Best Friend's Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria moans a bit and looks at her.

"Now my pussy is really wet so what about you take care of it."

Ana smiles and licks her lips.

"It will be my pleasure."

Ana gets on all fours looking at Maria's shaved pussy and kisses it. She then looks at Maria and makes a few long licks of Maria´s cunt. She starts speeding up her licks, licking Maria´s whole pussy and hearing Maria softly moan. She buries her tongue inside Maria and gets a taste of Maria´s pussy. It´s the best tasting pussy she ever had. She slowly starts licking in and out of Maria´s pussy using her hands to rub Maria´s ass. Ana smiles and keeps licking Maria´s pussy, sliding her tongue out and in even gives Maria light spank.

"Oh Ana don´t do that."

Ana smiles and moves her hands onto Maria´s pussy using them to spread her pussy. She starts licking inside, licking Maria's pussy lips. Maria enjoying what Ana does starts moaning more. She leans against the shower wall, running her hands through Ana´s hair. Ana smiles feeling Maria´s hands and enjoying the taste of the pussy she is licking. She starts licking even faster, spreading Maria's pussy as wide as she can. Ana keeps licking, but stops spreading Maria´s pussy as she uses her hands to rub Maria´s pussy and lick it at the same time. Maria moaning even more, feeling her first orgasm almost building. She feels Ana slide her finger inside her. As she looks down, she sees Ana fingering her and licking her pussy her moans are louder. Ana smiles hearing Maria's moans getting louder. She starts fingering faster and licking tip of Maria´s pussy. She slides a second finger inside, licking faster and hearing Maria moaning louder than ever. She suddenly hears Maria screaming louder than on the court. She smiles knowing she just gave Maria the first orgasm and is about to give more.

Maria smiles looks down at Ana.

"Oh you are really good. Now what about you do same thing with my ass?"

Maria turns around and sticks her ass out. Ana rubs it then comes closer. As it´s little smelly after match and everything she still loves the view of it. Ana comes right behind Maria and starts licking around Maria´s asshole. This is a new feeling to Maria. No one had ever licked her ass before and she loves it now. Ana keeps licking around Maria´s asshole getting the smell of it into her mouth but she loves it. She uses her free hand to give Maria´s ass cheek light spank. Maria feeling it, turns her head and looks at Ana.

"What did I tell you about spanking? You are the bitch who will get spanked Anci."

Ana smiling keeps licking Maria´s ass now using her free hands to rub Maria´s ass. She kisses both of her cheeks and gets to lick around her asshole again teasing Maria who is moaning loud, enjoying it. Maria sticks her ass out more. Ana smiles seeing Maria stick her ass more Ana rubs her cheeks.

"Oh God I love those cheeks. They are so yummy and juicy."

Maria smiles and gives herself a spank. Ana rubs the place where Maria spanked herself and gives it a long kiss, then returns to licking around Maria´s asshole. She is licking it as fast as she can, enjoying licking the asshole of her best friend.

Ana stops it after while, rubs Maria's asshole and slides her tongue inside licking fast trying to get her tongue as much as she can. Maria´s moans get even louder and she turns her head looking at Ana, biting her lip.

"Oh You´re licking my ass even better than you were licking my pussy."

Ana smiles and bites her lip. Maria moaned only by Ana doing that. She loves when Ana bites her lip. Ana stops biting her lip and slides her tongue inside Maria´s stinky asshole again. Ana starts licking inside Maria´s ass, wildly sliding her tongue as deep as she can, getting the taste of Maria´s ass into her mouth. Using her free hand she rubs Maria´s ass and with the other she rubs Maria´s boob. Maria moans loudly rubbing her other boob, squeezing it and giving herself more pleasure. Ana can´t see what Maria is doing but she keeps on licking inside Maria´s ass sliding her tongue all over the inside of Maria´s asshole. Maria´s moans get even louder and she starts moaning Ana´s name. Ana, hearing Maria moaning her name, smiles softly and let's tongue slide out of Maria´s ass.

"Am I giving you that much pleasure?"

Ana smiling asks looking at Maria.

"Don´t stop, bitch. Lick I don´t have pleasure like this."

