Best Friends Pt. 05: Camp Carry-on

Story Info
Staying at a public campsite won't stop Becky's exhibitionism.
10.3k words
4.61
34.5k
28

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,104 Followers

The story so far: after their wild camping ended in embarrassment for Lisa, with her being exposed naked to a stranger, she and her best friend, nudist/exhibitionist Becky, have relocated to a commercial campsite for the remainder of their holiday...

Chapter 13 – Camping Carry-on

As Lisa had expected, Becky was finding the fact that she suddenly had to wear clothes again after a couple of days of near-constant nudity to be somewhat of a challenge.

She'd been antsy almost immediately upon arriving at the campsite, when they were shown to their pitch and she realized just how many other campers were around and how near to one another all the other tents were. Lisa guessed her friend had rather been hoping for a bit of isolation, a chance to at least use the excuse of "I thought nobody was around" if she was walking about naked and got challenged for it. But as it was, there was no chance of that her being able to feign such ignorance – the campsite was bustling with tents and camper vans and, because the girls badly needed the available electricity hook-up to charge their phones, there was no question of them simply pitching their tent up away from all the others, arranged as they were in neat rows.

Privately, Lisa was more than a little relieved. Much as she found "naked Becky" to be an exciting companion, she was looking forward to finally having a "normal" holiday, one where nakedness was confined to the shower and the privacy of the tent (Becky, it seemed, had absolutely no intention of sleeping in anything other than her birthday suit) and the rest of the time they were just two regular 18-year-olds on a fun trip to some beautiful countryside, exploring picturesque villages and local pubs, and getting a bit of sun on the campsite, for which both girls had packed bikinis.

Indeed, the warm weather saw they weren't the only campers indulging in sunbathing, many others also switched to bathing suits and the site shop and bar made sunloungers and deckchairs available. Indeed, both girls agreed they were quite pleased to be camped quite near to a group of young lads, probably only a couple of years older than them, who showed a propensity for playing football with their shirts off. Of course, these lads had themselves noticed the girls in bikinis in the nearby tent and often invited Lisa and Becky to join them for drinks and food, not to mention trying their hardest to impress the two young women, which Lisa, less used to male attention than Becky, had to admit was rather flattering (even though she took it as a result of them being the only girls their age around the immediate area, rather than confirmation of her own attractiveness – and indeed, the boys were much more obviously fawning over Becky than they were paying attention to her).

For her part Becky feigned obliviousness to the whole thing, although her stealthy asides to Lisa made it quite clear she was fully aware of what was going on and found it all hilarious. Lisa was starting to feel like she had the "old" Becky back after spending so much time playing sidekick to a nudist and exhibitionist – although she also had a feeling that Becky was privately wondering if there was a way she could somehow flash these lads and get away with it.

Fortunately the family nature of the campsite, with more than a few kids always running about, made Becky reluctant to deliberately expose herself in the sort of overt way she preferred, and aside from a few slips changing clothes (which Lisa got the sense were probably deliberate rather than accidental) she kept herself covered up to an acceptable standard the rest of the time.

After a couple of days, however, Lisa could tell Becky was getting a familiar itch.

Looking around cautiously, Lisa stepped into the shower block.

The showers were located a brief walk away from their tent, communal showers segregated into male and female blocks. Each shower block had an open changing area with benches and hooks to hang on clothes and towels, with a slatted wooden floor to walk on – opening on to this were tiled cubicle showers, separated by tiled walls and with white vinyl curtains across the front. For a campsite, it was very nice, although Lisa always eyed the cobwebs in the upper corners of the block ceiling with unease, as she was no fan of spiders. She hadn't seen any yet though.

Becky was already in the shower, her bathing suit and towel resting on the bench in the changing area – right where she'd told Lisa they would be. Lisa looked around again – there was nobody else using the shower area at this time, so she wouldn't be looking at getting into any trouble. Still, she felt a little uneasy – but at the same time, more than a little excited at the naughtiness of what was about to transpire. She had to admit, all this stuff had a fun side.

Quickly, with what she hoped was ninja-like stealth, Lisa gathered up all of Becky's things and scampered back out of the shower block, and back towards their tent.

