Best Friends Pt. 04: Naturism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers

How could this be a turn-on for her? It certainly wasn't exciting being naked in front of the stranger - quite the reverse, Lisa was feeling incredibly embarrassed.

Then it clicked. It wasn't her own nakedness that was arousing her, but Becky's. Seeing her friend standing there completely naked, chatting away to a fully-clothed male stranger and acting completely oblivious to her own nudity, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to be running around in public with no clothes on, was what was doing it. Lisa had heard that confidence is sexy, and she couldn't deny that being witness once again to Becky's incredible confidence in her body and in the rightness of her nudity was one of the sexiest things she had ever seen her do.

With her arousal growing, she began to feel a sense of panic, like she would go crazy if she had to stand there much longer, but fortunately for Lisa, Becky wrapped the conversation up, explaining that they were going to pack up and leave shortly, as they were going for a more "traditional" camping arrangement for the rest of the holiday.

The man, whose name was Jerry, looked disappointed they would be going, but he said his goodbyes. As a parting remark he let the girls know that if they came down to the village when they were done packing up, he'd give them a lift over to the new campsite, which would save them carrying all their camping gear on the walk there and give them more time for fun hiking. He told them the name of his house and the street on which it would be found and left them to it (although Lisa was fairly certain he turned back and gave himself a good look at their bare bums as they walked back to camp -- it would have surprised her if he hadn't, anyway).

Once they were back at their camp, Lisa could stand it no longer. She dived straight into the tent and pulled her sleeping bag over my head. She'd lost any feeling of excitement and, overwhelmed and embarrassed, she just wanted to hide from the world for a while.

It wasn't too long before Becky poked her head into the tent. When she saw Lisa hiding away, and asked her friend if she was alright, Lisa's lip wobbled and rather than answer she simply started crying!

"Oh Lisa!" Becky exclaimed. "What's wrong?" Pulling the sleeping bag off her, she pulled Lisa into a warm, crushing hug and she blubbed into Becky's bare shoulder.

"I'm sorry!" Lisa sobbed. "But I don't want to be a nudist! Or an exhibitionist! I thought I did but I don't and I'm sorry and you'll be disappointed in me but you're so brave and you love it and I love that you love it but I don't love it and I don't want to love it but I don't want you to think I don't love you because I don't love it..."

She went on like that for a while, verging on hysterical and largely making no sense, and all Becky could do was stroke her hair and make soothing noises. Bare skin together, Becky's naked body warm and soft, Lisa gradually calmed down, and then Becky was able to talk to her.

"It's OK," she said in a calm voice. "It's OK.

"You don't have to be a nudist," she continued. "You don't have to. Not if you don't want to. I didn't mean to get so excited about it. I know you were trying it for me and that means so much. You don't have to keep doing it though.

"I'm sorry about the guy back there, you were so brave and I'm sorry that I kind of forgot that you might not be comfortable naked like that.

I don't need you to be like me to know that you love me and I love you. You let me be myself around you and you don't judge me or make me feel bad for doing it. This will always be their thing, their connection and that's what matters. You don't need to be doing it too to prove to me how good a friend you are for me."

Lisa had to admit that after that, she felt rather silly after that. Things between her and Becky -- her feelings, and the way their friendship had taken on this strange, kinky, turn of late, were to Lisa still very confusing and difficult. But wrapped up in Becky's arms, getting a big naked hug, she started to feel a little better. Regaining her composure and calming down, she offered profuse apologies for her hysterics and then quietly and quickly put her clothes back on. Becky offered no comment to this and if she was disappointed that her friend had opted not to be nude, she was kind enough not to show it. However, as they both busied themselves packing up the camp, Lisa did notice Becky's reluctance to get dressed again herself -- it was only when the only unpacked items remaining were Becky's own outfit for the day that she finally, with a sad little noise, slipped on her knickers, bra and the rest of her clothes.

To Lisa, it seemed like Becky was realizing that the past few days had given her a freedom she wasn't going to find very often. Privately she wondered if it was causing her friend more difficulties than she let on, living in a society which had the (to Lisa perfectly reasonable) expectation that Becky wear clothes... For the past couple of days they had (Jerry's intrusion into the camp aside) lived as if they had been the only two people in the world and Becky had probably experienced more time naked on this camping trip than she had ever managed before at home.

Lisa was astute enough to realise that this was important to her friend, and held a significance to her in her journey into the nudist life she desired. She began to consider, perhaps for the first time, that managing her desire to be nude, and her exhibitionist tendencies, with having a "normal" life, was perhaps more of a struggle for Becky than she let on, and once again she realized how much it must mean to Becky to have a friend like her, who she could be nude around without worrying about causing offense or getting into trouble.

It was a nice feeling for Lisa, but also came with its own difficulties -- she was finding it increasingly hard to manage her own feelings towards Becky, in particular "naked Becky", and she once again felt a sense of fear that what she wanted and what Becky wanted were so irreconcilable that their friendship may suffer for it, and resolved even more that Becky should never learn how she really felt.

Lost in thought, they were both quiet on the hike down to the village, where after some searching they found the house which belonged to Jerry, the man they had met in the woods.

Jerry smiled when he saw the girls. "I didn't recognize you with your clothes on," he joked -- but his manner was friendly and he didn't seem at all creepy -- indeed he seemed to regard the whole incident as more amusing than erotic (although Lisa was certain he was in part so happy because of all he'd been able to see of Becky, let alone herself also).

He made a few further remarks about the girls being "nudists" and hoping they had good weather for it coming up, which caused Lisa to blush a little as she recollected that as far as Jerry knew, both she and Becky were equally enthusiastic about not wearing clothes, when the truth was of course a little different. But now she was dressed she was able to relax a little more and soon they were all chatting away as they sat in the back of Jerry's battered Land Rover while he drove them over to the campsite where they had booked a pitch for the remainder of their holiday.

It wasn't far by car and they'd soon arrived, and Jerry gave them a hand unloading their packs before saying his goodbyes as he hopped back into the driver's seat. The two girls stood waving him off as he pulled away and then, swiftly, Becky lifted up her shirt and pulled down her bra, giving the older man a good flash of her bare breasts as he drove off. Lisa laughed in disbelief but Becky just grinned.

"Have to say thank you," she explained, giggling.

(To be continued.)

Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers