Best Friends Visit OnaSpa Ch. 04

Story Info
Elle expands her horizons even more.
5.6k words
4.66
47.6k
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers

When the alarm went off, it was tough to wake up. Ali was disoriented and I had to explain to her it was dinner time and we had to meet Natalie and Kyle.

"Oh! Right!" Ali said, as it registered. "So what should we wear?"

"Well I was thinking about something pretty nude. Maybe just accessories," I said.

"Hmm. Let's go look at the closet."

We indeed both decided to go more nude tonight, in contrast to last night's outfits. Ali was so much more well equipped for this than me. She had a great selection of belts. I picked one out—it was hers—that consisted of interlocking gold hoops. She decided to wear one that consisted of jeweled rectangles. And that was it, pretty much. We put our hair up and did our makeup.

Although, I must say, I wore some white boots of Ali's that lace up up the leg to just under the knee level. Kind of slutty looking, but very cool. It made me wet just lacing up the boots. The outfit even made me walk differently. I strutted in an unusually confident way through the courtyard, amidst all the other nude women. Quite a few beautiful women checked me out. And I kind of liked it.

We met Kyle and Natalie at the host desk.

Kyle exclaimed, "Wow you guys look great!"

Kyle was similarly attired, pretty much completely nude except for a black choker and black high heels. Her hair was up, and she was wearing some beautiful pendular earrings. Natalie had a completely transparent "dress" on. It was barely longer than the bottom of her pussy. I also surmised her period had started after the class earlier today, as I could see a tampon string dangling from her pussy.

"You guys look great too!" Ali and I replied, in stereo.

"I love that dress," I added, aiming the compliment at Natalie. She flashed a beautiful smile of appreciation.

"Let's eat, then!" Ali chimed in. "I'm starving."

Kyle said, winking at Ali, "Yeah I guess getting one's pussy licked really makes one hungry. I'm famished too!"

As we sat down, Natalie said, "I am going to have to masturbate soon. All these naked women are really making me stupid horny."

"Feel free!" Ali said, smiling warmly.

Natalie was caressing her breasts and looking around the room. She'd placed her right leg on the chair and was touching her pussy.

"There was a lot to get excited about today. Just watching that class drove me over the edge. I can't imagine what it would have been like to actually do the class!" I said.

Everyone at the table was smiling and nodding knowingly. Ali corroborated my comment by mentioning how hard I'd come after we went back to the suite. Truth be told, I felt a little left out that everyone at the table had...well...had "been together." It was like they had a club I wasn't in. I gathered, even from my limited experience with Ali, that there was a certain bond that is generated by sharing oral sex with another woman.

The waitress came to take our orders. A pretty pair of rings on silver chains were hanging from her vagina. I couldn't tell how they were affixed. So I asked.

"Those are pretty. What are they?"

"Oh. Thanks! They're actually connected to ben-wa style balls that are in my vagina. Aside from looking nice, they feel great. Have you tried ben wa balls?

"No, but it sounds like I'm gonna have to get me some of them," I said, in mock cowboy dialect. Everyone laughed. I made a mental note to go to the SoloWorks and see what they have.

We all ate ratherly quickly. The table was sort of giggly, and the conversations were sort of random. I noticed a card on the table. It had a schedule of masturbation shows. Lydia and Jessica were signed up for a "duo" show tomorrow at 5pm in the cocktail lounge. Some were scheduled to take place in the lobby, the dining hall, by the pool, and a variety of other places.

"Ali, check it out..." I said, as I handed it to her. "You want to sign up?"

Just then, our waitress came and I decided to ask her what the shows were all about.

"Yeah, those you can sign up for at the concierge desk, where you sign up for most things."

"Why are they in different places?"

"It's up to you where you do it. Some girls like to do it for a smaller audience. Others like to be around a lot of people. I'm scheduled tomorrow at 3 in the lobby. See," she said bending down and pointing to her name, "that's me, Carla. I'm actually going to be masturbating right on the reception counter. I actually made the suggestion that we have that going on all the time. I thought it would be a cool thing for guests to arrive to. I can answer questions and give some quick advice about things around the Spa."

"That's a great idea," Ali said. "I'd love to do that."

"Well if you want to do it, sign up! I imagine the management will like the idea after I do it tomorrow. So hopefully they'll want it to be a regular thing."

"We'll come by and check it out," Ali said. "And I'll sign up tonight."

"Great!"