It had, of course, been Becky's idea.

She'd been growing increasingly frustrated at the lack of nudity this part of the holiday had afforded her, and of course when Becky became frustrated, she started to get bold with her imagination.

The problem, as Becky saw it, was that they were staying there for a few days and it wasn't like she could just whip off her clothes and strut around nude for all to see. She was ordinarily happy to strip off in front of strangers provided she would never see them again, but they still had a few days of holiday left and for as long as she remained there she'd have to deal with any consequences that came out of exposing herself. The campsite was busy and it was populated with families as well as older people and young people, so folk might not take particularly kindly to an 18-year-old woman going about in her birthday suit as if it was a nude beach in Spain.

Not to mention, too, the fact that Becky was an exhibitionist wasn't something she necessarily wanted to discuss with the world. It had been a secret she'd shared with Lisa of course (and despite her misgivings Lisa had supported and encouraged it), but if Becky wanted to find a way to be naked on the campsite she needed a way to explain it without having to state the true reason, which was that she found it thrilling to do so.

She'd mulled over various half-baked schemes, from feigning drunkenness so she could streak, to manufacturing some wardrobe malfunctions. But it was when she was taking a shower that she realized that, with Lisa's help, she could get the thrill of a prolonged exposure while remaining, herself, more or less blameless.

Lisa's role, Becky explained to her, was pretty straightforward. Becky would pick a good time (ideally when the boys whose attention both girls had attracted were about and playing football) and take herself off to have a shower. Lisa would follow a few minutes later and, in the guise of playing a prank on her friend, would "steal" Becky's clothes and towel, leaving her with no choice but to make a naked dash back to the tent, giving all who saw her a fleeting but exciting glimpse at her nude body.

She'd have to feign a bit of embarrassment and anger of course, it wouldn't do for her to just stroll by with a wave and a cheery shout of "don't worry, my friend stole my clothes!" But she could still enjoy the experience of being seen nude by strangers, without any of them realizing she was acting out any sort of weird kink.

Lisa had listened patiently while Becky explained the plan, and she had to admit, it was pretty clever. She'd considered similar ideas back when her role had been to come up with the "dares" Becky had wanted her to suggest, and although that phase of their adventure seemed to be a thing of the past now, she was glad she could still help her friend to fulfill some of her fantasies. Privately, too, she felt it was a little better than some of Becky's recent escapades, in that she'd have to get dressed pretty quickly or the illusion would be broken – there'd be none of the "standing around naked chatting" that there had been when the two of them had been caught in the woods by Jerry.

Lisa's only worry, she told Becky, was that if someone saw her stealing her friend's clothes and (from their point of view) subjecting a poor, innocent young woman to the humiliation of being nude in public, it would make her look like a bit of a terrible person. But Becky reassured her that she would try and make sure Lisa didn't get caught either, and certainly wouldn't publicly attribute the blame to her for what would happen.

So it was that Lisa found herself creeping quietly away from the shower block one sunny mid-morning, Becky's clothing and towel stashed safely in her bag.

She sat in front of their tent, her leg shaking nervously, but there was no immediate sign of Becky. Lisa supposed that for credibility her friend was finishing her shower before returning to camp, but the minutes seemed to drag by. On an open area of ground the lads they had gotten to know were kicking a ball about, and one, Ross, gave her a friendly (flirty?) smile as he realized she was watching them.

She smiled back. Ross was a cute one, and she had no discomfort in the fact he might be noticing her. When boys had "given her the eye" back home, when she'd been in school and sixth form, she had hated it, doubting they were genuinely interested in a plain girl with small boobs and round hips (especially with a best friend like Becky) but here and now, sitting in the sun in what was (for her) quite a revealing bikini, she didn't feel so much like the butt of a cruel joke and was starting to consider the possibility that she'd maybe been a bit hard on her own appearance and that it might just be possible for a lad to fancy her rather than Becky, if he had a preference for a different type.

Of Becky, there was still no sign. Lisa began to grow worried. What if her friend was having second thoughts? What if Becky was standing in the shower block, not a stitch to cover herself, but too scared to step outside and go through with their game? She started to regret not considering that possibility sooner and leaving a contingency plan. Maybe she should go back with the towel and make sure Becky was alright, and rescue her if she really had changed her mind?

