Best Friends Visit OnaSpa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers

"It's 'come as you are' at breakfast. Girls will roll in just after waking up or after an early workout. Breakfast is great, and they have a great buffet," Jessica explained. "For dinner, it's nice to dress up. It's a more elegant atmosphere."

The next place we walked by was the massage center. "That's where you can really relax with a massage therapist. Of course, unlike a lot of massage places, arousal is encouraged, and the therapists can help you out in any way you need. Sometimes I just need someone else besides myself to give me an orgasm, so I'll go there and just ask for a vaginal massage."

I blurted it out: "I think I'm going to need one of those soon," I said, not even really seeing it as a humorous comment. All this matter-of-fact erotic talk was making me incredibly wet. I knew that I was going to have to masturbate when we got back to the room.

"We can stop here if you want and go in," Jessica said, helpfully. "They take walk ins."

"Uh, well that's ok. I…" I started.

"Really, it's no big deal. If you need to have an orgasm, this is the perfect time AND the perfect place. I'll take you inside. You'll feel really comfortable." Jessica was being so supportive.

Ali said, "Elle, it's fine. Do it. Don't be shy!"

"Oh ok," I said, sheepishly.

Jessica opened the door and we walked into a pretty sub-lobby. A few nude women were sitting around on comfortable couches, obviously waiting their turn. I was really nervous. Jessica went to the receptionist and arranged it all. It seemed surreal to see her approach this stranger and arrange for a "vaginal massage."

I heard her say "private," and my ears perked up.

"What did 'private' mean?" I asked Stephanie.

"Oh, well, you can have your massage in a regular massage room, which is private, or there is a lounge in back where you get your massage in an open room," she explained. "I figure this being your first time, it might be nice to make it more intimate a setting."

"Oh. Ok, thanks," I replied.

A minute later, a girl named Stephanie, who was attired similarly to Sarah, approached us and said, "Elle?"

I replied, "uh…that's me."

"Come on back here with me." She grabbed my hand and led me through a doorway covered with silk curtains.

We entered a small, typical massage room. A soft light, quiet ambient music and the combined scents of massage oils and creams. She and I had typical first-meeting conversation: where was I from and how long am I staying, and such. She asked, "Have you been here before?"

"No…I'm a little nervous, actually," I replied.

"Don't be. I'm here to make you feel good. So you wanted a vaginal massage?"

"Uh…yeah," I replied.

"How long did you want the massage to be?" She asked. Here I was standing in the nude with a woman who was going to make me cum.

"Uh… I guess until I have an orgasm. Isn't that the whole idea of a vaginal massage?" I asked.

"Yes and no. Some women like to prolong it like a regular massage, even if it's only focused on the pelvic area. They can stipulate a half hour massage for example, or, like you said, just until they come."

"Ah," I said, not sure what to say to that.

"So, why don't you take your shirt and shoes off and lie down here and get comfortable."

I did so and got up on the table.

"Are you cold?" she asked, with concern in her voice?

"No, it's perfect in here. I expect," I said smiling lightly, "that it may get hotter."

"Yes it will, my dear," Stephanie replied.

She applied a nice scented massage cream to my upper legs and started slowly spreading it around towards my genital area. I was so aroused, taking in the sweet smells and the relaxing sound of the music. She ran her hands around my upper thighs and quads, coming close to my pussy, but not touching it. This went on for several minutes as the music pulsated seeming in concert with the throbbing of my pussy. She then rubbed more massage cream into my lower stomach and moved down to just the top of my pubic bone. It was very relaxing and erotic.

Returning to my thighs, she continued massaging and then said, "Ok, can you spread your legs a bit?"

I did so, and her fingers worked their way up to the junction of my inner thigh and pelvis. She began rubbing my outer labia very lightly with the tips of her fingers.

"Just tell me if there's something you want me to do to you along the way," Stephanie said. I was staring at her breasts, moving slightly as her hands caressed my loins.

She continued to move her strokes inward toward my clit. When she finally touched it, I shuddered momentarily. I spread my legs wider and used one hand to play with my breasts.

Stephanie would alternate between caressing my thighs and teasing my clit. At a moment which I assume she deemed strategic, she inserted her finger in my pussy. It was heavenly.

"You're very wet," she said huskily.

I looked at her. Her nipples were jutting out, hard as diamonds. She was obviously aroused as well.

"Make me come Stephanie," I said, almost desperately demanding.

"I'm going to make your pussy come, Elle. Come for me," she said, with commanding determination. She had inserted two fingers into my vagina and was moving in and out. Her other hand was rubbing my clit with abandon. She was obviously skilled; she knew the exact rhythm and motion that I preferred. It was heaven.

The journey upward towards blissful orgasm was constant. And then I came. My hips bucked wildly. And I groaned more powerfully than I usually do when I come. Stephanie continued stroking my clit until it was too sensitive. There I was, on the massage table, nude, with my legs spread, with a strange woman smiling at me.

"Seems like you came hard," Stephanie said.

"Yeah…unbelievable. It felt sooo good," I said, out of breath.

Stephanie walked to the table in the massage room and retrieved what turned out to be a lightly-scented moist towel.