I got to know Kyle a bit better. She went to a rival grad school, and we knew some people in common. The music started, and we all got up to dance. Kyle and I paired up and we continued our conversation when the next slow dance came up.

"So why didn't you participate in the cunnilingus class today?" Kyle asked.

"Well, I don't really see myself as a lesbian." I said. "By the way, Ali really loved eating you today."

"Well that's nice! And the feeling was mutual. And as for thinking of myself as a lesbian—or bi for that matter—me either, and I suppose the irony isn't lost on you that you are in dancing nude with a woman. Basically in an embrace. Pussy to pussy. Breast to breast."

"Ah yes," I said, laughing at myself a bit, "that didn't escape me."

"I mean, I can feel the warmth of your pussy against my leg. It feels nice."

"Your pussy feels nice too. Are you aroused?"

"Yes, very."

"Do you want to masturbate a little later?"

"I'd love that."

"So are you going to take the follow-up cunnilingus class?"

"Yeah, I think I will. I really didn't realize how much I would like it." Kyle said, almost emotionally. "Why don't you come and participate this time?"

"Well, I would have to start from scratch in a different class, and I'm not really sure I want to go that way."

"Well, whatever you do, don't think that liking to eat pussy means it's the end of your world. I'm a complete guy nut. I never thought I would be so into tasting women. Of course, I never really thought I'd be here, nude, masturbating in front of all these women all the time either." Kyle seemed especially centered.

"What brought you here? I mean, how did you find out about it?"

"Well, my friend Angela and I were talking about porn and how the subject of peeing had become sort of mainstreamed. Like, for example, you see girls peeing in Hustler magazine or whatever. I was curious and she pulled out some magazines she had—I guess she loves to masturbate to them. And indeed there were a bunch of pictorials showing this. And it really intrigued me. I always thought I was kind of into the idea."

"Yeah, me too, actually," I said, shyly.

"Really? Yeah, so we were looking at all these magazines and we both got really horny and we decided to masturbate in front of one another. I loved doing that more than I'd realized was possible. She told me about this place. We actually came together here early in the week and she just left."

"It's a crazy place, huh!?"

"Yeah, I still can't believe it. It's so surreal. I mean, I wear a suit at work and act like a corporate asshole, and then I'm here, really kind of exploring myself and being myself and being so vulnerable in front of a whole clan of people doing the same."

"That's how I feel. Ali was the more adventurous one in terms of masturbation and such, but it was amazing how natural it felt to be so...so openly sexual," I added.

The song was over—a long ballad—and we were sort of stuck together, sweaty. Kyle smelled great. It was sort of like you knew her pussy tasted good just by the way she smelled, even sweaty and sticky such as we were.

"So should we go masturbate?"

"Yeah, let's. I'm definitely in the mood."

"So where should we go? Outside?"

"How about maybe the cocktail lounge? I'm a little chilly wearing absolutely nothing like this."

"Sure, that's great."

I went over to Ali, who'd met up with Jessica. They'd been dancing.

"We're going to go to the cocktail lounge. Wanna come?"

Ali looked at Jess, looking for approval and Jess nodded. "That's perfect." Turning to Jess, Ali said, "We can talk business there."

"Where's Natalie?" Kyle asked.

Ali pointed to some couches by the dance floor. Natalie had her legs spread wide apart and was stroking her pussy while watching all the girls dance. Kyle went over to tell her where we were going. I noted how sexy Kyle looked as she bent over and gave Natalie a kiss goodbye.

At the cocktail lounge, we found a nice corner booth outfitted with soft, plush couches. Ali went to the bar and asked after Mandy to see if she was working that night, but she was off.

"One can only hope," Ali said, as she came back to the booth.

"Mandy? You really like her, huh!" I said, teasing.

Ali sort of ignored me and then flashed an acknowledging grin.

Kyle and I took one half of the booth, sat next to one another, and spread our legs so our adjacent legs crossed over one another. Then we started masturbating. We continued our conversation:

"I'm really horny after talking about that pee story."

"Me too. You know," Kyle said, "there's a class on watersports and masturbation."

"Yeah...that's right. That's very interesting," I said, emphasizing "very."

"It's tomorrow morning. Wanna do it?"

"I could be into that. Especially with you there. I'd be a lot less nervous," I said.

"After we come, let's go over to the front desk and sign up," Kyle suggested. "I'm excited."

"So am I," I said as I started coming. I could feel Kyle's hips bucking through our leg contact. She was coming at the same time.

