Best Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
Misty knows. Does she tell Phil?
1.8k words
4.11
24.9k
18
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty's kitten heels clicked on the tile of the hard, cold floor of her neighbor's construction office. "He must be doing well for himself," she surmised. She had expected a trailer somewhere with lots of men with hard hats and dirt everywhere. This place was professional, slick and well-maintained.

A polite receptionist was sitting at a desk typing at a computer. She smiled, and said, "You must be Dr. Fairley. My boss has been expecting you." She stood and walked over to the large door at the end of the room and opened it, ushering Misty into Phil's office.

Phil was on the phone and gestured he would be a minute with one finger. The receptionist withdrew and Misty set her large bag down on the chair next to her. She stepped to the wall of the office and started looking at some pictures of some of Phil's projects. She recognized her own neighborhood. Apparently, Phil had built just about every home in the sub-division. To his credit, they weren't McMansions or cookie cutter boxes. They had character and were unique, yet cohesive. She loved her neighborhood, it had charm.

Unfortunately, it also had Katie, which is why she was here. She smoothed her skirt before sitting down. Misty never dressed overtly sexy, she was too professional for that. However, she liked nice things and liked having the money available to her to indulge in luxurious tastes. "Work hard and reap the rewards," that was her motto.

Phil finally finished his call and smiled at Misty. "Hey neighbor, what brings you by? I was surprised when you called, is there a problem with the house?"

Misty smirked. "I wish that was our problem, Phil. I'm going to get straight to the point. I'm a busy, focused woman. I leave nothing to chance. I sized up your wife the second I met her and she was ripe for an affair. She spends too much time at home with her head in the clouds. Women like that, they spread their legs faster than they can open the first bunch of flowers."

Phil gaped at her. "Excuse me?" he sputtered.

Misty opened her large bag and removed a file and smacked it on Phil's desk. Some pictures fell out. Phil grabbed one of them. His jaw hit the floor when he recognized his wife. She was outdoors, naked, and pressed against a tree while "Just Mike" was drilling her from behind. "What the ..."

"They're fucking, Phil." Misty bluntly stated the obvious. "It's all there. Hotels, hiking trails, picnics by the lake. They even fucked in a canoe, which had to be a tricky picture to get, let me tell you." Misty examined her nails briefly. She waited for Phil to process, she knew what was coming next.

"That fucking bitch!" Phil's face turned red and he slammed his fist down on the picture as if he could punish the copulating pair that way. "I'll divorce her so fast her head will spin. She'll see what life is like without me to pay the bills."

Misty looked up at him patiently, as if he were a simpleton. "How long have you been married, Phil?"

Phil thought a moment. "Twelve years." They had married young, but Phil had found the right one and didn't figure there was a reason to wait. Katie looked good, she cooked like a dream and she showed no signs of letting herself go. She was an asset. At least she had been until today.

Misty blew on her nail, taking her time. "So, Phil, we live in a community property state. Were you this successful 12 years ago and smart enough to get a prenup?"

Phil's eyes grew wide. "Oh fuck, oh my god." He stood, then sat, then stood, then sat again. "But she's the one who cheated. She can't just take ..."

"Half," Misty finished for him. "We also live a no-fault divorce state. They won't care if Misty has been fucking an entire football team. She's been your wife longer than ten years. You make significantly more than she does. Not only does she get half of your assets, she gets alimony. You'll be writing her a check for a long, long time."

"That shallow, stupid, fucking cow." Phil kept uttering expletives. He looked over at Misty. "You're a doctor, you don't need Mike. What are you going to do?"

Misty snorted. "Absolutely nothing." She stood and leaned over the desk. "My father-in-law is Matthew Fairly."

Phil gaped. "The Matthew Fairly? The billionaire?"

Misty nodded. "The very one. I couldn't believe my luck when I met Michael in college. He had just flunked out of Northwestern and was majoring in English. Who the fuck takes English? He was good looking and a nice fuck, but I was just spinning my wheels with him until I put it together that he was one of those Fairley's.