"Spread your legs really wide, sweetheart," she said to me. I did so, and she lovingly cleaned my vagina and also my anal area, where much of my juices had come to rest.

I got up to put my top and shoes on, a little woozy from the orgasm.

"Your orgasm was really beautiful to watch," Stephanie said. "And you have a very pretty pussy. I hope you'll come back and have another massage." She moved in to hug me. As we separated from our embrace, she said, "I'd love to masturbate with you some time."

"I'd like that," I said. She did after all have a beautiful body and I felt a connection to her.

I took the initiative. "How about tomorrow late morning?" I offered.

"That would work," she said enthusiastically.

"Where would we do it?" I asked, a bit naïve about how this all works.

"Your place or mine," she said, "or if you like it we could do it I the lounge or by the pool."

I thought about it, and wasn't prepared to do it in public, although I realized that that might change in the interim.

"Let's meet at my room, at, say 11am?" I offered.

"Great. I can get your room number from the front desk," she said cheerfully.

"Great. Well….uh…thanks for a great orgasm," I said, a little goofily.

As I entered the sub lobby, Jess and Ali were deep in discussion.

"So how was it, sweetie?" Ali asked.

"Incredible," I replied.

"You're definitely beaming…." She said.

"Yeah, and Stephanie was incredible. It was like she knew my body intuitively. I like her a lot. In fact, we're going to meet tomorrow and masturbate together," I said

"That's great sweetie," Ali said.

"So let's continue our tour," Jessica suggested.

We visited a few of the other landmarks around the "campus." There was a large indoor ballroom for dances and performances. Apparently there were "shows" where women would masturbate for an audience. Ali seemed particularly interested in those; I could imagine she was hatching a plan to perform in one. We passed the large main lounge, attached to which was a bar. There were TV monitors everywhere. Some of them showed the news and other channels, while others were tuned to all-girl and solo masturbation videos.

At the bar, Jessica suggested that we have a drink. Ali and I both eagerly agreed. We sat at a table surrounded by big comfortable chairs. Other groups of women had taken up around other tables. Amidst the casual conversation, several were masturbating while talking to their tablemates. Jessica brought her legs up over the arms of the chair and started idly stroking her pussy. "You guys don't mind, do you?" she asked.

Ali and I both shook our heads. I was enjoying looking at Jessica's beautiful pussy.

I offered to get her a towel, and she said, "yeah, that would be great."

Ali chimed in and said, "Get me one too. I'm going to masturbate too."

I got up and retrieved the towels. When I returned to the table, the waitress was taking our drink order. She was nude except for a waist chain. Her body was incredibly beautiful, and her pubic hair was trimmed into a nice "V" above her clitoral hood.

She caught me staring at her pussy. It was my turn to give her my order.

"I'll have a Cabernet," I said, a little embarrassed.

Ali and Jessica were masturbating openly. The waitress asked them flatly, "Would you guys like me to bring you vibrators or dildos?"

Ali nodded yes with a smile, and Jessica said no thanks.

"Mandy is hot, isn't she?" Jessica said, grinning at me. Her fingers were moving slowly in and out of her vagina.

"Yeah," I replied, realizing I'd missed her name while getting towels. "Her beautiful pussy reminded me I need to go to the salon. Ali, let's go tomorrow, ok?"

"Ok!" From her breathy response and her half-open eyes, I could tell Ali was clearly aroused.

"Are you feeling good, sweetie?" I asked.

"Yeah, really good."

Mandy brought our drinks, as well as a selection of dildos and vibrators for Ali. It was so erotic watching Mandy squat down next to Ali's explicitly spread legs to show Ali her assortment of toys. Mandy and Ali were laughing and joking together as they reviewed the offerings. I could have sworn they were flirting!

Mandy wished us a pleasant stay and left to attend to other customers.

"She IS hot," Ali said, as she renewed her erotic stroking.

Jessica was smiling at her as I replied, "Yeah, I know. Seems like you to had some chemistry."

Ali replied, "Yeah, I totally want to masturbate with her."

"You can ask her, you know," Jessica chimed in. Her voice was incredibly breathy.

"Yeah…I guess I'm feeling a little shy," Ali replied.

"Don't be," Jessica said, with a commanding tone.

Suddenly, Jessica said, "I'm going to come." And as she said it, her voice quavered, and she began to shake. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, her hips bucking in syncopation with the sound of her breaths in between spasms. After she came out of it, she kept her legs spread and caressed her thighs while she smiled at both of us.

"Good?" I asked. A dumb question.

"Very." She turned to Ali, who was rapidly running the dildo in and out of her. "And how are you doing, dear?"

"Very well, thank you," Ali said, with mock formality.

My pussy was wet again, so I got up to get a towel. When I got back, Ali had turned around and was kneeling on the chair with her ass facing us. The dildo was moving in and out of her. She'd garnered quite an audience from other tables. She was also obviously close. As that ran through my mind, Ali started cumming. Her pussy glistened under the dim track lighting of the barroom as her body quaked. It was beautiful.

NEXT: Best Friends Visit OnaSpa - Part 02

edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers
12