We turned to each other. Kyle reached over and caressed my breasts. "That was fast."

"You too. Didn't think we'd come that fast."

"Me either, but I was really hot thinking about doing that class with you."

"So you want to go over and sign up? We can come back here and masturbate some more."

"Ok, let's."

I'd been loosely following Ali's conversation with Jessica, which was taking place while they masturbated together. Their masturbation was more casual, as they seemed steeped in their conversation. It went about like this:

"So tell me about this photo thing you mentioned," Ali said to Jessica.

"Well, it's a class for erotic photography. Girls interested in posing as well as shooting get to try their hand at it. A girl I know who I masturbated with a couple of days ago wanted to do a shoot as photographer. A two girl shoot. She's really into up-close shots of pussies and loves when they're wet. I thought of you because your pussy was really exceptionally wet and juicy during the cunnilingus class."

"And it would involve just shots of our vaginas?"

"Actually, the subject would be two girls making love. It can be simulated sex, though. I mean we don't have to make love actually. You will likely have to put your mouth and tongue on my vagina for certain poses, but we don't actually have to perform oral sex or anything. Of course, I would be perfectly happy to do it on you and receive it, but there's no pressure."

"Well I would feel it's sort of cheating not to actually lick your pussy for real. But I'm still a little nervous about it."

"Well don't be, I saw you in class. You are a natural. And besides, I'm motivated; your vagina tasted great."

"Thanks. That's nice. But do you think I could spend a little bit of time before the shoot licking your pussy, just so I can get comfortable? I feel kind of intimidated."

"Really, there's nothing to be intimidated by!! But, sure, no problem. Why don't you come by my room beforehand and we'll have breakfast and practice a bit."

"That would be great. Wow, I'm going to come soon."

"Go ahead anytime, sweetheart."

"So what should I wear to the photo shoot?" Ali asked, not quite ready to come.

"Just go nude, because they have outfits there that they'll have us wear."

"Ok. I'm going to come now." Which Ali did, pretty extravagantly, with large pelvic motions and groans.

Meanwhile, Kyle and I got up to walk out to the large lobby and find the concierge. A very beautiful nude redhead was manning the desk.

"So we want to sign up for the watersports class," Kyle said.

"The one tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah."

She took down our names.

"So what is it like?" I asked.

"It's fun. Basically it involves masturbating and peeing. On one another if you want to and in the more advanced classes, into one anothers' mouths."

"Really? Wow I never thought of that. I'm not sure how I feel about that."

"Well of course you don't have to do anything you don't want to do!" the beautiful redhead said. "Make sure you come to class with a full bladder, and I'd suggest masturbating a bit beforehand to make sure you're aroused when you arrive."

"Ok, thanks!" Kyle said eagerly.

We walked back to the cocktail lounge. Jessica and Ali were now masturbating with dildos and still chatting up a storm.

"Wow." Kyra said rather out of the blue.

"What do you mean wow?" I asked

"Peeing into one anothers' mouths."

"Yeah it's a trip. Strangely sexy to me, though."

"Really? It seems so gross," Kyle said, with a stumped sort of sound in her voice.

"Well, it's sterile, so it's not dangerous. And somehow sharing such a taboo thing seems sexy to me." I couldn't believe I was saying that.

"And you won't go down on a girl, but you'd do that?"

"I'm actually not sure I would do it. But it just seems sexy to me," I said. And then added, "And I guess if I were to be honest, the idea of licking another girl is sexy. I just am a little stuck on the sexual identity issue."

"Yeah, I get that," Kyle said. She seemed so understanding. So natural. As if the way she smelled mirrored her personality.

We ordered drinks from the waitress.

"You know, if you ever want to experiment with cunnilingus, I'd be totally up for it."

"Well, thanks. I'll keep it in mind. I have to admit, I feel a little left out of the whole experience. But it's a big step."

"It was scary for me to discover I like it."

"That's certainly what I'm scared of. I mean what the hell am I going to do if I do?"

"You mean in life?"

"Yeah."

"Well, nothing really. I mean, I plan to continue doing it. I don't know if I'll be sleeping with women a lot, but I might. I probably won't broadcast it, but hopefully I'll find like minded friends when I'm not here." And then she added. "Besides, my main interest is in masturbation. I would be pretty happy just having some friends to masturbate with."

"Well, I'll certainly come visit you and masturbate with you," I offered.