She stood up, and was about to pick up her bag and head back towards the showers when a minor commotion off in the direction of the football players told her she needn't have worried. To the accompaniment of not a few shouts and cheers, Becky appeared in view, buck naked and dripping wet from the shower. She was jogging rapidly but (Lisa noted) not too fast, and although she seemed to be pretending to make an effort to conceal her nipples and pubic hair with her arm and hands, she wasn't doing the best job and kept slipping up and revealing everything – and of course, from behind her perfect bare bottom was in full view whatever she did.

Lisa suppressed a grin, and tried as best she could to look concerned. "Becky!" she called as her friend ran past the gawping lads (as one, their heads turned as she passed, they couldn't take their eyes off her) and down the path toward their tent. "What's going on? What's happened?"

"Some wanker," Becky called out, loud enough for people to hear and get an explanation as to why she was running about naked, "stole my clothes!"

"What!?" Lisa exclaimed with faux outrage. Becky had reached her now and paused for a believable amount of seconds. The lads, too, were approaching, grinning but also showing genuine concern.

With exquisite timing, Becky scrambled forward into their tent just as the boys got a perfect view of the opening. Bum in the air and legs apart, she gave each of them a very memorable sight before Lisa, ever the caring friend, quickly passed her a spare towel to cover herself with.

"Yeah," Becky continued after a moment, for the benefit of their audience now. "I was in the shower and when I came out, someone had nicked my towel and stuff."

"Are you sure you didn't just forget where you put it?" Lisa asked, quite enjoying continuing the charade. Drama had been among her favourite school subjects.

"No!" Beck exclaimed, fumbling with the towel and giving the lads a final look at her boobs before restoring her modesty. "I looked everywhere for it. It's gone!"

She pretended to notice the boys for the first time. "Was it you lot? I bet it was one of you! Getting a good look in, wanting to see me naked?"

Lisa felt a bit sorry for the boys at this – after all, both girls knew they had nothing to do with it and it seemed unfair of Becky to blame them just to keep up the pretence. Of course they all protested innocence and Becky to her credit gave the impression of believing them.

"Well, alright," she conceded. "But someone's nicked my clothes... and I had to run through the whole bloody campsite stark naked."

I bet that was terrible for you, Lisa thought, suppressing a smirk.

Of course, eager to impress both girls, as well as to prove their innocence, the boys vowed to track down the culprit and make him apologise to Becky (there was no suggestion it might have been not have been a male – after all, Becky's strikingly lovely figure had been noticed by many on the campsite). Much chatting and bravado ensued until the girls made it clear that Becky (who was by this point still wearing only a towel) needed a bit of space and privacy to get dressed and for Lisa to make sure she was okay, at which point they returned to their own camp, still speculating as to the identity of the clothing thief.

When they were definitely gone, Becky and Lisa both collapsed into laughter.

Chapter 14 – Certainly a Nice Day for It

Once the initial hubbub had died down about Becky's naked dash through the camp, and both girls were now securely fully clothed and ready to face the normal world, they took up their backpacks and headed out for a day of walking in the hills.

A short bus ride from the campsite, they found themselves in what could realistically be described as 'the middle of nowhere' – a long, winding country lane, bordered by fields and criss-crossed by public footpaths that ran off into the wilds. It was beautiful countryside and armed with a map the two girls chose a path and began their hike.

The sun shone high in the in the cloudless sky and both girls were after a while hot and bothered, and glad of any shade. They decided to take a path down into a vale, where the steep sides would offer some respite from the summer heat.

They'd encountered a few other hikers on their walk but the trail was hardly busy and for the most part they felt as if they were completely alone in the beautiful surroundings.

When Becky remarked upon how quiet it was and how few people they had seen, Lisa had a sense of what was coming.

"Go on then," she grinned.

"What?" Becky replied innocently.

"Take your clothes off. I know that's what you're getting around to. I'm not daft, Becks. I know you. Out in the countryside, sunny day, nobody else around. I'm surprised you've left them on this long!"