Ana looks at Maria licks her lips and let´s her tongue slide inside Maria´s asshole again sliding it in and out and rubbing both of Maria´s ass cheeks. Maria starts moaning again, feeling Ana´s tongue. Ana stops sliding her tongue sliding in and out and uses her hands to spread Maria´s asshole and starts licking it spread like this. Ana tries to spread Maria´s asshole as much as she can, but it´s really tight so she can spread it only a bit but she keeps licking and sliding her tongue even deeper than before. Maria´s moans get even louder, feeling what Ana is doing with her asshole. Ana keeps on licking inside Maria´s asshole, but she gets an idea, stops spreading Maria´s ass, licks her finger and lets it slide inside Maria´s tight asshole. Maria screams in pleasure. She never had anything in her ass and this is a surprise for her. Ana starts fingering Maria´s ass and licking around her asshole while thrusting her finger slowly licking around her asshole as much as she can. Using other hand to squeeze Maria´s boob.

"You´re ass is so tight Maria."

"Of course I am. I´m not a bitch who will let anyone fuck me. Especially my beautiful ass. No one was there. Your finger is first thing in there."

Ana smiles as she bites one of Maria´s ass cheek and licks one more of her fingers and pushes it into Maria´s ass too. Maria feeling another finger in her ass moans even more. She starts squeezing her boob as much as she can. Ana still licking around Maria´s asshole starts fingering her ass even faster using her other hand to rub Maria´s ass cheek.

"Hmm you think I can fit another one there, Maria?"

Ana asks with cute smile Maria turns her head and sees her.

"With smile like that you can do anything."

She sends kiss to Ana who starts licking her third finger and lets it slide inside, thrusting them even faster and kissing Maria´s ass cheek using her other hand to start rubbing Maria´s boob again giving as much pleasure as she can to Maria. Maria, moaning and screaming Ana´s name, feels she is close to another orgasm. Ana starts fingering as fast as she can, licking side on Maria´s asshole. As Ana starts licking Maria´s asshole, it sends Maria over the edge she starts screaming and cums heavily on the shower floor. Maria smiles and turns around looks at smiling Ana.

"Lick my cum off floor bitch. Oh God I can´t believe You´re first one who ever made me cum."

Ana looks at Maria with huge smile licking her lips.

"Maria I loved it more than anything else in world."

Maria hearing that runs her hand through Ana´s hair, smiling.

"Now lick that cum off you heard me bitch!"

Maria orders Ana who smiles and thinks what will be next. Ana leans over the puddle of cum on shower floor, smells it and slowly starts licking it off. This makes Maria horny again as she slowly rubs her own pussy seeing that Ana's pussy is soaking wet. She goes to the locker room.

"Wait for me you slut."

Ana smiles looking at Maria as she finishes licking Maria's cum off the shower floor. Maria returns after a while. Ana looks at her and sees a huge 12 inch strap-on.

"Wow."

That is only thing Ana is able to say looking at Maria's huge black strap-on.

"Yeah this must be biggest dick you have ever seen. And I bet you already sucked and fucked many."

Ana licks her lips and crawls to where Maria is standing ready to start sucking her huge fake cock.

"No not yet. Since you were so good I´m going to lick you first."

Maria grabs Ana, lifts her and kisses her softly. Surprised by it, Ana just keeps in kiss wrapping her arms around Maria's head. They keep kissing for few more moments as Maria breaks the kiss and rubs Ana's boobs.

"Will you please lick them Maria?"

Ana asks with a cute smile looking at Marias hands.

"Oh you horny little girl."

Maria says with smile as she leans and slowly starts sucking and licking Ana's boobs, taking her whole nipple into her mouth sucking on it wildly. Ana moans softly, resting against shower wall as she is pleasured by beautiful Maria. Maria softly bites Ana's nipple, holding it in her teeth for a few moments. After that she licks it and kisses her boob while she moves to the other one as Ana already starts rubbing her pussy Maria notices it and moves her hand away.

"Only I can do it to you so wait you horny bitch."

Ana smiles and keeps moaning as Maria repeats what she did on her first boob on other one. Ana smiles as she feels Maria plastic cock hit her leg, she spreads them a little more feeling her pussy is soaking wet, hoping Maria will move to it quickly.

"Hmm I think your titties had enough don't you think Ana?"

Ana just nods her head smiling at Maria. Maria gets on all fours, facing Ana's trimmed, shaved pussy. She rubs it for few moments then leans and kisses it and smelling it.

"This smells like a hole that has been fucked many times."

Maria laughs a bit and slowly starts licking Ana's cunt. She can feel how wet it is and it tastes great. Maria's slow licks make Ana moan even louder as she finally gets what she wanted for long time. Maria uses her free hands to spread Ana's pussy a little more, licking it wildly even from inside.

