Best Friends Visit OnaSpa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers

"That's great honey." She hugged me, and then in mock anger said, "Hey! I'm a little jealous that you're doing it with her and not me!"

"I just thought it would be better if we didn't get things too mixed up. I'm so mixed up right now anyway!!!"

"I understand completely, sweetie. Go and have a great time. Tell me all about it when you're done. I think you're going to like it. Especially with her!"

"I hope so. I hope I'm not making a mistake."

"You're here. It's that kind of place. A place to experiment. Enjoy yourself, sweetie."

"I will try!" I said.

"And if we don't talk again tonight, Jessica wants to have all of us over for breakfast in her suite. I'm going to go over around 9:30 to get some pointers on cunnilingus for the photo shoot she was talking about, and then you and Kyle and Natalie can come at 10."

"Great. Will be there. I signed up for a watersports class with Kyle tomorrow at 11, so that's perfect. I have to go with a full bladder!"

"Very cool. You go! See, you're really going for it...!!!" Ali said animatedly, with a look of pleased disbelief on her face.

"I guess so!"

I said goodbye and left the suite. I was crazy nervous walking over to Kyle's room. What the hell am I doing, I kept asking myself. I'm becoming a lesbian!!!

I knocked and Kyle answered the door. She was wearing a top now, but still in high heels.

"I was a little cold, so I put this on," she said, fingering her top.

"It looks great," I said nervously.

"YOU look great, young lady!" Her enthusiasm never clouded her empathy: "And don't be nervous. You're very sexy!!"

We went into her room. She had a smaller suite. Kyle asked if I wanted a drink, and I nodded yes.

"Greyhound."

"Strong?"

"No. Well... No."

We both laughed.

"So how do you want to do this?" she asked.

"I'm not sure."

"Why don't I masturbate for you a little bit and we'll talk. Maybe I'll tell you a little about what I went through today for my first time. Maybe I could sit up here on the counter." She was indicating to the bar area. "And you could sit at the bar and get comfortable with being at eye level to my pussy."

"That sounds good." So I sat at the bar.

Kyle used the other barstool to climb up on the bar counter. She sat with her legs closed on the seat of the adjacent barstool, very close to me. She leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.

"It's going to be fun. Just you wait and see," she said smiling warmly.

I was sitting right next to her right thigh. And as usual, she smelled great. I thought I could even smell her pussy a bit. I leaned on her legs a bit and caressed them. They felt really smooth and soft.

She propped herself up with her left arm and brought her right leg up onto the bar counter. There was her pussy, in plain view, a couple of feet from my face. It was really beautiful. And obviously wet. She looked at me in the eyes and started caressing herself. I reached up and leaned in to study what she was doing. It seemed strange because I'd been this close to Ali's pussy, but I guess the intent behind the proximity changed everything.

"So tell me about when you started masturbating," Kyle said.

"Well, I was 13 and on a camping trip and Ali was there. She had learned about it from someone and she told me about it. We did it together in the tent. I didn't get to see much. Later, we would play with one anothers' pussies and spend time nude." My pantyhose was already wet, and I was soaking the barstool. "What about you?"

"My older sister Brooke taught me."

"Really? How did that come about?" I asked, glad to be a little distracted at this point.

"Well, she was 16 and I was 13. I had a modest amount of pubic hair and was liking boys a lot. I didn't know much about sex or my own sense of it. My parents were away for the weekend, and she asked me if it was ok if she spent the weekend nude around the house. I asked her why and she said she just liked it and never had enough privacy with the parents around. She said she thought I'd understand."

"Sounds like Ali and me. And?"

"So she got nude. It didn't bother me. I liked to be naked too and she told me it would be ok if I did it too. So I stripped right there. We watched movies and ate and just hung out. We were in the kitchen one day, and the doorbell rang. I flipped out. I ran upstairs and threw my clothes on and ran back downstairs and answered the door. My sis was still in the kitchen, nude! At the door, it was her friend Deb. She walked right in the house past me, and I started stammering, trying to let her know she was not really welcome to barge in. Brooke came out of the kitchen and just stood there. Deb went over, completely nonplussed about her nudity and gave her a hug."

"Do tell more!" I said, as I caressed my pussy through the nylon of my pantyhose.

"They both kind of laughed at me. Brooke told me she'd called Deb and invited her over and Deb knew all about her being nude. She then told me that Deb was going to hang out for the rest of the weekend. Naked."

"No way!"

