sylvia kept trying to keep Robby for herself. About once per week, Allie and/or Julia would contact Robby wanting him to satiate their sexual appetite.

During their sessions, Robby asked if they were getting sex from someone else and if they were better than him. He heard a "No Daddy you are the best, but you are having sex with our mothers and that is a little weird. You conquer our horniness."

******

A week or two after Rachel and Robby came out to Oliver, he was out of town visiting colleges, and the couple decided to utilize the empty house to completely let themselves go and have a knock down drag out sexual tryst. Sunday afternoon, Robby was lying on Rachel's bed as she was riding his flesh hitching post.

Thinking the couple was alone; the dirty talk came out to really heighten the sexual experience. Brandon had returned Oliver home and when they entered through the door. The two men heard Rachel's throaty moan. Oliver told Brandon that Mom must be with her new boyfriend. The young man went to the pool to allow them privacy. Oliver went out the back door leaving Brandon in the living room. Rachel continued to scream out the emotions she was feeling. Brandon's curiosity became too much, and walked down the hall and found the bedroom door partially open.

Rachel's ex slowly & quietly opened the door and saw the ex-wife on the bed facing away from him. Rachel was bouncing aggressively on a guy and used her hands to grab her enlarged pregnant breasts. They both grunted and groaned like two wild animals, the bed creaking so loudly it seemed ready to crash through the floor.

Her ass slapped repeatedly and loudly against the man's thighs, Rachel fucking herself on his cock. Their lips met in a violent kiss but Brandon could see nothing with gave away her stud's identity. She threw her head back and sped up, letting out a slew of swears, much different from when they were married.

Looking from this side, Rachel looked sexier than Brandon remembered. Out of curiosity, Brandon needed to know who the guy was. Quietly, Brandon leaned to the side and was shocked to see Robby was Rachel's new lover. Robby was Oliver's friend and was too young for Rachel. Robby noticed Brandon and smiled to him. Seeing the shocked look on his face, Robby knew he needed to stake a claim to this sexy MILF.

Robby needed to show Brandon who the real man was. "Rachel, who is your Daddy and father of your baby to be?" groaned Robby. "You are my Daddy and my only daddy. You are so virile that you knocked me up on the first time," groaned Rachel.

12