"Oh god you´re great pussy licker Maria."

Maria just softly smiles and slides one finger into Anas pussy, fingering it hard and licking it at once. Ana's moans get even louder as Maria now fingers her with two fingers. Ana grabs Maria by hair pushing her deeper into her pussy. Maria just smiles, licking faster knowing she will get Ana to come soon. Ana starts begging Maria.

"Please slide one more finger into me, Maria, please."

Maria smiles hearing what Ana is begging her for.

"Yes? What about saying it nicer?"

Maria smiles evilly and slides two fingers out of Anas pussy licks them and stops licking Ana's pussy. Ana looks at Maria biting her lip.

"Please, please, your bitch begs you for it."

Maria smiles.

"That´s better."

Maria licks three of her fingers and slides them into Ana with one thrust. Ana moans hard as Maria does this, moving herself on Maria's fingers which makes Maria smile and she starts licking the tip of Ana's pussy, thrusting her fingers inside Ana.

"Ooh ahh god this is great."

Ana moaning hard feeling her orgasm building as she looks down at Maria and sees her licking her pussy. That sends her over the edge as she cums heavily all over Marias pretty face and fingers. Maria licks cum off her fingers and stands up.

"You look even better with your face covered in my cum Maria."

Ana says with laugh.

"I think you should lick it off Anci."

Ana looks at Marias face and slowly starts licking it off until Maria's face is free of cum.

"Still your cum is better than mine."

Ana says biting her lip.

"Now turn around and stick your ass out so I can fuck it properly with my huge fake cock."

Ana smiles, nods her head and turns around sticking her ass out for Maria. Maria smiles, stands behind Ana and rubs her smooth ass and slowly guides the cock into her and slowly starts thrusting it, but slides it out after awhile.

"Don´t you want to suck it first?"

Ana licks her lips and gets on her knees in front of Maria.

"I was waiting when will you ask that. I love sucking fake cocks."

"I´m sure not just fake ones."

Both girls laugh a bit and Ana leans closer and slowly starts stroking Marias 12 inch strap-on.

After few strokes, she opens her mouth and lets a few inches slide into her mouth and slowly starts bobbing her head on it. Slowly taking 5 inches into her mouth and licking around it. Even this gives Maria enough pleasure. Watching her best friend sucking on her huge plastic dick. Ana slowly takes another inch into her mouth, knowing she will not be able to suck it whole.

"Oh fuck this looks great from here. My best friend and beautiful bitch, Ana Ivanovic sucking my cock."

Maria smiles looking at Ana who managed to get another inch into her mouth, now sucking 7 inches of it increasing the pace of bobbing her head on it.

"Ana bad thing your boobs are so small I can´t fuck them with my strap-on."

Ana just smiles and pushes her boobs together but they are still too small to be fucked, so she keeps on sucking getting two more inches sucking whole 9 inches and bobbing her head fast, looking up at Maria who softly moans looking down at Ana. As Maria feels she is getting wet, she grabs Ana by her hair and starts controlling the pace of sucking. Maria pushing 10 inches into Ana's mouth deep-throating at process but still she is not satisfied tries little harder.

"Oh God why can´t I push it all into you?"

Ana looks a little scared at Maria and hopes Maria will not do it, but Maria pushes harder getting the whole strap-on into Ana's mouth, deep-throating her. Ana starts choking on it and Maria gets even more pleasure from seeing Ana choking on her dick. Ana gags on it for a few minutes and that is too much for Maria to handle. She cums heavily and slides the cock out of Ana's mouth and smiles.

"Oh God it was great. Now I´m going to fuck your pretty tight pussy hard with this."

Ana smiles and sits down looking at Maria.

"Hey I said I want your pussy what are you doing?"

Ana smiles and rubs her boobs biting lip looking at Maria.

"What do you want? Your tits are too small to fuck. I can only rub them with this."

Ana smiles nods her head and Maria comes closer and slowly starts rubbing Ana's boob with her cock. As Ana pushes them together Maria slides her cock between them and slowly starts thrusting. The cock barely touches them but Maria keeps thrusting looking at happy Ana. She keeps doing it for a few minutes and suddenly stops.

"I have a little idea Anci."

Maria smiles, grabs her strap and starts slapping Anas boobs with it which makes Ana happy and she laughs with her cute laugh.

"This is funny Maria."

Maria laughs too, does it few more times lines up cock with her face and gives it few slaps with her strap and laughs at Anas shocked face.