"Yep, and what I hadn't paid attention to was that Deb was wearing a trenchcoat. It had been raining all weekend. She went into the hallway to put the coat on the coat hook, and she came back nude, but dressed up in lingerie. She had a garter belt and matching white stockings, white pumps and a bra that didn't cover her breasts."

"Holy shit."

"And they were sort of giggling. Brooke explained that Deb and she had spent time naked before and that Deb liked to wear sexy outfits around the house. And that perhaps Brooke would eventually 'change into' something like that. I asked why they were into that. I'd heard about 'lesbians' vaguely, so I thought I was onto something. Brooke said that they just liked to be nude together and often they would masturbate together and that it made it easier to do so when they were nude."

"And?" I was gushing at this point. And Kyle was casually rubbing her pussy.

"Well I really didn't know what masturbation really was. I had an idea but had no visual, if you know what I mean. So asked her what masturbation was about, and so they sat me down and explained that, when women, and men for that matter, get aroused by something or someone, they get a sexual desire or need. And that you can do a few things about it to resolve it: have sex with someone if you have a partner. Or you can masturbate, they said. They described how for women it involves rubbing their vaginas in certain spots. And how if you do it just right, you can have an orgasm, which they described they best they could after I'd asked millions of questions about it in particular."

"So what happened?"

"Brooke made me promise I wouldn't tell any of this to my parents. And then she said that if I wanted to and only if I wanted to a lot, I could watch them while they masturbate. I asked them when they'd do it and she said they most likely do it after dinner. So dinner came and went. I was a little too shy to take my clothes off again. I was upstairs watching TV when Brooke appeared at my door. She was wearing a camisole and some high heels. She said that she and Deb were going to masturbate now if I wanted to watch. She said that I might get excited by it, and that I might have to change my panties afterward."

"I went downstairs with her and Deb was sitting on the couch with her legs spread. Her left hand was caressing her breasts and her right was rubbing between her legs. Her pussy was way more hairy than mine or even Brooke's. Deb told me I could sit close to her and watch if I wanted. Which I did. Brooke told me as things got going that if I got excited and wanted to take my clothes off and try it, I could. Which I did. And then that was my first experience. I started rubbing myself like they were, and eventually I had an orgasm. Not until well after they had. They had a few before I got there. My sis would occasionally get up and reposition my hand and give me pointers. She would stand next to the big chair I was sitting in and put her leg up on the arm of it so I could see what she was doing to herself."

"That's amazing. So it's no wonder you found your way here. You got an early start on masturbating and exhibiting yourself."

"Yeah."

There was a bit of a silence. And then I asked her, "Would you like me to kiss your pussy?"

"I'd love it if you're ready!"

I leaned in and kissed her thighs. I could smell her pussy. I slowly kissed towards her vagina and then planted a kiss straight on her outer labia. I planted soft kisses on and around her sex and drew in her aroma. Ali was right. There was something about her. Pungent yet unbelievably sweet. Inviting, even.

I felt kind of clumsy doing it, but I really worked my way into fully licking and sucking on her vagina. It seemed to be working, by the intensity of her shudders. It didn't take long for her to come. By then, I had her juices all around my lower face. It was an incredibly libidinous feeling to have her smell all around me that way. I finally understood what men were saying when they really liked it.

There was a small 'puddle' almost of her juices on the bar when she hopped off, after spending a few minutes lying on the bar top recovering. Kyle was pleased. She said it was one of the best orgasms she'd ever had.

When she was finally upright again, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the barstool. She was very directed and focused at this point. She pulled my feet out of my heels, then pulled my stockings down. She kissed my stomach as she did that.

Kyle led me over the couch and sat me down.

"Spread your legs sweetheart."

I did so. She kissed me on the lips, our mouths opening ever so slightly. The French kiss enacted itself in this case. I knew this scenario all too well.

Kyle kissed down my stomach, around down my outer thighs, back into my inner thighs, very slowly. These were wet, sticky French kisses, too.

In principle, it should have been less traumatic receiving oral sex from her than from Ali, but in some ways it was more so. Because it felt so good. It was more than just an exercise for my best friend. She was really making love to me and my vagina. And there was her smell....

After I came, we sat on the couch holding one another and kissing deeply.

"I told Ali after we'd kissed that I didn't see myself as a girl who kisses girls."

"Well, I guess for the moment you are," Kyle said lovingly. "Or you can think of it this way: for the moment you are a girl who kisses me. And don't worry, if this never happens again, I do rather insist that you never stop masturbating with me."

"Deal!" I said as I leaned in to kiss her more.

NEXT: Best Friends Visit OnaSpa Chapter 5

edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers
12