Misty leaned forward again, her taut breasts straining against the fabric of her expensive dress. "Just Mike has a trust fund that could buy and sell your business many, many times over. And unlike you, Matthew Fairly has good lawyers who made me sign a prenup. I leave the marriage for any reason, I lose the Fairly money. I have plans, big plans. I am going to win the Nobel fucking goddamned Prize before I'm done. I'm going to save a lot of lives along the way and I'm not going to let all those plans be undone because Michael has convinced himself he's in love with your simpleton of a wife."

Misty walked around the desk and sat on top of it next to Phil's chair. "I know this is a lot to take in, Phil. I know you're feeling betrayed. I feel the same way." Misty softened her expression, giving him her best "trust me, I'm a doctor" expression. "But we can't let our own personal feelings get in the way of what we have achieved in life. What we still have to achieve."

Phil buried his face in his hands. His life, which he would have called "perfect," up until 15 minutes ago, was crumbling around him. He had not always been faithful to Katie, but what guy was? Still, those were one-night stands and hook-ups. He had never had an ongoing affair, and certainly not with one of their neighbors. What would people say? He started to sob.

Misty pulled the crying man into her arms. "There, there, Phil." She pulled his face into her lap and parted her thighs a little, making more room for him between her legs. "We can be here for each other, we can get each other through this."

Phil looked up at her, his face red and streaked with tears. "Wait ... how?"

Misty looked coy. "It seems they owe us a fuck, don't they?" She pulled him closer and her tongue snaked out to lick at his mouth.

Phil didn't hesitate. He grabbed Misty and pulled her up against him. His hands pulled down the zipper of her dress and pulled it down around her waist as his mouth ravaged her own. She wore tasteful, flesh colored lingerie under her dress and he made quick work of her bra, letting her abundant breasts spill out into his large, rough hands. She gasped as he squeezed them roughly. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," he growled in her ear.

Shoving her back against the desk, he pulled the skirt of her dress up around her hips. Finding her panties blocking his way, he ripped them off and shoved a finger into her pussy. She was already wet for him. He would never know that she had played with herself in the car on the way over here. "Let him think I want him this much," she surmised. It's not the worse sacrifice she had made, letting a strong, handsome man manhandle her body.

Phil unzipped his pants, pulled out his erection and aimed it at his neighbor's cunt. With one stroke, he was in her tunnel. She gripped his cock, her pussy molding itself around him. He growled with the pleasure of this taking. He fucked her viciously, ramming into her over and over. She took everything he gave her and came loudly, her nails digging into the cheeks of his ass. Her kitten heels fell off her feet, one at a time. She pressed her bare feet into the edge of the desk and thrust harder against him.

"Fuck," Phil murmured. She was a hot woman, he wondered that he had never sniffed this out about her before. He looked down at her passionate face. "You sure know how to keep a secret, I never suspected you could fuck like this."

Misty's only answer was to wrap her legs around him and cum loudly on his naked cock again. "That's two," Phil thought and gave in to the needs of his balls, filling her cunt with his sperm. He ejaculated long ropes of cum into her body, gasping for breath as he lay his head on her exposed breasts.

Phil's softening penis fell out of her body. He stood and zipped himself up. He gave Misty a hand and she sat up, reaching for her bra. As she dressed, they both caught their breath and gathered their thoughts.

"Okay," Phil said at last. "Now what?"

Misty looked at him. "You go home and you fuck your wife. Take her on a romantic trip. Get her the fuck out of town while I work on Michael. We can't let their stupidity ruin things for us."

Phil nodded slowly. "Yeah. I mean, I guess. Yeah. That's what we need to do." He looked up at Misty and smiled. "How the fuck did Just Mike get it into his head that he preferred my boring wife over what you just gave me?"

Misty raised a groomed eyebrow. "Who is to say he ever got what you just did?" She leaned over and kissed him. "We're all different with different people. Some people inspire me more than others." She hopped off his desk and found her shoes, putting them on again, then smoothed her hair. "And there's no reason you can't enjoy some of that again. We just have to be more careful than they have been. Michael is too stupid to hire a private detective, but his father isn't." She shuddered. Matthew Fairly frightened her, even as he aroused her. So much raw power in one man.

She grabbed the file and put it back in her bag. "I'll hang on to these. If you ever decide you need them, I'll share them with you, of course." She stilled. "But before you decide to take that step, just remember we both have so much to lose."

Phil nodded slowly. "I promise."