"Well can I fuck your pussy now Ms.Ivanovic?

Ana laughs a bit at how Maria called her nods her head and bites her lip.

"Of course Lady Sharapova."

Ana gets on all fours, sticking her ass out, waiting for Maria to slide the cock into her. Maria smiles, getting behind Ana and aiming her strap-on with her pussy and slowly pushes in first 5 inches thrusting it slowly into her. Ana moaning slowly feeling huge fake dick in her tight Serbian pussy. Maria's thrusts pick up pace, thrusting inch after inch into the little Serb. With every thrust soon having 10 inches in, Ana feels her pussy lips wrapping around fake dick.

"Oh such a tight whore."

Maria smiles grabs Ana by her hips and forces remaining two inches into her best friend. Ana moans softly feeling whole cock in her. She starts screaming Marias name.

"Oh fuck Maria this is best thing ever, I love you."

Maria smiles hearing Ana. She starts thrusting even harder and starts moaning also, but her moans are lost in the sound of Anas scream. Maria slides cock out lays down as Ana sees it she sits on Marias strap-on and starts bouncing. Maria enjoying the view she gets seeing Anas face and small boobs bouncing by speed she is getting fucked by Maria. Ana grabs her own boob squeezing them looking at Maria who is having big pleasure from watching Ana she even reaches and squeezes other Anas boob and using other hand to squeeze her own boob biting her lip. Ana grabs Marias hand which was squeezing her own boob and sucks on it with smiles.

"Hmm you know what to do Ana for sure."

Maria smiles as she rolls so Ana is laying on the ground and starts fucking her like that and at same time sucking on Anas nipple, twirling her tongue around it wildly, while fucking her with her whole strap-on. Ana moaning harder than ever screaming right into Marias ear.

"Maria, harder, harder."

Maria smiles what Ana is begging for. She stars fucking her as fast as she can, licking Ana's boob which makes Ana's pleasure even bigger. She screams loudly and suddenly cums all over Maria's fake cock who keeps it in for few more moments. After a while, she slides it out and asks Ana.

"You wanna suck your cum of it?"

Ana just nods and licks it few times and stands up.

"I think that´s all, isn´t it Maria?"

Maria nods her head and smiles.

"It is. But wasn´t this the best way to earn money, Anci?"

Ana looks at Maria as they walk towards the locker room.

"Yes, it was. Thanks, it was amazing."

Maria gets to her bag takes out her chequebook and writes her a cheque for hundred, thousand dollars and hands it to Ana with smiles and kisses her.

"Oh, thanks Maria. So much. I can´t believe it."

Ana walks to her bag opens it bends over a bit so she can put the cheque into her purse when suddenly she feels a little pain in her asshole and something sliding in. She turns her head around, seeing Maria standing behind her with huge smile.

"Oh Maria what is this?"

Surprised Ana says with little laugh.

"You thought I won´t fuck your ass?"

Maria smiles and slowly starts thrusting strap into Anas ass as she already pushed 6 inches inside Ana picking up pace spanking Anas ass while fucking it. Ana is happy that it's still covered with her saliva so it doesn´t hurt so much. She even moves herself against strap-on squeezing her boobs. Maria was becoming more and more satisfied with each thrust as she managed to push 8 inches into her best friend tight back door.

"Oh this is even better than my pussy isn´t it Maria?"

Maria doesn´t reply just pushes another two inches fucking Ana hard spanking her. Anas moans get even bigger as he feels she probably doesn´t have any cum left but Maria keeps fucking her hard now fucking her with whole strap-on as Ana is bend over bench on her bag with thing grabbing bag by sides squeezing it hard in pleasure. Ana knows that Maria just took her anal virginity but she enjoys it more than any fucking she ever hand even Marias spanks get harder Maria squeezing Anas ass after every spank thrusting as fast as she can hearing Ana moan she can feel she is close to orgasm.

"Fuck Ana."

Maria screams as she cums hard while fucking Anas ass she looks at Ana and sees she is close too she stops spanking and uses all force to fuck her when suddenly Ana scream in orgasm and cums more than before. Maria pulls strap out after awhile and with smile kisses Ana takes strap-on off and puts it into her bag.

"Ana we have to do this more often from now."

Ana just bites her lip as she is resting against bench.

Both girls dressed after awhile and left with their pussies and Ana with her ass gaping.

Hope you liked it :) Rate and Send Feedback :)

12