"Thanks, dear. I'm glad. We should definitely do that," Kyle said with a great sense of commitment in her voice.

Kyle and I had been lightly stroking ourselves, and I leaned over to hug her. We gave each other a peck on the cheek and then a quick kiss on the lips. It was strange but nice. Like so many things here at OnaSpa!

Natalie appeared, looking pretty worn out.

"What's up hon?" Kyle asked, while stroking, open legged.

"I was just soooo horny, so I have been masturbating by the dance floor, watching all the girls. I think I came ten times!"

"Wow, that's great!" Ali said. Ali had taken up with a dildo provided by the waitress.

Another girl, dressed in high heels and sheer-to-the-waist nude stockings walked up to our table, put her arm around Natalie and kissed her on her cheek.

"Oh...guys...this is Mary."

We all traded introductions and hellos.

"Mary and I are going to go do some cunnilingus practice!" Natalie said, in a silly mock-earnest way.

"Cool!" Ali said.

"I haven't gone down on a girl with her period, so I'm looking forward to trying it on Natalie," Mary confessed. They were like a giddy new couple.

Natalie turned to Jessica. "Jessica, should I still come to the cunnilingus class tomorrow, uh, because of my period?"

"Of course!" Jessica encouraged. "If you feel uncomfortable, you can just watch and masturbate. If you want to participate, I'll encourage the girls to go down on you, because it's a great opportunity to try something more advanced. And if none of the girls want to try, I'll be glad to go down on you. I thought you tasted great today, by the way."

"Aw, thanks. You are too generous." After looking at Mary, she continued with a devilish grin. "Well, we're going to go do some licking. See you guys tomorrow!"

A chorus of goodbyes punctuated that conversation, and I started coming. Really hard. Kyle stopped masturbating and held my left leg up, so as to keep my pussy really exposed, and she used her other hand to caress my stomach. My orgasm lasted much longer than usual. It seemed like a solid minute, although it probably wasn't.

"That was a big one," Ali said.

I nodded in agreement, completely out of breath.

Kyle revealed that she was thinking of going back to her room to masturbate some more. It was still rather early.

"I have some stories that I got off the internet that I wanted to read," she explained.

"Oh, cool. That sounds fun."

"Will you walk me back to my room?" Kyle asked.

"Sure, of course!" I replied.

I told Ali where I was going, and that I might go back to the room afterward.

Walking through the resort was amazing. It was teeming with beautiful nude women, talking, laughing, and many openly masturbating.

We got to Kyle's door and I broke the ice.

"Well, you know, uh, I was thinking."

"Yeah?"

"I think I might be interested in trying cunnilingus."

"Really? Like in a class?" Kyle was a little thrown off by this conversation.

"Well, I was thinking it would be easier and less traumatic to just do it with you."

"I'd love to!" Kyle said enthusiastically. "I've been wishing all day that I could try it some more."

"Well I guess you get your wish."

"Do you want to come in now? It's no rush, though."

"What I was thinking was that I'd go back to my room and freshen up and get into an outfit more befitting of the occasion. And then come over in a bit. Were you going to go to sleep any time soon? I don't want to interfere with your masturbation plans."

"No no no, not at all. Come by any time you want."

"Ok, I'll be over in a bit."

"Ok, sweetheart."

We hugged and parted ways.

I was so nervous, but I felt like it was an important breakthrough and I just had to act on it. I couldn't believe I made that overture!

Back at the suite, I fished around for a nice outfit. I felt like I wanted to be more dressed up. I wanted it to be such that I'd have to actually undress a little bit. That seemed like a sexy scenario to me. So I picked out a pair of sheer-to-waist pantyhose and kept my current belt. High heels: check. Maybe nothing on top, I thought to myself. No, actually, I found a corset that matched beautifully, and my breasts were uncovered. Sort of really dressed up!

I quickly used the bidet and put the outfit on. Just then Ali keyed into the room and padded into the bedroom.

"What's up, girl?" she asked. She was a teeny bit drunk, I could tell. "Wow! You're all dressed up!"

"Yeah, well, I'm going back to Kyle's room. I decided I wanted to try cunnilingus on her. I kind of felt left out today at the class, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. And then Kyle and I talked and it really opened me up, uh, so to speak." It was like I was blurting out all this pent up stuff, trying to summarize a complex evolution of feelings and considerations. aWe both giggled.

I continued: "And so, I said I'd like to try it."

edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers
12