Best Friend's Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda hooked two fingers under the seams of the knickers and pulled them up and over to one side revealing her hairy mound her labia puffy and wet clearly visible with one leg raised. She moved her hand into place, running a finger from her clitoris, between her labia and back up again her raised leg shaking involuntarily as her fingers ignited a fire between her legs, a small gasp escaping her lips. Tom inched closer catching the scent of Miranda's sex the sound of her hand travelling over her hairy bush in his ears.

He had lain in this very room holding his cock working it briskly over images of reader's wives imagining them to be Miranda and wanting to feel her soft, curvy body with his own hands, feel her legs close around his waist and her hand guiding his cock into her. Those old feelings came rushing forward at the sight before him, lust over took the panic and dismay he had felt earlier now he had to know what it she felt like, what she tasted like and he licked at his dry lips. Miranda was lost in her own world, head flung back and her red hair trailing behind her as one finger disappeared into her.

Miranda's breathing was a ragged song of gasps and groans, her raised leg shook uncontrollably her free hand groped at her covered breasts while her other hand, a slick mess of her juices worked mercilessly at her pussy. Tom's cock ached and burned beneath the fabric, he finally gave in pulling the top of the knickers down, his angry cock popping free he took hold and worked it fast. Miranda opened her eyes, taking in the sight of Tom's hard cock her breathing came quicker, "Shit!" she exclaimed husky and high pitched, her fingers worked quicker and soon were almost dripping in her juices, "Fuck!" she moaned as her whole body now shook, her hand stopped working her pussy and she ground down on it, her leg gave way finally on the bed and she stood there back arched as her orgasm worked its way through her, her teeth biting deep into her lip holding back a moan that threatened to burst forth alerting Tom's mother to the illicit performance.

"Aah!" Tom exclaimed pulling his foreskin back as his hips pushed forward, his cock head erupting forth a thick stream of cum that splattered across the floor and Miranda's shoe. He held his cock firmly and worked it with small quick strokes draining his aching ball sack of every last drop until his cock head dribbled out the final thin strand of cum.

Miranda's cheeks were red and covered in a thin film of sweat. She pulled her knickers back in place for a moment her right hand glistened with her juices still as she pushed the fabric against her used pussy. Miranda then lowered the panties deftly and picked them daintily off of her left ankle. Miranda reached out with the messy knickers. The gusset, smeared in her juices, held open in her hand that she promptly placed onto Tom's cock head. Tom held his breath, his cock though wilting was a mass of electrical current and sensitivity, when Miranda closed her grip round his cock head Tom let out a feeble whimper. The juice stained knickers instantly clung to his cock head and shaft and for an instant he thought he was going to blow again. He could feel the juices on the gusset rub across his own cum covered cock head as Miranda slowly ran the knickers across his cock head, mixing their separate mess together.

Miranda lifted the maroon panties and put them gently into one of Tom's own hands. "I best be getting back before your mom starts wondering if the toilet has swallowed me up." She turned on her heels and walked slowly from the room, leaving Tom standing silent, a stained pair of knickers in one hand and another pair tucked under his dribbling cock. After a few seconds he heard the toilet flush and the sound of footsteps across the hallway and downstairs, followed shortly by a peel of laughter from Tom's mother and Miranda.

Tom closed his hand into a fist around the maroon knickers, feeling their warmth and the sticky mess they had soaked up. He held them to his face, closed his eyes and smelt his best friend's mom's sex, his cock twitched with weak anticipation. A small smile crept across his face, his mind playing back those last few minutes in his bedroom. He could not believe his luck and he knew that was all it was simple blind luck that he had been caught out when he had, he knew that at any other time things would have played out differently.

But standing there, cock hardening and the sweaty, sweet musty smell of Miranda in his nostrils he could not help but wonder if perhaps there was more to come, he doubted it but the thought had taken root in his brain and his cock became fully erect at the possibilities.

12