Becky smiled. "Thanks," she said, and pulled her t-shirt off over her head. Her shorts and underwear soon followed and she stuffed her clothes into her rucksack. Wearing nothing but boots, socks, a baseball hat and a pair of sunglasses, she shouldered her bag and the two of them continued their walk.

By now, Lisa considered, she could see a definite difference between the two types of Naked Becky. Currently, she was with Nudist Becky.

Nudist Becky was the Becky who just didn't care much for wearing clothes. Nudist Becky liked the freedom and comfort of nakedness, and she certainly didn't have any hang-ups about nudity, even in a fairly public setting like hiking in the countryside. But in all other respects she wasn't much different from normal Becky. She didn't behave 'like a naked person' – it was almost as if her nudity was incidental. She walked and chatted, rested and ate, no differently to if she had been wearing clothes. She was attractive, to Lisa, because of her beauty, but also because of her easy confidence and obvious natural affinity for being clothes-free.

The flip side to Nudist Becky, as the two had talked about before when they'd been wild camping, was Exhibitionist Becky. Exhibitionist Becky was certainly not relaxed and casual about nudity. Rather, she radiated the thrill she was experiencing at being seen naked by others. She was flushed-of-face and breathless, animated and excited. She also displayed a sexuality, a sensual quality that Nudist Becky did not especially convey. Exhibitionist Becky knew people were looking at her body, knew what they were thinking, and was happy to play up to that, to position herself in ways which showed more and more of herself, to be naughty, flirty, even dirty, if it was exciting to her.

Bringing that side of Becky out was not always straightforward. Sometimes, Nudist Becky had no desire to turn into Exhibitionist Becky, she was content just to swan around starkers in the company of her clothed best friend as if it was the most normal thing in the world. She had no thoughts of letting others see her and no realization of how her naked body might be affecting even the person closest to her at that moment. Nudist Becky was just happy with her own personal freedom.

But, Lisa was coming to consider, if it was that she wanted something more from Becky than friendship (and she was still very conflicted on this point) – and as much as it might make Lisa herself feel awkward, perhaps bringing Exhibitionist Becky out more and more may be the way to achieve that? After all, while the intimacy of their friendship had definitely been strengthened by Becky practicing her nudism in Lisa's company, it had been when Lisa began daring Becky and acting as her accomplice to carry out her exhibitionism that Lisa had really begun to feel the strong, powerful bond growing between them which, she dared hope, might lead to more than friendship. Perhaps the more Becky was helped and encouraged to embrace her own sexuality, whatever form it took, the more she might be enticed towards loving Lisa the way she wanted to be loved, with physical passion?

As it was, though, she had for the moment to just accept things as they were; that they were 18, coming up for 19 now, best friends in the world, currently on their first holiday alone, hiking through the lush countryside, one fully-dressed, the other completely nude.

Lisa smiled to herself. She supposed there were outcomes a lot worse than that.

"I think there's someone up ahead."

They had been walking for a while, without seeing a soul, and a sense of security had descended over both girls. Becky seemed even less concerned than usual about her nudity and Lisa had ceased worrying that they would be caught out. She wasn't sure of the legality here – was it okay to walk around in the countryside stark naked? Surely if you thought you were alone you weren't breaking any law – but at the same time, was 'indecent exposure' still a thing? It seemed like inviting trouble if they let someone see that Becky was hiking naked, at the very least.

But now Lisa felt a need to voice a warning. The trail rounded a corner and she was certain she'd heard conversation not far off, an unfamiliar noise in among the sounds of nature.

They paused. "You should get dressed," she said to Becky – but her friend did not immediately reply.

Lisa began to worry. "Becky...?" she asked.

"I'm not gonna get dressed," her friend replied slowly.

"What?"

"I'm gonna stay naked. It'll be alright. What's the worst that could happen?"

"Um, like three big guys could come along, rape you and murder us both."

"Lisa, that's not going to happen. And if it was, do you think me having clothes on is gonna stop these imaginary rapists? We're still just two girls out on our own, we're as safe with me naked as we are with me clothed."

Requiax
Requiax
1,104 Followers